Thursday, June 23, 2011

killings in mexico

images killings at Mexico car killings in mexico. killings in Mexico last
  • killings in Mexico last



  • sunny26
    08-02 04:40 PM
    Hi
    I dont understand what is the good news in this.EB3 may 2001? what is good in that?

    Am i missing something?



    EB-1s for Indians and Chinese are also expected to be current. For EB-2, India is expected to have a cut off date of January 8, 2003 and for China the cut off date will be April 22, 2005.

    For EB-3, according to Jan, the worldwide cut off date will be August 1, 2002, India will be May 8, 2001 and China will be April 22, 2005.

    Jan also reports that 18,000 EB-3 for Indians have been processed in this fiscal year with 8,000 of those cases approved in June and 7,000 in July. By the way, the annual EB-3 limit for Indians is 2,800 so go figure.

    Also, approximately 40,000 cases were received at the Texas Service Center on July 2nd and 35,000 were received in Nebraska.

    One final amazing fact that Jan has learned - USCIS requested 66,600 (666!) visa numbers from the beginning of the fiscal year through the end of May and 66,800 numbers in June and July.





    wallpaper killings in Mexico last killings in mexico. killings in mexico. killings
  • killings in mexico. killings



  • Can2004
    03-14 12:53 PM
    I have one more question.
    My wife, also a Canadian citizen, was on F 1 visa until June 2008. She is working on EAD now( based on derivative adjustment).
    Her only status now is AOS pending and parolee( has used AP once last october).
    Will she be able to enter back without an AP ? ( first AP expired and new one is pending @ NSC)

    thanks again!





    killings in mexico. Crime, Mexico, murders,
  • Crime, Mexico, murders,



  • smisachu
    09-28 10:25 PM
    I got my FP done today. I received the FP notice around 12th Sep. My receipt date is 4th Sep. Case is in Tx.

    Appointment time was 2PM. We reached 15mins early. The time does not matter. Long line to check and accept the form. Then we were issued numbers and asked to wait for the numbers. For the amount of people waiting for FP, they did a good and fast job. Mostly young kids and they were fast.

    Did FP and took Picture of self and wife and we were done. It took a little over 1 hour. I carried my passport but showd Drivers licence and that was all that was needed. Hope this helps.





    2011 killings in mexico. killings killings in mexico. mexico drug deaths 624gr
  • mexico drug deaths 624gr



  • gccovet
    08-04 08:58 AM
    This is a small idea and let us see if it works.

    We all help each other on the forum by answering questions. Let us answer questions of members of our community and politely request the person asking the question, if your answer helped him. If it helped him, the member can consider contributing to Immigrationvoice.

    I think if all active members add this small note in their signatures, it may help us generate more funds to continue this effort. You can choose to modify this message to make it more appealing or create a link to the high five campaign that is currently running.

    Suggestions are welcome.


    Done!!!



    more...


    killings in mexico. deaths in Mexico.
  • deaths in Mexico.



  • DSLStart
    07-31 07:46 PM
    �Enhanced customer service tools including expanded Case Status Online with both email and text functionality.
    What would be the expanded case status? like giving details what exactly is going on with case?





    killings in mexico. Mexico drug wars
  • Mexico drug wars



  • gc_check
    06-29 01:33 PM
    Good lawyer...mine is taking 6-7 business days after submission atleast. Though, I did not fill any forms, I filled a questionairre and she will use that to fill the forms, that might delay things a little.

    All the forms require applicants signature, Folks download the forms, complete and sign it and send with all the documents ASAP if filing through an Attorney along with the questionnaire. We used to have the same process, complete the questionnaire and then complete the forms, mail it back for signature... but now as the Legal have to file numerous petitions, they asked us to go ahead and fill all the forms and send the docs requested. they will contact back only if issues, else will file and then will notify us. Also make sure you sign all the form and also attach a G28 form signed and attach for each form, I485/765 and 131. This will save lots of time.



    more...


    killings in mexico. killings in Mexico,
  • killings in Mexico,



  • dolicus
    08-27 12:11 PM
    Can you please Post the Dates of when you applied for I-140 & when you were APPROVED.
    Thx





    2010 Crime, Mexico, murders, killings in mexico. killings at Mexico car
  • killings at Mexico car



  • windingroad
    04-07 06:40 PM
    What if VISA is not given .. can you come back?

    Not if your previous visa stamp on passport has expired.



    more...


    killings in mexico. Drug war killings in Mexico
  • Drug war killings in Mexico



  • shana04
    04-24 11:25 AM
    Finally, My I-485 got approved.
    PD:MARCH2002, EB2, INDIA
    RD: MARCH 2007
    Thank you All!!
    :)

    I wish you good luck in all your future endeavours. Good bless you and your family.

    Pray for all.





    hair mexico drug deaths 624gr killings in mexico. killings in Mexico in the
  • killings in Mexico in the



  • dixie
    09-25 02:38 PM
    I see no harm in contacting him; but your excitement about Chandrasekharan seems curious to me. When people who have themselves immigrated from India (who now have GC/citizenship) are so indifferent about us, how can you expect a second generation indian journalist to "understand" our problems ? He does not seem to have done any articles on immigration; so there is no objective way for us to say whether he is really sympathetic to us or not.

    Remember that even anti-immigration organizations like numbersUSA have lots of members who are immigrants themselves or have immigrant parents.

    Any comments from Core Team regarding contacting Rajiv ? His parents are immigrants from India,so he will understand the sufferings of legal immigrants !

    I think it is better to contact him.

    Guys...Any comments ?



    more...


    killings in mexico. Mexico Drug Wars
  • Mexico Drug Wars



  • yabadaba
    08-14 02:01 PM
    i am 7:55 NSC r williams too... no receipt yet :(





    hot deaths in Mexico. killings in mexico. The drug war in Mexico has
  • The drug war in Mexico has



  • abc
    05-30 03:42 PM
    Asian,

    Not sure what you are getting at here.

    The managers amendment of S. 2611 does have the provision of filing I-485 even when visa numbers are not available. This provision exists precisely because IV asked for it.
    Read the post on http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=15093&postcount=2

    Berkeleybee

    I think what Asian means is that the stringent rule of 'Same kind of job' in AC21 makes AC21 usability very limited. If that condition is abolished, 485 is as good as GC in terms of job mobility.



    more...


    house MEXICO CITY—A total of 34612 killings in mexico. killings in 2009 in Mexico
  • killings in 2009 in Mexico



  • sledge_hammer
    06-09 05:25 PM
    By "have not run payroll since last 6 months," if you mean you were on "bench", then you are already out of status. You have more important things to worry about than your I-140 denial, like making sure you have a job, and you're getting paid!

    I'm sure you already know, but I'm going to say it again anyway - if you are here on H-1B, then you need to be working, and getting paid for it. There is no such thing as "bench" time.

    You must be working for one of those bodyshops that don't pay you when you're not on a project. If you did not have projects, your employer should have still paid your salary, or terminated your employment. Find out from your employer if he has sent a H-1B cancellation request to USCIS. Finally, get your employer to pay you for the 6 months. If he refuses, then file a complaint with DOL.

    Hi,
    I just came to know from uscis website that my I140 is denied. I have not received any documents from uscis as my name is in beneficiary. It will goto my employer. Than If he respond than I will know.
    I am currently on 7th year of h1 extension and having 2 weeks left on my h1. (22 june 2009)
    Not on project rightnow and have not run payroll since last 6 months.
    My employer is not responding to any of my emails and phone calls since 1 month.

    GC Filed: march 2005 in traditional process (not in PERM) EB3
    Labor approved : june 2006
    I140 filed: Nov 2007 - Denied end of may 2009.

    1) What are my options ?
    2) Can I use my current approved labor to get extension in new company after h1 transfer?
    3) If I transfer my h1 to another company, what about next year h1 extension? if company does not file GC at the time of h1 transfer. does 365 days rule apply in that ?





    tattoo Mexico drug wars killings in mexico. Mexico City Killings
  • Mexico City Killings



  • bandhu
    02-04 04:22 PM
    I entered US in 2001 on H1B and have not left the country since then. Unfortunately within few months of coming to US, I had a fight with my wife and was charged of domestic violence. This charge was later reduced and I was convicted of a simple battery.
    Now if I travel overseas and come back on AP (I intend to use my approved AP instead of going for H1B stamping), can I be denied entry to US at port of entry because of my criminal charge?
    Anyone in the same situation or know someone in this situation? Was there any issue in there re entry into US?
    Thanks a lot in advance.



    more...


    pictures killings in Mexico, killings in mexico. The killings marked one of the
  • The killings marked one of the



  • pappu
    10-05 01:13 PM
    IV makes a public announcement of its advisory board today. These advisors have been associated with Immigrationvoice for quite some time and we have decided to make the names public after they gave us permission to make their information public. Some more names will be announced in the near future if others associated with IV agree. These are top leaders in administration, industry, research and advocacy. We have been happy and fortunate to have them with Immigration Voice. We thank all IV members for supporting IV due to which we could make IV a nationally respected organization and a voice of legal high-skilled community. Its time for us now to work together and achieve our goals.

    Please watch the homepage for information about these leaders.

    The bios of the board members are here http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=94





    dresses The drug war in Mexico has killings in mexico. killings around Mexico
  • killings around Mexico



  • sekhar123
    04-26 11:59 AM
    Guys, I did the same mistake. I called the customer service and she told me to post the requested change. I did sent my supporting documents, now I did resend another letter asking to correct.



    more...


    makeup Drug war killings in Mexico killings in mexico. MEXICO CITY—A total of 34612
  • MEXICO CITY—A total of 34612



  • rsrikant
    11-02 11:37 AM
    I got the same queries guys.
    i think most of vermont transferred applications are getting it.

    i will also send color copies of all the documents mentined by you.

    how do you have i 94 for all h1's. i just have my current one. rest all i gave it to immigration while departing to india.

    appreciate any responses.

    thanks,
    srikanth





    girlfriend Mexico City Killings killings in mexico. Most Mexico killings linked to
  • Most Mexico killings linked to



  • chanduv23
    09-10 06:51 AM
    If people think reversal of bulletin has solved their issues, it is far from truth. From what I understand and based on experience, Ron Hira and his likes will now work on a non reversible damage.

    If the immigrant community is still ignorant - God save the community.

    If we do not have enough numbers show up at the rally - Ron Hira, Lou Dobbs, Roy Beck and John Miano will start architecting something that is irreversible





    hairstyles Mexico Drug Wars killings in mexico. Drug war killings in Mexico
  • Drug war killings in Mexico



  • kanta80
    03-03 05:09 PM
    My F1 grace period is almost ending. I filed the change of status application to take H4 status and I have received the receipt for it. It says it takes about 100-150 days for the decision. My employer is going to apply for my H1B on April 1, 2006 and I think I will not have the H4 approval by then. Is it possible to apply for H1B with this pending H4 situation? I am concerned since my F1 grace period will end in a week. Will there be any problem at all?

    Thanks.





    HumHongeKamiyab
    03-16 04:49 PM
    Thanks Fittan. I am waiting for an answer from my attorney.

    HumHongeKamiyab,
    Since your I-140 is approved, your chance of I-485 RFE is very low. I think you should be ok since the key is that on the day your I-485 is approved, you must have a job offer per your labor.

    Fittan





    slowwin
    05-12 10:05 AM
    Congratulations!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment