Wednesday, June 8, 2011

lace wallpaper

lace wallpaper. Tags: birds, lace, wallpaperlace wallpaper. Tags: birds, lace, wallpaper
  • Tags: birds, lace, wallpaper



  • pcs
    04-28 07:54 PM
    Guys please call your friends





    lace wallpaper. Wallpaperlace wallpaper. Wallpaper
  • Wallpaper



  • satishku_2000
    12-19 02:19 PM
    I called in senators office and the person asked for my zip code and I told him that I apprceate senator Cornyns efforts in trying to pass the SKIL bill.
    The person told me he will pass on the message. It takes less than a minute to make the call so folks I encourage to you make the call.





    lace wallpaper. {“Lace”}lace wallpaper. {“Lace”}
  • {“Lace”}



  • pappu
    12-19 02:07 PM
    I thought that we should call one senator or(and) congressman every day.
    I guess IV core doesnt want to do it for some reason.
    We will use our community energies when it is needed and matters the most in the coming months. Pls. help us with other action items.





    lace wallpaper. and lace wallpaper by Lenelace wallpaper. and lace wallpaper by Lene
  • and lace wallpaper by Lene



  • yabayaba
    08-19 11:28 AM
    Hi,

    I belong to Virginia. But Virginia office does not have the dates available for next 2 months. Can I visit to the neighbouring Maryland state USCIS local office for Information. Is it legal and valid to go to Other local office for information?

    Thanks,
    Raj

    Yes...You could....



    more...


    lace wallpaper. Dawns Layout Purple Lacelace wallpaper. Dawns Layout Purple Lace
  • Dawns Layout Purple Lace



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    12-14 12:19 PM
    Getting CIR passed (or even bring back to attention) may not be that easy. These types of raids are increasing and many people are thinking that goverment is doing something about an important problem.

    Bringing back CIR and passing it will entirely depend on the political moves of the two parties and important players. Any raids and resulting street rallies are not going to do anything. If you want proof just see last years momentum and what happened eventually.
    This year's political composition was different. Anti-immigrant majority politicians and do-nothing attitude was the cause of inaction.

    Next year the political composition is widely acknowledged to be pro immigration. So the results are likely to be different.

    Am I missing something here?





    lace wallpaper. The Lace wallpaper is so warmlace wallpaper. The Lace wallpaper is so warm
  • The Lace wallpaper is so warm



  • GCaspirations
    10-04 10:53 PM
    I tried cannot update the poll, but if AUG guys get it then Sep guys will get it as well...

    I understand that, if people from Aug have not received the FP notice then how the Sept people will get it. But as you know USCIS is unpredictable and I was looking for how many people are stuck like us.
    I wanted to track this and I opened the thread too, but it was closed by the administrators.



    more...


    lace wallpaper. use wallpaper to define a; lace wallpaper. Wallpaper - Lace (389070); Wallpaper - Lace (389070)lace wallpaper. use wallpaper to define a; lace wallpaper. Wallpaper - Lace (389070); Wallpaper - Lace (389070)
  • use wallpaper to define a; lace wallpaper. Wallpaper - Lace (389070); Wallpaper - Lace (389070)



  • fatjoe
    10-06 05:35 PM
    Could you please tell me the reason you mentioed for "Description of your problem".
    Our PD : Dec 22nd 2003, EB2 India. It was pre-adjudicated on Sept 18th 2008.

    My petition was approved 4 months back, after calling 100 times USCIS.

    In my wife's case we spoke with IO on Sept 4th.
    Created Service Request on 5th Sept.
    During September 2nd week spoke to IO, IO sent an email to IO who is looking at petition.

    During September last week we got Service Request generic response "Wait 180 days" which I have seen 2 times in my case .

    On Sept 29th sent 7001 form to Ombudsman. Ombudsman office might have received the application on or before 1st October.

    October 2nd 2009 my wife's petition approved.

    So if your case is genuine case problem. Don't waste your time calling Immigration officers. Send 7001 form to Ombudsman's office.





    lace wallpaper. White Lace Wallpaperlace wallpaper. White Lace Wallpaper
  • White Lace Wallpaper



  • sweet_jungle
    12-04 02:15 PM
    Interesting, looks like all these cases got approved ??

    This year in August, most of the WAC I-485 cases were given an unfair beating and were largely neglected in the approvals. Most of these cases are not current now but many will become again next year. So, based on this year's experience, we need to prepare so that we do not again get beaten up. By WAC I-485 cases, I mean cases filed in July 2007 in NSC but were receipted at CSC and sent back to NSC. In g neral, it applies to all cases which were transferred between centers

    There were mainly 2 issues faced:

    1) Biometrics for these cases do not get attached to file. Reason is when we do the biometrics, the results are sent to CSC because the case number starts with WAC. The results do not automatically get transmitted to NSC. Most of us had to make phone calls to make it happen. By that time, precious time was lost and the visa numbers got over.
    The issue will now again come up as most of our fingerprints are approaching 15 month expiry. So, when we again do biometrics in the next few months, the results will remain stuck at CSC.When in July/August in 2009 , we will become current again, our cases will not get picked due to lack of biometrics. So, how do we go about fixing the problem? Writing to ombudsman? I am looking for suggestions. I did write to ombudsman and got some standard response.

    2) Second issue faced was inability to file service requests. Even though processing dates were more than 30 days from receipt date, the system was not allowing filing of SRs as it was taking the reps. to CSC 485 processing times which are stuck at 2006. This is totally unfair and if a LIN person is able to file SR we should get the same right. True, SRs often invoke some useless response. But, if PD and RD are current, it can be quite useful.

    So, I am asking for suggestions for tacking the above problems so that we can be prepared for next year. The time to act is now.



    more...


    lace wallpaper. pink lace wallpaper Imagelace wallpaper. pink lace wallpaper Image
  • pink lace wallpaper Image



  • kumar1
    02-13 03:37 PM
    I have a feeling that most of the people on this forum would directly get senior citizenship in this country.





    lace wallpaper. Lace effectslace wallpaper. Lace effects
  • Lace effects



  • supers789
    07-18 04:10 PM
    I have i140 approved from previous employer with PD Nov 2005 (which became current with Aug bulletin). New employer has not yet started GC and my 6 years of H1B are getting over in next 6 months.

    Can I get 1 year h1B extension based on the fact that I have i140 approved. Please note that its approved with old employer and I cannot file 485 with him.

    Thanks!



    more...


    lace wallpaper. This lace wallpaper by Lenelace wallpaper. This lace wallpaper by Lene
  • This lace wallpaper by Lene



  • Canadian_Dream
    08-24 04:36 PM
    Name: Canadian_Dream
    City/Area:

    Question:
    What is the relation between a 3 year H1B Approval granted on an approved I-140 and the underlying I-140 petition ? Specifically, what happens if an employee leaves the company, are the remaining years (out of 3 granted originally) still valid ? What happens if the original employer revokes/cancels the underlying peition on which the extension was originally granted ? Is the H1B petition based on a an approved I-140 linked to that I-140 in anyway once it (H1B petition) is approved ? Please indicate any laws or precedents that can clarify the implications of the above scenarios.

    Thanks,
    Canadian_Dream





    lace wallpaper. Ebony Lace Wallpaper fromlace wallpaper. Ebony Lace Wallpaper from
  • Ebony Lace Wallpaper from



  • Gator
    02-23 09:02 PM
    Hi-

    I will be applying for my 3rd H1-B extension soon. If for some reason the H1-B renewal gets rejected, do rules allow for applying for a H1-B transfer soon after the rejection.

    Thanks



    more...


    lace wallpaper. Lace Fence is strong enoughlace wallpaper. Lace Fence is strong enough
  • Lace Fence is strong enough



  • sac-r-ten
    11-19 08:29 AM
    USPS won't do it for ever. But GC will surely take for ever.

    They will do it for 1st 6 months. by that time you can change address on USCIS.





    lace wallpaper. Art Wallpaper, Gold Lacelace wallpaper. Art Wallpaper, Gold Lace
  • Art Wallpaper, Gold Lace



  • Redeye
    04-09 03:05 PM
    First of all, thanks very much Prashanthi Reddy for answering questions. Could you help me out with this.

    I have I-140 approved with more than 180 days with I-485 pending.
    I still have valid H1.
    Can someone be with their sponsoring employer on H1 and start business on EAD part time.



    more...


    lace wallpaper. Sheet of wallpaper, late 17thlace wallpaper. Sheet of wallpaper, late 17th
  • Sheet of wallpaper, late 17th



  • LostInGCProcess
    06-12 06:02 PM
    No need of new H1 if company 'B's' HR has agreed to continue with 'A''s employees.
    1. Get a EVL letter from company 'B'. (This is assuming name of 'A' will change to 'B' or new name.

    2. You need to get a "Letter of Acquirement" from HR of new company (I am assuming that the name of the company is changing as well). If name does not change then you should be fine. If you have to travel out of US, you need to carry latest copy of EVL(of new company) and "Letter of Acquirement" along with you. (I went thru these few years back, PwCC bought over by IBM, immediately after the takeover I travelled out of US and came back without any problems(on H1)) this was quite a while back though, you may want to check with your company attorney though.

    Note:
    "Letter of Acquirement’ would state that your 'A' company was bought over by 'B' company on Date and name has now changed to 'B'.

    Good luck.

    GCCovet


    They have sent me a "Acquisition Notification" letter (pdf file). In which it says "NEW Company has acquired OLD company via 100% stock Purchase."

    Also in the letter it says "NEW company succeeded to the interests and obligation of OLD Company . NEW Company has assumed the liabilities and obligations of the H1B employees of OLD company.

    And its signed by both parties of NEW and OLD company.

    Is this letter sufficient for me to hang on to?
    Should I ask for EVL too?

    I am worried because my last payroll was from the new company...My OLD employer told me otherwise that everything would be same....i mean no company name change etc...apparently he lied to me.





    lace wallpaper. lace wallpaper. modern wallpaper texture. lace; modern wallpaper texture. lacelace wallpaper. lace wallpaper. modern wallpaper texture. lace; modern wallpaper texture. lace
  • lace wallpaper. modern wallpaper texture. lace; modern wallpaper texture. lace



  • psychman
    11-11 07:00 PM
    This is almost identical to the Modifying a Databound Collection case: http://www.kirupa.com/blend_wpf/modifying_databound_collection_pg1.htm


    Thanks again Kirupa. I went back over the above post and it helped me answere some of the questions I had, but I do have one more if you don't mind. I have this little project almost wrapped up now. When complete the app will do the following:

    -Imports Metadata.xml file generated by Deep Zoom Composer
    -On import it will populate the databound image and text boxes with the original data
    -On import it will also add four new "tag" elements to the original xml file
    -The user will be able to navigate all of the original images and coresponding tags (your MIX08 presentation helped me create the navigation piece ((thanks!))
    -The user can add new "tag" data to any of the old and new fields and the new data will overwrite the original xml file when the "save" button is clicked.

    I have everything working great. Now I just need to figure out how to take my new "tag" elements and add them into all of the nodes on import. I know how to do this to one node, but I am not sure how to add the new elements to every "Image" node in the file. Here is the code I am using to make this work for the first node:



    XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
    doc.Load (variable pointing to xml file);

    XmlDocumentFragment docFrag = doc.CreateDocumentFragment();
    docFrag.InnerXml = "<testItem> test </testItem>";
    doc.DocumentElement.FirstChild.NextSibling.AppendC hild(docFrag);

    doc.Save("Metadata.xml");



    more...


    lace wallpaper. by Rollout lace wallpaperlace wallpaper. by Rollout lace wallpaper
  • by Rollout lace wallpaper



  • hypersphere
    01-05 04:05 PM
    I Agree there are some particularly bright ideas about fund raising but I dont think there is any significant variety in opinions regarding immigration floating around that we might miss. I would rather have people put their opinions into practise (by contributing) rather than simply share them.





    lace wallpaper. lust lace dbl backgroundlace wallpaper. lust lace dbl background
  • lust lace dbl background



  • GCBy3000
    04-28 05:01 PM
    Below is my understanding as I searched for answer sometime back.

    yes, you can change employer. You have to get into similar job. The only problem is your H1 extension. For that, the old employer should not revoke the I 140. You old labor should be valid until you finish the GC process.

    If anyone thinks othewise, letme know.





    lace wallpaper. lace wallpaper. lust Wallpaper; lust Wallpaperlace wallpaper. lace wallpaper. lust Wallpaper; lust Wallpaper
  • lace wallpaper. lust Wallpaper; lust Wallpaper



  • amsgc
    06-20 12:57 AM
    my knowledge is also limited...
    but from my J1 days this is what i understood:

    J1 is NOT a dual intent visa.
    All J1 have some requirements to fulfill before applying for GC
    For physicians it is a 2 yr Home requirement OR underserved area practice
    For researchers etc a No objection is needed from the home country for a waiver
    Therefore you cannot file for adjustment of status while still on a J1 unless you have the relevant waiver. It will certainly be rejected.
    Physicians who get a waiver move to an H1 during their 3 year practice requirement. The NIW is a special case here, 485 filing is permitted but no approval till 5 years are over.

    hope that's helpful.

    That helps, Paskal. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

    Regards

    Ams





    victory123
    05-15 01:17 PM
    Hi Saigc,

    Same thing, my 485 is pending at TSC, and I used AC21 in Feb 08, saw few LUDS after that and since then no movement on 485, for 140 I haven't called USCIS, these days they are sending rfe's for no reason and hence I am keeping quiet, also for 140 there is nothing we could much, i spoke to my lawyer and he also said the same, only your old employer can talk to them, if we call uscis they won't tell you anything as we are not the employer, so keeping my fingers crossed and praying that its only a file cleanup, may be in Oct when dates are available they may send you , me and all others waiting desparately a GC, small ray of hope..god bless us all..if anything changes I'll keep you posted on my side..
    Cheers





    div_bell_2003
    03-06 02:03 AM
    Online application usually warrants a fingerprinting , it's best to apply in paper if that needs to be avoided.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment