Thursday, June 9, 2011

map of asia with capitals

map of asia with capitals. Clickable map regional
  • Clickable map regional



  • what_now
    06-14 03:08 PM
    CPO mail today......





    map of asia with capitals. political map of asia with capitals. This political map shows; This political map shows. quigleybc. Jul 25, 12:06 PM. I#39;ll believe it when I see it.
  • political map of asia with capitals. This political map shows; This political map shows. quigleybc. Jul 25, 12:06 PM. I#39;ll believe it when I see it.



  • sanjay
    02-02 12:03 PM
    `Sec. 245B. (a) In General- The Secretary of Homeland Security may adjust the status of an alien to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the alien--
    `(1) was physically present in the United States for a continuous period of not less than 5 years immediately preceding the date on which this provision was enacted and has maintained continuous physical presence since then;

    Any thoughts???

    Assume:

    This mean from the date this bill gets enacted, one should stay in USA for five years continuously.

    It's impossible, atleast for me. I can't even think that I won't be able to go to India for 5 years. It would be a torture on my soul. This kind of clause works for an un-documented immigrant, who don't have a choice to leave but not for legal immigrant.

    What my company tell me to go to another country say some Brazil to implement project and infrastructure and I had to stay 2 months? Then I have to start afresh ?





    map of asia with capitals. political map of asia with capitals. statistics,political map
  • political map of asia with capitals. statistics,political map



  • Circus123
    01-09 02:57 PM
    Just to add a comment to my previous reply ---This is the best case scenario looking at the trendz nowadays ...

    EB3 June 01

    EB2 Dec 2000





    map of asia with capitals. political map of asia with capitals. Political map marks all the; Political map marks all the. Clive At Five. Jan 5, 03:00 PM. What an awesome idea.
  • political map of asia with capitals. Political map marks all the; Political map marks all the. Clive At Five. Jan 5, 03:00 PM. What an awesome idea.



  • sanz
    12-21 04:40 PM
    Good to know someone at least thought about our poor souls

    http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2009/12/kundras_managem.html;jsessionid=VEGR0THB1JIVRQE1GH OSKHWATMY32JVN


    Kundra's Management Challenges
    Posted by J. Nicholas Hoover on December 21, 2009 03:17 PM

    Federal CIO Vivek Kundra's job is different from others whom we’ve named as InformationWeek’s Chief of the Year in the past in a few big ways that make it especially challenging.

    The 2009 chief of the year (read our story here) is certainly younger, and the federal government’s $76 billion IT budget dwarfs those of any other organization. However, Kundra’s two big biggest differences are that first, his job isn’t driven by traditional profit motives and second, many of his subordinates report to him only via a dotted line. In some ways, these two issues play together, and they've been challenges that have played a role in creating what top officials like OMB director Peter Orszag note as a gap between IT in the private and public sectors.

    Unlike in the private sector, where Wall Street can make or break IT decisions, the government doesn’t have the same forcing mechanisms for IT performance and for determining what should be the next project to pursue. Second, the reporting structure in the federal government is one of typical bureaucracy. Dozens of federal agency CIOs report to Kundra, but only indirectly. That means that while Kundra sits as chair of the federal CIO council, there are limits of what he can require of agencies or demand of budget and system decisions.

    Kundra's peers say he stands out in his ability not only to strategize, but to execute. Take his ability to understand that a drop of sunshine can go a long way when it’s tax dollars and not supply and demand at work, and that citizen engagement is the name of the game, which has played out in his use of dashboards and full embrace of the administration’s transparency initiatives, both as federal CIO and before as CTO of Washington, D.C.

    “His goal has never been innovation merely for innovations’ sake, but innovation to get results in service to the public,” Virginia governor Tim Kaine said in an e-mail that didn’t make it into our story. “Vivek has a limitless imagination, and combined with his agility in the structures of government, I have the utmost confidence that he will continue to do great work for President Obama.”

    One story, which also didn’t make it into our feature, is particularly telling. Earlier this year, President Obama called on the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to partner with Kundra, federal CTO Aneesh Chopra, and federal chief performance officer Jeff Zients to find ways to improve the immigrant application experience.

    Kundra took an idea and ran with it. "Vivek very quickly helped to think through how transparency and open government could instill more confidence if we could publish average turnaround times in a forum online for visa and other application processing time, by office," Chopra says.

    The effect would be two-fold, Kundra thought. First, immigrants could now find out exactly where they stood in line to get their green card or visa and check on processing times for specific forms at US-CIS field offices around the country, comparing them with national averages and national goals. Second, placing that data online at the hands of the public could put pressure on US-CIS field offices to make them more efficient.

    Kundra then acknowledged the need to separate this effort from a larger, more complex modernization project currently underway at US-CIS. "When you have a multi-year project plan, it's challenging to thoughtfully introduce any new innovation without disrupting or adjusting requirements," Chopra says. And yet, that's exactly what happened: the team delivered the site within 90 days, and though it required shifting some money around, it didn't end up requiring any additional budget expenditure.

    "When you put it together, he sees the ability for something like the IT Dashboard to really jump start his larger strategy for how to change the way IT projects are done and then puts his head down and gets it done within 10 weeks," Zients says.



    more...


    map of asia with capitals. political map of asia with capitals. jan andworld map to answer the; jan andworld map to answer the. beestigbeestje. Apr 15, 03:20 PM. yop, definitly fake.
  • political map of asia with capitals. jan andworld map to answer the; jan andworld map to answer the. beestigbeestje. Apr 15, 03:20 PM. yop, definitly fake.



  • h4visa
    07-27 12:24 PM
    Can someone go fr 2 jobs after EAD approval( i will use my EAD). Is is required that the job description of these jobs has to be same as filed in the application ? appreciate your help





    map of asia with capitals. map of asia with capitals. map
  • map of asia with capitals. map



  • EB3_SEP04
    09-05 08:13 PM
    Congratulation to all EB2 who are getting their approvals. Have a wonderful post-GC life :)

    When will, we EB3s (India), see some light at the end of the tunnel.

    Looks like (in my case) after waiting for more than 5 years it will still take 3-4 years. I am mad :mad:

    I personally love and am proficient in Hindi but I don't think we should make this site look like a Desi forum. Even if your post about India, a lot south/east indian people don't speak/understand hindi.



    more...


    map of asia with capitals. political map of asia with capitals. a political Political+map+; a political Political+map+. noahtk. Apr 11, 11:24 AM
  • political map of asia with capitals. a political Political+map+; a political Political+map+. noahtk. Apr 11, 11:24 AM



  • chanduv23
    11-15 10:19 AM
    Still only 6 people have courage to speak out. What is running in your veins, water?

    We may not be able make changes in the law now but we might be able to get some relief on restrictions, that does not allow law making.

    Educate yourself or suffer...

    I sent u a PM





    map of asia with capitals. map of asia with capitals.
  • map of asia with capitals.



  • she81
    11-09 07:40 PM
    Listen to this. A week after our company filed our 485 (after my conventional labor got approved first week of August) and quite a few of my colleagues were in the same boat, they mysteriously changed our lawyers - apparently none of us had even receipts by then. The old lawyers were not ready to talk to us as they transferred our files to the new firm, and none of us had an idea what to do. On top of that, our HR rep did not provide us with any contact info of the new Law Firm and insisted every communication go through her (and when she forwards their replies to us after taking her own sweet time, very meticulously she removes all contact info from the emails).

    They're never short of ways to annoy us immigrants.



    more...


    map of asia with capitals. Asia, asia atlas with capitals
  • Asia, asia atlas with capitals



  • prinive
    01-02 03:11 PM
    The way USCIS behave anything can happen any time...

    Dont loose your heart ...

    You just started the journey....

    Good Luck...

    Hi Everybody,

    I know that nobody has an answer for my question, but still i would like to get the views/inputs from the seniors here , who have experience with USCIS.

    When do you think a person with PD of Nov 2007 ,EB3 from India, would be able to file for 485??





    map of asia with capitals. political map of asia with capitals. lank africa political map; lank africa political map. BenRoethig. Oct 9, 04:10 PM. Maybe it#39;s just me, (and maybe this
  • political map of asia with capitals. lank africa political map; lank africa political map. BenRoethig. Oct 9, 04:10 PM. Maybe it#39;s just me, (and maybe this



  • smisachu
    07-13 10:13 AM
    I don't know if you guys are aware of this or not. In 1994 when US hosted the Soccer World cup, An Uruguyan player was granted direct Citizenship as US wanted to feild a respectable fight in front of their home crowds.



    more...


    map of asia with capitals. This map of Asia shows the 48
  • This map of Asia shows the 48



  • adobe howm
    09-02 01:52 PM
    Oh man!!!! Why are you so worried? As long as you did the right thing thats all it matters. Since you also have a confirmation number, why worry?

    You are freaking out UNNECESSARILY.

    This reminds ne of the hindi saying " aa bail mujhe maar"
    Literal translation: Hey bull, come and hit me.
    :D:D:D:D:D

    My Friend it does matters - Here is why - Although I changed my address online & got confirmation number every time I moved to different place - what happened was the RFE issued on my case was addressed to the place where I filed my application. Since then I moved to two different places and every time I moved I did update my address online promptly. Since RFE was posted to the old address as a result of the mail was fwd to all places where I lived in the past and finally delivered to my current address. Thanks to online status that I came to know RFE was issued on case with deadline. I received the RFE letter just about 3 days to respond. When we talked to CIS CSR about this the answer was that the IO who worked on my case got old address that was mentioned on my application itself and did not refer the address change made online. With help of my employer and attorney we were able to respond within the deadline date. I would call them and make sure the correct address and ask for confirmation letter from CIS. Hope this helps!





    map of asia with capitals. world map asia europe
  • world map asia europe



  • fide_champ
    11-08 12:26 PM
    hello,

    I am trying to book an appointment for h1b visa stamping at the Chennai Us consulate for Nov 29th but I see no dates available for Nov 2010 for Chennai.

    Ony calcutta dates are available.

    Can I book an emergency appointment in this situation?

    I have been on h1 for the past 3 years.First came to US in 2004.Visa expired in 2006.

    Extended h1b here in USA..Now going to India for the first time after visa expiry.

    Also, for the stamping, should i carry all old LCA's or just the latest one?

    Thanks,
    arthi

    Chennai consulate these days open dates for the next 2 weeks. There are not a lot of people applying these days, so keep checking the dates.



    more...


    map of asia with capitals. You are free to use this map
  • You are free to use this map



  • mhathi
    05-16 11:19 AM
    I have called all the members identified on the thread. They
    were all nice to talk to and most of them said that they were
    receiving a lot of calls regarding these bills. Many completed my
    request for me :D

    Let's all call and make these bills a reality.

    P.S. I also called Sen. Menendez regarding the Murray amendment but
    had to leave a voicemail.





    map of asia with capitals. east asia map with capitals.
  • east asia map with capitals.



  • ksvreg
    02-25 09:55 AM
    I started talking to new employer about my joining and I requested for preparing PERM stuff before I join. This is the only this I want the new employer to do on behalf me before I join with him. The employer said Prevailing Wage determination takes 2 months. And the new employer mentioned that he can not do Prevailing Wage determination without joining. Is this right?



    more...


    map of asia with capitals. south east asia map with
  • south east asia map with



  • petersebastian
    03-31 05:49 PM
    Your 180 days start from the day your I-94 expired. And yes, 2 weeks or 4 weeks over stay will make a difference. Next time when you enter the country or at the Visa office they might ask you the reason.

    You did nit clarify if your partner is a US citizen, PR or visa holder. That might help in giving you some additional advise.

    He's American. I am aware that they will ask about that but I just want to make it clear that I'm facing a 3 year ban after overstaying the 180 days after my I94 expiration date (so the end of July in my case).





    map of asia with capitals. american map capitals asia
  • american map capitals asia



  • rrajasekar
    09-02 09:42 AM
    The office staff from our congressman tried their best and said they couldn't get it approved. However, my wife received the EAD with an approval date just the same day of previous expiry. It has been processed within 30 days. Either USCIS processed quickly or the request from congressman office at least brought our application to the top. Anyways, we are relieved. Good luck to you all.



    more...


    map of asia with capitals. MAP OF EAST ASIA WITH CAPITALS
  • MAP OF EAST ASIA WITH CAPITALS



  • lazycis
    12-10 11:22 AM
    One can apply for EAD renewal before or after the current EAD expires. If you do not need a new EAD to continue working, there is no need to apply for a renewal well in advance. It won't raise any flags if you apply after current EAD expires. I did it without any issues. But because the new EAD will be valid for one year from the date a current EAD expires, there are no benefits in waiting either.





    map of asia with capitals. asia+with+capitals
  • asia+with+capitals



  • arihant
    06-19 03:38 PM
    Finally This Is My Turn To Rejoice. My Lawyer Email Me Saying That She Got Off From Phone From Dol And My Lc Is Approved.

    1)how Long It Takes For The Physical Paper To Arrive? Do We Need That Physical Paper To File For 140 And 485?

    2)the Online Status Still Shows "in Process"

    Gurus, Please Help Me

    I got mine in less than 2 weeks from DBEC. I think you need this to file 140.





    map of asia with capitals. Map of Asia with Capitals
  • Map of Asia with Capitals



  • kumar07
    09-16 05:08 AM
    Hi Suresh,

    thanks for your time and effort to thoroughly answer my questions.

    I guess my denial last year is due to poor project document given to me by my company. They initially gave me just 1 page letter describing the project and I was issued 221g to submit the full project report along with other company docs and later they denied my case.

    So this time, I believe the VO must be aware about my denial reason and they are definitely going to ask me about the project report and I must take the full project report (containing market analysis, project proposal and other information) around 30-50 pages with me. I will also be carrying all other company docs such as IT returns of last 3 years, wage reports, compay location photographs etc..Do you think that should be enough?

    Thanks.





    gclongwaytogo
    10-19 09:42 AM
    July 3rd filer....LIN# (though I-140 approved at TSC)

    Receipt Date: July 3
    Notice Date: October 11
    EAD Card: Waiting
    No FP notice yet
    I-140 approved: TSC
    Originating Issuer of I-485 and I-765 : NSC





    CaliGC
    06-15 02:49 PM
    I am sorry I have no answer to your question but I would like to know how you found out the exact dates your names was cleared. This would be useful info for a lot of us here. Appreciate if you could share this with this forum
    Well, I got to know in two ways.

    1. My case was originally filed with vermont center and I had called and spoke to one of the immigration officer and I came to know it then (around year 2006).

    2. Recently I moved my house and there was some correspondence that still went to the old address, I visited the Immigration office in San Jose, California to rectify the address and asked the immigration officer to check it for me.

    Hope this helps.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment