Thursday, June 9, 2011

mallika sherawat hot

images mallika sherawat hot pics mallika sherawat hot. kiss hot mallika Mallika
  • kiss hot mallika Mallika



  • sureshvd
    10-15 11:15 AM
    Hi svr_76,
    By accepting citizenship will not make you "FORIEGN". Even after 10 yrs you still be looked as Indian immigrant after all. You are right in a sense that sooner we all will cry for for PIO card.





    wallpaper kiss hot mallika Mallika mallika sherawat hot. Sherawat hot mallika heres
  • Sherawat hot mallika heres



  • vxg
    06-04 09:21 AM
    The new bill does not care about STEM. The only qualification you need is a degree in ILLEGAL immigration.





    mallika sherawat hot. MALLIKA SHERAWAT IN HISS HOT
  • MALLIKA SHERAWAT IN HISS HOT



  • reachinus
    09-26 01:52 PM
    I think you are already late. You should have done all you can, like meeting the senator, writing to uscis, infopass appt, as soon as you PD was current. Now the Visa numbers are over for the FY 2010. You may get lucky in October when new visa number are available. Hope this helps.


    Hello,

    The 485 applications for me and wife are still being processed by USCIS in Los Angeles. My priority date (August 1, 2005) became current almost 3 months ago.

    We have waited patiently since the priority date became current. There has been no movement except that they wanted to fingerprint us again, which we completed 2 months ago. My lawyer says he put in two referral inquiries but of no avail.

    I have already obtained InfoPass for a couple of weeks from now. I will go and check in with the USCIS office here in LA.

    1. What should my next steps be? Write to my senator? Or should I wait until after the InfoPass appointment
    2. Am I pushing too hard on USCIS? Is it that they are simply backlogged? Should I just wait more?

    I am concerned that the dates will retrogress again. Any advice or comments will be helpful.

    Thanks,
    SR





    2011 Sherawat hot mallika heres mallika sherawat hot. MALLIKA SHERAWAT HOT IMAGES
  • MALLIKA SHERAWAT HOT IMAGES



  • gchopes
    10-04 09:13 AM
    Filed 485 on July 27 at TSC. No CC / RNs. Let me know if any of you receive the receipts. I shall do the same as well.



    more...


    mallika sherawat hot. Mallika Sherawat Hot Photo
  • Mallika Sherawat Hot Photo



  • ayazali17
    12-18 01:25 PM
    Hello i am new to this forum, i am looking for some answers involving stock trading? My question is: Can i invest in stocks, mutual fund, etc. while having only a EAD(work Permit)? Do i need get permission from IRS? What do i need to do invest legally? I was thinking of investing with Scottrader.

    Thanks in advance for all the replies.





    mallika sherawat hot. admin - Mallika Sherawat
  • admin - Mallika Sherawat



  • chanduv23
    03-29 09:47 PM
    Chanduv,

    I am sorry, but as far as I have known IV, IV has never exclusively or inclusively worked on student OPT/H1, but it is a coincidence that increase in student OPT might be a fallout of some of IV's actions. I dont see any point of asking students to join IV solely on this basis (OPT or H1 increase). Though, having graduated as a student in US, I totally agree to the point of asking students to join stating that GC is the final step in achieving their American Dream, where IV can make considerable impact.

    I think the administrators should particulary keep a close watch on such posts related to OPT/H1 issues. These posts might be incorrectly interpreted and lead to deviatons from IV's cores agenda issues as well as division of resources. Unless, IV administrators are seriously thinking of changing their ideology and are willing to walk this path.

    Nevertheless, I will keep on supporting IV with all my possible efforts. Cheers and Go IV!

    HP

    The idea is to encourage imigrants to get into this process of "self help". A lot of people do not realise the importance of such efforts and thats whythey try to avoid and always find issues and faults.
    Students/OPT are fresh, young and talented and their energies can be channelized in the most effective manner. it is just the process of trying to inculcate the thought of "right approach" for their careers and future.

    IV has been a platfrom for immigrants, IV has been used as a platform for various issues like drivers license and other variety of issues.



    more...


    mallika sherawat hot. Mallika Sherawat Hot Deep
  • Mallika Sherawat Hot Deep



  • Hassan11
    08-24 03:43 PM
    Hi. I am sorry if I am posting this on the wrong thread but I am trying to get some help or suggestions.

    I have a question regarding an appeal I did a year ago for a rejected LC.

    I have an approved LC and I-140 on an entry level position (EB3) with my company. after I got a promotion to a senior position that requires a masters degree but with a smilar job description but more senior and supervisory responsabilities with the same company. after promotion, I filed for a new LC (EB2) but it got rejected because DOL thinks it is the same position as the already approved LC. my company and I wrote a letter as an appeal on Sep 2006 within 30 days from rejection of LC to BALCA explaining that new position requires a masters degree and it is a senior position with more supervisory duties. as of today, almost a year later, we haven't heard anything regarding DOL (BALCA) decision on my appeal. is anybody in the same situation?? what should I do next?? also I read somewhere that DOl might revoke the already approved LC EB3 after I filed a second LC for EB2 with the same employer. can DOL revoke the first LC EB3 after I have an approved I-140?? please help. Thanks





    2010 MALLIKA SHERAWAT IN HISS HOT mallika sherawat hot. mallika sherawat hot pics
  • mallika sherawat hot pics



  • ita
    10-26 10:28 AM
    Hi ,
    Cna someone give me the customer Servcie #s to call For TSC
    Are they by service center?

    Wat is Second Level Support and what is the # to call them?



    more...


    mallika sherawat hot. Hot Hot Sexy Profile Mallika
  • Hot Hot Sexy Profile Mallika



  • kurtz_wolfgang
    08-15 12:27 PM
    Please Help Gurus....:confused::confused::confused:





    hair MALLIKA SHERAWAT HOT IMAGES mallika sherawat hot. Mallika Sherawat super hot
  • Mallika Sherawat super hot



  • gc_kaavaali
    12-10 11:52 AM
    In my view changing employer when you have pending 140 is risky...

    any suggestions if 140 is not approved?

    Filed in August 2007......doesn't look like there is much movement based on tracker!!!!

    EAD in hand



    more...


    mallika sherawat hot. mallika sherawat hot scene
  • mallika sherawat hot scene



  • gc_chahiye
    11-27 01:47 PM
    Rajen,
    Thanks for your advice. He does not want to come to US for job as he left US for good.the consulting firm told him that they have applied for his substitution and brought him back here. So I am a little concerned to know if there is any other way of Labor substitution.
    Consulting company lawyer says they filed it prior to July 15.
    Thank you

    If they filed it before July 15th, then yes its possible that they are telling the truth, as its only been banned from that date onwards. Expect a lot of scrutiny of the case (it got banned because of lots of fraud related to it).

    Typically LC is substituted at I-140 stage by requesting the USCIS, however substitution can also be done at LC stage by requesting DOL.

    Whats the status of the LC now? Why has the I-140 not been filed?





    hot Mallika Sherawat Hot Photo mallika sherawat hot. Mallika Sherawat hot
  • Mallika Sherawat hot



  • ultimo
    07-16 07:41 PM
    I applied for my AP in august 2007 my case was approved but i didnot get the document . When i called USCIS they told me to reapply for AP .
    Now i got the AP document but the date issued is october 12 2008 to october 2009 .
    But I want to travel outside in August . Can i use this AP , is the document valid , if i go i cant enter before october 12 2008 .



    more...


    house mallika-sherawat-bolly-hot mallika sherawat hot. Mallika Sherawat Hot Photos:
  • Mallika Sherawat Hot Photos:



  • fromnaija
    07-20 04:46 PM
    For I-485 AOS purpose, date of last entry into the US is used as basis of determining legal status. That is the law. Fair or not, it's not my call

    Let's assume Two people A and B entered into US on Jan 1st 2004 with Visa stamping Valid till June 2006.

    A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
    100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.

    B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.

    In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.





    tattoo admin - Mallika Sherawat mallika sherawat hot. Mallika Sherawat Hot Photo
  • Mallika Sherawat Hot Photo



  • bikram_das_in
    10-20 06:15 PM
    Any violator of US immigration law is prohibited from entering USA for 10 years. Your wife may apply for for green card after 10 years. You will be a citizen by then, so things should be easy. Ask a lawyer if you have a better option.



    more...


    pictures Mallika Sherawat Hot Deep mallika sherawat hot. Tags: Malika Sherawat Hot Pics
  • Tags: Malika Sherawat Hot Pics



  • nhfirefighter13
    June 4th, 2004, 02:16 PM
    I hope you don't mind but with about 20 minutes in photoshop...

    :D





    dresses Mallika Sherawat hot mallika sherawat hot. Hot wallpapers Mallika
  • Hot wallpapers Mallika



  • biomd
    09-26 06:24 PM
    My AOS applications received at NSC on 10th Aug Checks cashed on 24th Sep.



    more...


    makeup Hot Hot Sexy Profile Mallika mallika sherawat hot. mallika-sherawat-bolly-hot
  • mallika-sherawat-bolly-hot



  • us-alien
    06-16 04:58 PM
    I guess the initial question my miguy still remains unanswered.

    His question was about the validity period of the card and the start date of that validity period that is printed on that card and not the date when you activate the EAD status.

    any answers there ?

    EAD starts on the date its approved and is valid for 1 yr. This will be really bad for EAD renewals where you need to apply well in advance in order to not being out of status.





    girlfriend Mallika Sherawat Hot Photo mallika sherawat hot. Mallika-Sherawat-hot-ollywood
  • Mallika-Sherawat-hot-ollywood



  • ganguteli
    03-06 02:53 PM
    I'll urge people from especially from California and Texas send out the letters and call up their lawmakers...Despite the Anti-immigrant climate prevailing in the country, congresswoman Zoe Logfren was able to get her bill passed on wednesday....If we can proove to them that we are not asking new green card numbers and not ask for recapturing green card numbers, they'll certainly hear us, but we need to speak up...

    So your strategy is to go against her own bill to recapture greencards that she introduced for us last year.

    I think this is wrong.

    Recapture is a good option if you want to do it right. Otherwise all ROW will oppose you. How are you different than the guys who open threads against Telgus or EB3 vs EB2 or against Muslims.

    What you are doing is only dividng the community. My collegues who are also IV members are mad reading that someone in IV is pursuing a one point agenda against ROW. We need to stop such threads. A lot of ROW are quiet members on IV forum and they will be upset.
    Country caps can only be supported if there is recapture or increase in visa numbers.





    hairstyles mallika sherawat hot scene mallika sherawat hot. Mallika Sherawat wearing a hot
  • Mallika Sherawat wearing a hot



  • Savi
    07-07 09:47 PM
    And here is the answer (unless I haven't digged back far enough!)

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5990


    BTW, I am curious as to who first proposed this idea.





    augustus
    01-31 09:39 PM
    Dear all,

    I am sorry to post here. I know this is wrong but don't know where to go to. Could someone please help me and tell me how you can diversify your savings as an NRI for a safe secure future?



    Thank you for your support.

    Again, my apologies.





    gc_kaavaali
    11-21 07:00 PM
    In my view it is risky to change employer when I-140 is pending....it is my suggestion only...talk to your attorney

    hi-
    What will happen if 140 still penidng agter passed 6months 485 recipt date,can i cahnge the jobs in this situtation also

    Thanks
    Aj



    No comments:

    Post a Comment