Sunday, June 26, 2011

lindsay lohan drugs pictures

images Lindsay Lohan Might Be lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay Lohan
  • Lindsay Lohan



  • chanduv23
    08-15 07:50 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





    wallpaper Lindsay Lohan lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay Lohan drug taking and
  • Lindsay Lohan drug taking and



  • sukhyani
    01-03 11:16 AM
    Guys,

    I am seeing in CRIS, Soft LUD's on old H1B extentions dated 12/30/07 (2006,2007) while none recent one on 140/485!

    Any ideas to help me understand. My 140/485 were filed in July 2007 concurrently. FP/EAD/AP were done.

    Gurus can you please throw some more light on the following email that I have received from USCIS? I was wondering what the standard processing should mean at this stage?

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.


    My PD is 09/04 ROW, I485 was filed on June 05th 07.





    lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay Lohan feared drugs
  • Lindsay Lohan feared drugs



  • new2perm
    05-28 06:33 PM
    I am a July 2007 filer and he expects an RFE for employment verification on my case.





    2011 Lindsay Lohan drug taking and lindsay lohan drugs pictures. drugs, hot, lindsay lohan,
  • drugs, hot, lindsay lohan,



  • chanduv23
    12-08 02:47 PM
    To have some real threads getting started after a long time on IV website. Thanks for the initiative Chunduv

    U r most welcome. Thanks for taking the initiative.

    We need more people taking initiatives on this.

    Folks, please come forward now. IV is your group. IV is "we all combined together"

    Together we can make a difference. Sitting on the fence and doing nothing does not do any good for us.

    Come on folks, all guests will now become members
    All inactive members will now become active members
    All non contributing members will now start contributing.

    Go IV go



    more...


    lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay didn#39;t like it so much
  • Lindsay didn#39;t like it so much



  • amslonewolf
    01-26 11:52 AM
    This is an important step zero. I am sure Reid will push this through in the Senate.

    But in this congress it's all about what the House does.. Need to see the House version of this bill..





    lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay Lohan Refuses Drugs
  • Lindsay Lohan Refuses Drugs



  • cbpds
    09-15 02:07 PM
    he is enjoying two types of freedom now :P


    Enjoy the freedom!



    more...


    lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay+lohan+drugs+2011
  • Lindsay+lohan+drugs+2011



  • shivarajan
    03-31 03:22 AM
    case of identity theft?





    2010 Lindsay Lohan feared drugs lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay Lohan Might Be
  • Lindsay Lohan Might Be



  • paskal
    11-09 12:23 PM
    calling on your high skills...iv is you and me...remember!!



    more...


    lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Leigh lindsay lohan drugs
  • Leigh lindsay lohan drugs



  • madhu345
    12-12 02:59 PM
    You can get it corrected at any local USCIS offices. But its time consuming effort.





    hair drugs, hot, lindsay lohan, lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay will
  • Lindsay will



  • gemini23
    08-02 01:06 PM
    GO with fedex. and stay away from DHL. my experience.

    I was wanted to know what is the best way to get something from India, please share if you had any experience.

    thanks



    more...


    lindsay lohan drugs pictures. I love Lindsay Lohan.
  • I love Lindsay Lohan.



  • cabal
    07-09 09:38 AM
    There is no drives even in a 1000 mile radius from where I live, hope this guy gets what he wants, looks like this guy has lots of support, lots of money. Can we do the same for all such people in India, there are probably hundreds of thousands of people in India who are in this situation who have no help like this guy. We should take our mind away from DOS and USCIS for a while and do some better things like this.


    You can actually get registered at your local hospital and if you are from South East Asia, they waive the nominal fees they otherwise charge. Note: There are no fees charged during the drives. People please go out and get yourselves registered. Thanks!





    hot Lindsay didn#39;t like it so much lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test
  • Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test



  • Winner
    04-21 12:28 PM
    If I485 is denied for wrong reason (due to USCIS error), I understand that the applicant and attorney can file a MTR, but during the time till the case is reopened again, is it legal for the employee to work on EAD?

    My assumption here is once the denial notice is received, it may take few weeks/months to gather the necessary information, send it to USCIS and then the case gets reopened.



    more...


    house Lindsay+lohan+drugs+before lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay+lohan+drugs+2011
  • Lindsay+lohan+drugs+2011



  • hate_me
    12-16 04:45 PM
    I got my licensed extended till EAD expiry date and they have given me an month more than EAD expiry date, this was done in Wayne, NJ, and I know atleast 20 people who got their license extended on base of EAD in Wayne. Your friend might not have provided other required documents, you just dont get license renewed on base of EAD only, you have to provide address proof, SS etc. Your friend might have missed some of the documents or he might have shown attitude to the the clerk, or that clerk might have taken lessons from USCIS employees in creating their own rule.


    A freind of mine had two years EAD and don't have H1 anymore. His drivers License was denied as EAD is not considered a valid document for drivers License extention.
    This happened in Wayne , NJ.
    I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?





    tattoo Lindsay Lohan Refuses Drugs lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay Lohan#39;s second failed
  • Lindsay Lohan#39;s second failed



  • snathan
    02-13 01:14 AM
    H1B - LCA Related Issues - How can we save ourselves ???

    HI
    I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds

    I am starting this thread to discuss what we can do to save ourselves from LCA related issues.

    ** LCA is very important and H1 b employees should work as per LCA - Period.
    Location, job and every thing should be as per LCA. No questions.
    I am afraid, most of the H1b guys do not even have LCAs with them.

    ** This is very concerned for all the DESI Consulting companies H1 employees, as we never work at LCA place. I am going to give ultimatum to my employer to change LCA and keep all the docs in place. Otherwise i am going to change to employer, where they are good wrt papers.


    Please throw your suggestions to make our H1 system clean and save H1 employees.


    Whenever you move from one state to another....urge your employer to file the LCA amendment. Thats the only way to save ourself.



    more...


    pictures Lindsay+lohan+drugs+2011 lindsay lohan drugs pictures. lindsay lohan craft drugs
  • lindsay lohan craft drugs



  • bluekayal
    10-17 08:15 AM
    thanks for clarifying.





    dresses Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test lindsay lohan drugs pictures. of Lindsay Lohan hit the
  • of Lindsay Lohan hit the



  • seahawks
    06-10 01:27 AM
    http://www.murthy.com/news/UDisster.html

    It is possible but I don't know the time line.



    more...


    makeup Leigh lindsay lohan drugs lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay+lohan+drugs+before
  • Lindsay+lohan+drugs+before



  • alien2006
    08-23 07:43 AM
    The PD shows up on the approval notice of I140. I don't know if it shows up on the 485 as I haven't seen one and won't see one for years. But it makes sense to have the PD on the I140 as once the I140 is approved you can port that PD (if employer does not revoke it)





    girlfriend Lindsay Lohan#39;s second failed lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay Lohan Is A Walking
  • Lindsay Lohan Is A Walking



  • pmat
    07-24 03:28 PM
    More details are needed to answer this question better.

    I think that any time is a good time - it is better to start the process early. If the company is paying for the process - what is the harm. He should go ahead... If he is planning to leave the company and is required to sign some type of agreement to start GC process - then it will be a different story.


    One of my good friend asked me this questions yesterday? I did not have an answer for him and wanted to ask if someone could have any suggestions on this.

    Thanks you for your time.

    His company wants to start his EB2 green card process. He was wondering if this a good time to do this? Is it recommended that he delay this process for 6 months or so? He is currently in his 3rd year of H1B.

    Thanks
    -M





    hairstyles I love Lindsay Lohan. lindsay lohan drugs pictures. Lindsay Lohan Shoots Up,
  • Lindsay Lohan Shoots Up,



  • md2003
    08-30 01:06 PM
    Just show whatever w2's and paystubs you have . Later on if you get another RFE saying that they need 1999 w2's etc.. then you can always tell them you don't have. No need to lie.

    As long as your status is good after your recent entry you will be ok. No need to worry about 1999 or 2000 period.





    raj2007
    04-02 09:25 PM
    My employer recd an RFE on Jan 8. The Requested Evidence is supposed to be provided in 12 weeks from the date of the RFE letter(Jan 8).

    I am told that my attorny didn't respond to this RFE. Is it 84 days which means till April 2nd is the deadline when it is supposed to be answered. If that is the case I crossed the deadline by a day or two.

    Can you experienced folks let me know if I crossed the deadline. Is there still a room to answer the ability to pay RFE?

    my employer said he would answer RFE (ability to pay) if some financial adjustments are made. Is it ok and make this financial adjustment so that he can responde to the RFE inspite of the 12 week deadline just passed.

    Will a delayed response for RFE for couple of days at USCIS does matter? Will they reject the evidence if they dont recieve in time?

    Is it better to wait till the I140 is denied and then open an MTR? How easy and practical is it to open an MTR and successfully plead for the I140 approval?

    Your early response helps me take a decision.

    I have already filed 485 based on this RFE pending I140. that will go waste if I140 is denied.

    Your attorney can tell if they accept late RFE reply. 12 week is enough time and I don't see anybody want to delay this.

    MTR decision takes long time, around 1 year or more but you can't use 485 benefits till that is approved.





    maco
    08-10 11:09 AM
    I got the info from my friends attorney.
    i want to verify it with my attorney but he is not lifiting phone. he is too busy



    No comments:

    Post a Comment