Friday, June 10, 2011

love heart tattoos

images heart tattoo love heart tattoos. Of Nice Heart Love Tattoo
  • Of Nice Heart Love Tattoo



  • boreal
    08-29 01:54 PM
    I think there are still some visas left for EB2 I/C but they want to distribute them judiciously.
    Due to the random processing, seveal people had earlier complained to USCIS and Ombudsman. This may have probably resulted in drawing a line that would mandate following a RD by IOs.
    On the other hand DOS has still not made any official statement as the visa may be available or would be available towards the end of month.
    Thus all those people whose RD is earlier than the published RD and PD is within the window should remain hopeful.

    My theory is that USCIS could not handle the load of all the calls from us to CSRs, the infopass appointments, the SRs being opened...It was pretty silly of them to have moved the dates to August 10 (NSC) when there were thousands of applications with the RD of July 2. Obviously, that resulted in tonnes of SR/Infopass requests. Makes me think there is no one unit within USCIS that can do _some_ analysis regarding the consequences of their actions. This organization exhibits no accountability to anyone, i guess only action from Congress can make it be a little more responsible, but that doesnt seem a possibility as Congress doesnt really seem to have any incentive taking that route. (Even if all 300 of active IV folks cry out loud!)





    wallpaper Of Nice Heart Love Tattoo love heart tattoos. Rockabilly Love Heart Tattoo
  • Rockabilly Love Heart Tattoo



  • new_horizon
    03-08 06:44 AM
    Filed online on Dec 20 for both me and my wife. Send additional docs in 1 week. EAD and AP approved on Feb 23. Nebraska center. Only sad thing is EAD and AP are not in one card. I got EAD approved for 2 years, but AP for only 1 year in paper form.

    Can anyone offer suggestion if I should call USCIS why they did not give it in a single card. 'coz I thought they were supposed to issue both the EAD and AP in one card starting Feb 11. I applied for both together.





    love heart tattoos. love name tattoos Love
  • love name tattoos Love



  • mallikonnet
    07-06 10:41 AM
    Jayant,

    Thanks. I will have to return to China because my husband is chinese. If he can not stay here, he would like to go back there and so do I.

    Once again thanks for the advice. Let me rephrase my question:

    (a) At this point can I file for PERM processing (five months left on H1)?

    (b) Case I : If labour does not get cleared within next five months,can I apply for H1 B extension?

    (c) Case II : If labour gets cleared within next five months, can I apply for H1B extension?

    At this point, I am loooking for extension of one year. Is there any way I can do this?

    Thanks a lot again,
    Savitri Bhave

    hi you waited too long to file PERM. To apply for PERM lawyer need considerable time for advertising and other stuff. I would recommend to meet a lawyer since 5 months is too short for both advertising and filing. if your PERM pending more than 365 days then you will be able to extend H1B visa. Even if you were able to file PERM there is no premium I-140 right now

    Another option is to go back to china for 1 year and then coming back again on another 6 year H1B visa term(3 years at a time)

    best thing is to consult your company lawyer

    goodluck





    2011 Rockabilly Love Heart Tattoo love heart tattoos. heart star tattoo
  • heart star tattoo



  • hyderabad123
    01-11 03:58 PM
    Hi,
    I-485 was denied, then applied MTR on June 2010. I didnt recieve nay update, we are planning to travel hometown bcz of personel problems. I called to expediate on my petiton, they opened SR, after that i recieve the response saying that, ur petition with IO, once we made the decision will let you know. If you have any exp or any one on it please do share with me. That is more appreciate.

    Thanks



    more...


    love heart tattoos. love heart tattoos on hand.
  • love heart tattoos on hand.



  • rameshvaid
    05-27 10:22 AM
    I don't think the letter was of any help, it said my case is still pending, and as I mentioned above DMV told me they already knew that, they had access to USCIS database.

    Thanks Bfaldia for sharing the info..

    RV





    love heart tattoos. tattoo on heart True Love
  • tattoo on heart True Love



  • pd_recapturing
    02-27 08:47 AM
    180 days are counted from RD of I-485 but its safer to count it from notice date to avoind any issues.



    more...


    love heart tattoos. tribal heart tattoo
  • tribal heart tattoo



  • rabs
    04-12 06:31 AM
    Sorry i keep on asking same questions again and again. I could not find any answer for that. What should I fill in "date of application" for priviously applied I-765, it should be date from EAD when they approved it or should it be the the date on which they received my application.

    Also what should I fill in the
    "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status"

    Please suggest.


    AOS pending





    2010 love name tattoos Love love heart tattoos. heart tattoo
  • heart tattoo



  • PD_Dec2002
    08-08 07:53 PM
    My H1 has been denied on Master's quota as I filed for H1 in April and I graduated in May. The reason for denial is that "on notice day, I was not graduate'.

    My EAD will be expiring in May 2008 and even If I apply for New H1 in next April, I can not start working till October 2008.

    In this bad situation, what are the option I have not to leave the country. Please advise as soon as possible

    You can go to school again though it might not be practical. Or go back to your country and ask the employer to sponsor your H-1B so you can reenter in October 2008.

    Also, check with other lawyers.

    Thanks,
    Jayant



    more...


    love heart tattoos. taylor swift tattoo heart
  • taylor swift tattoo heart



  • g_singh
    06-22 04:33 PM
    Please let us know what happened? We (H1Bs) are in the same boat. Did you become a member of brokerage firm (LLC).

    Thanks





    hair heart star tattoo love heart tattoos. The fifth of my Love Heart
  • The fifth of my Love Heart



  • tinamatthew
    07-21 12:01 AM
    To my knowledge, neither paystubs, W2s nor tax returns are required for filing.

    However, some attorneys (mine included) requested my tax returns for the last few years. I think this is so they are prepared just in case of RFE on something?

    To answer the original question with a quote from my grandmother whenever I whined, "but that's not fair" as a kid, "Life never is"



    The law is the law. We abide by them. We can lobby for changes to said law if we believe they are incorrect, but we don't break them before they are changed.

    The main reason why lawyers request W2 etc is to show you were in valid non-immigrant status, To prevent any RFEs/NOIDs



    more...


    love heart tattoos. Cute Love Tattoo middot; Love Heart
  • Cute Love Tattoo middot; Love Heart



  • admin
    02-03 08:21 AM
    Increasing the H1-B limit without increasing EB-GC quota is going to make our situation much worse. People will soon have to wait for 10 years before getting GCs. :eek:





    hot love heart tattoos on hand. love heart tattoos. Heart Tattoo Designs For Women
  • Heart Tattoo Designs For Women



  • vinzak
    03-07 04:51 PM
    MurthyDotCom : EAD Extension Delays - FAQs, Answers, Suggestions (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_eadmor.html)

    Thanks for the link.

    Apparently you can file a service request after 75 days. I guess that's good news give the overall situation.



    more...


    house heart tattoos. cute heart love heart tattoos. heart and love tattoos:
  • heart and love tattoos:



  • reddymjm
    05-16 09:47 PM
    What is MI phone list?

    They are maintaining list of people who called and from where? My friends called from Michigan. So they said they added it to the Mi phone list.





    tattoo tattoo on heart True Love love heart tattoos. love heart tattoos on hand.
  • love heart tattoos on hand.



  • neema
    11-29 04:48 PM
    I got my H4 stamped first and then applied for H1 while in India. Travelled to US on H4. This is the reason why I cannot work in US without stamping.

    I am not too sure if USCIS would ask questions when I apply for h1B again in future through another company, about my not using my previous H1 aprooval for working in US.

    What is the validity on the H1 ? Did you get this H1 before you got H4 stamped and before landing in USA on H4 ?

    It is not possible to get the stamping on company "B" if you have H1 from company "A".



    You can get the stamping done overseas based on the current H1. You can enter US based on that stamping. You are expected to work for that company to transfer teh H1 to a different company. You will be asked to send at least one pay stub (more some times in case of RFE) with your transfer application.



    more...


    pictures tribal heart tattoo love heart tattoos. love heart tattoo designs.
  • love heart tattoo designs.



  • chanduv23
    11-06 10:11 AM
    They are your in-laws!!! Are you sure you want them here? Think about it. :-) Jokes apart, its a pleasure to travel in Jet. My parents did travel - they can't speak English nor really read well - the crew helps them (in Hindi or Gujarati). You would have to be really knocked out to miss connecting flights in Brussells. So worry not - they'll be just fine.

    Good to know, thanks.





    dresses Heart Tattoo Designs For Women love heart tattoos. love heart tattoos. heart and
  • love heart tattoos. heart and



  • JunRN
    09-26 02:23 PM
    Good to see approval for July 3 filers. Atleast NSC is on track.



    more...


    makeup taylor swift tattoo heart love heart tattoos. heart tattoos. cute heart
  • heart tattoos. cute heart



  • GCHope2011
    03-23 09:45 AM
    smuggymba,

    Old I-94 expiration date was January 3, 2010, and new I-94 started from October 18, 2010.
    You risk of being barred from entry is very real as you have accumulated more than 180 days of illegal presence in the US.

    Your lawyer is right - and although there are some chances that some people are not barred, such info is mostly anecdotal and should not be used as a basis for making definitive plans.





    girlfriend love heart tattoos on hand. love heart tattoos. pictures of heart tattoo
  • pictures of heart tattoo



  • miteshm
    07-21 04:03 PM
    I am curious - Did you get a receipt notice for your wife? I have E-filed for AP for my family. I have got the paper receipt for me but not for my family. I am wondering if there is a pattern here.

    Thanks,
    Mitesh
    Hi,

    I have absolutely the same story happened to my wife.
    I'm July 2007 filer, she is a dependent. She never received AP which was approved and mailed on September 2007.
    Called USCIS on October, November and December 2007. No results.
    Took Infopass on January 2008. We were told that we have to apply for a new one.

    On April 2008 we applied for NEW AP. I attached a cover letter, explaining everything and asking to put approval start date from the actual approval date and not the date of expiration of previous AP, which is September 2008 because it was lost. They ignored the letter!

    On June 2008 we received new AP with Start Date September 2008.
    My wife need to travel on August 2008.

    I made infopass appointment on July 2008. I do not have any hope. At least I can try. Going to ask about FBI Name Check.

    I read, somebody got AP issued by local CIS office during the infopass. But I think it's rare.

    Any suggestions?

    Misha

    I485 EB3 filed on July 2, 2007
    PD: December 2005





    hairstyles Cute Love Tattoo middot; Love Heart love heart tattoos. Heart and Flowers Tattoo
  • Heart and Flowers Tattoo



  • DSLStart
    07-28 09:53 PM
    Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
    Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.
    On July 23, 2009, we transferred this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
    [
    QUOTE=seeking_GC;560723]This is the content of the email I received.


    Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXXXXX
    Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
    Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

    On July 28, 2009, we transferred this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.
    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at USCIS Home Page (http://www.uscis.gov) under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    =========================

    DSLStart can you please post the contents of the email you received?[/QUOTE]





    adusumilli
    09-27 09:34 AM
    from tracitt data it looks like NSC is going by Notice Date than recipt date. looks like NSC is processing aug 13- aug 15 ND cases now.





    coolngood4u80
    10-20 12:12 PM
    This is going nowhere... Guys what are prospects of Grassley winning the Nov elections...I hope he looses



    No comments:

    Post a Comment