Monday, June 13, 2011

long hair layered fringe

images long layered hairstyle with long hair layered fringe. long layered hair with full
  • long layered hair with full



  • ramnadhan
    12-12 09:20 PM
    The U.S. Department of State (DOS) Visa Bulletin for January 2008 contains more bad news for Indian nationals in the EB2 category. The cutoff date for EB2, India, retrogressed by two additional years, to January 1, 2000. Moreover, the prediction contained in the Visa Bulletin for EB2, India, is that the annual limit could be reached within the next few months. If this occurs, the category will become "unavailable" for the remainder of the fiscal year.

    The explanation for this is simply that demand for visa numbers by the USCIS for EB2, India, adjustment-of-status cases far exceeds supply

    EB3 cutoff dates either remained unchanged or moved slightly forward, depending upon country of chargeability. The January Visa Bulletin cutoff dates become effective on January 1, 2008. Until that time, the December 2007 Visa Bulletin cutoff dates remain valid.


    thanks
    ram





    wallpaper long layered hair with full long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe. long
  • long hair layered fringe. long



  • wandmaker
    12-17 01:49 PM
    my current employer filed for my labor in march 2005, got approved in march 2007, filed I-140 in April 2005,and while I-140 was pending filed I-485 in july fiasco. In sep-2007 got intent to deny of I-140 based on A2P(ability to pay), employer filed M.T.R in October 2007. I have my fingered crossed looking at the financial statment from employer for the year 2005. chances are the MTR will be denied too. Now I have a new job offer from another employer who is willing to do new H1b for me and may be a labor petition too. the question is I want to see what comes out of the current MTR. Here is the question;
    1/- if I tell the current employer to contine the process(which I dont think he will have problem with) and join the job on h1b will my I-485 status be changed or will it effects the current process?
    2/- I am currently runnig on sixth year of h1b and my current visa expires in 2010 bades on the pending process with current employer. if I join the new employer on h1b what will be the H1b status will be?
    thanks for the answers in advaced

    a. You wait for MTR results and make a decision based on that
    b. If you MTR is denied, you will have to start your GC process from scratch (labor -> 140 -> 485) because your 485 is automatically denied - so do not think of using EAD or avail AC21.
    c. since you have an approved H1B till 2010, you can transfer it to new employer - ask the new employer to GC, and you will become eligible for further H1 extensions.

    consult a lawyer immediately as yours is a tricky situation.





    long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe.
  • long hair layered fringe.



  • amitjoey
    01-04 04:05 PM
    So we are over 8000 strong. Lets target 10,000 by Jan 15?

    Yes sbabunle, thanks for your support. That is a good goal. Please support the "Add a member" thread by posting on that thread and keeping it to the top. Please post your inputs, your posts will motivate other members to keep adding new members and inviting new friends to become a member of IV.





    2011 long hair layered fringe. long long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe. cute
  • long hair layered fringe. cute



  • vrkgali
    12-17 08:55 AM
    http://www.rvreddy.com/



    more...


    long hair layered fringe. long hair layered bangs.
  • long hair layered bangs.



  • uma001
    11-16 04:51 PM
    so, 9 days means urgent....





    long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe.
  • long hair layered fringe.



  • praveenuppaluri
    02-21 08:02 PM
    nmdial and sac-r-ten
    thanks for your responses. I am going forward with "do not apply" option for now.



    more...


    long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe. long
  • long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe. long



  • jonty_11
    07-05 03:34 PM
    "Mike Aytes, head of domestic operations for the USCIS, said all 147,141 employment-based green cards have now been issued for the year. "We are very sympathetic to the fact that people really had expectations … Folks spent a lot of time and effort, but it turned out they couldn't file, after all," he said."
    source/link always.....please





    2010 long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe. long layered hairstyle with
  • long layered hairstyle with



  • sshrika@gmail.com
    10-14 09:27 PM
    Hello,

    I am currently working as full time and planning to move to consulting. I have the below questions

    (i) I know its a bit risky to move to consulting right now compared to Fulltime, but still i See the H1 petetions for most of consutling companies are getting approved.
    Do you think is it OK to move to consulting from Full time?

    (ii)As client letter is mandatory these dayz, whats the best approach to apply for transfer? Like e finding the project and proceed for premium processing

    Thanks



    more...


    long hair layered fringe. Long Layered Hair with Blunt
  • Long Layered Hair with Blunt



  • minimalist
    09-16 04:34 PM
    about so much uproar and fighting about not letting illegal immigrants have healthcare.
    Dems even explicitly stated in the bill that no illegals will be eligible for the benefit.
    They must be laughing inside because after the CIR, there will be not many illegals left.

    Anyway just an observation.

    Immigration Reform will follow 'Health Care' Bill. But the real hurdle for 'Health Care reform' is inclusion of Illegal Immigrants in the bill. No one can dare say that loud that they want to 'include' illegal immigrants because that will hurt any chances of passing the Health Care bill.

    So, if they start the CIR discussions out in the public, the 'illegal immigrants' turning into 'legal' and hence eligible for 'health care' issue will be the highlight of ALL NEWS channels. That will do damage to health care. I'm sure unless & until health care reform is through, they can't get any details of CIR out to public.( I'm sure CIR includes Amnesty at the least )

    That said, 'Donkeys' are bound to loose in next year mid-term if Obama does not live up to their pre-poll promises. Remember, Hispanics & other minorities are the edge for 'Donkeys' while some independents can weigh in either ways.

    So, bottom line is CIR will pass after health care. But, I'll not bet too much on provisions for 'legal immigrants'. Since we are the only dog bone that 'Donkeys' have got to gain any required support for CIR. We need to work hard to get our provisions on the first draft and do everything possible to be included in the final version of the bill.

    My ramblings anyways....





    hair long hair layered fringe. cute long hair layered fringe. long layered hair with full
  • long layered hair with full



  • sthurumella
    10-08 06:05 PM
    oh man..how many days we have to see the same date...I hoped it will move up...waiting eagerly to see sep'06



    more...


    long hair layered fringe. long hair layered bangs. long
  • long hair layered bangs. long



  • gcnirvana
    04-20 11:29 AM
    I am not sure about the voting schedule but the immigration bill will be debated in the Senate during the last two weeks of May.

    I read this in USA Today:
    Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., has set aside the last two weeks of May for debate on an immigration bill; House Democrats hope to act before the August recess.
    --------





    hot long hair layered bangs. long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe.
  • long hair layered fringe.



  • desiron
    08-09 08:54 PM
    Thanks for the update... what a relief.

    Ron



    What if a 07/24/06 Y version of 485 is used while filing between July 30th to Aug 17th? The FAQ says that it should be version 07/30/07 Y. Any help is appreciated.

    We signed on August 31st and Attorney used previous editions. i.e.07/24/06 Y version.


    Update from Murthy.com

    USCIS Website States Previous Editions of 485 FORM Accepted We checked with AILA and they have confirmed that we can rely on the USCIS website. AILA is also requesting clarification from USCIS to clear up the issue. Posted Aug 09, 2007 (11:00am ET)



    more...


    house long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe. long hair layered side angs.
  • long hair layered side angs.



  • InTheMoment
    06-25 07:40 PM
    Employer pays lawyer fees/USCIS fees for I-485/AP/EAD as well as medical, photos, mailing and other incidentals for me as well as spouse: Basically everything.





    tattoo long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe. long hair layered side angs.
  • long hair layered side angs.



  • chanduv23
    10-28 07:15 AM
    Come on Mariners - everyone must be at the meet.



    more...


    pictures long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe. long long hair layered fringe. long hair short layers and
  • long hair short layers and



  • shana04
    11-05 01:49 PM
    Friends,

    Looking at this 180 rule. I feel getting through this 180 days is being hell.

    All this becuase we need freedom and going through rough times.

    Good luck to one and all.





    dresses long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe. Long Layered Hairstyle
  • Long Layered Hairstyle



  • praveen2008
    02-13 07:19 PM
    \first of all thanks for the answers...

    Sorry forgot to provide some more details which i should have...NO i have not filed 485 as my PD is not current... my PD is Nov 2007. new company is saying they will start the GC only after 6 months....

    SO looks like better to hang on to current desi company and hope for best on the H1 extension and any POE if i am traveling outside



    more...


    makeup Long Layered Hair with Blunt long hair layered fringe. long hair layered fringe.
  • long hair layered fringe.



  • bestia
    07-17 03:22 AM
    So it means that if I-140 petition is filed on my behalf, if I renew my non-immigrant visa, it would be denied?

    It COULD be denied or could be approved. The law is vague and consular officers have full right to approve or deny anything, they are not USCIS employees, and even US president can't order them.

    I have played DV lottery for many years (never won as you can guess). Embassy instructed that it is immigrant intent and we should have marked "yes". So, I marked "yes" - and got my B1 without any problem.





    girlfriend long hair layered side angs. long hair layered fringe. Layered hair styles
  • Layered hair styles



  • abhi2001
    02-24 01:06 PM
    Hi,

    I am on L1A managerial category currently in USA for my 5th year with company A. I know if company A files my GC I can apply under EB1 category.

    But, if a future employer B files my GC can they file it under EB1? Additional info - The future employer is a big MNC and has offices in USA. I am a graduate in engineering with about 10 years of experience. The future employer B is not linked in any way to A.

    If B cannot file under EB1 what category can they file my GC in? And when would I be able to start working for B?

    Thanks in advance.





    hairstyles long hair layered bangs. long long hair layered fringe. long hair layered side angs.
  • long hair layered side angs.



  • lostinbeta
    10-21 03:40 AM
    Wow. I first got a computer when I was :::thinking::: 14 (?)

    I had a 100mhz with 32Mb Ram and Windows 95. It was awful, but that was when I used MS Paint.

    Those of you who dont know what MS Paint is... it is a paint programs supplied with every copy of the Windows OS.





    Leo07
    10-15 03:41 PM
    Friends,

    I'm in a position where I have to file for I-140 again. In short, my company was purchased and I had to refile I-140 under the new company's name. Since the new company does not pay for Premium processing, I'll have to shell out the Premium processing fee from my pocket.

    I need your honest opinion as to whether I must file with premium or regular? My PD: is June 2007.

    I appreciate all your comments!





    MDix
    02-04 09:07 AM
    Gc_On_Demand,

    I remember that last year your prediction about spill-over was almost close. What's your take this year.

    Thanks
    MDix

    States accumulate spill over from Q1 to Q3 but doesnot apply. Those extra visas will not be given to any one .. Once gone from quarter then it cannot be given to any one. In last quarter it will go to Eb2 India.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment