Sunday, June 26, 2011

kobe bryant wife vanessa ring

images Kobe#39;s Wife#39;s Sweater Puppies kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. kobe bryant wife, Vanessa
  • kobe bryant wife, Vanessa



  • rbharol
    11-08 10:50 AM
    Hi,

    My parents got 10 year multiple entry US visa 2 years back. My brother who was residing here had sent the required documents and applied the visitor visa. My parents had visited me then for 3 months. Now I am planning to get my parents to US. But my brother no longer lives in USA. Is my parent�s visitor visa still valid since my brother is not residing here or should I re apply for my parents visitors visa. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    This is really a very bad and sorry situation to be in.
    I am feeling very bad after reading this.
    This is unnecessary harrasment.
    It is fault on your part too. They should not have overstayed and should have
    filed for extension if they had to.

    Best bet is to hire a good lawyer quickly.
    Good luck.
    Let me know if we can help. Send me PM if you need help of any kind.
    I am in San Francisco area.





    wallpaper kobe bryant wife, Vanessa kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. Galaxy. Los Angeles Lakers
  • Galaxy. Los Angeles Lakers



  • msgoud
    03-09 11:30 AM
    new developement is that HYD consulate called him for rare second interview,atleast that the email says
    any idea what to expect,it seems that they want stamp visa cancelled
    should we expect any different





    kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. kobe bryant wife vanessa
  • kobe bryant wife vanessa



  • ashkam
    08-06 12:11 PM
    Took me 5 days from the Texas Center.





    2011 Galaxy. Los Angeles Lakers kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. Kobe Bryant could and probably
  • Kobe Bryant could and probably



  • martiansoldier
    08-20 03:17 PM
    If you applied for a change status (like H4 - H1) or change of employer (like H1 - H1) or extension of stay (like H4 extension or H1 extension), while in the US, the I-797 approval notice will have an I-94 card as long as you were not out of status prior to filing your application. However, if you were out of status, then you wouldn't get the I-94 along with your I-797 and you are still out of status. You will have to leave the country and get a visa stamped on your passport before entering the US again. If you have been out of status, there is always the risk of being denied a visa at the consulate.



    more...


    kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. Kobe#39;s wife Vanessa Bryant
  • Kobe#39;s wife Vanessa Bryant



  • gctex
    07-01 11:52 PM
    Hi all,

    In her passport, my wife's name appears as follows :

    Given name = <blank>
    Surname = <First name> <Last Name>

    Now visa stamping has this :

    Given Name = FNU
    Surname = <First name> <Last Name>

    We are filing I-485 this week and in all the forms we were thinking of giving :

    Given Name = <First name>
    Surname = <Last Name>

    At the same time initiating a Name Split in the passport. Is it advisable to have name split in passport while I-485 is in process?.

    There is actually no "name change" per se. Just splitting it and putting it under the correct first and last names. If we file it using FNU, then all her records like DL, SSN, EAD, AP & then GC all will be starting with FNU, which is what we want to avoid.

    The ideal way would've been to split the name in passport first and then file it, but we are afraid we could get stuck with retrogression again, if the process gets delayed! :confused:

    Please advise !

    Thanx

    -Gctex





    kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa
  • Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa



  • Caliber
    01-21 12:22 PM
    Due to some unforeseen situation, I will not be able to attend. I participated in the poll that i will attend. But now I will not be able to attend. Sorry about it.



    more...


    kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. Kobe Bryant by Bossip.
  • Kobe Bryant by Bossip.



  • sparky_jones
    03-23 03:12 PM
    bump





    2010 kobe bryant wife vanessa kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. Kobe#39;s Wife#39;s Sweater Puppies
  • Kobe#39;s Wife#39;s Sweater Puppies



  • dreamworld
    09-26 07:26 PM
    Great. Congrats!!!



    more...


    kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. kobe bryant wife vanessa
  • kobe bryant wife vanessa



  • avi101
    07-11 11:29 AM
    Well said, logiclife. But from what I know, such employers just open up another company, not in their name, but their spouse or sibling or such and operate behind the scenes until its safe to come out. Other strategies they employ, send payment checks to employees old address on file knowing for sure that its gonna come back thereby delaying the process more.

    The other side to the coin is that many times benching is an unholy marriage of convenience between the employer and employee. Employee does not want to go back and does not want H1 revoked and stickes a deal with employer. So its not always the employer at fault.





    hair Kobe Bryant could and probably kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. wallpaper Kobe Bryant and wife
  • wallpaper Kobe Bryant and wife



  • whitecollarslave
    01-28 01:54 PM
    Thanks for the response.
    I think Sergey Brin, one of the founders of google immigrated to US as a kid, i.e. not on EB quota or H1/L1.
    I am looking for those who are either -
    - currently on or were once on H1/L1/AOS pending.
    - immigrated to the US using Employment Based immigration.
    Any and all responses appreciated. Thanks!



    more...


    kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. Kobe Bryant
  • Kobe Bryant



  • whitecollarslave
    01-28 01:30 PM
    I am trying to collect a list of some prominent people (scientists, doctors, entrepreneurs, etc.) who are EB immigrants or were/are on H1 for an article. Please share if you happen to know or can point to such information. For example, orkut was invented by a former H-1B visa holder. Any examples with relevance in the current economic situation will be specially useful. For example, somebody who immigrated to US on EB category is now running a business and/or employing Americans.

    Thanks!





    hot Kobe#39;s wife Vanessa Bryant kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. kobe bryant wife wedding ring.
  • kobe bryant wife wedding ring.



  • webm
    12-15 08:59 PM
    They might be sending second FP notice every 15mnths of first/consecutive FP's done once it expires in their system..wait for that notice and dont worry about it now..



    more...


    house More Kobe Bryant kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa
  • Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa



  • caforum2
    06-18 12:16 PM
    yes you can. As per AC 21 once you have counted towards h1b number in last 6 year you are not counted again. So assuming your original h1 wasn't though non profit orgainzation, you can apply for new h1. If you have your I 140 approved you get 3 years h1. PM me if you need more info. I have done it.

    and btw, h1b premium processing takes 15 days, so don't panic.





    tattoo Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. Kobe Bryant#39;s wife Vanessa had
  • Kobe Bryant#39;s wife Vanessa had



  • Hewa
    07-31 04:24 PM
    Hey everyone,

    I am from Florida and just filed my I-485. I went to the DMV yesterday to renew my drivers license and something unexpected happened. They took away my old license and gave a temporary one valid for 30 days. They also said they will have to verify my immigration status and once this is done they will mail my new drivers license. Has anyone had such an experience? How long did it take to get your new license?

    I am from florida too. It has been like this since Jan 2002. It's normal and not unexpected at all. You will get your license in the mail in about 3 to 4 weeks. And to add to that now they stamp "Temporary" in big red letters on the license.

    Before Jan 02 we got it over the counter. I've had to change the license several times due to either H1B expiring or address changes. Remember to carry your passport (or some other photo ID) with you all the time.



    more...


    pictures Kobe Bryant by Bossip. kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. Gianna kobe bryant wife ring
  • Gianna kobe bryant wife ring



  • reddy_h
    08-16 11:03 AM
    You should be getting the physical receipt in 2 or 3 days (at most a week). The check is cleared. Thats enough to know if the application is accepted. Relax man!





    dresses kobe bryant wife wedding ring. kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. Kobe Bryant#39;s wife Vanessa
  • Kobe Bryant#39;s wife Vanessa



  • bestin
    03-24 09:31 AM
    but does your I-140 need to be approved before you can use your EAD?

    NO.U can start using it.But if 140 is denied you cannot renew it.


    More importantly (as in my case), can I use my AP to travel if both my I-140 and I-485 are still pending?

    Thanks..

    Yes you can travel on AP.



    more...


    makeup kobe bryant wife vanessa kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. More Kobe Bryant
  • More Kobe Bryant



  • kshitijnt
    07-14 05:31 PM
    Life is not fair and US seems to be a country of hippocrats.





    girlfriend Kobe Bryant#39;s wife Vanessa had kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. Kobe Bryant Vanessa Ring. kobe
  • Kobe Bryant Vanessa Ring. kobe



  • indyanguy
    09-18 08:33 PM
    july 2nd filer. transfer notice receipt date is aug 30th. This is confusing! Can someone please clarify:mad:





    hairstyles Kobe Bryant kobe bryant wife vanessa ring. kobe bryant wife vanessa. Kobe Bryant#39;s wife, Vanessa,
  • kobe bryant wife vanessa. Kobe Bryant#39;s wife, Vanessa,



  • immigrationSantosh
    02-08 04:29 PM
    I found one group -
    EmployementLawGroup.net
    And they are asking me
    - $195 for a 30 minute phone consultation
    - $395 for a 60 minute phone or in-office consultation
    I don't know how much they are going ask to answer to my summons along with filing a new case .Tomorrow I'm going to send documents and then I'm going to have appointment with them.
    For the time being I'm going ahead with them - If you guys know please advise me.
    ( I'm really not earned/earning much )





    Anders �stberg
    March 4th, 2004, 02:00 AM
    Very cool. Gets the Vertigo award from me. That has to be the tallest spiral staircase I've ever seen. They don't design em like that much over here - probably to minimize the possibility of jumpers.

    I don't think they do here any more either, this is an older building so building standards were a bit different.

    I'm not very good with heights, so it's "interesting" to shoot this. :)





    myimmiv
    02-25 02:48 PM
    Well, I just wanted to throw this out there, since I did not get any definite answer from any forums.

    When in need for I-485 issues, who is better to contact - Congressman or Senator.

    I just want to know the pros and cons of each and maybe this analysis will help others down the line.

    Points to note are:
    1. There are more congressman in a particular state than senators. There are only 2 senators in a state.

    2. Senators are more powerful than congressman (not sure that this power applies for talking to USCIS or not)

    3. Senators and congressman have different terms in office. Hence is it better to contact someone who is going to stay longer, or someone who is up for election soon and hence may help.

    4. For a particular USCIS case, can we contact both congressman and senator at the same time. Is this good.

    Can members throw some light on this based on their prior experience and based on their knowledge.

    Thanks in advance.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment