Friday, June 24, 2011

miss you so much images

images You were so kind and a true miss you so much images. miss you so much images.
  • miss you so much images.



  • kisana
    04-10 12:44 PM
    Please provide your input.





    wallpaper miss you so much images. miss you so much images. 宝贝,I miss you so much!
  • 宝贝,I miss you so much!



  • gnutin
    06-10 02:36 PM
    Thanks for your immediate response, gnutin and thomachan72.

    Mr.gnutin,

    Actually I phrased question no. 3 wrongly. I think this is the right way of phrasing it for an answer which I was expecting.

    As I came to U.S in 2006 and if i apply for my H1B Transfer in September 2010, please let me know how long will INS have it valid with the following scenario

    1. If my labor from my previous employer (A) is approved (which in my case)
    2. If my I140 from employer (A) is approved before September 2010 (Actually it will be filed in two weeks from now)

    Thanks and Regards,

    H1B transfer has nothing to do with your Labor or I-140 approval. The "transfer" is really like a new H1B application and will be treated as such. The I-140 approval comes into play only if you are past 6 years of your H1B, which you are not.





    miss you so much images. poems. miss you so much
  • poems. miss you so much



  • asdfgh
    10-15 05:53 PM
    Just got all receipt notices - 485, 131, 765. Online status shows "EAD card ordered"; "AP Approved - Notice sent". No FP yet, but overall its been a good day.


    CSC will transfer the 485 to other service center (TSC, etc..) if you do not belong to their jurisdiction, but will process your EAD/AP, if they do the data entry. My 485 is transfered to TSC and got the transfer notice, but they also processed the EAD/AP. Received the EAD/AP from CSC.





    2011 宝贝,I miss you so much! miss you so much images. I Miss You So Much
  • I Miss You So Much



  • Lisap
    08-03 12:16 PM
    Well atleast we arent alone I guess



    more...


    miss you so much images. i miss you very much
  • i miss you very much



  • bkarnik
    07-21 04:34 PM
    I had a similar situation at my work place (attorney is Fragomen...what a coincicence). This was in response to recent stepped up H1B site inspections by USCIS. As a reult, Fragomen recommended that "working from home" or "teleworker" status is not allowed under H1B. So, no more working from home for me :(





    miss you so much images. Daddy i miss you so much
  • Daddy i miss you so much



  • kosu
    09-15 09:18 PM
    After seeing your post I checked mine. On my 485 Receipt notice the section says: Adjustment as direct beneficiary of immigrant petition.



    more...


    miss you so much images. I#39;ll miss you so much,
  • I#39;ll miss you so much,



  • hsm2007
    09-20 08:36 PM
    Someone please help...I have a limited time to respond to this and would be great to hear from someone who received similar RFE and responded.





    2010 poems. miss you so much miss you so much images. You were so kind and a true
  • You were so kind and a true



  • atul555
    07-30 08:15 PM
    It will progress all the way to 2002 Nov - Dec by Oct visa bulletin and keep progressing to 2003 or 2004 beginning by end of fiscal year 2010. The basis of this calculation is part visa number usage analysis, and part hope :) let's see how it pans out.



    more...


    miss you so much images. i miss you so much
  • i miss you so much



  • zCool
    03-20 04:43 PM
    IF USCIS revokes 140 for fraud, you got 2 issues
    1. Definitely your 485 is revoked.. no way you can port 140 thro' AC21 if it's revoked for fraud, BUT that is sooooo far fetched.. more likely USCIS may question ability to pay or something or other that can be answered
    2. In case of fraud, you have to prove your own innocence, meaning that you didn't have any part in the alleged fraud. Which again is rare scenario.
    If you don't trust the company.. leave while you are ahead!





    hair I Miss You So Much miss you so much images. Miss so much
  • Miss so much



  • randallemery
    06-28 10:36 PM
    National media will be there. This will get publicity.



    more...


    miss you so much images. i miss you very much.
  • i miss you very much.



  • jonty_11
    07-26 02:44 PM
    check teh 'Stuck in FBI namecheck' thread on this forum..





    hot i miss you very much miss you so much images. MISS YOU SO MUCH!
  • MISS YOU SO MUCH!



  • lacrossegc
    07-30 03:33 PM
    When do you get FP notices?



    more...


    house Because I love you so much by miss you so much images. Miss You So Much
  • Miss You So Much



  • reddog
    11-03 10:43 AM
    I would be very cautious about her overstayin without getting the extension in hand.
    I would still not do it unless it is a desperate situation, and there is absolutely no other way of handling it.
    The overstay would definitely show up the next time she comes back in, ie, next time if the officer is good, he lets her in and everything is good.
    If the officer is just doing his duty, he will not.
    The officer will definitely grill her about her overstay, and if she is able to convince him about the hospital stay(i would keep records of the hospital stay), he can give her a short term visa.
    And your mom-in-law mentioning the baby when she entered does not help at all.
    Overstay is still handled in an adhoc fashion at the airport counters.
    But I know of a friends mother who overstayed(did not apply extension) and was sent back from the airport next time she tried to come back(they even got a letter from the local congressman).





    tattoo Daddy i miss you so much miss you so much images. For I miss you so much my dear
  • For I miss you so much my dear



  • kartikiran
    07-31 02:12 PM
    u guyz r funny.
    :)
    Six flags can make lot of money by basing a dangerous and wild ride based on VB dates Graph. :)
    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Past_Visa_Bulletin_Data
    They will have to put just one warning.
    "Beware: Once you start the ride....
    Only luckiest of you will be able to get out safely.
    Most of you will be on this ride which has an endless loop.
    Only real option for people who would like to end the ride would be to jump from the ride. We are certain there will damages but we are not responsible for them.

    And yes we intentionally put this warning after the start of ride. Otherwise you wouldn't have decided to ride on it.
    "



    more...


    pictures I#39;ll miss you so much, miss you so much images. I Miss You So Much
  • I Miss You So Much



  • travellertvr
    03-22 01:38 PM
    I entered in the US on November 30, 2009 with H1-B visa valid till September 19, 2011, but passport expiration date was January 3, 2010. Customs and Border Protection officer put January 3, 2010 expiration date on my I-94. On December 11, 2009 I received new passport valid till December 11, 2014, but I-94 date has never been changed.

    I�ve applied for Green Card in 2010, labor certification has been approved on July 26, 2010, I-140 filed on November 16, 2010. My priority date is June 7, 2010.

    The lawyer I�m working with on my Green Card noticed that I was out of status in June, 2010. She suggested extension of H-1B visa. This was done, and my new H-1B dates are 10/18/2010 till 01/03/2013.

    According to my lawyer, new H-1B returned me back in status and working legally in the US, but it didn�t solve the problem of being out of status more than 180 days. And if I leave US now, there will be 3 year ban to enter back.

    Please advise if that�s correct and if there is any solution to this problem? If I leave US now, will I be banned 3 years to enter, even though my H1-B and I-94 now have all valid dates?





    dresses MISS YOU SO MUCH! miss you so much images. I Miss You So Much Card by
  • I Miss You So Much Card by



  • eb3retro
    09-28 09:35 PM
    I will keep it with me until you come back and for sure will return it back to you..you are not believing me..come on???:D:D:D I promise...;););) I will return it safely..

    Has anybody travelled TO India with personal gold jewellery? I am not concerned about theft/security. My question is about Customs clearance at the airport. Do we need to declare it or pay customs duty?

    If you have any experience doing this, please do share it here.

    Thank you.



    more...


    makeup i miss you so much miss you so much images. Because I love you so much by
  • Because I love you so much by



  • ossidon
    08-06 12:12 PM
    Wandmaker, Congratulations!

    I am hopeful too since like you my I140 had a LUD on 7/13. I am a Dec 04 EB2 filer and have an Infopass tomorrow to know the 485 status.





    girlfriend For I miss you so much my dear miss you so much images. I miss you so much,
  • I miss you so much,



  • alterego
    12-12 07:09 PM
    How there could be demand for visa numbers for EB2 India between the years 2000 & 2002. The possible sources of such visa number demand would be from BEC or LC substitution. Both require filing a new I-140 recently, which most likely would not have been approved yet. Are visa numbers alloted even before I-140 is approved??

    Unless there were some real unlucky ones with PD earlier than 2002 that got through 'namecheck' just recently.

    You forget that BECs were clearing up since some time now, and that 140PP was available until late July. Which person in his/her right mind having endured the BEC nightmare would not have done the 140PP, and if they did that and filed concurrently, then if all goes well 485 could easily get wrapped up in 4-6 months. I know of a person from EB2 ROW who got his green card start(PERM) to finish(485 approval) in 8mths flat. Similar examples, if a little slower abound at . To him this can seem an efficient system!





    hairstyles i miss you very much. miss you so much images. miss you so much
  • miss you so much



  • eb3retro
    09-26 12:10 PM
    i am a july 2nd filer at NSC , got EAD too. i-140 originally from NSC also.





    i4u
    07-28 08:57 AM
    Thanks for your response. I have not tried the infopass yet. But my PD is not current and will that be an issue for scheduling an Infopass apointment.

    Also, is Infopass same as Service Request (SR).

    Service Request is for those who are waiting for more than 90 days for check clearance or to report a problem. Also check IV wikki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Technical_Terms_on_US_Immigration)





    thirumalkn
    07-23 06:26 PM
    Hi all,

    I'm not sure if this has been already discussed before. I did a little bit of search, but couldn't find any relevant thread / posts in this issue on IV forums. Hence posting this question. If it is already discussed, thanks for providing the link.

    If a company is willing to promote a Green Card applicant, how long should they wait after filing for Adjustment of Status (I-485) ? Let's assume the promotion Job description would be including all the current responsibilities and in addition there will be some more managerial responsibilities.

    1. As soon as AOS (I-485) is filed.
    2. After getting the I-485 receipt.
    3. After the Finger Printing process (Biometric).
    4. After getting the EAD.
    5. After the 180 days mark (since the date of file) using AC21 portability.
    6. After the I-485 is approved.
    7. Only after getting the Green Card on hand.

    Please provide references if there are any clear legal / procedural documents explaining this online.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment