Wednesday, June 8, 2011

love quotes for moms

love quotes for moms. love you mom quotes.
  • love you mom quotes.



  • $eeGrEeN
    08-02 01:38 PM
    Can you please explain further - what you mean by "So, the person intended to cash it cannot. " Does it mean that if you make a request to track the MO thru' PO then USCIS will not be able to encash it.


    Your's is thru' a Bank . My response was regarding a MO thru' USPS.

    I guess that is what the person intended to ask >>>

    "I sent money orders for 485. is there a way to track if money orders were cashed by USCIS..the money already left my bank once the money order was issued by my bank"





    love quotes for moms. i love you mom quotes. cute i
  • i love you mom quotes. cute i



  • vallabhu
    08-08 09:41 AM
    Hi guys My I140 filed in TEXAS case status online says request for additional information was mailed, I haven't received mail yet, I want to go ahead and collect all the documents required so i can reply immediately as soon as we receive RFE mail,
    can you guys tell usually what kind of information is requested in EB3 cases.





    love quotes for moms. quotes about moms from
  • quotes about moms from



  • shreekhand
    08-06 11:14 PM
    Some more data points to that calculation:

    There are 44 I-485 adjudicators at NSC (an NSC IIO mentioned that to me a few months ago) at the conservative rate of 6 apps/visa numbers (EB only) per adjudicator per day it will be 264 visa numbers per day just at NSC.

    Double that and you reach 528 per day at NSC + TSC only.
    Not including district office and consular numbers.

    Say 600 EB approvals per day * 21 working days of August would make it 12600 EB approvals in August.

    If ones multiplies that number for 12 months we reach 151,200 EB visas...which is so close to the number that was approved last year ! (Includes numbers from FB overflow)

    1% to 5% of I485 applicants register in . This figure 1% to 5% is quoted at several places and in absence of any other data, I am using this data. If we take median value of 3% worldwide EB2 approvals are around 50 and so TSC+NSC approved 1600 cases in four working days of August (400 per day).

    Median value is OK for reference, couple of places, it is quoted that 20,000 GC numbers are available for EB2. For 40 working days in Aug/Sep, it averages to 500 GC per day.





    love quotes for moms. miss you mom quotes;
  • miss you mom quotes;



  • needhelp!
    03-12 11:06 AM
    Surely we know each other then!! :)


    I personally know Sandeep from his BE/Work days.
    Good job.. Yeah!



    more...


    love quotes for moms. cute i love you mom quotes.
  • cute i love you mom quotes.



  • Dhundhun
    08-06 07:32 PM
    Dhundhun

    I've seen your posts since long and just noticed that we have the same RD/ND @ NSC.

    RD: 08/02/2007, ND: 09/17/2007 @NSC

    Have you seen any LUD's recently?

    No, last LUD was in Dec. It does not matter, because in between LUDs are not happening. Directly people are getting a HARD LUD for GC approval.





    love quotes for moms. i love you mom quotes from
  • i love you mom quotes from



  • JuneBut2ndJuly
    09-05 06:53 PM
    Today employer sent mail checks cashed.waiting for receipts.

    Jul 2nd Received by J Barrett at 10:25 AM at NSC

    My I-140 was approved from TSC in Feb 2007
    My PD is Jun 2003; EB2-India



    more...


    love quotes for moms. i love you mom quotes. i love you mommy quotes. i; i love you mommy quotes. i. wirelessmacuser. Oct 6, 03:15 PM
  • i love you mom quotes. i love you mommy quotes. i; i love you mommy quotes. i. wirelessmacuser. Oct 6, 03:15 PM



  • dhesha
    12-16 04:29 PM
    Congrats and Best Wishes , It happened to my friend also, His PD is March 05 and got the approval on 10/29/08

    I am just so frustrated (and happy for the TSC folks) that why all this approval thing is happening only in TSC, what is wrong with Nebraska





    love quotes for moms. cute i love you mom quotes. i
  • cute i love you mom quotes. i



  • rockstart
    03-23 01:05 PM
    If you check the video clip of the news the reader mentions it almost at last.

    RIP .....

    The report does not say that they were not wearing seat belts.



    more...


    love quotes for moms. love you mom quotes. cute i
  • love you mom quotes. cute i



  • old_hat
    04-18 04:47 PM
    Any details that can be helpful for others?





    love quotes for moms. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • enthu999
    07-17 12:50 PM
    your comments are very helpful.



    more...


    love quotes for moms. New Love Quotes
  • New Love Quotes



  • FredG
    July 18th, 2004, 07:54 AM
    What an interesting plant! I like the second one better, as it isolates one plant and you can see that all the parts really do belong to just that one. DOF must have been quite a challenge.





    love quotes for moms. love quotes glitter graphics.
  • love quotes glitter graphics.



  • bklog_sufferer
    10-18 03:09 AM
    Hello,

    I have following situation and need some help on making my travel decision:

    1. Me and my wife booked ticket to travel to India on October 27th and coming back on November 29th. Our advance parole will expire in NOV 18th. We have H1B approval till 2010 from a company A. I am working on H1B and my wife working on EAD.

    2. Me and my wife filed EAD/AP July 29th 2008. My AP got approved on Aug 31. But my wifes AP/EAD is not yet approved.

    3. Two months back my H1B sponsoring company( company A) was acquired by company B. Company B is a Canadian company. Company B has taken all obligations and liabilities of LCA's of company A.

    4. Since the aquiring comany is candian company my offer letter and the employment verifaication letters are with address and telephone numbers of canada/ottawa.

    5. My pay stubs are still issued with name of Campany A.

    6. Since My wifes AP is not approved we are planning stamp out H1B/h4 visa at us onsulate in chennai. I am wondering with above situation is there any risk in visa approval at chennai consulate ?


    7. Is there any way from now and OCtober 27 I can expidate the AP approval for my wifes application?

    8. How long it takes these days for H1B visa approvals at chennai with the new PIMS process ? Will I get visa approved on Nov 10th if my interview is on NOV 3rd?

    9. What are the risks in this travel ?


    gcman2005,

    1) If you do not pocess the approved A/P document before you leave US, you have no option but to get H4 stamping done at a US consulate outside US

    2) H1/H4 stamping shouldn't take more than 7 days at any US consulate in India, although they say 7 days it is usually much faster i,e 2-3 days.

    3) H1/H4 stamping for reentering US residents usually they would issue very easily, i,e there should not be any risks.

    Good luck



    more...


    love quotes for moms. cute i love you mom quotes.
  • cute i love you mom quotes.



  • pmb76
    08-19 12:13 AM
    Such are the erratic ways of USCIS that we are all in the paranoid zone. When you get the unexpected (i.e. paper mail and no online approval) it does make us wonder and asntonished. There is an old Turkish proverb "When you burn your lips drinking hot milk you start blowing on your yogurt"
    I hope sense prevails and all the EB2s whose PDs are current get their GCs.





    love quotes for moms. love quotes for mothers.
  • love quotes for mothers.



  • Picasa
    01-22 02:40 PM
    Thakur saa'b & Oil Twist thanks for the suggestions.
    Rajiv did you have a loan with ICICI bank and would you please explain how big part of the payment you made that drastically reduced your payment to Rs 1200.
    Please check your messages I have sent you PM as well.
    Thanks,
    This is an option. I did one more trick. Made big part payment and asked them to reduce my EMI. Now I have EMI of Rs. 1200 for next 13 months. No penalty.



    more...


    love quotes for moms. cute quotes for moms. Cute Quotes About Moms. Cute Quotes About Moms. Blocko. Nov 18, 02:07 PM. Apple should sue for $1 million,
  • cute quotes for moms. Cute Quotes About Moms. Cute Quotes About Moms. Blocko. Nov 18, 02:07 PM. Apple should sue for $1 million,



  • gc_mania_03
    08-28 02:32 PM
    Gurus,

    When I filed/sent my Paper based I-131 - Advance Parole (AP) form yesterday I forgot to attach the photographs along with it. I just realised it now.

    Now what are the options I have. Will USCIS reject my I-131 - Advance Parole (AP) application packet and send it back or would they ask for RFE(Request for Evidence) of photograph.

    Or is it OK to send the photographs and mention the Alien A# .

    Has any body been through this situation before. I was planning on using AP for travel to INDIA in the few months now I guess I am in serious mess.

    Your help is much appreciated.


    Actually, I posted a similar question on another thread. Can you give me an update on what you did about the photos?





    love quotes for moms. cute i love you mom quotes.
  • cute i love you mom quotes.



  • Canadian_Dream
    08-24 04:36 PM
    Name: Canadian_Dream
    City/Area:

    Question:
    What is the relation between a 3 year H1B Approval granted on an approved I-140 and the underlying I-140 petition ? Specifically, what happens if an employee leaves the company, are the remaining years (out of 3 granted originally) still valid ? What happens if the original employer revokes/cancels the underlying peition on which the extension was originally granted ? Is the H1B petition based on a an approved I-140 linked to that I-140 in anyway once it (H1B petition) is approved ? Please indicate any laws or precedents that can clarify the implications of the above scenarios.

    Thanks,
    Canadian_Dream



    more...


    love quotes for moms. i love you mom and dad quotes.
  • i love you mom and dad quotes.



  • spaceguy
    02-18 10:00 AM
    I think you are in H1 status now. When your Passport is stamped with H4 then your status will be changed to H4. If you want to work again then you need to change again to H1 with change of status

    Does it come under new H1b quota ? Does it treated under cap and Does she/he need to wait for April to file for Change of status again? Any ideas?





    love quotes for moms. cute quotes for moms. love you
  • cute quotes for moms. love you



  • javadeveloper
    10-21 10:54 PM
    140 APPROVED.

    In addition to the first RFE as above,i received one more RFE.In the second RFE they mentioned that education and experience satisfies labour,but wanted more documents from company to prove A2P.Company sent tax returns and got the approval in 6 days.Yet to receive the notice.


    Good luck to all waiting for approval.

    Congrats!!!Any Idea about minimum salary requirement for Eb2 position?





    love quotes for moms. cute i love you mom quotes
  • cute i love you mom quotes



  • dollar500
    04-10 11:39 AM
    AFAIK it's not published yet. Also it's two years extension which is under review not three years.

    Good luck





    hobbyaddict
    December 1st, 2008, 04:24 PM
    Be careful with your answer Owen... You already know what could happen with the thread... If everything goes as planned I'll be giving it a work out while shooting a gymnastics event this weekend. I can easly take thousands of shots during the event...
    Last year I had to get up close and use a 50mm 1.8 lense with the d200 due to the poor lighting. I am hoping that I will be able to use the 70-200 2.8vr lense along with the d300. I have to stay a bit behind in the technology, so that I can afford new equipment ;) Who knows maybe I'll be able to pay for a good chunk of it with sales from the event ;)

    I hope that it performs better in the high iso ranges as I have read.
    I am excited... it's an addiction


    -Ed





    Maverick_2008
    04-16 09:34 AM
    Well, doing it on my own isn't a problem. It's just that my employer is a behemoth and has ironclad policies.

    Having said that, filing fees for EAD extension are $340 and for AP $305 per applicant, right?

    Now I'll try my best to get EAD/AP extended either by me or the employer but if that doesn't happen (say my employer says it's our policy for you not to do it on your own), will a gap in EAD/AP create problems?

    Thanks.

    Maverick_2008




    EAD/AP should be extended by you. I am surprised your employer is involved in this. You will need a copy of your 485 receipt notice.

    Even if you are working on H-1b, it is much safer to pony up the money and keep your EAD renewed and available at all times. You never know when things change.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment