Wednesday, June 8, 2011

lil wayne quotes on life

lil wayne quotes on life. Quotes from Lil Wayne,lil wayne quotes on life. Quotes from Lil Wayne,
  • Quotes from Lil Wayne,



  • Kitiara
    10-25 04:42 AM
    Ahhh, what a great game that was.





    lil wayne quotes on life. Lil Wayne quot;Life is a Bitch andlil wayne quotes on life. Lil Wayne quot;Life is a Bitch and
  • Lil Wayne quot;Life is a Bitch and



  • gc??
    11-09 02:06 PM
    Fred Hochberg: America Makes What India Needs (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/fred-hochberg/america-makes-what-india-_b_781067.html?ir=Politics)





    lil wayne quotes on life. nicki minaj quotes about life.lil wayne quotes on life. nicki minaj quotes about life.
  • nicki minaj quotes about life.



  • GCwaitforever
    07-12 07:29 AM
    Part of the problem is the employers do not have a long term plan for their companies. They are always on look out for a fast buck. If employee satisfaction and client satisfaction are more, the company has better chance of growing. Typically when the client is satisfied, the company gets more projects and this way the set-up costs like relocation, travel expenses come down. Companies can not break the law just because they are not able to make a profit.





    lil wayne quotes on life. lyrics by Lil+wayne+quoteslil wayne quotes on life. lyrics by Lil+wayne+quotes
  • lyrics by Lil+wayne+quotes



  • sledge_hammer
    05-21 04:55 PM
    Thanks kalinga_sena, StuckInTheMuck, and nashim!



    more...


    lil wayne quotes on life. November 12, 2010. Chris Brownlil wayne quotes on life. November 12, 2010. Chris Brown
  • November 12, 2010. Chris Brown



  • GlobalCitizen
    08-21 01:16 PM
    Gurus,
    I need help please!

    My employer applied for my H1B renewal very close to the expiration of my first H1B and I was told today that they got back the application becuase they made a mistake on the check. unfortunalty, they got back the application after my first H1B expired. They sent back the application with the right check and we have not heard anything yet. Am I ok or am I in a big trouble? Please, help! Thank you all.





    lil wayne quotes on life. mindlil Lil+wayne+quotes+lil wayne quotes on life. mindlil Lil+wayne+quotes+
  • mindlil Lil+wayne+quotes+



  • vjone
    04-09 05:19 PM
    OP has asked a simple question, If you can answer it in simple manner do it. If not do not even respond to it.

    If you think you are real smart then act like one instead posting you irrelavant comments here.



    more...


    lil wayne quotes on life. lil wayne quotes imageslil wayne quotes on life. lil wayne quotes images
  • lil wayne quotes images



  • gondalguru
    07-23 01:32 PM
    R Williams
    July 2nd, 7:55AM

    According to some websites more than 8000 I-485 applications were filed on July 2nd. Applications areprocessed according to the receipt date.

    As there were thousands of application on July 2nd will time of receipt play any role in processing?

    Just curious.





    lil wayne quotes on life. short life quotes to live by.lil wayne quotes on life. short life quotes to live by.
  • short life quotes to live by.



  • howzatt
    07-25 09:17 AM
    Anybody please help ....

    Check the home page. If you cannot find the details there, I would suggest that you find a lawyer or somebody who can search for you!



    more...


    lil wayne quotes on life. Lil#39; Wayne - BET Awards 2008lil wayne quotes on life. Lil#39; Wayne - BET Awards 2008
  • Lil#39; Wayne - BET Awards 2008



  • Suva
    07-23 12:22 PM
    R. Mickels





    lil wayne quotes on life. founding fathers quoteslil wayne quotes on life. founding fathers quotes
  • founding fathers quotes



  • snathan
    01-13 04:28 PM
    Hello folks -

    I am currently working on H1B, and though against the rules of H1, I was doing side consulting work. As a result, I received a 1099 Misc form from the client for whom I was doing the work.

    I reported the 1099 income on my Federal 1040 tax return. Now it's time to file the I-1485 with my current employer. My employer has requested me to submit my previous year tax returns along with other documents for the filing of the I-1485.

    Do you think showing business income on form 1040 will have any impact on the processing of I-485?

    Also, if anyone knows of a good immigration attorney I can consult with, it would be much appreciated.

    Thank you!

    What you did is unauthorised employment. You can not do anything to move forward. Keep your fingers crossed and wait...



    more...


    lil wayne quotes on life. Lil Wayne Arrives In Court Forlil wayne quotes on life. Lil Wayne Arrives In Court For
  • Lil Wayne Arrives In Court For



  • prioritydate
    08-19 05:40 PM
    Hi Friends,
    My PD is Mar, 2005 filed under EB2. Me & My wife got an RFE asking status for a particular period [like May 01, xxxx to Feb xxxx]. These dates exactly fall under just one month before graduation to OPT expiration.

    For my case �.. no issues providing evidence and everything is straight forward.

    But for my wife �.we have some issue (I think)

    USCIS wants her status from May 01, 2003 to Mar 01 2006.

    She graduated on May 23, 2003. She used 60 days grace period before applying for EAD.

    OPT from July 31, 2003 to July 30, 2004 [exactly one year and was looking for job�didn't find one]

    We filed H1B in April, 2004 so that she can start working from Oct, 2004 [H1B approved for Oct 2004 to Sep 2007 ..extension approved too�]

    But No status from July 31, 2004 to Sep 30, 2004 [USCIS issued a gap relief for all the F1 students like this]�.

    What are odds that her case might we rejected�any opinions here.

    Thanks,
    Jingi


    Di you submit all F1, H1, EAD documents to the USCIS with your original I0485 submission? Did you send any W2 forms?





    lil wayne quotes on life. Lil Wayne Quotes 2011lil wayne quotes on life. Lil Wayne Quotes 2011
  • Lil Wayne Quotes 2011



  • helpfriends
    04-17 09:55 AM
    and yes, it's a very odd situation. Hard to explain and maybe I should have tried to clarify more earlier.

    From what I gather(heard 3rd party), the foreign parent company set up an office here in the US over a year ago and this person came over on an L1visa and has been here since early 2007 working, and traveling back and forth to their home country and paid wages by their foreign employer. This new office/company has not done much,if any business, direct in the US(no employees, etc) the past 1st year of their visa.

    The same foreign parent bought a majority share of a 2nd company in the US end of 2007 which is established here. The foreign parent filed an L1A visa petition for this same person, early 2008 on behalf of the newly bought US company which did get approved? Like I said, for whatever reason, this person came over here early(stupid!) with that green card waiver and has been working. I do not presently know if he has gone back for an interview and made it back with a visa or not at this point?

    All in all, I think this situation is getting worse from the sounds of it.



    more...


    lil wayne quotes on life. sex Lil+wayne+quotes+2011lil wayne quotes on life. sex Lil+wayne+quotes+2011
  • sex Lil+wayne+quotes+2011



  • desi3933
    08-27 01:52 PM
    Thanks desi3933.

    My followup qn to this is ..

    If I get my 3yr H1 extn approved (before 140 cancellation) with company B and company A revokes my approved 140, is it possible to transfer my priority date(of the approved 140 ..which is now revoked by company A) to my new 140 filed by company B?

    Thanks


    A priority date can only be recaptured from one approved I-140 to another approved I-140, regardless of whether an I-485 was filed or not.

    Please check with your attorney.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advise.





    lil wayne quotes on life. Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy,lil wayne quotes on life. Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy,
  • Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy,



  • wenxue
    10-08 10:38 AM
    Totally agree.
    Another night my wife was worried. I told her that I am still young :). When the worst happens, I can still work in a Chinese restaurant, and put the food on the table for the kids.



    more...


    lil wayne quotes on life. Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy,lil wayne quotes on life. Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy,
  • Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy,



  • India76
    09-17 01:39 PM
    I am going fromamerican airlines that goes directly from chicago to Delhi and coming back same way.





    lil wayne quotes on life. february Lil+wayne+quotes+lil wayne quotes on life. february Lil+wayne+quotes+
  • february Lil+wayne+quotes+



  • chnaveen
    04-24 10:18 AM
    I understand the pain beacuse of these RFE as we all are waiting for our GC.
    There is no need to worry about these kind of RFEs. Just like and RFE asking for latest empolyment verfication letters and W2s, this RFE for Marrige proofs is also similar.
    As there is a possibility of the couple getting divorced, USCIS wants to make sure, the couple are still married during the entire process time of their GCs.
    It doesn't mean that, in every one's case, they send this RFE, It's just Random.
    And in case, if any one of the couple, sends any information to USCIS that they are not living together and a chance of getting divorced, then in those cases, USCIS sends the RFE.
    But in most other cases, it's just Random. We have to reply to that RFE with the documents such as, the Marriage certificate, any documents to show that you are still married and living together, like, any Bank statements with Joint accounts, Birth certificates of the recent kids born to the couple etc.



    more...


    lil wayne quotes on life. lil wayne quote Pictures,lil wayne quotes on life. lil wayne quote Pictures,
  • lil wayne quote Pictures,



  • indianindian2006
    05-30 11:12 AM
    I guess in that case there would be a conference between house and senate,and the conferees will be decided by Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi,they would sort out the differences in the bill and then would send it back to house and senate for a vote.





    lil wayne quotes on life. love quotes lil wayne. truelil wayne quotes on life. love quotes lil wayne. true
  • love quotes lil wayne. true



  • BharatPremi
    08-02 10:06 AM
    EB3 with PD of July 2006. I-140 Approved. 485 +EAD+AP filed 2 weeks ago.

    I was contemplating on job change before dates became current in June and decision to accept 485....

    Now that 485 is filed and this DUST has settled, wondering whether all this is worth the wait. (even 180 days).

    Currently in my 5th year of H1b, by waiting out the 6 months, I'll also get 3 yr h1b ext. (and hopefully ead by then).

    So is waiting 180 days the best choice? or screw all this and change! (I dunno if this AC21 etc etc is practical...same job description etc)

    (I am single and those complexities are not to be considered I guess yet.
    Plan is to try and change jobs on H1b and use EAD only if there is a dire need like layoff to find another job quicker)

    Normally it should not be a problem assuming your present employer is nice and you have good relations. If you leave the job before 180 days and if your employer says screw sundarpn then what will you do?:)





    lil wayne quotes on life. lil wayne music quotes. alil wayne quotes on life. lil wayne music quotes. a
  • lil wayne music quotes. a



  • Steve Mitchell
    March 23rd, 2004, 03:14 PM
    Actually a 300mm from the stands would yield some great shots. I hope you can make it happen.
    I am trying to score the publisher's courtside tickets for the Heat game. I'll bring a 300 to the game and see if someone says something from the sidelines there.. :-)





    joshi_tushar
    03-02 07:54 PM
    I HAD SAME SITUATION FEW DAYS A GO, MY ATTORNEY TOLD ME THAT I NEED TO GO OUT OF COUNTRY ATLEAST FOR WEEK OR NEED TO FILE FOR H1B EXT.
    I CHOSE TO FILE FOR EXT AS MY H1 WAS EXPERING AS WELL.
    BUT FOR HER SHE MUST GO OUT BEFORE HER I-94 EXPIRES
    i AM NO ATTORNEY PLEASE CONFIRM WITH 1.





    MetteBB
    05-12 02:07 AM
    Why thank you! Looks nice and fresh doesnt it? Like you just wanna take a big bite out of them. :drool:


    /mette



    No comments:

    Post a Comment