Friday, June 24, 2011

lily aldridge

images Lily Aldridge – Victoria#39;s lily aldridge. American model Lily Aldridge
  • American model Lily Aldridge



  • rajenk
    04-27 01:24 PM
    Sorry to hear that. That was really sad. Any ways past is past. Do the following.

    1. Re-file I-140 if the denial was based on EB category with a higher one(Meaning EB2 got denied file under EB3)

    2. Renew your H1-B with your labor approval and your new I-140 application. Don't mention anything about your current I-140 denial.

    your EAD would get invalidated when your I-485 gets denied, I am just assuming because EAD is based on I-485. But I-485 needs a approved I-140 so connect the strings yourself. Now you can sense that there is some gray area here. Better get advice from a good attorney.

    Your AP use should all be fine. You need to take these actions 1 and 2 immediately without delay.

    On appealing for I-140, what you heard is right. My appeal failed as well. My case was they where not accepting mine under EB2 but they did under EB3. That was a silly mistake by my lawyer stating required experience as 3 years with BS instead of 5 years! I had 6 years exp with MS equivalent degree from India.

    PS: Do you mind sharing the I-140 denial reason, that might help people address your situation more clearly.

    Good luck. Don't lose your heart, you should be back on track in no time.

    Cheers
    Raj





    wallpaper American model Lily Aldridge lily aldridge. Lily Aldridge at the Sexy
  • Lily Aldridge at the Sexy



  • morchu
    04-28 06:19 PM
    I truly believe India IS a developed country.
    Pretty interesting ... usually you see such writeups for developed countries... I am happily amazed to see India taking such steps... Mera Bharat Mahan!





    lily aldridge. Lily Aldridge
  • Lily Aldridge



  • mayitbesoon
    11-29 01:36 PM
    can someone tell me how to find LUD on the online status. Thanks.





    2011 Lily Aldridge at the Sexy lily aldridge. images Lily Aldridge and Caleb
  • images Lily Aldridge and Caleb



  • zoooom
    10-27 11:33 AM
    So u are saying if she uses her EAD/ AP then my H1b is no longer valid? BTW she got her h1b visa in the lottery earlier this year.



    more...


    lily aldridge. lily-aldridge-jan-11
  • lily-aldridge-jan-11



  • JunRN
    12-17 06:25 PM
    Please state your case such as PD, I-140 approval, previous visas such as H1, F1, etc before we can comment.





    lily aldridge. Lily Aldridge Victoria#39;s
  • Lily Aldridge Victoria#39;s



  • snathan
    11-27 11:25 PM
    I thought the same thing but then I researched some more and I found out that this kind of notes basically gives the holder the power to go to court and get (easily), a court order to retrieve the owned amount from the other party's account. It generally applies to a Creditor Debtor relationship, but doesnt end there. ( i may be wrong ).

    Dont be surprised, the guys is covering all corners, so that in no way he gets in trouble. it just instates that fact he's good, which somehow doesnt work in my favour.
    I guess you are right, attorney is the best way to go about it.
    will post my out come here soon.
    Till then please post your comments or views here.

    Appreciate the responses!

    How long this bond is for. You employer seems like a cleaver and cunning guy.



    more...


    lily aldridge. Lily Aldridge
  • Lily Aldridge



  • gc03
    11-17 07:41 AM
    Congratulations! Jai hind





    2010 Lily Aldridge lily aldridge. Lily Aldridge – Victoria#39;s
  • Lily Aldridge – Victoria#39;s



  • rongha_2000
    04-22 02:24 PM
    And whats your point?

    This is ONLY EB2- India Priority dates from prior visa bulletins. Just FYI - no guesses no assumptions.

    Jan-05 C
    Feb-05 C
    Mar-05 C
    Apr-05 1-Apr-02
    May-05 C
    Jun-05 C
    Jul-05 C
    Aug-05 C
    Sep-05 C
    Oct-05 1-Nov-99
    Nov-05 1-Nov-99
    Dec-05 1-Jul-00
    Jan-06 1-Jan-01
    Feb-06 1-Aug-01
    Mar-06 1-Jan-02
    Apr-06 1-Jul-02
    May-06 1-Jan-03
    Jun-06 1-Jan-03
    Jul-06 1-Jan-03
    Aug-06 U
    Sep-06 U
    Oct-06 15-Jun-02
    Nov-06 1-Jan-03
    Dec-06 8-Jan-03
    Jan-07 8-Jan-03
    Feb-07 8-Jan-03
    Mar-07 8-Jan-03
    Apr-07 8-Jan-03
    May-07 8-Jan-03
    Jun-07 1-Apr-04
    Jul-07 C
    Aug-07 U
    Sep-07 1-Apr-04
    Oct-07 1-Apr-04
    Nov-07 1-Apr-04
    Dec-07 1-Jan-02
    Jan-08 1-Jan-00
    Feb-08 U
    Mar-08 U
    Apr-08 1-Dec-03



    more...


    lily aldridge. Lily Aldridge Photos
  • Lily Aldridge Photos



  • desibechara
    09-22 07:48 PM
    hi:

    I am not on I140 now but in my situation ( whenever that comes, if that comes!)..I have been working for my current emplyer for 7 years and if I were to file I140 tomorrow :) ..am I supposed to look & get the job experience from soebody I worked around 7 years ago...they don't even remember me!



    my situation- labor filed Oct 2001( after 9/11 happened, I could have applied earlier but for my stupidity!)..(my attorney filed in EB3 ..and I do not know why..)..and I am stuck in the mud now...

    please let me know...because I will have to really folow up on them..

    Sandeep





    hair images Lily Aldridge and Caleb lily aldridge. Lily Aldridge Sexy Bikini
  • Lily Aldridge Sexy Bikini



  • snowcatcher
    01-28 08:57 AM
    Hi Viva, Great positive attitude. Just dont give up. And dont ask me why the delay so far? Here goes my contribution after the challenge from you and a nudge from my friend Bhaskar_s. I pledge $27 every month. I am going to use the bill pay from my account and send in the funds. Thank you and again don't give up.



    more...


    lily aldridge. Lily-Aldridge-VS-Lingerie-8
  • Lily-Aldridge-VS-Lingerie-8



  • augustus
    05-06 03:28 PM
    Does replying to RFE along with all required documents means GC is coming soon ??

    Augustus..did you get GC yet ?

    Thanks


    My husband too replied to the RFE. So far, there has been only case resumed message. I am not sure if this kind of RFE will result in a Green Card. I pray that we all get our cards soon. I feel we have all given our share of sacrifices and played it fair and square so far.





    hot lily-aldridge-jan-11 lily aldridge. Beautiful Lily Aldridge
  • Beautiful Lily Aldridge



  • jatinr
    09-23 04:15 PM
    i too remember reading postmark doesnt matter it should be received by 17th

    I agree,it was clarified in immigration-law that the application should be received by Aug 17th and does not matter when it was sent.
    .



    more...


    house Lily Aldridge lily aldridge. Lily Aldridge
  • Lily Aldridge



  • english_august
    07-09 10:55 PM
    Hardly anyone has volunteered to go to USCIS with nixstor. That's sad. We are getting a megaphone to talk about our problems and yet in the entire DC area with a huge IV membership, we have just one person willing to go to USCIS.

    I am kinda rubbing my eyes in disbelive right now!





    tattoo Lily Aldridge Victoria#39;s lily aldridge. Lily-Aldridge-hotchiks3
  • Lily-Aldridge-hotchiks3



  • BharatPremi
    11-27 05:27 PM
    Well...so now they have added addln staff to handle the annual load (1 - 1.3 mil) EAD/AP requests....

    Not yet. It is still planning to hire those 1500. So soon USCIS will come up with argument regarding "Administrative burden" to hire those 1500 and set up training centers and it will take almost 2 years. Again we will hear the reason for further slow down due to this un anticipated work load. After 2 years USCIS will realize the "heavy financial burden" which will also be un anticipated and hence USCIS will come up with fee increase... Cycle will go on and on...



    more...


    pictures Lily Aldridge lily aldridge. Lily Aldridge New Topless
  • Lily Aldridge New Topless



  • rchristopherriley
    11-01 09:11 AM
    I'm from ROW, my spouse and me both have EAD and AP. But our I-485 is pending. My spouse isn't working but would be travelling to Germany next year while I won't be travelling with her.

    1. Is a good idea just to apply only EAD renewal for me and AP for her to save some bucks?

    2. How soon will the service center accept the renewal applications before they expire?

    3. What if I file these renewal by myself and don't use a lawyer. Will it make a difference?

    4. What paper work do I need to submit with my applications for renewal either by online or manual?

    5. What are the implications of not having to apply EAD for my spouse. Is she going to be out of status once her EAD expire?

    Experts please advice.





    dresses Beautiful Lily Aldridge lily aldridge. Lily Aldridge
  • Lily Aldridge



  • micofrost
    07-18 06:25 PM
    Since on 2nd July they said they will reject the AOS application, what if they would have done some rejection during that time, and by the time July filers get their application back, it is after 17th of August. In that circumstance, can you send the AOS application back arguing USCIS's mistake and ask them to take it back after 08/17 and would they take it back politely or reject it again.



    more...


    makeup Lily Aldridge Photos lily aldridge. Lily Aldridge
  • Lily Aldridge



  • cinqsit
    09-15 10:57 PM
    This kind of happened to me. Got the AP approval email then after 4 days got EAD approval email. Got EAD card in the mail a week after that.

    And surprisingly got AP in mail a whole week after that. Looking at the AP
    envelope it was postmarked after the EAD card was actually put in mail.

    So it might be that your AP is on its way. But 30 days sounds a lot of
    time. I would try and talk to the customer service and open a SR.

    cinqsit





    girlfriend Lily-Aldridge-hotchiks3 lily aldridge. Lily Aldridge in Hot Bikini
  • Lily Aldridge in Hot Bikini



  • girishvar
    07-28 04:06 PM
    When we have traveled to Matamoros, MX for stamping we had AP and H1/H4. On return we have used H1/H4. NO questions asked at the border check post.

    I am planning a family trip to Mexico for few days and would like to get some suggestion or personal experience on how to re-enter to United States. Here is my situation:

    Wife has a valid H4 stamp in her passport which is good for another year. We also applied for travel document after we filed for I-485 but she has never used that travel document. Now the question is what do we use for her, H4 or travel doc, when we re-enter US from Mexico? I can't think of any reason why she shouldn't be able to use her H4 to re-enter but the fact that she also has a travel document, will the officer require her to use travel doc and enter and parole. In that case, does she lose her H4 status and just become a parole or should she not even show the travel doc and just the H4.

    Any help will be very much appreciated.





    hairstyles Lily-Aldridge-VS-Lingerie-8 lily aldridge. Lily Aldridge - Victoria#39;s
  • Lily Aldridge - Victoria#39;s



  • iv4yarli
    12-18 12:31 PM
    Looks like the EB2 dates for india have retrogressed by two years. I am applying for green card and would like to know if I shouls go with EB2 or EB3.

    Thanks for your help...





    smaram1
    08-12 04:19 PM
    Source:

    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/172162219/

    Posted by willcrack (74) 1 hour 51 minutes ago

    OK...now guys, strictly speaking the memo does not say anything about "conditional" GC...in legal speak. Just that they could revoke it if the person is considered inadmissable after the Name Check results come back. "Conditional GC" per se has the support of the actual statute only for Married to citizen, EB5 investment GC's etc.

    And now for those who feel that USCIS is not approving cases whose NC's are pending, I know 2 of my friends and I whose NC's were pending when the file was with the officer (and approved in a week) and in my case NC was pending even at 6:30pm eastern (when I called the second level IIO at the NCSC) the day before I got the CPO e-mail (next day at 9am).

    I have also seen several cases where people have called/went to Infopass after they got the GC to find out whether the NC was cleared....and it was pending !

    so this should throw away all apprehensions about the 180+ rule not being implemented out of the window...





    IneedAllGreen
    06-21 04:51 PM
    Since this thread is open and dont want to wast resouce on new thread. I want to ask people those who had already filed 485/EAD/AP that did anyone has taken photos at Walgreens.

    I am getting $7.99 for taking 2 photos at Walgreens($48 for 2person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee. Whereas in Kinko's I am getting deal of $13.50 for first 2 photo and rest 4 photos for $13.50 ($54 for 2 person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee city area.

    Now question besides money I want to know which one is worth taking chance for taking a picture interms of quality.

    Thanks
    INeedAllGreen


    ^^^^^^^ bumping up



    No comments:

    Post a Comment