Sunday, June 12, 2011

mark zuckerberg parents

images mark zuckerberg.facebook.jpg mark zuckerberg parents. mark zuckerberg parents. Mark Zuckerberg, founder of
  • mark zuckerberg parents. Mark Zuckerberg, founder of



  • dvb123
    03-02 09:25 AM
    Bump





    wallpaper mark zuckerberg parents. Mark Zuckerberg, founder of mark zuckerberg parents. as Mark Zuckerberg in The
  • as Mark Zuckerberg in The



  • VivekAhuja
    02-04 04:15 PM
    Inviting parents to the USA and getting their visa is not dependent on what your immigration status is in the US. As long as you can support them (job/salary) and you are legally present in the USA, you can invite them. Getting the Visa is entirely dependent on the interview. No amount of supporting paper work will help if the interviewer determines (for whatever reason) that they will become public charge in the USA (even health wise) or that they will not leave back to the home country.





    mark zuckerberg parents. Zuckerberg#39;s father describes
  • Zuckerberg#39;s father describes



  • lecter
    February 27th, 2004, 07:49 AM
    oops, I meant a week right??

    Oh well....

    if people get sick of my comments and critiques ... please let me know....

    I will base everything on my lack of knowledge and ability and then we can all learn and grow together......


    Plus I'll take some photos for scrutiny by my peers here....

    what a bloke..

    ..............................................rob





    2011 as Mark Zuckerberg in The mark zuckerberg parents. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg
  • Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg



  • wonderlust
    07-18 05:12 PM
    Hi. I realized that I made a mistake when filling out the I 485 Part Three:

    I posted this at the wrong spot initially. Sorry.

    I made a mistake on the I485 form Part Three Processing Information. Specifically, I filled in the I-94 number issued for my H1B as the "Nonimmigration Visa Number", instead of the visa number I got when I was still in F1 Student status.


    I called USCIS twice and they informed me that I can make corrections after I get the receipt--I can send in a corrected form, along with a letter explaining the correction, and also a copy of the receipt.

    I was wondering whether anyone here had done that before.

    I am kicking myself for misunderstanding the form! Please help!


    Wonderlust



    more...


    mark zuckerberg parents. really slow year.#39; Proud:
  • really slow year.#39; Proud:



  • Jubba
    10-18 02:44 PM
    that is the UGLIEST dog I have ever seen in my life!





    mark zuckerberg parents. CEO Mark Zuckerberg is on
  • CEO Mark Zuckerberg is on



  • eb_retrogession
    03-22 11:21 AM
    The webfaxes are effective! I just got off the phone with Senator Chambliss' immigration department. The person I spoke with (can't remember his name) mentioned the usual spiel: They were working on increasing the H1-B cap. They didn't seem aware of the retrogression issues. I clarified the problems we are facing and how they shouldn't be combined with illegal immigration and H1-b issues. He mentioned that the senate (with Senator Chambliss' help) passed legislation a couple of months ago to recapture visa numbers and was waiting for the House to pass the same measure. Is that true? In any case, our message is reaching the corridors of power. Good job guys!

    If my memory serves me right, I think Chambliss was a part of the conference committee for S1932. I would be very surprised if his staff didn't know that these provisions were taken off from that bill.

    prabir, try to follow up with this gentleman and see if he can give you a chance to talk f2f



    more...


    mark zuckerberg parents. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg
  • Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg



  • garybanz
    10-15 04:02 PM
    Go for PP, mine got approved through PP in 1 week.





    2010 Zuckerberg#39;s father describes mark zuckerberg parents. mark zuckerberg.facebook.jpg
  • mark zuckerberg.facebook.jpg



  • IVLageRaho
    09-23 04:40 PM
    Hello,
    We were current in the July bulletin (PD Dec 04, EB3 India) but did not apply for AP along with 485. I sent the AP application on Aug 16, after over-the-phone assurances from USCIS that I can apply with old fees as long as the application is post marked before Aug 17.

    The application was not delivered for some reason on the 17, although I sent next-day express, but on the 20th. The application was returned citing incorrect fees.

    I read in a thread on IV that such cases can be addressed to a specific officer, with clear instructions to the mailroom that they should not open/process the application. But inspite of a long search, I could not find that thread again.

    Could someone please point me to the correct thread, or to any information about this exceptional process ? Can I speak directly to this officer ?

    Thanks for your help.

    I also my filed my 765 and 131(AP) on 15th August and they received it on 16th August. My 485 filed by attorny on 12 th July. I my slef applied EAD & 131.

    on 12th Sep uscis refused my file 765 & 131 and sent it to me to my home address as I filed it.

    on the same day I type a covering letter in think blue color paper - mentioning .

    ATTN: CRU Supervisor - Case Improperly Rejected for Fees.

    And I explained in the covering letter the amount of the fees paid and the date the case was received.

    When you recieve your file back there should be fedex receipt with the file . don't tocuh any thing just add the cover letter - put the refused papers in one envelop and after you sealed the envlop - attach the covering letter on the envolop put them together in fedex cover and send it again.

    I have sent my package on 12th evening it self on the same day when I received it. with over night option that has been received by the uscis on 13th Sep and - I got the receipt notices on 21st - the receipt date they mentioned on the receipt is 13th July, which is actuly receipt date for 485.

    Best of luck

    See the question number three answer by murthy -
    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_faqrec.html



    more...


    mark zuckerberg parents. tattoo Mark Zuckerberg Vs Bill
  • tattoo Mark Zuckerberg Vs Bill



  • GCwaitforever
    09-26 10:57 PM
    You need experience letter from employer A. Explain to employer A that you are attempting a switch to EB2 for your own career and if it does not work out, you will stick with theim. Telling lies is not a good idea.





    hair Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg mark zuckerberg parents. mark zuckerberg vs
  • mark zuckerberg vs



  • nsrinivas
    09-30 11:33 PM
    I think was just in anxiety !!!. My wife recieved FP notice around 5 days after I recieved. We both have appointment on same day and same time.

    So bottom line even though it is frustrating , I think the best solution is to just wait :)



    more...


    mark zuckerberg parents. Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg,
  • Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg,



  • bellapv
    08-05 01:34 PM
    Well, I checked on USCIS site and previous editions are accepted. :)

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD





    hot really slow year.#39; Proud: mark zuckerberg parents. mark zuckerberg parents. Mark Zukerman Mark Zuckerberg
  • mark zuckerberg parents. Mark Zukerman Mark Zuckerberg



  • msyedy
    12-14 11:58 AM
    You are 150% right jimi according to me.



    more...


    house Am I Mark Zuckerberg? mark zuckerberg parents. Mark Zuckerberg#39;s father said
  • Mark Zuckerberg#39;s father said



  • meimmi
    03-09 04:20 PM
    Hi, Is there anybody in this forum who has filed G-28 for self? Can somebody please advise what to fill? I am going thru the G-28 form right now, it has the following option:
    1. I am an attorney...
    2. I am acredited representative of religious, charitable trust....
    3. I am associated with -------- the attorney of record previously filed a notice of appearance...(in this case, please check 1 or 2 as appropriate)
    4. Others (Explain fully).
    I guess if we have to file for self, we need to check others.
    Can someone please advise what to write in the explanation? Also, does USCIS acknowledge the change of record or at least the receipt of G-28? Can this be filed even before sending AC21 letter? Is there anyway the existing lawyer/company will know about this? Thanks in advance for the reply.





    tattoo CEO Mark Zuckerberg is on mark zuckerberg parents. Mark Zuckerberg#39;s father said
  • Mark Zuckerberg#39;s father said



  • babydiams
    04-20 04:22 PM
    The work you do in your OPT must be in your field of studies. You are likely violating immigration rules during your OPT period as well unless your degree was in secretarial work or real estate (I do not know of any such degree ...)

    USCIS - Questions and Answers: Extension of Optional Practical Training Program for Qualified Students (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=9a3d3dd87aa19110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)

    "Optional Practical Training (OPT) is temporary employment that is directly related to an F-1 student�s major area of study. Under the prior rules, an F-1 student could be authorized to receive up to a total of 12 months of practical training either before (pre-) and/or after (post-) completion of studies."

    Thanks for the input



    more...


    pictures Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg mark zuckerberg parents. Mark Zuckerberg
  • Mark Zuckerberg



  • kdotp
    04-22 02:48 PM
    Extension..No RFE, working for a consulting company(250+ employees) for last 3 yrs.





    dresses mark zuckerberg parents. Mark Zukerman Mark Zuckerberg mark zuckerberg parents. Markrent mark zuckerberg,
  • Markrent mark zuckerberg,



  • gc_chahiye
    10-17 03:32 PM
    10/17/2007: EAD and Impact on H-1B Status for EB-485 Applicants in H-1B Nonimmigrant Status

    The issue of impact of the EAD and Advance Parole on the nonimmigrant status of I-485 applicants is governed by the old INS memorandum of Michael Cronin, Associate Commissioner, in May 25, 2000. This memorandum clarified two points on the impact of EAD and AP on the 485 applicant's H-1B nonimmigrant status as follows:
    Application vs. Use of EAD or Advance Parole: Applying for and obtaining approval of EAD or Advance Parole does not affect the 485 applicant's "nonimmigrant status" including H and L. However, once the alien starts work using an EAD or travels on Advance Parole, the alien is considered no longer in a nonimmigrant status including H and L.
    Impact of Using EAD for Another Employer Using EAD: The memorandum states: Question: If an H-1 or L-1 nonimmigrant or H-4 or L-2 dependent family member obtains an EAD based on their application for adjustment of status but does not use it to obtain employment, is the alien still maintaining his/her nonimmigrant status? Answer: Yes. The fact that an H or L nonimmigrant is granted an EAD does not cause the alien to violate his/her nonimmigrant status. There may be legitimate reasons for an H or L nonimmigrant to apply for an EAD on the basis of a pending application for adjustment of status. However, an H-I or L-1 nonimmigrant will violate his/her nonimmigrant status if s/he uses the EAD to leave the employer listed on the approved 1-129 petition and engage in employment for a separate employer.
    Unmarried H-1B professionals in I-485 proceeding should seek legal counsel before they attempt to go into an open market seeking employment using EAD.

    Source:
    www.immigration-law.com

    interesting. but it still does not answer one question: What happens if you continue working on H1B for primary employer per guidelines of I-129 petition (ie. 40 hours a week) and then use EAD to work part-time for someone else.
    Does that 'kill' the H1 petition? MOst lawyers say it does, a couple of them say it does not, since you are fullfilling all your I-129 requirements with your primary employer



    more...


    makeup tattoo Mark Zuckerberg Vs Bill mark zuckerberg parents. Am I Mark Zuckerberg?
  • Am I Mark Zuckerberg?



  • speddi
    09-13 06:35 PM
    BUMP

    Someone please give me the address where I need to send the documents if I am sending through FedEx/UPS?

    Thank you





    girlfriend Mark Zuckerberg#39;s father said mark zuckerberg parents. CEO Mark Zuckerberg were
  • CEO Mark Zuckerberg were



  • prout02
    11-26 01:14 PM
    I don't have an answer to your question, but it seems a Cognovit Promisory Note could exist only between a creditor and debtor, not between an employer and employee.

    I am really surprised your employer went to this circuitous way to bond you for your employment obligation. Do take your note's language and consult a good attorney. This is some uncharted territory. Shows how creative these unscrupulous employers are. Still you may have a way out, if you can prove it is employment obligation related.

    Hi,

    My employer "ABC" (Consultancy) based in Ohio made me sign a Cognovit Promissory Note for 'X' amount ( where 'X' is a pretty large amount) on my arrival to US on H1-B visa earlier this year. I've been associated with him for less than an year now.

    Question:
    Does this note have any significance according to US law, esp. Ohio?
    If I plan to move from this consultancy, can this note be held as a Legal Document and any legal action taken against me based on this note?

    What is my way out of this?

    I would be highly obliged if anyone can provide any help on this matter.

    Regards
    Chint001





    hairstyles Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, mark zuckerberg parents. Okay, so Mark Zuckerberg
  • Okay, so Mark Zuckerberg



  • gauravster
    04-22 11:07 AM
    What I say should not be construed as any form of legal advice but based on what I know I list the following things.

    1. Most likely if you are in EB3, your labor PERM application would have only required things that qualify you for EB3. So the same labor cannot be used to file for EB2.
    2. You should go ahead and file for I-140. It is imperative that you be employed in the same/similar job as your EB3 application when I-140 is filed for, in case there is an RFE (request for evidence).
    3. Once your I-140 is approved, I think you get some flexibility in moving within the organization and you could be moved to a role with different job requirements. These job requirements might qualify you for a EB2 job role. You can then file for a EB2 labor PERM(job postings, application etc). Once this labor is approved, when you file the I-140 for this, you can ask that the priority date be ported. Most certainly there will be an RFE for this I-140 application. Some employer attroneys (esp those conservative) require that for new Labor to be filed, your job role must be more than 50% different to be justified in case of a RFE.

    Step 3 might also require an amendment to your H1B. I am not very sure about how exactly this goes. Potentially, I think you can also change employer and apply again from new employer as long as the I-140 is not revoked by the previous employer.

    I hope this helps.

    Cheers,
    Gaurav

    Hi, I just got my LC approved after about 7 months of waiting as EB3, My PD is Sep 08. Its now time to start filing for the I-140, what can I do to port my EB3 to EB2? (I'm from Europe and I have 6 years of work experience and a MS Finance degree from a US university).

    Do I need to "change" job within my company?

    Do I need to redo all the work (job postings, PERM application etc) even that I have my LC approved?





    ghost
    07-12 07:55 PM
    1) 140 MUST be approved for your 5-26-01 application with your old company.

    2) With your new company, get your LC approved under PERM

    3) While applying for 140 with your new company, use your old company's 140 to port your 5-26-01 priority date.

    Good Luck.

    PS: Murthy version is reliable compared to Khanna, it is better to apply for porting during 140 stage rather than 485 stage.



    Hi Friends My lc approved under 245i 05-26-01 world wide,my question is if I file perm with new company and if Ican get 140 approved can I use my old priority lc number and apply for 485.PLEASE HELP THANKYOU.





    ssksubash
    11-13 03:37 PM
    Thank you all for your valuable input. I have a follow up question :

    Will I be breaking any laws if I just do voluntary marketing and promotional work for my company in India.

    Here is the situation :

    My clients will be in USA and they will be paying my company in India. I will be on the board of the company , and will be doing voluntary marketing and promotional work for the company while residing in USA.

    Thank you for your time.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment