Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kia Magentis

images 2011 Kia Optima Kia Magentis. 2011 Kia Magentis Rear 580x333
  • 2011 Kia Magentis Rear 580x333



  • nashim
    04-07 02:35 PM
    gcisadawg,
    I am unable to answer your question since I do not know, anyway I am also planning to invite my mother-in-law, what are documents required for B-2 visa? Do I need to send original birth certificate? Thanks





    wallpaper 2011 Kia Magentis Rear 580x333 Kia Magentis. 2010 Kia Magentis: Taking
  • 2010 Kia Magentis: Taking



  • anilsal
    08-21 11:54 AM
    bumping up??

    The attorney gets a copy of the FP notice also. They can forward it to you.

    Would it be too much to ask, now that you are happy that your checks are cashed, to show some appreciation for IV by performing tasks at the state chapter level?

    Since I lead the IL state chapter, do you want to help out now that you are in Chicagoland region?





    Kia Magentis. Kia Magentis LX 2.0 2003
  • Kia Magentis LX 2.0 2003



  • Mariarisoleary
    01-16 03:16 AM
    Please change this.I am new here so I cannot this......so please change this......





    2011 2010 Kia Magentis: Taking Kia Magentis. Kia Magentis LX 2.0 2003
  • Kia Magentis LX 2.0 2003



  • learning01
    05-24 02:28 PM
    I think Quinn Gillespie will also opine on that and IV can take it from there.

    Can IV do a press release and circulate thru news wire? IV can write an article about legal immigration and what IV is doing for it. You can submit your release thru sites like http://www.prweb.com/

    They are free and if you pay some fee (I think $80), news will go to many popular news portals.

    This is a good time since all the news engines are seeking articles with keyword "immigration". I am sure this will open some more doors for IV.



    more...


    Kia Magentis. Kia Magentis (2001-2006) 018
  • Kia Magentis (2001-2006) 018



  • psaxena
    03-09 05:32 PM
    ???





    Kia Magentis. Kia Magentis 2010 Driver#39;s
  • Kia Magentis 2010 Driver#39;s



  • howzatt
    08-15 11:34 AM
    What I am looking for is how do they physically transfer the application? I am afraid of dealing with another incompetent organization such as USPS. Also, what type of processing delays should I expect?

    How recent were the guidelines that I-485 be sent to the same center as I-140? Were these guidelines applicable on July 2nd.

    I do not know about the guidelines but these FAQs were released a few days ago(definitely after July 2nd).

    Your question about how do they physically transfer applications is just very stupid. Just think about it. Your lawyer made a mistake and you want to blame USPS or USCIS for it? Nobody can tell you for sure their method of transferring applications. I dont think you have any other option but to wait.



    more...


    Kia Magentis. Kia Optima Hybrid+kia
  • Kia Optima Hybrid+kia



  • sankap
    07-30 03:26 PM
    Do you get the FP notice by email or snail mail?





    2010 Kia Magentis LX 2.0 2003 Kia Magentis. 2011 Kia Optima
  • 2011 Kia Optima



  • akhilmahajan
    04-11 03:31 PM
    it seems like the IV tracker doesn't update immidiately... i've made a change to my PD as i had put a slightly wrong date... but the update hasn't kicked in as yet.

    thanks for pointing out.
    Will make a note of this too.



    more...


    Kia Magentis. the new Kia Magentis.
  • the new Kia Magentis.



  • wandmaker
    12-21 11:22 AM
    Can she be of any help to IV's Agenda.

    Good thought but your IV handle has the answer to your question. BTW, nothing wrong in making an attempt.





    hair Kia Magentis LX 2.0 2003 Kia Magentis. Kia Optima 2011
  • Kia Optima 2011



  • sdrblr
    09-21 10:41 AM
    Quick question... Do you know why your H1 extension was rejected(denied). If the reason is client letter, why and how do you think it will be approved with a new company when they will have to get the same letter from the same client. How different will be your situation.

    If the reason is not for client letter, then ignore the above question.


    Hi,

    I am in a situation and hope someone here would be able to provide me with some advice. I was employed by Company A since 2006 and I was working at a Client location for the last 3 years. There is company B who is the primary vendor for the Client. Recently my H1 extension was denied and so I went out of status. I reached out to my end client for help. Since they are happy with my work, they said that they can talk to another vendor (company C) to sponsor a new H1 for me. Company C is now ready to file my H1 but the problem is that Company A somehow got to know about this and is enforcing a non compete agreement on me.

    I wanted to know if they can do this even though the H1 was denied and they are unable to provide me with any job. Can they stop me from earning my livelihood. I did not go out and breached any contract, I am trying to move only because my H1 with company A has been denied. The only thing is that the end client is the same.

    Regards
    H1BInTrouble



    more...


    Kia Magentis. Kia Magentis – next generation
  • Kia Magentis – next generation



  • sasimks75
    08-23 06:35 PM
    Thanks very much for your quick reply.
    I have asked my lawyer to fill i140 in PP. But he said they can not because the original labor certificate is not available and USCIS will have to locate the original certificate which make sense.
    Any my question is, my Priority date is June 2004. What happens after the I140 approval? Will they have to apply another i485? or use existing i485? if yes, how do they communicate to USICS to convert the old i485 from Eb3 to Eb2?





    hot Kia Magentis (2001-2006) 018 Kia Magentis. pictures Kia Magentis 2003. 2009 Kia Magentis. Kia Magentis 2009 poster
  • pictures Kia Magentis 2003. 2009 Kia Magentis. Kia Magentis 2009 poster



  • Milind123
    08-16 06:05 AM
    I would like to share my experience with the immigration officer in India.
    Way back in 2000 when I landed in India, the IE went thru my passport and asked me if I had overstayed my stay in US. (US Visa had expired for over a year my current H1 papers were in my travel bag which had to be checked in because the European Lufthansa staff thought the bag was too big to be used as a carry in). Anyways, I did not have the papers to show and I requested the office to let me go to the baggage claim area to retrieve my papers. I don't know why he was suspicious and he said and I paraphrase "I am going to impound your passport, If I don't see those papers as you have overstayed your visa".

    to be continued.....



    more...


    house Kia Optima Salon Nueva York 04 Kia Magentis. Kia Optima LX Review
  • Kia Optima LX Review



  • Munna Bhai
    02-27 07:14 AM
    I have received my GC on January 28th. My company filled the following with USCIS:

    I140 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 24th 2008
    I485 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 20th 2008

    Now... some people say to me to wait 180 days to quit my current job (which is paying me half of what I should be earning as a GC holder), some people say it is okay to leave at anytime....

    So, I don't know what to do, I pretend to become a citzen in 5 years also, and not sure if this will count bad towards that.

    I have some reasons to leave: sallary is low (they will not negociate more), wife is pregnant and I am getting a mortgage.

    Please advice.

    See with lot of difficulty you got GC. And with GC you can work part-time and even take another job. Why you want to take a chance. Yes, you must work for the employer for 180 days. Just stick for another 6 months and the game is over.

    Enjoy the life.





    tattoo Kia Magentis 2010 Driver#39;s Kia Magentis. Kia Magentis 2006.
  • Kia Magentis 2006.



  • Ψ
    06-06 12:16 PM
    well i didnt see that ........my bad..........stupid me.........:jail:



    more...


    pictures Kia Optima Hybrid+kia Kia Magentis. KIA Magentis
  • KIA Magentis



  • TomPlate
    02-03 02:54 PM
    I am going to travel to India.

    I am in H1B and have valid Advanced Parole and expired EAD.

    What are the documents needed for Advanced Parole in Port Of Entry. Also my lawyer is going to file the EAD this week.

    1. 485 Receipt Notice.
    2. Copy of 140 Approval Notice.
    3. Employment Verification Letter.

    Anything else? Please let me know.





    dresses pictures Kia Magentis 2003. 2009 Kia Magentis. Kia Magentis 2009 poster Kia Magentis. Kia Magentis 2009
  • Kia Magentis 2009



  • dipu76
    06-01 05:53 PM
    I just happened to see a copy of my labor approval. My current salary is less than the salary mentioned in labor approval. Do you know whether it is legally valid?. My salary is as per the LCA for H1.



    more...


    makeup the new Kia Magentis. Kia Magentis. Kia Optima Salon Nueva York 04
  • Kia Optima Salon Nueva York 04



  • ntpatil
    04-27 10:44 AM
    Yes,

    And that is the reason I wanted maximum check-in luggage with no carry on, so that she does not have any hassle while traveling.





    girlfriend Kia Magentis 2006. Kia Magentis. Driving the Kia Magentis
  • Driving the Kia Magentis



  • rajasaab
    10-25 09:21 AM
    i think your best bet is to get an Indian Visa for your kid...the PIO card takes atleast 45 business days and the OCI takes almost 20 weeks!! I just applied for the PIO card for my daughter last friday at the DC consulate and they said it will be 45 days. BTW..thats not consulate dependent - the website also says that 45 days is the processing time.

    also.. the US passport took 4-6 weeks (normal processing) you can pay extra and get it expedited.

    Keep in mind that when you apply for the PIO card they will take the original US passport so incase you change your mind later and want to apply for a Visa you wont be able to!!





    hairstyles Kia Magentis – next generation Kia Magentis. Pictures of 2004 Kia Magentis
  • Pictures of 2004 Kia Magentis



  • NIW
    08-31 12:02 PM
    Just take it easy on this guy. He is a hard nosed, narcistic, self proclaimed immigration reforming CNN anchor who made millions just by talking and writing books on Immigration issues. There is some truth in his talk show but most of it is fabricated lie exaggerated by the media.

    I really pity him because he has to come up with some immigration news everyday to save his job unlike Anderson Cooper or Wolf Blitz.
    But as long as the immigration community, who has time and again proved its extra ordinary skills by getting Nobels, Pulitzers, Outstanding physician awards, humanitarian awards, he can't change a bit of law. The corporate america wants brain and skills, and we have them. We will prevail......

    Just change the TV channel





    delax
    08-06 11:59 AM
    It is EB2, labor approval date is my PD - No idea, why profile does not show up.

    Wow! Another 2006 approval. Congrats!





    gnutin
    06-10 12:43 PM
    Hi Gurus,

    I came to U.S in May 2006. The company for which currently I am working (Company A) filed my labor (EB2) in October 2009. The labor got approved in May 2010.
    My Visa is expiring in March 2011.

    Now the attorney has asked me for the documents to proceed with I140.Hopefully my I140 will be filed in couple weeks.

    Now my question is that, I am planning to change my job (to employer B) in September 2010.

    Please help with your valuable answers for the following questions:-



    1. How long does it take to get the i140 approved?
    (Regular/Premium)

    It is typically taking 1 to 3 months with Regular, but there are cases stuck for much longer too. (Refer to .com for a general idea). With Premium it should be within 30-45 days.

    2. What will happen to the PD if employer A withdraws or revokes my I140 approval after I join company B? Can I still carry over my PD?

    You lose your PD if employer A revokes the I-140 approval. Note that this revocation is not common and is generally seen in fraud cases.

    3. At this point of time how long will I get the new Visa extension when I do the H1B Transfer from employer B?

    Premium processing would take less than 30 days. To be safe move after employer B receives the approval.

    4. What are the documents I need from employer A if I have to carry forward my PD to the employer B's Green Card process?

    You need a copy of the I-140 approval notice and a copy of your PERM labor filing. Any other documents would be a plus because they would help the employer B's attorneys to prepare similar applications.

    5. Does the new job need to be the same title and job requirements as the old one?

    For porting PD, the answer is no. In fact new job can be EB2 while the old one was EB3.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment