Tuesday, June 7, 2011

missing you love quotes

missing you love quotes. missing you love quotes.
  • missing you love quotes.



  • greenmonster
    11-30 08:05 AM
    Hi,

    I am on EAD with my GC sponsor, 485 pending - PD Dec2006. I was a Sr.QA Analyst while my Labor was filed. Those job responsibilities were submitted in labor along with generic titles like programmer analyst etc.

    Now that I have planned a technology change, I am moving into SAP BI. As it is getting tough to get contract positions and lot of FTE opportunities. I am wondering what my options are. Having said that I am also anticipating my PD to be current in july/aug/sep 2011.

    I was told by my employer that I could temporarily resign , take a FT with another company and join back within 6 months.
    During this time they would continue with my green process.

    In this situation while I am very close ( 6-9 months) for my PD to be current, what are my best options?

    1. AC21 - get it all done with new company ? Job title from Sr.Qa to SAP BI would it be a problem?

    2. Temporary resignation and rejoining - is it really feasible?

    3. Stay with current company - try for contract positions even if it means that I have to stay long on bench. I have been already out since Aug.

    Please pour in your thoughts.

    Thanks for your help.
    Hello Guru's

    Please help on this. Need your suggestions/ thoughts.

    Thanks





    missing you love quotes. miss you quotes for
  • miss you quotes for



  • sangmami
    08-16 09:45 AM
    CALLED USCIS .they said they cant transfer to level 2 operator to check receipt number...Is there any other way to find out?...will the bank be able to read and tell?
    Thanks





    missing you love quotes. miss,you,love,quotes,23455,:,
  • miss,you,love,quotes,23455,:,



  • leo2606
    09-26 10:21 PM
    It may be a silly question, can some one tell me what is the difference between EB3-ROW and EB-3?





    missing you love quotes. missing you love quotes.
  • missing you love quotes.



  • GCMangataHai
    10-21 05:24 AM
    PSAM,
    What do you mean by my official salary will drop. I already made the more than what evere I am whatever has been mentioned in the LC. But just now I applied for H1B renewal 3 week back. But my present salary will drop a bit. yes it is not going to be same as three week ago salary.



    more...


    missing you love quotes. happy birthday love quotes
  • happy birthday love quotes



  • sdrk
    07-09 07:34 AM
    Reached on July 2nd, 9.01 AM through FedEx, mailed on June 29th





    missing you love quotes. miss you love quotes. i
  • miss you love quotes. i



  • mbartosik
    03-12 04:07 PM
    Name check is not an issue, the IO told me that name check is started soon after receipt of application, and 180 days have passed. There is a new rule that name check cannot delay I485 by more than 180 days.

    WOM - the 2 years may have changed, since WOM cases were usually fighting name check. I think that it is probably one for an attorney, so I'll likely consult attorney in May regarding WOM.

    Any more comments welcome.
    e.g. raising via Congressman's office.
    Receipt date vs notice date of last transfer -- which sets the processing date.



    more...


    missing you love quotes. Missing You Quotes With
  • Missing You Quotes With



  • bhavingreat
    08-24 09:19 PM
    i have been to mumbai consulate.

    i suggest u go through VFS Service where they offer you a place to sit and take you to the consulate when its your time for the interview, otherwise you have to wait in queue for long. here is the website for VFS

    https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/Home.aspx

    this website also has information about the process.

    hope this helps.





    missing you love quotes. i miss you mom quotes. son; i miss you love quotes and sayings. Missing+my+love+quotes; Missing+my+love+quotes
  • i miss you mom quotes. son; i miss you love quotes and sayings. Missing+my+love+quotes; Missing+my+love+quotes



  • aubGC
    02-06 09:01 AM
    All EAD renewals for the applicants whose I 485 was filed before August 17, 2007 have to pay $340 as renewal fee.. No exception.. no consfusion.

    If you dont send check and pay incorrect fee, more delay or chances of rejection...Hope it helps..



    more...


    missing you love quotes. i miss you love quotes. i miss
  • i miss you love quotes. i miss



  • Nil
    04-07 06:01 PM
    Approaching the presidential candidates is a good idea.





    missing you love quotes. miss you love quotes.
  • miss you love quotes.



  • DSLStart
    03-10 08:31 PM
    Yeah, definitely it looks like they are having problem only with certain states. Before this happened, I noticed that in Feb it allowed to transfer maximum of only $1000 to India in once transaction. Earlier the limit was some $5000 per transaction.
    May have to shift to ICICI now. How is money2india e-Transfer? Hopefully their ACH direct debit is still operational. Is the service good and reliable?
    Does it differ from state to state? IDK..BTW I am in CA if that matters to SBI :)



    more...


    missing you love quotes. miss you love quotes. love you
  • miss you love quotes. love you



  • laborchic
    10-06 11:39 AM
    Its an honor to have such prestigious members on IV Advisory boards..

    Great to know that we are in good hands..





    missing you love quotes. missing-you-Love-words-teddy-
  • missing-you-Love-words-teddy-



  • gcnirvana
    06-21 12:58 PM
    You can try other CBP but the best option is to go out of USA (maybe to mexico) and come back with a new I94 valid till Oct 2008. Don't forget to handover both the I-94s (one in pp and 797) while you go out. HTH!

    my h1b expires in october 2008. my passport expires in july 2007 and at the POE (Dallas), i received an I-94 till July 10th 2007.

    i now have a new passport and went to the dallas/fort worth airport CBP to get the date corrected to october 2008. i took my I-797 with me and showed it to them. they said i have to file an I-539 with USCIS. several people managed to get the same situation remedied at a CBP. has anyone had success at another texas CBP? please help!



    more...


    missing you love quotes. I Miss You… Tags: lobe quotes
  • I Miss You… Tags: lobe quotes



  • sanjay
    08-20 12:47 PM
    It is more than likely a computer glitch but it's always worth it to check with the USCIS. A few years ago the status on one my approved old H-1B cases changed from Approved to Initial Review. It shows the same (Initial Review) status till date. It did not affect my current and/or future H-1B approvals.


    It not a computer glitch for sure. As the explanation goes like this:

    we transferred this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.





    missing you love quotes. missing you love quotes.
  • missing you love quotes.



  • ita
    01-11 12:12 PM
    Jungalee43, Thanks for sharing the information. I've contacted Murali Bashyma too.He responded back saying he'll contact me tomorrow.
    Hope I'll get my AC21 concerns straightened.

    Thank you.


    I have mentioned details about Murali Bashyam in some other post. I was introduced to him in a IAFPE seminar on immigration and stayed in touch with him for last three years (and he is finally on my file too). In my AC21 processing he helped me even though he was not my official attorney and did not charge me a penny. I found him a thoroughly gentle person and he always replies very promptly.

    Here are contact details: -

    Murali Bashyam - Managing Partner
    Bashyam Spiro & Edgerton LLP - Immigration Law Group
    www.bashyamspiro.com
    919 833-0840 x28
    919 833-4722 fax



    more...


    missing you love quotes. missing you love quotes
  • missing you love quotes



  • banta4u
    07-13 03:33 PM
    Hee Hee - U think that a lawyer like Greg Siskind - doesn't make sense.....
    I bet - he is on the money....

    The only thing USCIS can do at it's own discretion is issue Public Notices / Memoranda....Nothing more

    I am guessing they can only do is - take back their public notice of 485 rejecting in July....It was their call and they can take it back....Department of State never endorsed the idea....USCIS goofed up on the occassion and got DOS into it and did the 485 rejections....





    missing you love quotes. i miss you love quotes. i miss
  • i miss you love quotes. i miss



  • LostInGCProcess
    09-02 11:15 AM
    as per IRS - OP is on EAD not on H1B. I-9 form is sent to the Pay-roll company , they report the legal work status to IRS. If you have filled EAD on I-9 your legal work status is EAD and not H1b.
    OP does not have a F-1 EAD? clearly says he used AC21 whcih can only be used for employement based EAD.
    Our admin dept gets alert from Pay roll company when EAD validity is close to expiration. When I use EAD, USCIS does not know if I am using EAD untill I file a EAD renewal. there is a question in EAD renewal form - current status - H1B or AOS pending.
    If you want to remain on H1B- you have to go out of country - enter as h1B and also inform pay-roll about your new status.
    you might want to double check this info from valid source :)

    By far the best response to the question posted. I gave you a green. :)



    more...


    missing you love quotes. Screenshots I Miss You:
  • Screenshots I Miss You:



  • derekjbj
    09-16 07:39 PM
    Hi All,
    I am on H1 (beginning of my second 3 yr term on H1), EB2labor pending ( two US MS degrees in engineering) & I would like to apply for a full time MBA to NYU .
    I would like to know if this is possible while being on H1. I know i can apply for a part time program.. but I would like to pursue a full time MBA or would I have to convert to a F1 ?..
    How about pursuing a full time MBA with EAD ( 485 PENDING)
    I would like to plan for a future scenario, as I would definitely want to pursue a MBA. Can you guys shed some light on this topic ?





    missing you love quotes. love and friendship quotes. I
  • love and friendship quotes. I



  • voldemar
    03-09 10:07 PM
    I am planning to visit India next week. I have the I-94 which was given to me when I entered USA last time. In the mean time, I also have I-94 attached on the approved I-797 due to 6,7 and 8th year extension. My question is

    When I check in at the airlines counter do I have to only submit the I-94 that was given to me at the port entry ?

    or

    all the I-94 that is attached to my I-797 approval notices.

    ThanksSubmit all I-94. My lawyer told me that.





    missing you love quotes. missing you love quotes. miss you love quotes. miss you; miss you love quotes. miss you. lizard79. Sep 25, 10:33 AM
  • missing you love quotes. miss you love quotes. miss you; miss you love quotes. miss you. lizard79. Sep 25, 10:33 AM



  • yabadaba
    08-14 02:01 PM
    i am 7:55 NSC r williams too... no receipt yet :(





    dhirajs98
    08-18 01:47 PM
    Need help ....

    Today I receive an email from USCIS about my PERM EB2 I-140 PP application that they have have made a decision on my case. Here what it says

    "On August 17, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service."

    What does it mean? They approved my case or denied it? Any idea from gurus here. Please respond.





    H1bTechieLA
    03-13 04:14 PM
    HI fellow members..

    I duly filed for AP along with my my 485 in OCT 2007. They messed up the photos on the AP. They put my wife's photo on mine and vice versa. We asked for a correction and they interchanged the case nos on the AP issued.

    So after 2 years they still have not given me a valid AP document. I refiled again last week.

    I have to attend my sisters wedding in June this year. We are still maintaining our H1/H4 status. My H1 is valid till 2011.

    Is it ok to leave the country without an AP and re-enter on H1.? I will have to apply for H1visa at the chennai consulate.

    My lawyer advises me not to go without an AP. Not going is not an option for me. Has anyone here re-entered in H1 visa after stamping whiel their I485 is pending.

    Im so tired of this immigration game. 0 Accountability. ..they told my lawyer they will not issue a correction to the wrong AP issued since it has already been approved till 2010 and I will have wait till 2010 to re-apply for correct AP and I cannot travel outside till 2010..do these people understand what they are doing ??

    Pls take a moment to reply



    No comments:

    Post a Comment