Friday, June 10, 2011

lionel messi 2011 barcelona

images LIONEL MESSI 2011 FC lionel messi 2011 barcelona. jun Lionel+messi+goal+2011
  • jun Lionel+messi+goal+2011



  • nhfirefighter13
    June 4th, 2004, 09:04 PM
    I needed that laugh after the day I've had. Thanks.
    Gary
    Thank you...thankyouverymuch. I'll be here all week and twice on Sunday. :p

    Everyone needs a nice daily dose of humor and I'm not above making fun of myself. :)





    wallpaper jun Lionel+messi+goal+2011 lionel messi 2011 barcelona. Lionel-Messi-Barcelona-
  • Lionel-Messi-Barcelona-



  • billu
    08-20 02:10 PM
    4. An apology from USCIS for the delay!!

    i think we should have USCIS director come home personally to deliver sincere apology in both verbal and written for making people from india file GC and provide detailed explaination for reasons of the delay....thats the only way for him to keep getting our business in future...





    lionel messi 2011 barcelona. lionel messi barcelona 2011
  • lionel messi barcelona 2011



  • PALLO
    04-20 03:45 PM
    Hello Everyone!

    I need opinion on whether one can change location after labor is approved for one area.
    Let�s assume one is working for company X in city A. Labor is approved (I-140 is filed) and company wants you to relocate to city B.
    How does this impact GC process?
    Do you have to start again?
    Or one can carry PD from prior Labor?

    Your inputs will be greatly appreciated. My husband and I are trying to decide the best strategy going forward since our latest fiasco with labor due to negligence on lawyer's part.

    Best





    2011 Lionel-Messi-Barcelona- lionel messi 2011 barcelona. messi 2011 pics. lionel messi
  • messi 2011 pics. lionel messi



  • champu
    02-18 05:03 PM
    That is possible. It is like working with any other company. This not exactly self-employment, we (myself +my wife) have created own corporation with my wife has president and me as employee (Both of us have EAD). So then start working for that company. No need to inform USCIS, it is like working with any other company. Again i am still working in same or simlar job description per Labor/I140. It is verymuch legal and we are paying taxes too!!! .

    You are W2 or 1099.



    more...


    lionel messi 2011 barcelona. lionel messi 2011 barcelona.
  • lionel messi 2011 barcelona.



  • sanjeev_2004
    10-04 02:03 PM
    Saeed,
    I 140 can processed through premioum process from last week.
    Can you tell what was state of filing your GC labor. My company filed from IL in july 2004 in EB2-RIR case. My Labor is still in process. Though I got 45 days latter in March.

    sanjeev





    lionel messi 2011 barcelona. arcelona fc messi 2011
  • arcelona fc messi 2011



  • makemygc
    07-12 12:04 PM
    I don't believe so.

    Only H1 transfers have no cap, apart from non-profits.......
    Isn't?

    This is really news to me. I thought once you switch to H4 from H1, your H1 is gone. To come back on H1, you have to re-apply which will be subjected to cap.

    Are you sure on this? If this is true, this can be really helpful for some folks.



    more...


    lionel messi 2011 barcelona. lionel messi 2011 barcelona.
  • lionel messi 2011 barcelona.



  • dbevis
    April 16th, 2004, 06:29 PM
    Hmm, anyone know how to Photoshop some people into a bubble? :)
    Whom did you have in mind? :)

    A little deform tool work to approximate the curvature, then blend that and the original image together. PSP has a "geometric effects" tool called "spherize" that would take care of the first part.





    2010 lionel messi barcelona 2011 lionel messi 2011 barcelona. LIONEL MESSI 2011 FC
  • LIONEL MESSI 2011 FC



  • EndlessWait
    01-10 04:45 PM
    So, this would mean anyone stuck in name check should never receive FP--correct? I don't think that's the case...i know of a lot of people who get FP notices every 15 (or is it 18?) months or so and are stuck in name checks forever.

    The two processes Name check & FP are parallel, not sequential.

    I have myself not rcvd FP - July 2nd filer NSC-CSC-NSC transfer victim :-). My way of looking at things is that CSC transferred I-485 to NSC in late September. So my I-485 is queued after an August 17th filer. August 17th filers have rcvd their FPs recently (Bay Area, CA), so it should not be that far away. (BTW, I am not dying to get FP done, i just want to shorten my stay-alert-for-FP window and get it over with it)

    USCIS works in strange ways...i may be using logic that's beyond their IQ :)

    Take it easy...

    just exactly what ur case status says ...mine hasn't changed ever since it transferred to nebraska..it still says "the case has been transferred to NSC becoz they've jurisdiction over it etc. etc '

    thanks



    more...


    lionel messi 2011 barcelona. Lionel+messi+2011+pictures
  • Lionel+messi+2011+pictures



  • freedom_fighter
    01-27 10:52 AM
    Congrats! Enjoy the freedom.

    i'm not going anywhere and would like to contribute in what ever way possible to address our cause.





    hair messi 2011 pics. lionel messi lionel messi 2011 barcelona. lionel messi 2011 barcelona.
  • lionel messi 2011 barcelona.



  • sunny1000
    06-28 06:10 PM
    Hello Folks,

    As a last ditch atempt, I am trying to e-file form 907 for upgrading my pending 140 app to premium processing (through employer). However when proceeding with the application, in the related forms section, the only available option in the drop down menu is I-129. How would I proceed for I-140?

    If anybody know, kindly show the way.

    Thanks,
    Sriswam

    I don't think you can efile I907 for I-140. You have to file via paper. But hurry...they are suspending PP starting July 2nd for atleast a month in anticipation of huge volume of applications that will start pouring in.

    www.immigration-law.com



    more...


    lionel messi 2011 barcelona. Lionel Messi – All 53 Goals
  • Lionel Messi – All 53 Goals



  • st4rguitar
    04-14 08:34 PM
    Yeah, that stinks, big time. Just have your HR or attorney contact them every month or 2 months, definitely. MTR/R4R/Appeal, yes, synonymous usage - proper term at the PERM level is "Request for Review."

    is MTR the same thing as Appeal?? so far I haven't heard from the Appeal borad. as I mentioned before the HR Manager sent them a letter at the end of Jan 2008 requesting an update on my appeal but she hasn't heard anything from them. this is really taking forever. all we want them to do is to make a decision, either accept the appeal or deny, so i can move on.





    hot lionel messi 2011 barcelona. lionel messi 2011 barcelona. Barcelona#39;s Argentinian
  • Barcelona#39;s Argentinian



  • Sp�rL
    04-23 09:25 AM
    ok i just read most of that and this caught my eye,
    "Older versions used DirectX 5, but SDL 1.2 (the current stable release) requires DirectX 7 by default"
    what does this mean? does that mean my computer needs to be down-graded to DirectX 7?
    Or of what i was thinking, that SDL can only "wrap" its self around DirectX 7, and if you wanted to use a higher DirectX you dont have SDL to help?



    more...


    house Messi makes merry in Barça lionel messi 2011 barcelona. the mercurial Lionel Messi
  • the mercurial Lionel Messi



  • nk2006
    05-11 10:13 AM
    As zCool pointed out, points based system is just a delay technique. No point in discussing its pro's and con's. If they treat it as long term solution with proposal for near term; then it may be OK otherwise we are screwed.

    Point based system is much much more difficult to formulate. With present pace of lawmaking and implementation capability (of congress and USCIS respectively) it will take years before anything can happen and we will be rotten by that time.

    Our hope is with CIR with a few of our measures or SKILL/STRIVE/TALENT etc.





    tattoo arcelona fc messi 2011 lionel messi 2011 barcelona. Lionel Messi, Training
  • Lionel Messi, Training



  • Prashanthi
    12-03 03:40 PM
    If you are 21, then you have aged out with reference to both your H-4 and I-485 petition. Unless you are protected by the child status protection act, which is unlikely if your parents visa number is not available.

    Now the question is, what is you status in the United States, are you on an F-1?. If you are then you could perhaps come back on a fresh I-20 to rejoin your course. However, if you have been out of status for 6 months or more as per IRAIRA you will not be allowed back into the country for 10 years. You have to consider all these factors very carefully before you leave.



    more...


    pictures lionel messi 2011 barcelona. lionel messi 2011 barcelona. Messi
  • Messi



  • transpass
    08-04 11:10 AM
    me too...NSC filer, but transferred to TSC...

    RD july 2, PD 12/2005





    dresses Barcelona#39;s Argentinian lionel messi 2011 barcelona. Lionel Messi celebrates
  • Lionel Messi celebrates



  • rockstart
    09-10 10:15 AM
    My advice you need to prepare a comprehensive package of documentation since your case is really messed up.

    1) Get a legal translation of your original BC from Hindi to English. You can enlist help of some one you know (not a direct family member) or proffesional translation agency to do this. If done by some individual get it notarized.

    2) Now prepare a letter highlighting the sections that are correct and sections that are incorrect (like name of child)

    3) Get 2 affidavits from your parents/ relatives which the corrected information (also add the other BC info required refer to IV wiki for details). Make sure that these affidavits contain enough details to explain why the name and other details changed.

    4) Get as much documentation as possible which can suppliment the new info. Example 10th / 12th certificates, School Leaving Certificates, PAN Card, Indian Drivers License, Nationality/ Domicile certificates, Caste Certificate, Election Card etc etc that can support the new name.



    more...


    makeup Lionel+messi+2011+pictures lionel messi 2011 barcelona. Messi makes merry in Barça
  • Messi makes merry in Barça



  • GKBest
    11-04 12:25 PM
    A little over a months time, I received a letter saying that the typo on my last name has been corrected. I could confirm that since the mailing address had all the correct details.

    Hence, I guess, their typo correction system is a bit slow but it works!

    ISSUE RESOLVED!

    When did you or lawyer notify USCIS about the typo error? My lawyer also gave me a confirmation receipt # to correct the error but I still haven't received any letter saying that it has been corrected.





    girlfriend Lionel Messi, Training lionel messi 2011 barcelona. Jan 30, 2011. Lionel Messi
  • Jan 30, 2011. Lionel Messi



  • GoneSouth
    07-11 10:57 AM
    Hi Folks,

    Just thought I'd share with the group, I recently received my I-140 approval. I did it premium processing through the Nebraska service center (I think) and the application was approved in 3 days (!) - submitted 06/25, premium processing fee check cashed 06/26, approval 06/29.

    Now if only they had premium processing for I-485s ! (I was impacted by this recent visa bulletin thing unfortunately ... my PD was current in June but now I have to wait till Oct to file I-485 ... sigh).

    - GS





    hairstyles Lionel Messi – All 53 Goals lionel messi 2011 barcelona. Lionel Messi - Handsigned
  • Lionel Messi - Handsigned



  • krishmunn
    03-07 03:50 PM
    Just make sure your new job description somewhat matches the one on which your I140 was approved. I *think* the job descriptions have to match for PD porting???? IDK

    Job description need not match for PD porting.





    pappu
    05-22 04:57 PM
    Lets focus on action items.
    Thanks





    boston_gc
    02-23 09:53 PM
    I am not sure if BS (3 yrs) + MCA is considered to be equivalent to MS or not. But if it is, then you can definitely file for EB2 (MS +0). However, your company will need to have a job that requires these qualifications.

    Also, I am not sure why you couldn't use the experience gained with your employer. If the job description is at least 50% different than your EB3 job, you can certainly use the experience gained at your current employer.

    I am also planning to file under EB2 using the experience gained with current employer. However, I have been concerned about possible audit. Nonetheless, when I asked the audit question (in a different thread), couple of folks shared their personal experience who had gotten approval (using experience gained at same employer) without any audit.

    Has anyone seen a case where someone got audited for using the experience gained with the same employer? I think this will be a useful information for several others as well...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment