Friday, June 24, 2011

minka kelly height

images Minka Kelly minka kelly height. Minka Kelly
  • Minka Kelly



  • indyanguy
    06-18 02:22 PM
    I received the very heartbreaking news that my EB3 PERM application filed OCT 2007 (with audit) was denied. Audit was requesting a copy of the Newspaper AD which the lawyer sent last NOV 2007. Reson for denial was because the copy that the DOL recieved was not clear and some words as part of the Newspaper name was missing.... An appeal will be filed soon.

    Any suggestions from the gurus?

    I have bachelors with more than 5 years of experience, is it adviseable to file new PERM under EB2 category?

    For people who filed motion for an appeal, could you please post your feedbacks/experiences?

    Sorry to hear that. I don't know the answer to your original question but I hope you have a way of extending your H1?





    wallpaper Minka Kelly minka kelly height. minka kelly height. seahawks
  • minka kelly height. seahawks



  • vvpandya
    05-21 01:48 PM
    Immigrating to Canada: Skilled workers and professionals (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp)





    minka kelly height. Or in Minka Kelly#39;s case,
  • Or in Minka Kelly#39;s case,



  • vallabhu
    12-20 11:13 AM
    Does she have valid visa stamped on passport for the day she is landing in US?





    2011 minka kelly height. seahawks minka kelly height. minka kelly height.
  • minka kelly height.



  • redgreen
    07-15 10:31 AM
    It is clearly written in the instruction of I-765 that :

    "Adjustment applicant who filed for the adjustment under the fee structure implemented July 30, 2007"

    Note that it is not whether you filed on or after July 30, 2007 but the fee that you paid for I-485. I don't know why people don't even read the basic instructions coming along with the applications form!

    Simply, this is the rule. If you have paid higher fee for I-485 then you don't pay fee for EAD (new or renewal). otherwise you must pay the fee. . As most of the people who filed before Aug 17, 2007 would have paid previous lower fee and those who applied know very well that they applied in August as part of the 'faisco'; it was basically a July 2007 filing with older fee.

    Many lawyers don't know anything other than making money.



    more...


    minka kelly height. Minka Kelly is not a bad
  • Minka Kelly is not a bad



  • eb3retro
    03-16 10:17 AM
    Thank you very much for your post. I am in identical situation and planning to use AP to travel to India. Your post gives me some confidence to travel.


    you are welcome jungalee..dont worry, you will be very fine.





    minka kelly height. minka kelly height. leilani swimwear Minka Kelly
  • minka kelly height. leilani swimwear Minka Kelly



  • Radhika
    07-01 02:56 PM
    I am also ready to join in the lawsuit.
    I didn't presser my parents about the bc and i took INS doctors appointment next week, thinking that dates are current for complete month why rush? so I can't file by tomorrow



    more...


    minka kelly height. Tags: Minka Kelly about,
  • Tags: Minka Kelly about,



  • cal97
    12-06 03:27 PM
    July 2nd filer. NSC->CSC->NSC. Was told by an IO at NSC that my FP's have been scheduled on 10/26. Well, I have not received it as yet.





    2010 Or in Minka Kelly#39;s case, minka kelly height. Minka Kelly
  • Minka Kelly



  • Aah_GC
    03-01 05:25 PM
    the fact that there were so many EAD applicants through June/July - the workload will be very high on USCIS so everyone will file at the earliest ie proposed 120 days prior to expiry.

    Good Point. Guess I should get my act together too.. So can somebody give me some information on what I should do to get an FP appointment on Infopass website?

    Here is where I am -

    Make Your Appointment with INFOPASS -> "Please select Kind of Service you need"

    I have these many options - which one should I choose?

    1. You need Service on a case that has already been filed


    2. You are a new Permanent Resident and have not yet received your Permanent Resident Card


    3. You want to file an application in person


    4. You need information or other services


    5. You need a form



    more...


    minka kelly height. Minka Kelly is a great
  • Minka Kelly is a great



  • hinvin66
    05-13 12:24 AM
    IO verbally said last week that it's approved but there is no SLUD, LUD, CPO, PDA or anything else yet.

    Still waiting...





    hair minka kelly height. minka kelly height. minka kelly height. minka kelly fansite; minka kelly fansite. bearcatrp
  • minka kelly height. minka kelly fansite; minka kelly fansite. bearcatrp



  • MetteBB
    05-11 01:57 PM
    O... how about this one ?



    more...


    minka kelly height. minka kelly weight and height.
  • minka kelly weight and height.



  • m306m
    08-13 10:24 AM
    Michael Phelps breaks all time Olympics World Gold Record. Congratulations !!!

    http://www.nbcolympics.com/newscenter/news/newsid=205871.html#phelps+sets+olympic+gold+standa rd

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Phelps

    More golds expected.


    Yes Right, Hats off to Mr. Phelps.

    in other olympic news,
    Alicia Sacramone was heart broken because of 2 major faults last night which contributed in the US not winning gold.
    Katie Hoff didn't swim well and came 4th in the 200 meter medley

    In other news,
    And yes, Russia should not be invading Georgia. I think McCain is right.
    Also, A building collapsed in Mumbai
    Further, 3 aid workers were killed in Afghan attacks

    Oh and for more news, we should visit www.cnn.com

    Now, how is all this going to help me get my GC sooner.. hmm..:confused::confused:





    hot Minka Kelly is not a bad minka kelly height. minka kelly biography.
  • minka kelly biography.



  • mmanurker
    09-04 10:56 AM
    My H1 has expired on 31st August, 2009. My disgraced company applied for extention in the month of May 2009 in regular Processing. Still waiting for Approval and have Receipt Notice only from Vermount center.:confused::mad::(:(:eek::eek:

    I applied for 11th year H1B extension in June 2009 @ Vermont center and now I got an RFE which asks us to submit the end client letter with details likes the duration of the project, name of the supervisor, if vendor is involved then vendor details. I've been with the same employer (desi consulting firm) for last 7 years and with the same client for last 6 years. I dont know what will happen but I am doing everything I can and prepared for worst case scenario.



    more...


    house minka kelly height. minka kelly height. 2011 Minka Kelly is a great minka kelly height. minka kelly wallpaper
  • 2011 Minka Kelly is a great minka kelly height. minka kelly wallpaper



  • mundada
    09-05 04:54 PM
    no you do not have to wait.





    tattoo minka kelly height. leilani swimwear Minka Kelly minka kelly height. hair minka kelly biography
  • hair minka kelly biography



  • pappu
    09-23 01:33 AM
    There is a lot of media coverage for the rally. Could everyone post links on the thread. We will then prepare a list and add it to 'IV in the news' page.



    more...


    pictures Tags: Minka Kelly about, minka kelly height. minka kelly weight and height.
  • minka kelly weight and height.



  • Anders �stberg
    January 18th, 2005, 01:10 AM
    Bob, no problem, your post is most welcome and quite on topic AFAIAC! Please everyone add comments, questions, follow-ups,... the more discussion the merrier! :)

    HI1B 7 year extension questions [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : HI1B 7 year extension questions






    dresses minka kelly biography. minka kelly height. minka-kelly-fondos-2
  • minka-kelly-fondos-2



  • gg_ny
    04-07 06:19 PM
    Here's another parallel Idea.

    Let us try to schedule a meet with the prospective presidential Candidates (McCain, Clinton and Obama) instead to let them know our issues.

    By the time we actually get a meeting with the current president, his term may have expired. The presidential candidates, on the other hand will have some time now (not a whole lot but a little). If we squeeze some time there, we may be able to atleast get our issues out there.

    This is outrageaous. Three postings above, i had suggested the same idea. How come you are not even acknowledging my posting when you (essentially)reword the content? It does appear from your mail that you had been following up the postings in the thread.



    more...


    makeup Minka Kelly is a great minka kelly height. minka kelly height.
  • minka kelly height.



  • milind70
    07-25 12:27 AM
    I did not realize this before and even my attorney did not tell me anything about this. what is the requiremnet for passport to apply I485? same time my application was mailed today afternoon in registered post. If there is slight chance of rejecting I want to call back my application and applying with new passport. what you guys think about this?

    Frankly Speaking there is no relevance,I know when i stamped my H1 for the first time visa stamping given to me was beyond the expiry date of passport in which the visa stamp was stamped.
    The deal is that when u r staying abroad other than your home country it is expected that one renews its passport 1 year before expiry.I renewed my passport one year before expiry thats the norm most countries follows. Even nowadays you go for stamping US embassy wants mimimum six month valid passport.Many people have got in trouble/issues with this since they get the full period visa but immigration officer at POE/airport only issue I 94 upto the validity of you passport,these things cause unneccessarry issues of filing for extension of status to get extended I 94. It is very important that everyone renews their passport before one year of expiry.
    As far as your case is concerned i dont think unless there are red flags in your case they are going to look at your passport expiry date ,at the max they might issue an RFE or expalnation, lawyers usually file more than requested documents like W2's ,tax rerturns etc so that RFE's can be avoided as RFE can signifacntally slow down your case processing . I would suggest you to renew your passport as soon as possible.





    girlfriend hair minka kelly biography minka kelly height. minka kelly height. minka.
  • minka kelly height. minka.



  • santa123
    06-08 01:03 AM
    I think its your LC job requirements which governs EB2/EB3. For EB2 classification on your I-140, your job must require 'Masters' or 'Bachelors+5Yrs Experience' on Labor Certification.

    My Job ad says: Sr Business analyst wanted ... with MS/MBA or foreign equivalent with 5 yrs exp.

    I have
    BSc in physics - 3 yr India degree
    PG diploma in Instrumentation - 1 Yr India PG diploma
    PG dip in marketing mgmt - 1 Yr India PG dip (E learning)
    PG dip in buiness admin - 1 Yr India PG dip (E learning)
    MBA - 3 Yr India PG degree (E learning)

    6 yrs in healthcare, 2 yrs in sales, 5 yrs as Business analyst with Indian s/w vendor. 13 yrs in total.

    Does my job ad allow me to qualify for EB2? Will I have any issues at my I-140 stage? Pls share your thoughts





    hairstyles minka kelly weight and height. minka kelly height. 2011 2011 minka kelly height
  • 2011 2011 minka kelly height



  • flex
    10-02 06:16 PM
    Why not?





    ubetman
    08-07 08:40 PM
    Hi guys,

    How to determine to which service center we need to send our application packet? Is it based on the future job location described in the labor certificate or the present physical location of the applicant?

    Applying concurrent: 140/485

    present physical location(my present address) state comes under : TSC
    Future job location state comes under : NSC

    Confused...

    Thanks in advance





    SL%%
    03-02 08:10 PM
    Thanks SL & Lost in GC process,

    Sorry for not being clear in C & D. I am in US. The question I meant to ask is about the the time that I am not physically present in US i.e. If I went for vacction in India for a month, can that one month be included in my H1B1 extension since I was not physically present in US. In other words I would file for 1.1 year extension as opposed to 1 year

    One the same topic, a friend of mine got a three year extension post 6 years of H1B. When asked, his lawyer informed, if you have an approved I140 then you are elegible for 3 years extension as opposed to 1 year. Is this true. Can some refer to the right CFR's

    Thanks
    Senthil

    For the first one, I don't think that is applicable. As to what I know it doesn't matter whether you left for 1 day, 2 mos or whatever, your expiration still stands and cannot be change. No rollover or so hence Sep. 07, 2009 still stands for you.

    For the second one, seems like desi3933 answered your question.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment