Wednesday, June 8, 2011

keira knightley pics

keira knightley pics. Tags: keira knightley , tops
  • Tags: keira knightley , tops



  • BharatPremi
    12-20 01:56 PM
    One SHOULD do change of address as under.

    1) Fill AR-11 online
    2) Mail AR-11 (Delivery Signature proof)
    3) Call USCIS for change of address
    4) Within a week take Infopass appointment to verify whether address is
    changed or not.





    keira knightley pics. Keira Knightly clones herself
  • Keira Knightly clones herself



  • andy garcia
    10-19 10:03 AM
    I don't have an A#? Where can i find that.
    If you got EAD and AP. You must have filed a 485 also.
    Check there





    keira knightley pics. Keira Knightley
  • Keira Knightley



  • PD073102VA
    03-26 09:43 PM
    One thing is for sure, regardless of the intent of the law to facilitate immigration of people with graduate degrees in STEM, USCIS will make sure to get into the weeds of proving or disproving that either the degree is not really technical and/or the field is not related to the degree.

    It is so easy to get into fields of enigneering and technology that are not directly related to your "field of graduate studies" but you just happened ending up in that field by virtue of opportunities that came across in your professional life. Such fields could be classified as "unrelated" by USCIS even though, execution of job in that field may not be possible without gaining knowledge in the "actual field of study".

    Lawmakers make laws to make things easier for people and organizations like DOL and USCIS leave no stone unturned to use the very same laws to make people's lives hell.





    keira knightley pics. keira knightley Keira
  • keira knightley Keira



  • dressking
    09-29 11:47 AM
    Immigrants at USC have helped design a special randomization program for LAX security called ARMOR! Doctoral student, Pankaj Paruchuri, and his professor, Milind Tambe, have designed this special program that will help National Security and enhance the security for all of us!

    A Random Weapon in the War against Terror (http://http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21035785/site/newsweek/)

    I can bet that the Doctoral student himself must have faced Backlog/ Retrogression at some time! I do not know him, but I think IV should contact him!

    I am sorry to offend some of you by bringing up this subject again. But I think we are just asking for acknowledgement for the contribution we have made when we were attending graduate programs in the US. It was a lot of over time and hard work with literally no payment other than money for room and board. Some may get their names attached to the paper that is published and get their Green Cards quicker for that. But some don't.



    more...


    keira knightley pics. Keira Knightley
  • Keira Knightley



  • jonty_11
    09-21 03:07 PM
    u have to be in a similar at time ur GC gets approved..if not then it will be rejected..

    in shorrt u have to find another job





    keira knightley pics. The Lovely Keira Knightley
  • The Lovely Keira Knightley



  • Leo07
    02-01 10:25 AM
    we all need to fill the survey so that they can at least think about bumping up the priority.

    PS: boy, there are lot of anti-immigrants than you'd think on this forum--people giving me RED:(

    I'm assuming they'd fill out the survey the other way?

    Immigration reform is not even in the list of items. This reflects the priority of CIR in president's todo list.



    more...


    keira knightley pics. hairstyles keira knightley.
  • hairstyles keira knightley.



  • geevikram
    09-13 10:33 AM
    You probably know the answer already, but still...

    NADA





    keira knightley pics. keira knightley domino
  • keira knightley domino



  • JunRN
    08-26 03:22 AM
    It seems that all those whose application were sent to TSC, directly or indirectly, are very lucky. TSC has a way to fast-track the processing of applications. It is indeed much more efficient than NSC.



    more...


    keira knightley pics. Keira Knightley - Star
  • Keira Knightley - Star



  • DSJ
    06-21 02:50 PM
    You might save lot of money if you don't apply 485

    Did somebody do research on getting the correct/valid photos for I 485 in the cheapest possible way ?





    keira knightley pics. Keira Knightley Pirates Of The
  • Keira Knightley Pirates Of The



  • coopheal
    01-01 01:46 PM
    dude couple reasons listed above, other reasons from the various posts on this topic.

    1) UCIS not applying law AC21 in 2006. This law allowed more than 7% visa to over subscribed countries.
    2) Too many labors comming from back log center. Thus UCIS guess latter in the year their will be more demand of EB2s.
    3) Lot of people have switched to EB2 from EB3
    4) The formal retrogression phenomenon started around 2003.

    Things which can fix this situation are:
    1) Law by US govt to add more visas this year.
    2) US govt force UCIS to apply AC21 and let Indians and Chinnesse use additional visas rightaway.



    more...


    keira knightley pics. Keira Knightley Does Not Have
  • Keira Knightley Does Not Have



  • gcisadawg
    09-09 02:57 AM
    I just renewed my H1B visa for another 3 years, and I also have an approved advance parole document. If I leave the US before my H1B visa is stamped in my passport and re-enter the country using my AP, do I lose my H1B status? (that's what my attorney says)

    How about my the H4 of my wife? She is already using EAD, so if we re-enter the country should she use the AP document or the H4 visa?

    This is way too confusing...

    If you enter thru AP, you would become a parolee. You can use H1B to continue to work for the GC sponsoring employer. After your return, If you file an extension or your H1B is amended or transferred and if that petition is approved, you would re-gain your non-immigrant H1B status.





    keira knightley pics. Photo from quot;Keira Knightley a
  • Photo from quot;Keira Knightley a



  • desi3933
    02-14 08:31 AM
    There is no rule/law that'll help you get a green card if you stay here for 10 years or even 50 years.

    >> even 50 years
    Incorrect.

    Refer to my previous post on this.



    .



    more...


    keira knightley pics. Keira Knightley Fan Club.
  • Keira Knightley Fan Club.



  • cucubau
    10-17 01:51 PM
    A co-worker and I applied together at exactly the same time.
    We got approvals for LC and I-140 within weeks of each other.
    Now, our PD became current in September 2006, he got approved a few days ago and...I found out I am stuck in the name check shit!
    FYI, his name is extremely common and mine is extremely rare (in my entire life, I have never met someone with the same name!), so go figure...:confused: :confused: :confused:

    This shouldn't be a problem if you are a law obeying citizen :D How do you find out the status of the FBI name clearance? You wait until PD becomes current and nothing happens then place an inquiry with BCIS?

    Thanks!





    keira knightley pics. Keira Knightley Oh My God
  • Keira Knightley Oh My God



  • bp333
    11-13 04:12 PM
    Check your private msg


    USCIS has accepted my application and we received the receipts today. Thanks to USCIS. They are being lenient.



    more...


    keira knightley pics. Tags : Keira, Knightley, Keira
  • Tags : Keira, Knightley, Keira



  • s416504
    02-24 03:05 PM
    I think best thing to apply your GC as soon as possible. You are running out of time if you need to move to Employer B. For GC, you don't have to join B. If A can apply EB1 then very good but make sure it's big company. My EB1 denied because small orgnisation & then I applied my EB3 thru diff employer.





    keira knightley pics. Keira Knightley Muscle
  • Keira Knightley Muscle



  • andy garcia
    02-21 09:22 AM
    I don't have the stats right in front of me, but it is my impression that except for a few odd years (FY06 comes to mind), EB-1 did not max out its numbers. Using EB-1 for L-1 executives is a relatively new idea.

    This is the EB1 the usage for the last 14 years

    06 = 36,960
    05 = 64.731
    04 = 31,291
    03 = 14,544
    02 = 34,452
    01 = 41,801
    00 = 27,706
    99 = 14,898
    98 = 21,408
    97 = 21,810
    96 = 27,501
    95 = 17,339
    94 = 21,053
    93 = 21,114

    The limit was at least 40.040 for each FY. In FY 06 it was 41,170. As you can see the limit has been reached twice in the last 14 years.



    more...


    keira knightley pics. Keira Knightley Movies List
  • Keira Knightley Movies List



  • bmneni
    07-17 05:21 AM
    Forgot/didn't know about A# mentioned on my I-140 approval and did not mention it on I-485 application/EAD/AP. will it be an issue??





    keira knightley pics. Keira Knightley picture.
  • Keira Knightley picture.



  • lecter
    February 26th, 2004, 10:11 PM
    If every member critiques 5 photos a week, in no time, all photos will have comments.

    I don't know about you, but I love comments, good or bad about my photos...

    many help me to focus efforts and make better images...

    Thoughts??





    keira knightley pics. Keira Christina Knightley
  • Keira Christina Knightley



  • hobbyaddict
    November 2nd, 2009, 07:45 PM
    "I am thinking next year I would like one of the broad range zoom lenses, a camera and one lense is a lot easier to carry on a trip. "

    It's about a year... I think I may want a teleconverter /TC-14E (1.4)



    -Ed[/quote]

    Main GC independence factor: AC21 or 180 day test? [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Main GC independence factor: AC21 or 180 day test?






    greyhair
    09-24 09:34 AM
    Colbert started his testimony.





    GC_1000Watt
    08-05 03:42 PM
    Hello all,

    Recently I got my H1B stamped at Mumbai India, this was my
    third H1B, and fifth US visa(I got two B1/B2s in addition). The
    US Visa stamping process has been streamlined and better organized
    than it was when I got my first one in 1999!:)

    Process started with me paying visa fees upfront at HDFC bank.
    after paying the fees, they will give two copies of the receipt,
    one for you and one for the consulate.

    Next step is to get yourself photographed. Every photo studio
    in Bombay knows the specification now, so it was no problem.:)
    Get digital copies of the photographs.

    Next step is to go online and fill the application forms. One needs
    to upload photographs and enter the fee payment receipt number
    in the form. Once completed, print the application after saving.
    The application form has a bar code, so please make no changes
    after the printout, if you do one needs to take a fresh print.

    The next step was to arrange an appointment for visa stamping
    which can be done online, once appointment is fixed
    one can go to the visa application center which is very
    near the Consulate at Breach Candy. They will verify the application
    and give you a confirmation of the appointment. Make sure
    that you submit your application form at least three business
    days before the visa appointment.


    To avoid the morning hour traffic we checked into a hotel
    near the consulate. The appointment was 10:30 AM, but we
    reached the consulate at 10:00. The appointment confirmed
    suggested we do not go to the consulate before 10:15, but
    went ahead anyway. The security let us in. :) The consulate
    was full of visa aspirants, and I braced myself for a long wait.
    We submitted our application forms after getting our fingers
    printed.

    To my surprise, we were called for interview at around 10:10.
    The consulate officer commented that I have already lived
    in the US, to which I said yes. The question was repeated to
    my wife, who also had a stint in the US. Then she asked me
    what kind of work I will be doing in US. I gave a rather long
    answer which I guess bored her a bit. My six year daughter
    complained that it she is tired, the consular officer started
    small talk with her. Then she said my passport will be sent
    by courier. By 10:20 we were on our way back home.

    We received our passports separately over the next 10 days.
    surprisingly my daughter got hers within 2 days, but my
    wife had to wait full 10 days!

    I am in the US now :)

    Thanks for sharing your expereince. Just wanted to know Where did you stay in Mumbai? And how much was the rate?
    Also did you submitted H1B fees diff. of new and old fee duting the visa interview?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment