Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mercedes Benz B Class 2011

images 2011 Mercedes-Benz B-Class Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. 2011 mercedes benz b class spy
  • 2011 mercedes benz b class spy



  • bskrishna
    02-11 10:54 AM
    The 800K pending 485s include people who have filed multiple 485s.
    Cases like
    1) Spouses filing thier own as well as dependant.
    2) More then one primary filing.

    So i guess there are about 100K duplicate and invalid applications.

    In a way our community contributes to our own downfall...

    Processing will also be delayed by people filing unnecessary Service requests for FP & AP etc., even when there is no use in near term just to be on par with everyone else.





    wallpaper 2011 mercedes benz b class spy Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. Mercedes-Benz B Class – 250000
  • Mercedes-Benz B Class – 250000



  • sk.aggarwal
    07-23 10:45 AM
    Moonrah,

    I am in exact same situation as you. My 5 yrs on H1 are completing on December 2009 and have around 4 months outside US. We are expecting lay offs in a month or two, I am planning to wait it out and use this time to prepare for the interviews. I reached out to couple of consultants to do my GC as future employee but could not find any one. If anyone knows of someone who can help me please suggest.

    Thanks





    Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. 2011 Mercedes Benz E Class
  • 2011 Mercedes Benz E Class



  • crazymish
    03-06 08:39 AM
    Online application usually warrants a fingerprinting , it's best to apply in paper if that needs to be avoided.


    Thx guys, this should do it for me here. All the inputs are much appreciated.

    Regards,
    M





    2011 Mercedes-Benz B Class – 250000 Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. 2011 Mercedes-Benz B-class
  • 2011 Mercedes-Benz B-class



  • ecruiser
    08-23 11:50 PM
    Hi, I have 3 yrs exp. as a software engineer. I have a master's degree . In order to be qualified for EB2, which is better to be put on the job ad, BS+5 or MS+2? Based on my understanding:

    BS+5: BS is believed to be qualified enough for the software engineer position. But BS+5 may not be qualified for EB2?

    MS+2: Master degree is good for EB2, but wondering if the DoL thinks it is necessary for a SE position.

    Could you please give me advice on this? I really appreciate that.

    Thanks.



    more...


    Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. B+class+mercedes+2011
  • B+class+mercedes+2011



  • gcnirvana
    06-25 07:51 PM
    Employer pays everything except for my EAD/AP as my H1 is valid till 2010. And fortunately, USCIS surgeon billed my medical exams to my insurance. Not sure if it'll come back and bite me but as of now I didn't pay a dime :)





    Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. 2011 Mercedes-Benz B-Class
  • 2011 Mercedes-Benz B-Class



  • abracadabra
    07-06 11:13 AM
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2007/06/30/DI2007063000525.html
    Please post on the question on USCIS/DOS mess up, if there are enough people asking the same question then they migh answer it



    more...


    Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. 2011 Mercedes Benz B Class
  • 2011 Mercedes Benz B Class



  • reachinus
    07-14 01:44 PM
    Can you please tell us from where you got those LIN # from -source please
    uscis web site





    2010 2011 Mercedes Benz E Class Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. 2011 Mercedes-Benz B-Class
  • 2011 Mercedes-Benz B-Class



  • pathmaker
    09-22 08:56 AM
    Hello,
    Anybody has information to offer for such a case ?
    Thanks.

    write the following on the envlope using marker
    DO NOT OPEN IN THE MAIL ROOM

    and address the package to director of the service center also include the evidance that you have applied when the visa bulliten is current



    more...


    Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. Mercedes-Benz is planning on
  • Mercedes-Benz is planning on



  • map_boiler
    05-15 09:19 AM
    Good job Learning01, Shrey!





    hair 2011 Mercedes-Benz B-class Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. 2011 Mercedes-Benz B 55 Front
  • 2011 Mercedes-Benz B 55 Front



  • NikNikon
    November 30th, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Us Nikonians will enjoy having you on our team Owen. ;)



    more...


    Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. 2011 mercedes benz b class spy
  • 2011 mercedes benz b class spy



  • punjabi
    07-18 06:17 PM
    Sorry man!

    I would say, may be your attorney is not telling you the details. USCIS never relays the decision without the explanation, as far as I know.

    May be your attorney did some silly mistake. He got denial from USCIS with the explanation and he is not revealing it!

    I have not seen USCIS denying any case without explanation. Try to do a little investigation on this.

    Good Luck!





    hot B+class+mercedes+2011 Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • VSS2007
    05-28 06:48 AM
    Hi

    Hi Can anyone tell me if we can mail mine and my spouses EAD and AP applications all in one package?

    Thanks,

    Yes, you can mail them in one package. But make sure Individual applications are clipped seperately with all supporting docs, photos and cheques and also have a cover letter for each application mentioning I-485 receipt number A# etc

    Thanks



    more...


    house 2011 mercedes b class Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. 2011 Mercedes Benz E-Class
  • 2011 Mercedes Benz E-Class



  • Googler
    07-04 01:14 AM
    Saw this at (concurrent filing tracker)

    http://www..com/discuss/140_485/9614841/
    *********************
    I-140/I-485 case: Approved in 915 days (700 days more than average*)

    User: aarun Labor Filing Date: 02 Jun 2004
    Service Center: Nebraska Category: EB3
    USCIS Receipt Date: 29 Dec 2004 USCIS Notice Date: 11 Jan 2005
    I-140 Processing: regular I-140 Approval Date: 25 May 2005
    Fingerprinting Date 1: 10 Feb 2005 Fingerprinting Date 2: 15 Aug 2006
    RFE: no RFE Reply Date:
    I-485 Status: approved I-485 Approval Date: 02 Jul 2007
    Name Check Status: not sure Name Check Approval/Denial Date: N/A
    Card Ordered Date: 02 Jul 2007 Card Received Date:
    EAD Approval Date: 25 Sep 2006 AP Approval Date: 25 Sep 2006
    Nationality: India Last Updated: 02 Jul 2007 9:01pm PST
    *********************************

    BTW, this is not a typo, the user aarun clearly states in the reply to comments that these details are correct.

    Total anarchy!! How can this happen? EB3, June 2, 2004 was not current in June 2007!

    It struck me that all these years we have taken USCIS' word on the idea that they issue green cards by PD -- they don't release any statistics on greencards issued by PD and country, so we have no idea if they do this all the time, issue green cards any which way they like!

    I should add that I feel no animus against aarun, he/she is just like any one of us stuck in this lightless, informationless black box of a process, good that he/she got lucky. This incident is tremendously informative for the rest of us cos it tells us how logic free and lawless the process really is.





    tattoo 2011 Mercedes-Benz B-Class Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. Mercedes-Benz planning
  • Mercedes-Benz planning



  • gotgc?
    11-19 01:07 PM
    H1 renewal i can understand but you need not apply for h4 renewal if your wife is working on EAD. Because if she wants to come back on h4, she always can and does not need h4 to be renewed now.

    did you check with your attorney, if she absolutely has to do h4 renewal.

    I understand that H4 Renewal is not really required; but if something happens to our AOS, then I will be on H1 and she willl be out of status and has to go out of country and come back on H4. Its always good to maintain both of our NIV status and also it helps to get 3 year DL renewal etc...



    more...


    pictures 2011 Mercedes Benz B Class Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
  • 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class



  • veni001
    07-06 05:30 PM
    Yes, only if approved I-140 is not withdrawn or canceled before new I-140 approval.

    If you are in AC21 safety net then you can recapture PD (after 180 days of 1-485 filing) even if your initial sponsoring employer withdraws his initial I-140.:o

    once I-140 approved then that PD is locked for you , you can port that date with your new I-140 filing. no need to file 485 and wait for 6 months, this only for Ac-21 porting with new employer.





    dresses 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. 2011 mercedes benz b55 rear
  • 2011 mercedes benz b55 rear



  • priderock
    03-26 02:25 PM
    Interesting that no one earns less than $75 K. A slap in the face for Lou(sy) Dobbs (Jack A$$)who always refers us as CHEAP labour.



    more...


    makeup Mercedes-Benz is planning on Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. 2011 mercedes b class
  • 2011 mercedes b class



  • jsb
    10-29 11:36 AM
    Friends,

    I am july 2nd filer and for dependant the case has been rejected for missing signature.My lawyer is refiling it today. I have following questions can some one clarify me?

    1) Is there any precautions that i should take while re-filing?

    2) Will USCIS accept the app or should they make me wait for my PD?

    Thanks,

    What does your lawyer say? It is clearly not USCIS error. Therefore, if they stick to their policy, if re-filed case does not have PD current, they will reject it for "PD not current". If they are generous, and your lawyer explains in some tactical way, they may accept it.

    If it is your lawyer's fault, you can take appropriate action with him.





    girlfriend Mercedes-Benz planning Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. Tweet. Mercedes thinks a move
  • Tweet. Mercedes thinks a move



  • deepakjain
    07-22 05:42 PM
    is this is right?

    -> H1 (797 approval notice) is valid
    -> you enter USA on AP, you will get AOS status.
    -> H1 is still valid but unusable as the status is AOS.
    -> If anything happens to GC processing then you loose status, H1 will NOT become a backup.
    -> The only way you change from AOS to visa status is by renewing your H1 or change jobs with H1 ( or reenter USA on H1 Visa ).

    PS : I understand , H1 ( 791 approval notice ) and H1Visa are different.


    Anyone entering US using Advance parole becomes a "Parolee", but still can work on H1B with the same employer, BUT need to inform the employer that they entered using AP.

    You are eligible for H1B extension after expiry and again get back to H1B status.

    Being on AOS status it is better to have H1B stamped on your passport if you visit your nation, at Port of Entry categorically tell the officer that I do not intend to use my AP. {now many will say way to tell the officer they can know your status and do not be surprised if they tell you that you have your labor, 140 cleared and on waiting 485 status and hold and AP and EAD with so and so dates...

    I myself have been told by the officer at the POE that my 140 is cleared when I entered US in 2008 [ this was before the attorney or I received any communication]....





    hairstyles 2011 mercedes benz b class spy Mercedes Benz B Class 2011. Mercedes B-Class AMG is one on
  • Mercedes B-Class AMG is one on



  • coopheal
    10-23 01:26 PM
    Second, you are obligated to take up employment in your field within a reasonably short time after your green card is approved. I would think that if you had already started a new semester, you could wait until it ended to resume your employment, but not much beyond that.
    --------------

    So is it conditional GC??





    smisachu
    01-12 03:53 PM
    I have a similar question. I used AP and my I 94 will expire soon. How do you renew validity of I94. I do have a valid H1 till 2010. My EAD expired but I did not renew it as I don't intend to use it. AP also has to be renewed.

    Please advise if I-94 has to be renewed or am I good as my H1 is valid.
    Thanks





    gapala
    06-04 01:08 PM
    Guys, there is nothing to be excited about for EB folks in this bill.. This appears to help FB folks and in the name of re-union, which is a good thing ofcourse but, for us.. If I read between the lines, I have a bad feeling... Are they trying to re-capture the EB wasted visa numbers along with FB wasted and allocate all those to FB folks? :confused:

    Let the EB folks live this same life?

    God knows...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment