Tuesday, June 14, 2011

lucien laviscount body

images 2010 Sexy Tattoo Designs. sexy lucien laviscount body. Lucien Laviscount
  • Lucien Laviscount



  • Wendyzhu77
    09-29 07:17 PM
    I don't think you need to worry about the number on w2. Wages on W2 do NOT necessarily represent your actual wage. Lots of pre-tax deductions can be deducted from the W2 number, which means your W2 wage can be significantly much less than your actual wage. Your pay-stub will be a better evidence for your wage.
    Hi Everyone

    I got an RFE for my I140 filed in September 2006. They asked me to show my W2 for 2006 and also show that the employer had the ability to pay the offered wage in case my W2 is less than the offered wage.

    My W2 has 8k less than the offered wage. My company has not yet filed 2006 Taxes. Can you tell me whats the best thing to do? My employer has good revenue, but I guess he has been showing a net loss every year.

    Please help me out. Tell me if any of you have gone through similar issues.

    Thanks!





    wallpaper Lucien Laviscount lucien laviscount body. pictures of ody piercings.
  • pictures of ody piercings.



  • manderson
    02-27 08:06 AM
    Can someone please explain, even just in broad strokes, how the Immigration Reform (if passed) would affect someone in EB3 - ROW?

    Thanks

    this has been discussed before. please research previous posts.





    lucien laviscount body. osama bin laden dead ody.
  • osama bin laden dead ody.



  • gaz
    04-23 09:33 AM
    why not just a tracker? its something that will be needed until the gc is approved - and is a recurring question. the tracker could also provide stats about current approval rate etc.


    I think we need to start one more thread to get responses from people who's H1b extension is being denied in last two months and what were the reasons behind it. This will help to get a clear picture of whats happening.





    2011 pictures of ody piercings. lucien laviscount body. lucien laviscount shirtless. Mandisa - What If We Were Real
  • lucien laviscount shirtless. Mandisa - What If We Were Real



  • txh1b
    04-14 06:46 PM
    Paper filing is best. AP got approved in 40 days from NSC.



    more...


    lucien laviscount body. fight club brad pitt ody. rad
  • fight club brad pitt ody. rad



  • chantu
    02-19 01:54 PM
    Anybody?

    I have one question:

    My wife is currently working on EAD. I am a primary applicant. Can she apply for H1-B without jeopardizing our GC application?





    lucien laviscount body. fight club brad pitt ody. rad
  • fight club brad pitt ody. rad



  • pagalForGC
    06-17 08:48 AM
    HI, I am new to this forum, so pardon me if my question is an old one. Please direct me to the correct thread in that case.

    I am currently working on my EAD for past years since July fiasco. I have over 12 years of experience. My employer who originally filed for my GC, had filed it for EB3 since then I did not meet the requirements for EB2. (I do not have a master's degree)
    I have 12+ years of experience now and am working for a big pharma company on my EAD since. I filed for AC21 and left my original employer three years back and since then I have been working for the same company as a senior technical Lead.

    I do not have a valid H1-B any longer. Is it possible for me to do EB3 to EB2 porting. What are the requirements and would I need my current company to file for me, or can I do it on my own through lawyer?

    Thanks,
    PagalForGC



    more...


    lucien laviscount body. leonardo dicaprio titanic
  • leonardo dicaprio titanic



  • god_bless_you
    04-27 12:53 PM
    With the following conditions:

    Approved 140( already 6 months over)
    8th Year H1B extension
    485 not filed(Regression!!)


    it is necessary that previous Employer has to keep I140 open Right??





    2010 osama bin laden dead ody. lucien laviscount body. 2010 Sexy Tattoo Designs. sexy
  • 2010 Sexy Tattoo Designs. sexy



  • desi485
    01-08 04:29 PM
    Does the cover-letter you included while filing your 485 include your job duties?
    thats basically what you need, to make sure your new duties/position are inline with what was decribed in the LC.

    We have a company lawyer. Only thing I have is 485 receipts, FP notice, EAD and AP.

    Nothing has been shared with us till I-140 approval.

    Upon my demands, all I got is my I-140 application number. My HR dept has a strict position that I-140 & LC are employer documents and it will NOT BE Shared with employees.

    I still doubt that USCIS will expect me to have these documents.

    Any ideas How can I know job description? Can I call USCIS? dont' think they will entertain?

    I am about to file for H1B extension. Is there anything here that can give me some idea about job description? I guess H1B and LCA job description should be same. isn't it???



    more...


    lucien laviscount body. richardson, played by lucien laviscount Tyga kyrie irving sahil kazmi
  • richardson, played by lucien laviscount Tyga kyrie irving sahil kazmi



  • FredG
    February 26th, 2004, 10:27 PM
    Gotta admit I've not been very diligent about that. 5 a week sure sounds like a small committment. You sure that will be enough?
    Fred





    hair lucien laviscount shirtless. Mandisa - What If We Were Real lucien laviscount body. megan fox and amanda seyfried
  • megan fox and amanda seyfried



  • transpass
    07-22 11:16 PM
    You don't. Your employer files an I9, and there they mention your status. This is why they need to update using an I9 every time you get a H1 extension.

    As far as I-9 form goes, it is my understanding that it is not filed with any agency. The form is retained by the employer only.



    more...


    lucien laviscount body. Jonah+waterloo+road+ody
  • Jonah+waterloo+road+ody



  • gc_lover
    07-24 07:36 AM
    ^^^^





    hot fight club brad pitt ody. rad lucien laviscount body. fight club brad pitt ody.
  • fight club brad pitt ody.



  • silvergga
    02-27 02:20 PM
    Mostly my question was misunderstood...

    I am not asking about Visa Bulletin etc. I know about VB. I am also not asking about porting EB3 to EB2. My question is very very simple...

    "ASSUME" that EB2 and EB3 dates are CURRENT then who would get priority? Is it based on RD? or EB2 vs EB3...

    1) EB3 people believe and argue that it doesn't matter.
    2) From what I have noticed on , eb1 > eb2 > eb3.
    3) But it's not like USCIS will process all eb1 cases, then eb2 cases, and finally eb3 cases.
    4) In the end, USCIS is a black box system and no one knows exactly how they work.
    5) If your PD is current, be happy and your GC should come soon enough. Why bother about the details?
    6) The simple logic is, eb1 has higher qualifications than eb2, and eb2 has more qualifications compared to eb3. If you believe they treat everyone the same, then be happy and stick with your belief.



    more...


    house Medusa in Body Piercings by lucien laviscount body. Jonah+waterloo+road+ody
  • Jonah+waterloo+road+ody



  • prabirmehta
    03-22 11:25 AM
    Thanks, I'll call Senator Chambliss' office and try to request a meeting.





    tattoo fight club brad pitt ody. rad lucien laviscount body. griffin ody. lake griffin
  • griffin ody. lake griffin



  • desperatlyinwaiting
    06-15 10:19 PM
    Thank you for the quick response and advise.

    Do they stamp the I-551 on a current passport, when he gets it renewed, even if we have not receive the approval letter? How do they verify this?

    I do not have experience with this, so I greatly appreciate your patience.



    more...


    pictures leonardo dicaprio titanic lucien laviscount body. different tattoos
  • different tattoos



  • venkat80
    08-28 03:21 PM
    Feb 06 - NSC

    Venkat,

    Did you not post some days back that you were approved for 485.What is your PD and what service center.





    dresses fight club brad pitt ody. lucien laviscount body. natalie portman ody double
  • natalie portman ody double



  • radhay
    05-06 07:50 AM
    Hi, Did they also request paystubs in the RFE ?



    more...


    makeup richardson, played by lucien laviscount Tyga kyrie irving sahil kazmi lucien laviscount body. Medusa in Body Piercings by
  • Medusa in Body Piercings by



  • a_tyagi26
    02-23 06:06 PM
    I have same problem from. I cannot click on the very last post, on first column of forums on homepage.





    girlfriend griffin ody. lake griffin lucien laviscount body. Body Piercing middot; Folsom
  • Body Piercing middot; Folsom



  • zephyrr
    07-26 12:40 PM
    didn't know he is chair of the india caucus..

    i'm in dfw, have written to cornyn and kay bailey (congresswoman) several times.

    cornyn is part of the reason cir failed, he represents the very conservative republicans first (and came up with hundreds of amendments to cause a kinda of filibuster) and foremost and skil and other bills come second. skil failed again when it was brought up recently in the senate... so cornyn is pro legal immigration overall - might help with procedural issues, but i don't expect too much from him because he comes from a very conservative state.





    hairstyles Jonah+waterloo+road+ody lucien laviscount body. megan fox and amanda seyfried
  • megan fox and amanda seyfried



  • krisganta
    08-23 07:52 PM
    My wife is in the same situation and debating whether to continue the employment with EAD renewal receipt or not. Could you please share which USCIS number did you call and what options did you select so that we can also call and get the clarificatiion from USCIS directly..just to be on safe side!! Thanks!





    maheshf
    02-20 09:00 PM
    bump





    augustus
    05-05 10:52 AM
    Don't worry about this. My husband too got a similar RFE with regards to employment verification. Your wage being higher should not pose any problems to you. I believe this kind of RFE is more rampant now considering the economy and the recession we are in.


    Gurus / Attorney,

    Please suggest..

    I got RFE for my employment verification and bona fide marital status..I have following questions..

    I am still working on current position but my salary is more now compared to two years ago when I submitted my I485. Both past and current salary is more than Labor requirement. In my employment verification RFE letter, should I mention my current salary OR would it be a problem for I485 petition.

    I am submitting joint tax return as a proof of bona fide marital status. My annual modified gross income is more than my current salary as a result of yearend bonus. Once again, I hope it won't create a problem for I485 application.

    I would highly appreciate your any advice in this regard.

    Thanks,

    EB2 - India / PD 04/06, I485 receipt date 09/07



    No comments:

    Post a Comment