Saturday, June 11, 2011

lasers album cover

images lasers album gang of disc lasers album cover. lasers+album+cover+
  • lasers+album+cover+



  • theconfused
    12-14 11:59 PM
    Dear All

    I will be thankful to you if i can get the responses from some folks who have gone through the situation like mine.

    Here is the summary of my case -

    1) Came to US in 2004 on F1 visa.
    2) Got the job in 2006. Company A applied for H1B in 2007. Got H1B visa stamped on passport valid from September 2007 to September 2010.

    3) Was laid off on 16th Novmeber 2007.

    4) Company B applied for H1B petition on 21st December 2007 using regular processing. No pay check from company B.

    5) Company C applied for H1B petition in March 2008 using premium processing. Comapny C applied based on A and not based on B.

    6) Company C's petition got approved but with I 797 B. No I - 94 attached. Attorney asked me to leave the country and come back with a new I 94 as i have an almost brand new visa. I did so. And started working with Company C. Meanwhile, company B's petition was approved in May 2008 without Adjustment of Status (means no I 94 attached only I 797 B)

    7) Worked with company C from April 2008 to September 2008. Although, no pay check from 16th November 2007 to 1 April 2008 because company B did not provide any.

    8) Got the job with company D. Company D applied for H1B petition and it was approved with I 94 attached ( means I 797A).

    Now 2010 is coming and my visa will expire in September 2010.

    I want to go to India to get the H1B stamp on my passport with the current employer's I 797 (which is employer D).

    I do not have any documentation from Company B except receipt number for H1B petition. I do not have any pay check from company B.

    I have paycheck from 1st April 2008 to 31 September 2008 from Company C and 1st October 2008 to till date from Company D.

    Will i face problem during visa interview?

    I am thankful to your comments and suggestions.

    Thanks





    wallpaper lasers+album+cover+ lasers album cover. Lupe Fiasco#39;s upcoming album,
  • Lupe Fiasco#39;s upcoming album,



  • Vel
    01-21 08:33 AM
    Thanks for your reply and I understand that AC21 can be used for job in same or similar occupation.

    But my questions is that what happen if my GC applied thru Emp A for "programmer analyst" with 60K and now I am planning to change my job with Emp B as "Sr. Program Manager" with 100K?

    Since my Emp A (GC sponsor) agree to continue the GC process, why do i need to invoke AC21 with Emp B?

    Looking forward to have your answer on this... thank you so much in advance...

    Vel





    lasers album cover. Related album art
  • Related album art



  • nb_des
    09-20 04:04 PM
    Even I don't see it. Seems like they have removed it.





    2011 Lupe Fiasco#39;s upcoming album, lasers album cover. Lasers (Album Cover)
  • Lasers (Album Cover)



  • eb3_nepa
    01-25 03:53 PM
    Hi,

    I need to draw the IV website admin's attention to a minor style sheet issue which is making the site look a little bit "wonky" in Internet Explorer 6.0.

    The CSS needs to be adjusted, as the "Contributions section" in the right most column is appearing midway on the page instead of way up top like it should in the other browsers.

    I am trying to attach the image but it seems like I cannot attach anything with an image width of > 800 or an image height of 600.



    more...


    lasers album cover. Lasers album,
  • Lasers album,



  • ksvreg
    09-25 02:20 PM
    I am in the same situation as yours, (Actually my H1-B got denied)but i haven't filed for H1-B, i have inquired about it. You can file for H-1B and you are not subjected to quota . Only thing is your time towards on EAD will be counted against your H1-B. say out of 6 years of total H1-B, if you have 3 years of it and 1 year on EAD, when you apply for H1-B, you'll get the remaining 2 years. Your attorney will be able to help you out on this..Please keep us posted about the outcome and good luck..

    In my case, H1B already expired. I have used it for 7 years. Now I am on EAD after 7 years of H1B.





    lasers album cover. Album Review by Young Ty
  • Album Review by Young Ty



  • jthomas
    03-27 12:00 PM
    Thats not the case. USCIS will revoke employment based AOS since mariage based AOS has higher priority. So the process would be, they would call for a normal interview and then hand you a paper that
    " since you have a second petition (employment based) so they have to combine both of them and then they would issue a green card."
    Its just because you were in this country legally for a long time they will go through all the required paper work. IT MEANS DELAY in processing or may be RFE to get more details.




    Hi there-

    I think you have already paid fees for EB 485? So revoking it wont get those fees back to you. I would suggest, you get married first, then file I-130. If by that time your EB 485 is not approved, you can still file FB 485, whichever comes first take it. You can file both in parallel. Its only a question of few thousand dollars. Attorney Rajiv Khanna has extensive documentation in this regard. You can see his website immigration.com



    more...


    lasers album cover. Lupe Fiasco#39;s Lasers Album Cover Credit:
  • Lupe Fiasco#39;s Lasers Album Cover Credit:



  • bombay_masala
    06-18 01:09 PM
    What is the Alien Registration number from I140 approval ? How do we get it if we don't have the copy of I-140 approval?



    Any more thoughts on this issue. I am making a list of documents in three categories: (i) docs/info needed absolutely (ii) docs that are not must but might help (iii) docs that are not needed at all. Please edit this list based on your research (if you can add links/cite docs to support that would be great).

    With long delays many people will be using AC21 and we might see these question repeatedly - a sticky thread can really help.

    (i) Documents or information that is essential (if you don't have these documents or info don't even think about changing jobs and just stay put at old employer)

    485 receipt number
    Alien Registration number from I140 approval (if its already done)
    Employment letter from the new employer with title/function same/similar to labor application
    Job functions from approved labor/I140 to get the above
    ??
    ??


    (ii) Documents or information that is not necessary but is good to have (try to get these documents; if you are not able to get them there might be still a way to use AC21 using a lawyer or something)

    A copy of I140 approval
    A copy of labor certification
    ??
    ??


    (iii) Documents you don't need at all (don't loose sleep if you don't have them; even if you dont have them you can use AC21 without help of a lawyer)

    ??
    ??





    2010 Related album art lasers album cover. lasers album gang of disc
  • lasers album gang of disc



  • chi_shark
    12-02 02:55 PM
    hey guys, what are you doing for taxation and new year planning for your businesses? This is the first time i will be filing taxes with IRS for my new business... i plan to use turbotax and quickbooks - dont have much activity this year... just want to know how many others are also looking forward to it and what they are doing about it... i know that taxes are not due until mar 15...

    i have a feeling that no one will reply... but lets see... :-)



    more...


    lasers album cover. Lupe Fiasco – LASERS (Album
  • Lupe Fiasco – LASERS (Album



  • IN2US
    03-05 06:37 PM
    did anybody successfully accomplished revoking existing G-28 by company's attorney and self represented the pending I-485?? if so can you please post the details on letter format, whom to address the letter etc...
    this information would be helpful for many, because most of us here already filed I-485 during June/July and are eligible for using AC21.





    hair Lasers (Album Cover) lasers album cover. the official album cover
  • the official album cover



  • Anders �stberg
    October 6th, 2005, 03:25 AM
    Very nice photos, I like the reflections and the wing positions. You could clone out the poop if you want to.

    I use extension tubes on my 500/4 as well as the 100-400 to reduce the near focusing limit. If you can get close enough it's a great way of increasing the magnification (and filling the frame more).

    The pictures below were taken with 500/4 + 1.4x + 36mm tube

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/647/JH5Q5689_Gulsparv.jpg
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/647/JH5Q5666_Talgoxe.jpg

    and 100-400 + 20mm (I think) tube.

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/1326/Snake_4537.jpg



    more...


    lasers album cover. lasers album cover. love you more jls album cover.
  • lasers album cover. love you more jls album cover.



  • delax
    07-19 05:44 PM
    Based on your receipt number, you have applied for adjustment of status on 80th working day of fiscal year 2002. Sorry to hear that you case still pending. You are concerned now and wokeup from sleep after 2 years, 10 months, 12 days. If you are (1) employment based, post your country of chargability, labor priority date and date your file I485 - some souls can take a educated guess. (2) family based I485, this forum is not for you - your only options is to call USCIS

    Thats informative. My receipt is SRC-07-264-XXXXX. The received date is July 2 and notice date is Sept 4. I dont think my application was received on the 264th working day. Even if you consider Sept 4 as the 264th day, that means that there are about 274 working days in a year (Fiscal -Sept 30 or otherwise). That seems too high!





    hot Lasers album, lasers album cover. The official album artwork has
  • The official album artwork has



  • forgerator
    01-30 05:47 PM
    I am actually doing this right now. See my signature.



    more...


    house LUPE FIASCO LASERS ALBUM COVER lasers album cover. Music review: Lasers by Lupe
  • Music review: Lasers by Lupe



  • trojan
    05-02 03:23 PM
    There are several things that can save you a bit!
    You can do balance transfer on your credit cards in US every year for the amount you usually save in a year.
    So, say you save 25k in a year, take that much amount in balance transfer on a credit card here for one-time 4% balance transfer fee, transfer it to india and pay it in a year after you saved that much.
    You can also take loan on your existing car for close to 5%.

    I took HDFC home loan in india, and knocked out close to 25k every year from it by doing the above.





    tattoo Album Review by Young Ty lasers album cover. MP3 2011 Lasers Album Leak
  • MP3 2011 Lasers Album Leak



  • bsbawa10
    12-16 07:21 PM
    A million dollar question is : What order are they following ? I am having PD of April 14th , 2004. Still waiting.



    more...


    pictures Lupe Fiasco#39;s Lasers Album Cover Credit: lasers album cover. Lupe Fiasco - Lasers Album
  • Lupe Fiasco - Lasers Album



  • pune_guy
    06-05 07:43 PM
    Hi,

    Both, me and my wife, have EAD and AP. I am still working on H1 and she is not using her EAD (other than to obtain SSN).

    We do not see her working for another year or so. I may switch jobs using AC21 and may do so using H1B transfer or EAD.

    So here's my question:

    1. Can I skip renewing her EAD and renew just mine?

    2. Can we renew her EAD as and when we feel the need, which may be later than the expiry date of her current EAD?

    I'd appreciate your thoughts on this matter.

    Thanks





    dresses The official album artwork has lasers album cover. We didn#39;t cover it,
  • We didn#39;t cover it,



  • makemygc
    06-14 11:21 AM
    Go ahead and file 485/EAD etc. EAD approval takes 2-3 months. To be on the safe side, apply for H1 extension also . it is safe to keep H1 till you get your 485 approval.

    As per immigration-law, filing h1 extension could be a problem along with EAD, as H1 ext can be rejected. See my earlier post.

    Has someone done this earlier??..



    more...


    makeup Lupe Fiasco – LASERS (Album lasers album cover. LUPE FIASCO LASERS ALBUM COVER
  • LUPE FIASCO LASERS ALBUM COVER



  • mangelschots
    07-14 02:51 PM
    Folks,

    NSC and TSC are still processing the mid june filers cases. Please see the below link. They are slow in issuing receipts. The date you are seeing is notice dates. The receipt date are june or prior to that.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes071307.pdf


    what do they mean with "USCIS expects to provide in time-compliance for receipting of form types listed below:" and then lists the date 7/18/07 for I-485 in Nebraska Service Centre.

    I filed my I-485 on 06/25/07 (my PD is March 04). I have not yet received any confirmation, receipt or anything else from my application. I just hope that my application did not end up with the July applications.





    girlfriend MP3 2011 Lasers Album Leak lasers album cover. Lupe released the album cover
  • Lupe released the album cover



  • eravi
    08-09 11:30 AM
    What can we do here?
    Anyone aho applied in NSC with a WAC receipt notice got 485 approval?
    What is the current state of California service center?





    hairstyles lasers album cover. love you more jls album cover. lasers album cover. Lupe Fiasco – Lasers (Album
  • Lupe Fiasco – Lasers (Album



  • alien2006
    08-07 01:47 PM
    and Shanti was very helpful with her/his informative links. I sent a question to IV to be included in the upcoming conference call with the lawyers. Perhaps you guys should also send in the questions to give this question some weightage.

    Thanks,





    shana04
    03-05 05:17 PM
    Can someone post a sample letter for removing lawyer from G28 and a notice to represent case himself/herself

    G28 self





    p7810456
    06-18 05:59 PM
    I am not getting any appointment in June with any doctor within 60 miles from my place. So I took an appointment with a doc 70+ miles away for end of june. The only problem is I need to go twice 70 miles one way. The clinic suggested I do the blood work in nearby county clinic, but the county clinic wants 7-10 days to get results of blood work. I asked them for HIV and Sephallius test to be done. I already got TB Skin test(tested negative) done at county clinic.
    Can someone please tell what all blood tests need to be done, so I can check if any other doctor can do the blood work and I can save one 70 mile trip . Thanks.

    its kinda interesting why there is no appointment available sooner. I am in florida and i heard frmo my attorney on Thursday.. and called 3 doctors Friday morning.. all three said come down right now. Finally went to one of them the same day in the afternoon.. he did some blood work.. gave me MMR and TD.. and did TB test. I want back today morning and got my all the reports.

    As far as I know, we need to get only one blood work done.. doctor can test both HIV and Syph in the same one.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment