Tuesday, June 7, 2011

love quotes for him for facebook

love quotes for him for facebook. love quotes and sayings for
  • love quotes and sayings for



  • alien2006
    08-08 08:21 AM
    Location: MA
    Job: Software Engineer-Developer

    Thanks for the reply.





    love quotes for him for facebook. Love+quotes+for+him+long+
  • Love+quotes+for+him+long+



  • payur
    09-07 02:03 PM
    I am on H4 visa. Applied for 485 in june 2007 and got my EAD and AP last month.

    Unfortunately I also applied for H1 visa in march 2007, and it got approved now. I told the employer that I will work on EAD and don't need my visa.
    He is now blackmailing me to pay the amount or he will give negative feedback/comments/reason for me in H1 cancellation letter.
    I didnot sign any agreement with him.

    What is the H1 cancellation form/letter?

    Does it have any impact on my Green Card Process? Please Advise.

    Thanks for any replies

    The main impact I can see is revoking your I140 which could have an impact on your GC process.

    I am not sure about H1B cancellation letter. What is your PD date and SC?





    love quotes for him for facebook. Simple i him,love quotes
  • Simple i him,love quotes



  • franklin
    07-05 11:04 AM
    EB2 ROW has never retrogressed.

    It can become unavailable when 140k visas are used for the year





    love quotes for him for facebook. love quotes for him long
  • love quotes for him long



  • rockstart
    06-03 03:28 PM
    I changed address twice since filing my I 485. Both times I e-filed the AR 11 form for myself and my spouse. Also added the I 485 case numbers to it. Both times I received a receipt from USCIS. Also I saw a soft LUD on my application. I did not call any one in USCIS to verify but I have sent copies of the receipt to my lawyer for his records.



    more...


    love quotes for him for facebook. i love you quotes for him from
  • i love you quotes for him from



  • svn
    05-10 04:39 PM
    Does anyone know what is the official term for your legal status if you are on EAD and no longer on H-1? I am trying to fill up an online form for opening an IRA and it asks whether I am
    a) Citizen of US or Permanent Resident or
    b) Citizen of Another Country and specifically, under what status (but only lists B, H, etc as valid visas - there is not EAD visa category!)

    Of course, I am not a Permanent Resident yet but I don't believe I qualify under H visa anymore either since my H1 is not valid any longer.

    Thanks for you help.





    love quotes for him for facebook. happy love quotes and sayings
  • happy love quotes and sayings



  • Templarian
    08-19 10:05 PM
    ^Nice work man. I think the hardest part about this little bugger is its nose/mouth. Lets see if anyone else can think of a nice way.



    more...


    love quotes for him for facebook. love quotes for him,
  • love quotes for him,



  • .soulty
    04-29 01:34 PM
    Great work guys !! :!: All are really good , but i still like Ironikart the most out of all of them. The way you gave the robot a humours characteristics with eyes and eyebrows won me over, great character building skills :)





    love quotes for him for facebook. Love Quotes For Him For
  • Love Quotes For Him For



  • looivy
    07-16 11:02 PM
    I-140 onwards in good 'ol days when there was no PERM because your LC would not reach USCIS untill you applied...now i believe you file PERM with USCIS so it would be LC. ....someone correct me if I am wrong.


    Please enlighten me. What constitute a proof of immigrant intent?

    Filing of:

    1. LC
    2. I-140
    3. Medicals
    4. I-485

    etc...

    I am confuse. Please explain.



    more...


    love quotes for him for facebook. love quotes i like
  • love quotes i like



  • rongha_2000
    04-22 02:24 PM
    And whats your point?

    This is ONLY EB2- India Priority dates from prior visa bulletins. Just FYI - no guesses no assumptions.

    Jan-05 C
    Feb-05 C
    Mar-05 C
    Apr-05 1-Apr-02
    May-05 C
    Jun-05 C
    Jul-05 C
    Aug-05 C
    Sep-05 C
    Oct-05 1-Nov-99
    Nov-05 1-Nov-99
    Dec-05 1-Jul-00
    Jan-06 1-Jan-01
    Feb-06 1-Aug-01
    Mar-06 1-Jan-02
    Apr-06 1-Jul-02
    May-06 1-Jan-03
    Jun-06 1-Jan-03
    Jul-06 1-Jan-03
    Aug-06 U
    Sep-06 U
    Oct-06 15-Jun-02
    Nov-06 1-Jan-03
    Dec-06 8-Jan-03
    Jan-07 8-Jan-03
    Feb-07 8-Jan-03
    Mar-07 8-Jan-03
    Apr-07 8-Jan-03
    May-07 8-Jan-03
    Jun-07 1-Apr-04
    Jul-07 C
    Aug-07 U
    Sep-07 1-Apr-04
    Oct-07 1-Apr-04
    Nov-07 1-Apr-04
    Dec-07 1-Jan-02
    Jan-08 1-Jan-00
    Feb-08 U
    Mar-08 U
    Apr-08 1-Dec-03





    love quotes for him for facebook. love quotes and sayings
  • love quotes and sayings



  • nefrateedi
    07-27 10:21 AM
    Since I did not know how to write my name in my native alphabet, I askd my wife to write it for me. Is this an issue? Is there any requirement that one must write the name in native alphabet in one's own handwriting?

    You'll be fine.



    more...


    love quotes for him for facebook. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • FixCIS
    01-24 12:51 PM
    Can the period for which PD was not current be taken into account while counting the wait period?
    Theoretically, can one file WOM even when the PD is not current - to resolve the NC issue?

    amsgc, filing a WOM while your PD is not current will not work. The US Attorney will simply dismiss your action as moot, or in the best case scenario, you will have to hold your case in abeyance while you wait for the PD to become current again. The idea of adding the department of state as a defendant is not likely to work.

    Living in NDCA, your best bet is to file the WOM. There is no need to wait for the congressman or first lady's response.

    Aside from the obvious AP EAD issues, how has the GC delay affected your life or inconvenienced you?





    love quotes for him for facebook. Love+quotes+for+him+short
  • Love+quotes+for+him+short



  • Nikith77
    03-12 03:55 PM
    Just Relax, And Enjoy the ride.



    more...


    love quotes for him for facebook. love quotes something In
  • love quotes something In



  • ajju
    04-10 12:14 PM
    Please update your profile with details so that it can be helpful to everyone tracking the success
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile

    on IV tracker
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_tracker&Itemid=63

    IV members are requested to update their profile with valid dates so that we can make IV tracker helpful for everyone.

    I have personally decided to make this request to everyone who does not have their details completed and only then respond to the member. If a member has bogus data in their profile for tracking purposes I would not be replying to that post. This might help encourage members wanting replies from IV core team for their questions.

    Seems like a good tool.. But couldn't sort out by Nationality or country of chargeability.. The EB1/EB2 category works fine.. Not sure if its tracker issue.. or I am doing something wrong.. or missing any info in my tracker details...





    love quotes for him for facebook. short love quotes and sayings
  • short love quotes and sayings



  • frostrated
    08-27 02:18 PM
    It is possible if the job description is different. And, you can use your EB3 date, provided your EB3 140 is approved.



    more...


    love quotes for him for facebook. I Love Him - He, Everything,
  • I Love Him - He, Everything,



  • gimme_GC2006
    08-10 09:01 AM
    It takes about 1 to 2 weeks for the information from FBI to be tied to your case. So when your SR was raised, the inormation might not have been available yet.

    So, if you do not get greened by end of this month, raise another SR request or take an Infopass.

    Are you sure that it takes about 1 or 2 weeks? I have seen in this forum people getting approved few days after finger prints?

    Just trying to understand, if it is a fact or gut feel





    love quotes for him for facebook. love quotes and sayings for
  • love quotes and sayings for



  • smuggymba
    05-11 04:34 PM
    OP is busy, International Manager got a call from her TCS Manager.

    Please don't insult OP by calling her Intl Manager - they are called "Global Program Manager" and "Executive Engagement Manager". These companies are coming up with new fancy names for these PM's with 70K salary, 6 yrs of experience and 10 college freshers reporting to them.



    more...


    love quotes for him for facebook. Screenshots I Love You Quotes:
  • Screenshots I Love You Quotes:



  • ngopikrishnan
    04-04 09:37 PM
    Read this thread: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16773

    FYI, my 8th thru 10th year H1B extension approval had the A# from I-140, not the one from I-485.





    love quotes for him for facebook. funny love quotes for
  • funny love quotes for



  • mpsamant
    07-24 06:32 PM
    Dear IV:
    As per the USCIS FAQ memo there is some confusion on Q.12:

    Q12: Will USCIS accept concurrently filed I-140s/I-485s filed after July 31 when a labor certification is not required (i.e. priority date is established on or after August 1)?
    A12. USCIS will accept properly filed Forms I-140 filed on behalf of aliens with a priority date on or after August 1, 2007; however, pursuant to August Visa Bulletin No. 109, USCIS will reject any concurrently filed adjustment of status applications filed by aliens with a priority on or after August 1, 2007.

    Case:
    Category EB-2 (NIW) or EB-1 (OR) from California

    1) Will apply for I-140 electronically before July 31, 2007?
    DO we have option to choose Texas or Nebraska in e-filling

    2) DO we need to send I-485, EAD, Travel documents before August 17 or is it before July 31?

    3) Is this statement correct ? Supporting documents can be mailed within 30 or 35 days after e-filling. It can be sent as a different packet (i.e. need not be sent along with I-485, EAD, and travel document)

    Thanks for the help,
    regards
    Manoj





    love quotes for him for facebook. for him, love quotes and
  • for him, love quotes and



  • gc67890
    07-28 03:55 PM
    I had too.

    Labor EB2 NOV 2004
    I140 Approved Feb 2007
    485 RD July 2nd 2007 ND Aug 10 2007

    ******
    Contributed $200





    nixstor
    10-24 03:33 PM
    In my opinion its just one of the marketing gimmicks of Y! See how it works

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/judy_woodruff/20060823/judy_woodruff/j_woodruff10015

    Similar lines ask the white house program. many people in the forum sent Q's to USCIS director and he didnt chose even one Q about retrogression or labor situation etc..





    sundarpn
    07-01 09:59 PM
    Is lobbying for relaxing AC-21 portability rules with regard to "similar" job profile in the agenda of IV?

    Assuming we get out EAD's and the wait for the final card is very long, flexibility on the AC 21 will be the next big thing.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment