Monday, June 27, 2011

lebron tattoos

images t shirt. lebron tattoos. lebron tattoos. images lebron tattoos. Lebron James lebron james tattoos pics.
  • images lebron tattoos. Lebron James lebron james tattoos pics.



  • rajuram
    06-11 04:46 PM
    Will this not clog the system? How do you think they will approve GCs if we bombard them with letters and queries? They have only so much resources.





    wallpaper images lebron tattoos. Lebron James lebron james tattoos pics. lebron tattoos. The Chosen One: LeBron tattoos
  • The Chosen One: LeBron tattoos



  • StuckInTheMuck
    07-15 02:14 PM
    H4 status ends the moment you start using EAD for employment. You would need to use AP for travel and re-entry.
    This is correct. Status changes from H4 to AOS the moment one starts working on EAD.





    lebron tattoos. lebron james tattoo 400 chest
  • lebron james tattoo 400 chest



  • jthomas
    06-11 01:49 PM
    I assume you mean "Be prepared for some grilling ....".
    I don't see why US would care if I am returning back in a week with a valid GC. I can imagine canadians asking me if I have abandoned my canadian PR status or not.

    When i came back from canada the US POE made me wait for 4 hours and asked me questions, whether i am thinking to abandon my US green card application and move to canada etc.. They will check you baggage and later after 2 hours of sincere answers they will let you in. Don't worry too much about it.
    In your case you have a US GC in hand i don't know about those issues





    2011 The Chosen One: LeBron tattoos lebron tattoos. pictures lebron james tattoos.
  • pictures lebron james tattoos.



  • chanduv23
    05-21 01:14 PM
    Thanks guys. I am going to Lake George by NY-Canada border and this seems like good info. But I am from NJ and we have the new tamper proof Drivers licenses which show immigration status and you need to produce all immigration papers to get one. Isn't that enough??

    Carry ur passport and h1b ddocument - DL is not enough



    more...


    lebron tattoos. lebron-james-tao
  • lebron-james-tao



  • jthomas
    07-05 01:50 PM
    Which part of CA are you in? Is it scary to live there. Do you really need a gun?

    I live in Southern california(also lived in LA/Orange/San diego area) and i guess you are not in Southern california.

    J Thomas





    lebron tattoos. Tattoo#39;s have been prevalent
  • Tattoo#39;s have been prevalent



  • gcpool
    03-26 01:14 PM
    How did you come to this conclusion?

    I will go first: 50%

    :p



    more...


    lebron tattoos. Lebron James new Tattoos
  • Lebron James new Tattoos



  • paulinasmith
    08-05 12:54 PM
    Hi guys, I am trying to understand this whole process and was wondering if you could help me out.

    I'm a CPA working for a Big4 in the US for h1-B. I have 2 years of experiences (1 with the same company). I am not from Europe. I have the following 2 questions:

    1. What can I expect in terms of waiting for a GC if my employer were to file today? It's a huge firm and submits many GC sponsorship requests per year. I belieave 700 were submitted in 2009.

    2. Would my CPA/Lvl 2 CFA Certification as well as my membership in professional organizations and performance bonuses (highlighting exceptional ability) bump me up to EB2 if EB3 is not current?

    Thank you for your input.


    Even if u are born in Europe the EB-3 priority date of India and Europe are equal/same. EB-3 no longer depend upon your place of Birth.





    2010 lebron james tattoo 400 chest lebron tattoos. t shirt. lebron tattoos.
  • t shirt. lebron tattoos.



  • inskrish
    08-03 12:27 PM
    I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....

    That seems better than my case. I had a dream in which the mail room clerk used my application to put his donuts and coffee.:)

    Regards,
    IK



    more...


    lebron tattoos. Lebron James Tattoos
  • Lebron James Tattoos



  • alterego
    01-02 08:14 PM
    Best Answer:- No-one but god knows the answer to your question.

    Here are a few points to consider.

    1) If you are from EB India, then you know that there are thousands perhaps hundreds of thousands with PD ahead of yours, at 2800 a year per EB category, you do the math.

    2) Filing of 485 is dependent on more than just approvals, PDs sometimes move based on quirky decisions made by the State Dep't on the basis of nothing more than gesticulation. That said, the 4th quarter of every year is a lottery for anyone with a late PD whichever EB category, witness the July VB fiasco.

    3) Legislation even just recapture (like AC21) can alter the dynamic for years, 4 yrs in the case of AC21 and provide heavily retrogressed countries like India and China especially with a boost.

    4) A new President and a better immigration system might help you. One can only hope.

    Absent the above caveats, sorry my friend but I don't expect the PD to move past the July 2007 VB fiasco date for decades. However, I don't expect the US to lock out Indian IT talent for that amount of time either. Much will depend on how much lobbying is done on this issue, and that will in turn depend on the energy shown by those like you.





    hair pictures lebron james tattoos. lebron tattoos. Re: TATTOO Mike Bibby COMPLETE
  • Re: TATTOO Mike Bibby COMPLETE



  • conundrum
    03-16 05:12 PM
    Faxed mine a few mins ago



    more...


    lebron tattoos. showing LeBron James and
  • showing LeBron James and



  • sunofeast_gc
    07-22 06:49 PM
    just now I gave 5 star and posted my comments





    hot lebron-james-tao lebron tattoos. lebron james tattoo 002 arms
  • lebron james tattoo 002 arms



  • rally
    09-17 06:07 PM
    Congrats on getting ur recepit!

    Did your apps get transferred to Texas/Cal service centres? Does your recepit have LIN/SRC/WAC prefixes?


    Thanks a lot!



    more...


    house lebron james tattoo 500 arms lebron tattoos. dresses lebron tattoos. dwyane
  • dresses lebron tattoos. dwyane



  • sapking
    12-21 12:09 AM
    I think she should be apprised of pains in getting green cards for skilled workers from India, by ImmigrationVoice.





    tattoo Tattoo#39;s have been prevalent lebron tattoos. lebron tattoos.
  • lebron tattoos.



  • Ramba
    03-26 12:16 PM
    no, it is not the same position. the two positins have 2 different classifications and requirements. the first position (I have LC certified for) is a financial analyst which requires a bachelor degree. the second position is a senior financial analyst (for which LC was denied) which requires a masters degree and it is supervisory position. I asked my employer to request masters + 2 years experience for the senior position but lawyer said that my experience was acquired while working for the employer (while I was working as a financial analyst) so that experience can not count toward the senior position. this was a genuine promotion and not just to apply for EB2.

    any feedback is appreciated.

    May be those are two different position. But both are same occupational classification as per SOC/ONET. The employer can not request BS and MS for same occupational class. Conventionaly, the senior/supervisor level will be achived by experience in the occupation not by education.



    more...


    pictures Lebron James new Tattoos lebron tattoos. lebron lion tattoo
  • lebron lion tattoo



  • lostinbeta
    09-04 02:20 PM
    Pixel Stretching is easy.

    All you have to do is use the Single Line Selection tool and bring it to a spot in your photo or image. Then copy and paste onto a new layer.

    Next, all you have to do is stretch that little area across the screen to the edge of your photo.

    Ah, I suck at explaining ,you can see what I mean at the right half of this picture. When you see it, you will understand what I mean.

    http://www.macromotive.com/ebay/dalu/da_splash_3.htm

    <B>NOTE:</B> This image was made by Dan4885, a mod of this forum. It is a splash screen for his site.





    dresses lebron james tattoo 002 arms lebron tattoos. lebron-james-tattoo-509-
  • lebron-james-tattoo-509-



  • gclongwaytogo
    10-19 09:42 AM
    July 3rd filer....LIN# (though I-140 approved at TSC)

    Receipt Date: July 3
    Notice Date: October 11
    EAD Card: Waiting
    No FP notice yet
    I-140 approved: TSC
    Originating Issuer of I-485 and I-765 : NSC



    more...


    makeup Lebron James Tattoos lebron tattoos. lebron james tattoo 500 arms
  • lebron james tattoo 500 arms



  • prem_goel
    12-03 10:24 PM
    I have...
    Frist stamp from INDIA (home country),
    2 Visa Stamps from Washington DC
    Last stamping from Matamoros (Mexico)
    Am i ELIGIBLE to get H1 visa stamp from Tijuana next year?

    YEs, but I am not a lawyer. Secondly you should refer to the US Consulate at Tijuana's website for the latest rules. I believe as of now, you are since you have 1 stamping from your home country.

    I met one guy during my stamping who had the same situation and he got approved. You have to show them the india stamping though, else they might get confused seeing your other stampings. Initially they said to him he was not eligible, but when he showed them his first India stamping they let him in.





    girlfriend lebron tattoos. lebron tattoos. lebron james lion tattoo
  • lebron james lion tattoo



  • mihird
    05-21 10:49 PM
    I think, the PD should reset to the day the substition is done and not to the day the original labor was filed...otherwise it is unfair by all means..

    But, I agree, we have bigger fish to fry...labor substitions probably only account for 1-5% of all cases...

    I don't see any solution to visa retrogression...its just a way to control the number of people immigrating in...and if more people intend to immigrate from certain countries, their applications are bound to be backlogged...

    Most of the current immigration debate is centered around illegal aliens and it has all to do with the Hispanic vote etc.

    The only solace we can have is that if they do decide to grant amnesty to certain illegals, either they will be put behind the queue of legals, or we legals will first be pushed forward and then visa numbers made available to the illegals..

    If illegals get priority in the visa number allocation, there will be plenty of uproar and finger pointing....I don't think the current administration would be able to pull something like that off..and in all insanity, if they do something like that, I will be the first one to join that queue of illegals :-)





    hairstyles showing LeBron James and lebron tattoos. lebron james tattoos. lebron james tattoos. lebron james tattoos.
  • lebron james tattoos. lebron james tattoos. lebron james tattoos.



  • monkeyman
    01-29 06:06 PM
    Just sit tight - It will take them around 7 to 8 months to issue the GC. You should also receive the EAD card soon and hopefully it will be the last EAD Card.





    gcformeornot
    06-06 06:55 PM
    Job should be same or similar responsibilities and salary

    salary is not requirement. It can not be less off course. It can be equal or more than LC.
    Currently only 2 requirements
    140 Approved and 485 pending more than 180 days.
    Job should be same or similar title. Yes title only job duties do not matter.

    This is per my lawyer.





    amsgc
    06-16 01:22 AM
    http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/ch051407_P.html


    Chat User : My husband is on H1B and is about to file for his I-485.
    I am currently on an F-1 visa. Do I have to convert to H-4 to file for I-485
    with my husband, or can I file while being on F-1? Please advise.

    Attorney Murthy : A person can file the I-485 while still in F-1 status, but unlike the H1B/H-4 or L-1/L-2 which are dual intent, the F-1 is a pure nonimmigrant status. This means that, upon the I-485 filing, one is no longer considered to be in F-1 status, but converts to an adjustment applicant, eligible for the EAD and AP, etc.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment