Saturday, June 11, 2011

mac apple wallpaper

images Apple Wallpaper-Minimalist mac apple wallpaper. Tags: Mac Apple Wallpapers
  • Tags: Mac Apple Wallpapers



  • chakalov
    09-19 07:40 PM
    here is the deal:
    if Durbin wants to pass the DREAM act he will need Cornyn support. If Cornyn wants to pass his SKILL act he will need Durbin support. Now we all know that on its own Cornyn will never support the DREAM act and Durbin will never support the SKILL bill. The question is will they be able to cut a deal and support each others bills. The answer is maybe. Note that about a month ago there was a vote on the SKILL bill and it didnt pass simply because no Democrat voted for it. It is not because no democrat supports the bill but because of partisan tactics. There was simply no bill on the Democrats side to offset the Cornyn amedment so they decided to bring it down. Now the sitiations is different. There is a Democratic bill that can make up for the SKILL bill. So if the DREAM act passes there is pretty good chance for the SKILL act will pass too.





    wallpaper Tags: Mac Apple Wallpapers mac apple wallpaper. Mac Wallpapers (2)
  • Mac Wallpapers (2)



  • shankar_thanu
    08-03 10:01 PM
    I applied in July, RD Jul 2nd. TSC

    Havent seen any changes on my case status. my name check hasn't cleared yet. I called and spoke with an IO, she said name check wasnt cleared, wouldnt tell how long its been with FBI. I asked about the 180 day name check rule and she said it doesnt matter they still woudnt work on the case till NC was cleared.





    mac apple wallpaper. apple mac wallpaper.
  • apple mac wallpaper.



  • mnq1979
    09-21 07:38 AM
    Hi Guys,

    I am in tough spot. I was laid off from my GC sponsoring employer (A) in 2008 and joined another employer B . I did not do a AC21 notification. My dates are current and now I received an RFE to provide employment letter from current employer. The exact words of RFE are as follows:

    "Submit a letter of employment attesting to applicant's current employment. This letter should be written on the company's official letterhead, citing the date the applicant began working, if a permanent full time position, the position offered, the position the applicant is currently working and the salary offered. Include corroborating evidence such as recent pay stubs, income tax returns, with all W2s or other evidence as appropriate. "

    Now I am not working for original GC employer. I don't have a problem providing above from my current employer B. But whether the EVL should also mention that I am not working for GC sponsoring employer and that my current employers job profile is in same classification as previous based on AC21. Do I mention about the AC21 also in the letter? My current employer's attorneys are not that great but my current employer only wants me to use their own attorney.

    Now here is the situation:

    I have a job offer from another employer (Employer C) and they are in the middle of doing a H-1 transfer. In fact by tomorrow they will file the H1 paperwork. Now I don't know whether I should provide the letter from my potential new employer C . In that case, I won't be able to provide W2 or pay stubs until I join them. I have an opportunity to use my own attorney here (like murthy, Ron Gothcer..)

    OR

    should I provide a letter from my current employer using their attorneys and whether or not I should mention about AC21 in the employment letter.

    Thanks.

    I am sorry i cannot answer ur question because i m not an expert in this broken immigration process but i have a question.

    Can you tell if this is ur 1st RFE on I485 or did u receive any prior RFE's also?
    Did ur wife also applied for the I485 with you or u applied alone?

    thanks





    2011 Mac Wallpapers (2) mac apple wallpaper. mac-color-apple
  • mac-color-apple



  • saketkapur
    10-11 01:00 PM
    I would suggest you talk to a good immigration attorney or post your query in "Ask the Lawyer Section".
    Just some clarification....so you still have a valid H1B until 2012, I would suggest that you should apply for EAD/AP asap and start using the same rather than just depend on H1B...if that is possible.....

    PS:I am not an attorney so this suggestion should not be considered legal advice...every case is different.......talk to an immigration attorney



    more...


    mac apple wallpaper. 15 Cool Apple Macintosh
  • 15 Cool Apple Macintosh



  • vts31
    10-20 03:33 PM
    photoshop is more editing oriented while painter is more create oriented. Painter is designed to be used with a wacom tablet, so if you dont have one its pretty lame. Painter 5 sucks because the layers were retarded, Painter 6's layers are much more like photoshop.





    mac apple wallpaper. black apple wallpaper hd
  • black apple wallpaper hd



  • gcnirvana
    11-14 07:44 PM
    My RIR is rejected. My LC is still pending.
    My lawyer says it is moved to TR queue

    If My case is moved to TR queue, does it mean very significant delay in getting my LC? Because in such a case this is my breaking point.Ready to quit and give up after these years and years if pain

    It happened to me 3 years ago. They moved a bunch of LCs (from my company and also other companies in that region) from RIR to TR stating "unstable market" reasons. If your company has a freeze on hiring or a lot of lay-offs then it might happen. As USCIS claim to process all LCs by Sep 2007, you might want to wait till that and then decide on a future course of action. Or if you don't have a lot of wiggle room in your H1 then you can try the PERM route and atleast get your I-140 cleared.

    As for me, I did just that and am in a much better position in my new company (in both, what I do and how much I earn). I am not suggesting you do the same thing but am just letting you know that there is always a way around this misery. Just dont get dejected; do a lot of thinking; talk to your friends/well wishers/family and then decide.
    Just my 2 cents...

    Good Luck!



    more...


    mac apple wallpaper. Mac Addicted apple-wallpaper
  • Mac Addicted apple-wallpaper



  • Jbpvisa
    07-07 12:33 PM
    I give highest rating.





    2010 apple mac wallpaper. mac apple wallpaper. Apple Wallpaper-Minimalist
  • Apple Wallpaper-Minimalist



  • bondgoli007
    07-14 04:39 PM
    I was audited on 6/09 and Fragommenr responded on 6/30...No response so far and I have emailed my Fragommen paralegal the following questions;

    1. Typically how long does DOL take to respond to an Audit?
    2. What kind of response can I expect? Will it be an approval or a further Audit?
    3. What % of cases get a further audit after a response is filed to an initial Audit?

    I will send out a response when I hear from him.

    Side question: Is my Priority date the date when PERM was applied or the date the PERM will be approved?

    Thanks.



    more...


    mac apple wallpaper. mac apple wallpaper.
  • mac apple wallpaper.



  • snhn
    04-13 06:36 PM
    well this will not no problems if I only knew what criminal record i have on my records. DWI is not a big enough crime to make in admissible. If it was, then they would reject my visa application 3 years ago. They have approved extensions form before with that record. I now have baby boy. he is citizen and I just cant take the risk of taking him to Pakistan. Its just too risky. Som much is happeing there. Bomb blast here bomb blast there. My lawyer is going to use this in his appeal. I just simply am not willing to take that chance. I really dont want to travel.. I just need H1 extension approved here. All they hve to do is bring the extension from Isalamabd and send it to me.





    hair mac-color-apple mac apple wallpaper. Apple Desktop Wallpaper :
  • Apple Desktop Wallpaper :



  • luckylavs
    07-17 04:58 PM
    one silly question. How weeks do we have in hand to file 485?



    more...


    mac apple wallpaper. Free Mac Apple, computer
  • Free Mac Apple, computer



  • Norristown
    12-24 11:50 AM
    Before July fiasco by USCIS, I was used to check murthy.com.immigrationportal websites for info on immigration issues.
    During the July fiasco IV is the only website which was updating with more confidence.
    Later it became a addiction to check IV morning and evening.

    GO IV GO IV....





    hot 15 Cool Apple Macintosh mac apple wallpaper. apple
  • apple



  • pa_arora
    03-26 04:38 PM
    This sustain act is total BS. They want to increase H1-B numbers without reforming the EB system. They do not want to increase EB numbers. They do not want to do away with country quotas. They don't have country quotas in H1-B. This just creates more and more backlogs for everyone. I HOPE THIS BILL DOESN'T PASS. The companies and lawmakers just want cheap labor without "paying" for it. Just a bunch of self-serving bigots !
    I disagree with u, i think this bill should pass which lets the EB pipeline inflates so much that it explodes.



    more...


    house Apple Desktop wallpaper by mac apple wallpaper. mac apple wallpaper. wallpaper
  • mac apple wallpaper. wallpaper



  • gcseeker28
    07-27 03:38 PM
    Thanks for the replies,
    Does that mean that I cannot work now? My lawyer told me that I could work legally as long as we contest and the application is in process for MTR.





    tattoo black apple wallpaper hd mac apple wallpaper. a Retro Apple Wallpaper in
  • a Retro Apple Wallpaper in



  • txh1b
    08-20 04:35 PM
    The whole concept of democracy is taxation with representation.

    Democracy gives votes for the citizens. You aren't even close to being one to even speak up. You are still an Alien. If you don't like it, feel free to be a citizen of the country that you are from.

    Just because you pay tax, no one is answerable from the government to you, forget an apology. Taxation has got nothing to do with your right to vote. Right to vote is what is important in a democracy so that if the majority of the people don't like what is happening, they can make the change happen by their vote when the time comes.

    Apology from USCIS???? For what? USCIS is just an agency. They do not even make the laws. They just process the applications as per the law.



    more...


    pictures Mac Addicted apple-wallpaper mac apple wallpaper. Green Mac Wallpaper at 800x600
  • Green Mac Wallpaper at 800x600



  • franklin
    08-12 02:37 AM
    Yes, everyone's numbers will be unique





    dresses apple mac apple wallpaper. great wallpapers, but i cant
  • great wallpapers, but i cant



  • franklin
    07-17 05:43 PM
    Thanks To You All It Would Not Have Been Possible Without Your Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Actually, it wouldn't have been possible without donations from members on the board as well.

    There is MUCH more to do and fight for.

    Please donate!



    more...


    makeup mac apple wallpaper. mac apple wallpaper. Apple Desktop wallpaper by
  • Apple Desktop wallpaper by



  • p.guptapost
    06-04 10:09 AM
    Hi,

    We paper filed thru about company attorney in May 1st week from Texas. Till now no receipt received.
    Is there any way I can call USCIS to check status without receipt number in hand? Can they track it via SSN or alien no?

    Pl. let me know.





    girlfriend a Retro Apple Wallpaper in mac apple wallpaper. Vintage Apple Wallpaper
  • Vintage Apple Wallpaper



  • raj2007
    02-19 11:00 AM
    Consult a good lawyer.

    Is your spouse a US citizen? Do you want to use I-130 based greencard option?

    After getting I-485 and parole etc., you are legally protected but still it is better to avoid international travel, until it is absolutely essential (deatth etc. but certainly not pleasure trips..).

    As you had J1 before, it may be possible to non-cap H1 if that helps with your current job. Your status on J1 was good upto Oct 01, 2007. Current law could pardon up to 180 days of out-of-status days. Beyond that it will be 3 year bar.

    Your priority should be:

    1. How to avoid this 180 day situation

    2. How to maintain status

    -by EAD only
    -or by H1 (cap or non-cap)

    3. How to attain GC

    -By I-130 only or

    are there other options

    If your spouse is a citizen, usually GC will be done in 1 or 2 years.

    You need to map out prudent course of actions. Consult lawyer, ask questions, take charge of your unique situation and avoid the mistakes (unwarranted international travel, problem with law enforcement etc.).

    Again, a good lawyer will be your best advisor.


    His status is fine as he filed AOS. Only issue with travelling abroad.
    There days they are very strict and I will not advice to take any risk, if there is 50 50 chance.





    hairstyles Free Mac Apple, computer mac apple wallpaper. apple wallpapers. mac
  • apple wallpapers. mac



  • deepuv
    09-16 12:30 PM
    As I was checking these forums and since one of my colleague received an RFE asking the company's ability to pay the proffered wage for all the 140 filed by the company I wonder if you can enlighten me with any idea on how to respond to the request? and how severely would it effect the other's in the same process with in the company.

    Thank you for help in advance.





    looivy
    11-02 12:59 PM
    If this is a possible solution, have your Mother-in-Law visit Canada temporarily for a few day and have her come back to US. I am just floating this idea for discussuion.





    gc4arun
    08-03 09:41 PM
    Yes. I'm July 2nd Filer at TSC and Still waiting. Any Examples that TSC is processing Apps. from July 3rd ... There might be 1000's still waiting who filed on July 2nd.

    I am waiting as well:) EAD abt to expire, not used though.Keeping my fingers crossed, and opened 2nd service request after 45 days of the first SR( did not receive any email for first one) and no response and took infopass appt for 5th august Do not know if NC etc has been cleared or not



    No comments:

    Post a Comment