Sunday, June 26, 2011

miss you poems for girlfriend

images 2010 miss you poems for miss you poems for girlfriend. missing you poems for girlfriend. i love you poems for your
  • missing you poems for girlfriend. i love you poems for your



  • rustamehind
    08-03 05:06 PM
    Hello,

    I am working on H1B and filed for my extention in Mar 2007. My original H1B expired in Jun 2007 and filed for EAD/AP/485 on Jul 22 2007. Today my employer received that h1b extension got denied. He got a RFE in may 2007 to which he replied.
    What are my options now? Can I stay here now? Can I work now? Can another employer file for my h1 extension now?
    Please help.

    Thank you.

    You can always file Motion to open the denied case.You also need to go through the reasons for denial , which you will be knowing soon in USCIS response.Without knowing the reason for denial , it will be pure speculation suggesting future course of action.You can continue to work untill your case is being adjudicated.





    wallpaper missing you poems for girlfriend. i love you poems for your miss you poems for girlfriend. house i miss you friend poems.
  • house i miss you friend poems.



  • gc_kaavaali
    12-08 01:36 PM
    Hi guys,
    IV need contributions to invest in the omnibus bill Lobbying efforts.. for more details look at below thread...if IV succeed you don't have to go through hassle of renewal of EAD and AP.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905


    I applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.

    Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!





    miss you poems for girlfriend. missing you poems.
  • missing you poems.



  • hsingh82
    03-12 09:50 PM
    Congrats!! I can just feel your excitement in the title!





    2011 house i miss you friend poems. miss you poems for girlfriend. makeup miss you poems for girlfriend. i miss you poems for a boy. pictures i
  • makeup miss you poems for girlfriend. i miss you poems for a boy. pictures i



  • Munna Bhai
    12-10 08:09 AM
    Thanks for your response. Good to hear that I can file while I am outside the US.
    Meanwhile, I was wondering if it expires due to (assume) my neglect... does that create issues or can I apply at a later date... this is just in case I forget !! Sorry !!

    you are apply later but you can't work if you don't have EAD. Normally it is good to renew EAD so that it doesn't raise any flag. Hope this helps.



    more...


    miss you poems for girlfriend. girlfriend i miss you poems
  • girlfriend i miss you poems



  • tnite
    06-18 04:12 PM
    I'd got an extension within US, haven't left. Are you sure to put the old visa info. What about the new H1 approval which is valid. Shouldn't one put that info.

    BTW, what is the visa no#..is it the control no# or EAC no#...

    H1B approval notice doesnt carry any of the information requested like visa no, date issues, place issued

    You can check with a lawyer.
    Visa number is the number on u'r H1b visa stamp in the passport which is on the right bottom and it's in red color.its not the control number





    miss you poems for girlfriend. missing you poems for
  • missing you poems for



  • NeedMiracles
    06-03 09:11 AM
    The link says all the majors considered as STEM. If you choose Browse by STEM discipline - those are the STEM disciplines..



    more...


    miss you poems for girlfriend. girlfriend I miss you.
  • girlfriend I miss you.



  • gcisadawg
    03-27 01:16 AM
    There are more than 100,000 emails and more than 40,000 paper letters coming to Obama every day. I doubt, if all get acknowledged after somone reads them. Some sort of filtering process has to handle that task. With security I meant, checking on originating IP addresses against their watch-lists, certain words in the text, etc. As per reports, Obams is given some 10 letters (may be some emails) everyday to read.

    u bet! :)





    2010 missing you poems. miss you poems for girlfriend. 2010 miss you poems for
  • 2010 miss you poems for



  • alisa
    06-10 10:42 PM
    Backlog Elimination Centers
    :)



    more...


    miss you poems for girlfriend. pictures miss you poems for
  • pictures miss you poems for



  • EkAurAaya
    05-11 08:23 AM
    The point-based system will not be good for this country. Many other countries have point-based systems such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, etc. The most who immigrate in these countries on the point-based system don't have jobs. Only those should be allowed to immigrate who has the job offer here. All the immigration fees and expenses to immigrate should be borne by the employer offering the job.

    Not only this, the people who promote this point-based system are interested in shutting off immgration based on family unification. Why you would not like your own family members to be here, when they all have been allowed until this day to bring their own family members from European countries.

    No ones looking to shut off family immigration, it will never ever happen, they are only discussing "preferences" and for the most part its a no brainer that the qualified folks should get preference for the betterment of this country and to compete globally (if you view it from an american's point of view).
    I don't know all the pros and cons but I don't see anything wrong in it.





    hair makeup miss you poems for girlfriend. i miss you poems for a boy. pictures i miss you poems for girlfriend. house miss you poems for
  • house miss you poems for



  • sss9i
    06-12 10:54 AM
    My question is:
    My I-485 is pending for more than 180 days and I have I-140 approval as well.
    I am planning to change job as soon as possible but I have to give 60 days notice before I resign my Job as per our Employment terms and conditions.

    If they withdraw my approval I-140 status between 60 days, what is going to happen my I-485 Status? Still is valid my I-140 and Can I use Ac 21 as per UCCIS memos.
    �Do I need to send AC 21 first before opting by the New Employer?
    Thank you.



    more...


    miss you poems for girlfriend. miss you love poems. miss you
  • miss you love poems. miss you



  • PALLO
    04-20 03:45 PM
    Hello Everyone!

    I need opinion on whether one can change location after labor is approved for one area.
    Let�s assume one is working for company X in city A. Labor is approved (I-140 is filed) and company wants you to relocate to city B.
    How does this impact GC process?
    Do you have to start again?
    Or one can carry PD from prior Labor?

    Your inputs will be greatly appreciated. My husband and I are trying to decide the best strategy going forward since our latest fiasco with labor due to negligence on lawyer's part.

    Best





    hot girlfriend i miss you poems miss you poems for girlfriend. Miss You Friend Poems. i miss
  • Miss You Friend Poems. i miss



  • shishya
    09-02 01:30 PM
    Heh. Sure I updated both at USPS AND at USCIS -- and yes I had my Alien # and the receipt number (I got married after I applied for 485 -- so waiting for dates to become current again EB2-May06 to add her).

    Question: did you update your new home mailing address online at USPS (Postal website) or using USCIS (Change address) at the time of updating your new mailing address? Initially you do receive a confirmation # when you fillout first part of online application then later you would see additional links at the bottom of page where it would ask for "are there any pending application" somthing like that...

    If you did update using UCSIS website then did you enter your A# (that is if you have already applied for EAD/I-485 then you should have a A#) along with your pending receipt numbers?

    I did change my home address for 4 times now in the past 2 years and everytime when updated using USCIS, I promptly received individual letters notification/confirmation for each family members (pending cases) that address was sucessfully updated.

    Just a thought!!

    If you



    more...


    house i love you poems for sisters. miss you poems for girlfriend. 2010 miss you poems for
  • 2010 miss you poems for



  • harsh
    07-08 11:07 PM
    Gave it 5 stars. Good job. Hope CNN picks your video.





    tattoo missing you poems for miss you poems for girlfriend. dresses images miss you friend
  • dresses images miss you friend



  • gc_perm2k6
    03-06 01:38 PM
    Both the points are very reasonable. Lets try to send letters.



    more...


    pictures girlfriend I miss you. miss you poems for girlfriend. hot miss you poems for
  • hot miss you poems for



  • sixburgh
    08-13 12:25 PM
    Did she get Paystub, If not you are good.

    I don't think she can have both H4 & EAD. But once she started working on EAD and got paystub....Paid taxes etc.....I'm sure her status will be EAD and no H4 furthur...By any chance if USCIS got hold of it. Might cause problem for her 485 approval.

    USCIS gives whatever we ask for. We should be careful and take advise from Attorneys. Not one 2-3 Attorneys as some of the attorneys have limit knowledge. Best suggestions your Employer if he has good knowledge.....As they might have seen lot of cases for their employers.

    She did work and yes she got paystub's.
    Oh boy.
    I am deeply worried now.
    What is the corrective action for this?





    dresses Miss You Friend Poems. i miss miss you poems for girlfriend. house miss you poems for
  • house miss you poems for



  • still_waiting
    05-18 11:33 AM
    It's working for me.... report covered issues very well .



    more...


    makeup pictures miss you poems for miss you poems for girlfriend. i love you poems for sisters.
  • i love you poems for sisters.



  • arunmohan
    11-15 04:00 PM
    Same or similar
    Right now i am working in company A as software engineer.
    got offer from company B designation DBA .is this is same /similar job code or different?
    please help





    girlfriend dresses images miss you friend miss you poems for girlfriend. 2011 love poems for a girl you
  • 2011 love poems for a girl you



  • sapota
    08-31 11:33 AM
    believe that American companies are telling the truth when they claim there is a lack of qualified talent in the U.S. for the high tech industry?

    Even though the disclaimer says unscientific poll, this is outrageously biased.

    Please forward to all hi tech companies. Let it come from the horses mouth.





    hairstyles miss you love poems. miss you miss you poems for girlfriend. images miss you poems for
  • images miss you poems for



  • enqueued
    07-06 12:04 PM
    Dear Friends:
    I am not sure why nobody is answering to my questions on their AP travel experiences. Please reply, I am almost freaking out not know what sorts of obstacles I might face at Delhi and Amsterdam without a H1B stamped visa. My queries are as below:

    I will be returning from India soon by KLM (via the Delhi-Amsterdam-U.S route), with an AP, 485 pending receipt, an H1B status BUT with an expired H1B visa on your passport? Given that I have these documents, I have decided not to get my H1B visa re-stamped in India. But now, I am getting a little panicked as the time is nearing for the following reasons (and these related questions). Will you please answer them for me:
    (1) If I have the AP documents, the 485 pending receipt, and my HIB paperwork with me (but not the H1B visa stamped in my passport), will I be able to re-enter the U.S? Will there be any problems at the port of entry?
    (2) At Delhi and at Amsterdam, will the immigraiton folks give me trouble if they see an expired HIB visa on my passport? Can they refuse to let me board the plane? Have any of you traveling via Delhi and Amstredam experienced any problems from the immigration folks?
    Please share your experiences. Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

    Dont worry - you are fine. I have traveled twice on two different carriers





    grupak
    08-15 07:40 PM
    Thank you all for the good wishes!

    Good to see you Jazz.

    Congratulation,


    You said relocated- Did you invoke AC21 and if so, did you inform
    USCIS about your new employer/job? Please, let us know on this


    My GC came before I officially joined the new employer. And NIW is a bit grey area I think... I don't need an employer but I am expected to continue my contribution in my field of expertise.

    But as people have mentioned AC21 is your right... you don't have to invoke it. If USCIS asks, you prove through documentation how you are covered under AC21.





    nrakkati
    08-15 01:52 PM
    was it send to nebraska or texas ?

    Nebraska.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment