Friday, June 10, 2011

may calendars 2011

images Downloadable Calendar May 2011 may calendars 2011. may calendar 2011 uk. may
  • may calendar 2011 uk. may



  • lecter
    July 26th, 2004, 09:13 AM
    semi??? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!





    wallpaper may calendar 2011 uk. may may calendars 2011. may calendar 2011 australia.
  • may calendar 2011 australia.



  • ita
    11-04 02:19 PM
    But I think it's thanks to CBN who pulled the consulate to Hyd when they were debating to have the consulate in Hyd or Bangalore. From what I know YSR govt just boomed up the realty prices but nothing else, though realty went up in other parts of the country too.

    PS: I'm not very sure if it was CBN who got the consulate to Hyd but just expressed my thoughts as we are talking about consulate/Hyd/how proud we should be etc in this thread.For those who know better or disagree with me please feel free to do so by posting in the thread but not by giving red/accompanying mssgs. These days I'm so cautious that unless absolutely sure I don't take any chances with posting on threads so as to avoid upsetting people even remotely. Felt it's been long since I've been easy on IV threads..so I'm posting on this thread :)

    Thank you.





    may calendars 2011. may calendar 2011 blank. may
  • may calendar 2011 blank. may



  • EkAurAaya
    10-19 10:50 AM
    I have got the A#. Thanks guys..

    is this the number same even to my 140? I guess this number is assigned at the 140 stage.

    so if i give a call to USCIS and ask the status by giving the A# will they tell me the 140 status.

    With the A# they can pull up your record (which should in theory include all your applications)...

    Will they give you your 140 status?
    Answer: You will find out when you call 'em up :)





    2011 may calendar 2011 australia. may calendars 2011. See other May 2011 Calendars :
  • See other May 2011 Calendars :



  • GCBy3000
    05-06 11:47 AM
    If the PD is not current, why dont USCIS process the existing applications and keep it processed. This will reduce their work when the PD becomes current.

    I do not see the logic why should not they process the pending applications when the PD is not current. Eventually they are going to get benefited from processing the applications.

    WIth some concurrent filings, atleast if they process the applications the beneficiary would be entitled to get EAD.



    more...


    may calendars 2011. 2011 may calendars.
  • 2011 may calendars.



  • thesparky007
    04-24 07:13 PM
    k-mannnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!





    may calendars 2011. april may calendar 2011.
  • april may calendar 2011.



  • fromnaija
    07-25 04:30 AM
    I don't believe there is any grace period.

    does they also give some grace of some days like 45 days or more if the age is more than 21 at that time?



    more...


    may calendars 2011. wallpaper 2011 calendar may
  • wallpaper 2011 calendar may



  • xyzqwer
    01-22 11:05 AM
    Hello,

    Here is my situation.


    - I'm under EB2 - RoW category. My I-140 just got approved and I was preparing to file for my I-485 (current)

    - I went to the Bahamas last week to get my 3 year H1B renewal stamping but it was denied due to employer issues and I was forced to go back to India.

    - Now I cant go back to US to file my 485. My company is still offering to help me on my GC.

    I'm still reeling from the shock of my H1B denial. What are my options now?

    Is Consular processing the way to go? Will loosing my H1B status have any effect on CP?

    Should I start CP immediately or can I wait a few months to try to get back to the US on a new H1B?



    Can anyone point me to some online materials detailing CP.

    Thanks in advance.





    2010 may calendar 2011 blank. may may calendars 2011. Downloadable Calendar May 2011
  • Downloadable Calendar May 2011



  • kris04
    08-18 06:17 PM
    :confused:Hi all,

    I have a situation,
    I joined employer A and substituted labor with 2004 priority date. And it has been approved already, my understanding is labor substitution is nothing but filing I 140 but with some one else labor.

    My current situation is, I got a perm job and have approached company attorney and she saying / asking, since this is labor substitution case, so, I need to have letter from employer �A� saying that labor used for me was initially filed for person X and he later left the company. Hence that has been used for me.
    This is required to prove that there is no fraud happened while filing my case.

    As you all know, in this current situation, I can not go back and ask employer �A� about that letter.

    Any suggestions etc please provide.


    Just to remember
    REQUEST A SET OF COPIES WHEN EVER ATTORNEY FILING / FOLLOW UP ANY RFE etc FOR YOU. IRRESPECTIVE WHETHER YOU PAY OR COMPLANY PAYS GC FEES

    Thanks,

    Are you trying to port your job and join the potential new employer using EAD or transfer H1B visa?, I am surprised an immigration attorney is asking for such letter, labor substitution is/was always done in good faith in most cases, but there is no way to prove a fraud is involved unless the labor was filed using a non-existent person( if you remember the convicted guy Nick Mandelapa which ultimately lead to closing the abuse of labor substitution).Even if your previous employer is ethical and acted in good faith while doing labor substitution, giving such undertaking is far reaching and not required, for one reason labor certification legally belongs to your employer and not to the underlying employee, so getting such letter is a merely a chance. I guess in your case you've disclosed too many information about you past legal route causing concern for the new employer to hire you. Try to talk to HR and see that you're responsible for maintaining the employment authorization, but if you're taking H1B transfer just confine to H1B transfer, hire your own separate attorney to manage your I 485, as it belongs to you.

    Good Luck

    HTH

    kris

    My Profile
    ----------
    GC approved in Aug 2008 without RFE, used AC 21 once, worked for my sponsor for 4 year, including 3 years after filing I 485, notified USCIS promptly when I ported my Job(confident that my new job profile and previous one are the same)



    more...


    may calendars 2011. Calendar 2011 May with notes
  • Calendar 2011 May with notes



  • ashkam
    03-24 11:26 AM
    AFAIK you cannot use your SSN to receive google adsense revenues if you want to continue on H1B. It counts as business income and Google will send you a 1099 form and that is not allowed on an H1B. What people usually do is get someone in their home country to be the Google Adsense beneficiary. If you use your own ssn, on paper, it puts you out of H1B status.

    Here (http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=714462)is a link with explanations.





    hair See other May 2011 Calendars : may calendars 2011. Free Printable Calendar 2011
  • Free Printable Calendar 2011



  • another_wei
    05-05 06:07 PM
    Yes, I called many many lawyers I think found one said he seen this forgot OPT before.
    He said exactly as KSRK said as long I apply my H1b BEFORE my school over then should be ok. Good letter explain the situation he said is best. I will send off in the next week and then wait reply for this RFE and update the message board. Hopefully everything will be ok maybe some learning for me.
    10 years I been here still no nothing very sad.



    more...


    may calendars 2011. may calendar 2011 images.
  • may calendar 2011 images.



  • lostinbeta
    10-21 04:07 AM
    I love jellybellys :) Just tryin to work it with your analogy.

    Sucks about the giants :(





    hot 2011 may calendars. may calendars 2011. may 2011 calendar pdf.
  • may 2011 calendar pdf.



  • caliducas
    06-06 05:19 PM
    We are interested in knowing the source of this rule!
    If you pay the new fee for EAD or AP, there is no mention that you won't have to pay again for EAD or AP. You don't have to pay for EAD and/or AP if you had paid new fee for I-485.

    To be honest, I have no idea. That's what my attorney told me. I hope she's right then.



    more...


    house april may calendar 2011. april may calendars 2011. may calendar 2011 printable.
  • may calendar 2011 printable.



  • desi3933
    03-09 11:58 AM
    She is a derivative on my pending AOS, has a valid EAD/AP. She used to work on H1 and stopped work sometime ago. Does she need to do anything/is she automatically considered to be in AoS status?

    Nothing is needed from employee.

    Employer needs to notify USCIS about termination.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin





    tattoo april may calendar 2011. may calendars 2011. Free Homemade Calendar 2011
  • Free Homemade Calendar 2011



  • Murthy
    05-07 08:10 PM
    The Beacon (http://blog.uscis.gov/)

    Over the past few weeks, readers have written in with a number of comments. We wanted to take a moment to address five of the most frequent suggestions.

    1) Combine EAD and AP into one document and issue for 3 years.

    USCIS is in the process of developing a combination work authorization (EAD) and Advance Parole (AP) card. An announcement regarding this combination card will be made later this year.

    2) Allow people with approved immigrant petition to file an I-485.

    The regulations at 8 C.F.R. 245.1(a) prohibit a beneficiary of an approved I-140 or I-130 petition from filing an I-485 until a visa number is available.

    3) Do not count the dependents against visa numbers.

    The requirement to count dependents against available visa numbers is statutory. This is not something that USCIS is able to change on its own; it would require new legislation to be enacted by Congress in order for this to happen.

    4) Publish all the backlog data including that of district offices.

    USCIS is currently developing an inventory spreadsheet, similar to the one for employment-based inventory, for family-based cases awaiting visa numbers. This spreadsheet would include information about the number of cases at field offices awaiting visa numbers.

    5) Publish visa numbers that have been used to date in the current year.

    Unfortunately, USCIS is not able to do this, because USCIS is not the only agency that uses visa numbers (the Department of State also uses visa numbers). Accordingly, publishing USCIS�s visa number usage would not be an accurate representation of the numbers used and the numbers remaining. To determine where you stand in the visa number queue, please review the Visa Bulletin.
    Three years is OK for those whose I-485 applications are not yet pre-adjudicated.
    They should implement 10-year EAD plus 10 year Advance Parole to those I-485 applicants who got pre-adjudicated awaiting visa numbers.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper 2011 calendar may may calendars 2011. Blank Calendar May 2011 with
  • Blank Calendar May 2011 with



  • shivaniraina
    03-24 02:21 PM
    Can anyone tell me if the MBA degree will also be considered STEM.





    dresses may 2011 calendar pdf. may calendars 2011. may calendar 2011. may
  • may calendar 2011. may



  • lagsam
    12-17 04:09 PM
    No.

    We did not renew her I-94. She's my dependent and I'm EAD. She doen't even have an EAD, I haven't appllied for her yet.

    Our I-94 are expired now and our AP too. If I need to travel, I will need to apply for a new AP.


    BTW, we entered through Denver (DIA).

    All you need is your passport and AP. That's all!!!!

    You will be on a separate line and the immigration officer will ask you to go to a room and wait there while they verify your status. They will ask you questions to check if your anwers are consistent with your records.



    more...


    makeup Calendar 2011 May with notes may calendars 2011. april may calendar 2011. april
  • april may calendar 2011. april



  • dingudi
    11-08 01:22 PM
    our notice date on receipt is Sept 12, 2007....but no FP notice yet!

    How long does it take to get FP notice? one of our fren got receipt later than us but already got FP notice ....


    There are lot of people who are in the same boat. I am July 2nd filer , ND of sept 10 with TSC, No FP yet.





    girlfriend Free Homemade Calendar 2011 may calendars 2011. May Homework Calendar
  • May Homework Calendar



  • rajeshalex
    03-17 11:06 PM
    This is normal. Preliminary processing means all documents are there and looks good. It doesnt mean it is complete. My wifes appln has been moved to MO with same message and I am the primary applicant. I got a mail yesterday saying my appln has been moved to a local office for interview.

    So the above means nothing but it looks good.





    hairstyles may calendar 2011 images. may calendars 2011. may calendar 2011. may
  • may calendar 2011. may



  • ragz4u
    04-14 06:25 PM
    Call is on April 15th (Sat) at 2.00 pm EDT.

    Please check your emails. If you have not received an email, please email shrey@immigrationvoice.org with your phone number/your id on IV and I will call back.





    larmani
    09-17 08:08 PM
    We received our receipts on Aug 24 and we haven't got any FP notices. Ours is TSC.





    GCapplicant
    06-30 01:14 PM
    Thanks pappu...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment