Thursday, June 23, 2011

motivational quotes

images house 54 Inspirational Quotes motivational quotes. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • pthoko
    08-10 11:10 PM
    Thank you, your response is clear.





    wallpaper inspirational quotes on life motivational quotes. Inspirational Quotes
  • Inspirational Quotes



  • vikki76
    09-18 03:12 PM
    Take infopass, go with your welcome notice, get 551 stamp - it will allow you to travel until you get the physical card. Usually, 551 stamp is valid 1 year from the date of stamping.

    I know some people who have traveled using 551 stamp in the past. They had to go through secondary inspection, carried all their docs with them, but everything went fine.





    motivational quotes. Motivational Smile Quotations
  • Motivational Smile Quotations



  • jai_immigration
    06-26 09:51 AM
    You could either file AC21 or file after you revceive RFE, but when there is RFE they may also request paystubs, not just offer letter.





    2011 Inspirational Quotes motivational quotes. eCard | Motivational Quotes
  • eCard | Motivational Quotes



  • pagalForGC
    06-17 12:43 PM
    Thanks Veni001, I had similar question on premium processing for 1-140, which I believe has been stopped by USCIS since last couple of years.
    Also, bnaredla1382 mentioned that he/she has H-1B and is currently working on H1-B, is that a requirement? I do not have H1-B any longer and have been working on EAD since.

    Thanks...

    My PD is nov 2003 and now I am planing to port my EB3 to EB2.
    I need to know the process to do it.
    My previous EB3 is with my old employer.
    My I-140 approved from my old Employer and applied I-485 in july 2007 and
    later in may 2008 I moved to my current company using AC21 and I applied for H1b also.
    now I working 6th year on H1B.
    And Here are the questions, if I file new labor have:
    1). how long will it take to approve?
    and once labor approved, for I-140
    1). Am I eligible for premium process of I-140.



    more...


    motivational quotes. inspirational quotes about
  • inspirational quotes about



  • GCD
    08-04 08:13 PM
    I got a bunch that has photocopies from my lawyer of everything that went out to USCIS. 485, EAD, AP for myself and my wife.

    Everything is ok, except that there is an extra copy of G 28 each for myself and my wife and these extra copies are not signed by attorneys.

    In the middle of the package, right above the 485 forms, there are G28 forms that are properly signed. Everywhere else there is signatures where needed. But at the bottom of the bunch, there is extra G28 for each one of us that is missing signature from the attorney.

    Could this be a problem? Also, where is the URL for USCIS FAQ that states under what conditions that petitions can boomerang back to us?

    You are totally fine. According to the I-485 standard operating procedure, page 10, the following are the instructions for the mailroom person :

    "Verify the G-28 for original signature of attorney and applicant. If
    only one copy has been submitted and you have concurrently filed
    applications, photocopy the G-28 for each application and initial
    the copies with your employee number. Annotate the processing
    worksheet".





    motivational quotes. makeup inspirational quotes
  • makeup inspirational quotes



  • GCBy3000
    02-06 05:25 PM
    Make sure your wife gets new H4 with valid i94. Entering with old H1 stamping does not hurt as long as it is not expired. But you should be careful not to continue with it without thinking about H4.

    You might have valid H1 with new company with valid i94. You are safe until next extension, but your wife will go out of status once her I94 expires. Better to talk with your company attorney and get the H4 transfer process going.



    more...


    motivational quotes. Motivational Quotes Software
  • Motivational Quotes Software



  • chantu
    02-19 06:25 PM
    If you guys are discussing so much..can somebody take pain to answer my simple question?





    2010 Motivational Smile Quotations motivational quotes. house 54 Inspirational Quotes
  • house 54 Inspirational Quotes



  • glus
    08-10 09:49 AM
    Hi,
    I filed for I-485 in July 2007. At that time I had an out-of-status issue. I had discussed the option of going out of the country and re-enter(to have a clean slate) before filing with my lawyer, she suggested going to Canada was more riskier.

    There was a delay in switching from L1 to H1B after H1B and a change of status was approved in Oct 2005. I switched to my H1B employer only on April 1st 2006. So probably was out of status for 182 days.

    Is it a given that USCIS will find this issue?

    I was reading about the 245(k) memo, that USCIS can forgive up to 180 days of 'out of status' since the last lawful entry.
    I haven't gone out of the country since Jan 2005. So still had 182 days of 'out of status' when the 485 was filed.



    I'm planning a trip outside of the country by end of October. My question is that, will my re-entry (using H1-B) and subsequent stay in correct status be good enough for 245(k) ?
    Will my previous 182 days of 'out of status' will be erased and overlooked for 485 purposes?.

    Or did I have to have a clean status at the time when 485 was filed? Re-entry and maintaining status after filing 485 does not count ??

    Greatly Appreciate any reply.

    Thanks!

    245(k) can be used to adjust status if a person failed to maintain non-immigrant status for fewer than 181 DAYS since the LAST entry until 485 was FILED Re-entering and maintaining status after 485 was filed can not help currently pending 485. If a person was out of status for more than 180 days, the underlying 485 can't be approved, IF USCIS NOTICES this. ...The odds are USCIS will not notice this. Another way of going about this problem, would be to re-file 485 after re-entering U.S. on a dual intent visa and maintaining the status when your PD is current again. Such 485 would be then approvable. Hope this makes any sense.



    more...


    motivational quotes. motivational quotes
  • motivational quotes



  • cox
    October 2nd, 2005, 07:04 PM
    What a difference a fraction of a second can make... In this case the goose subject has decided to ruin the photo for me by relieving himself in-flight... Fortunately he did not pass overhead...


    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/887/medium/goose_canada_in-flight_poo_shoreline_C_sm100205_JP8X5431.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:;)


    Ah, that's more like it. Taken with a 600mm f/4, 1.4x extender, and 12mm extension tube. A little more magnification, and less light... You can focus closer, but you can't focus at infinity anymore.


    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/887/medium/goose_canada_in-flight_shoreline_C_sm_100205_JP8X5436.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:;)

    Anyone have any experience with extension tubes they'd like to share? This is literally my first shoot with them & I had no idea what I was doing...

    Canada Geese at Shoreline Park, Mountainview, CA.





    hair eCard | Motivational Quotes motivational quotes. The 7 Most Motivational Quotes
  • The 7 Most Motivational Quotes



  • vamsi_poondla
    12-20 12:14 PM
    My Receipt Date is Sept 18th. I changed address before I got my receipt.

    For address change,
    1) On Sept 25th, I filed AR-11 online, then as a chain, modified the addresses on all my pending applications. I got letter confirmations. This happened in Sept.
    2) I also called them in Nov to raise a SR since I did not receive the FP notices. In the SR, I again gave my new address.
    3) Then today I got the status changed as Notice Returned as Undeliverable.
    4) I called USCIS first thing in the morning and again raised a SR
    5) I also took an Infopass to meet field office folks and ask for help

    All this I did to my spouse also.



    more...


    motivational quotes. motivational quotes wallpaper.
  • motivational quotes wallpaper.



  • vinabath
    04-07 11:07 AM
    Thanks to all Guys. I stayed with my current and first employer for almost 6 years and paid my H1 dues. Now comes the freedom from immigration process. I am very happy that my wife will not be in limbo status if something happens to me.

    I hope you guys will reach your destination too.





    hot inspirational quotes about motivational quotes. Motivational quotes
  • Motivational quotes



  • rsayed
    04-20 05:54 PM
    04/20/2007: Immigration Reform Growingly Picks Up Heat

    Along with more and more number of bills which are being introduced in the Congress, the constitutents of pro and con in the communities start mobilizing their muscles. Currently, the Senate debate schedule remains the last two weeks of May and these groups started acting up to pave a way for building a lofty wall against or smoothens the road for passage of this legislation. The Catholic community is very charged in support of the bill and actively lobbying both openly and behind the scenes to work with the legislators. People sometimes question why the Catholic community acts as one of the front lobbying forces for the CIR. You guessed it. Hispanics are Catholics and the CIR will tremendously expand the horizen of their constituents and its power base in the national political arena. Twelve or thirteen millions are not a small number. The same question is also raised relating to the AFL-CIO, labor unions. Again, you guessed it. The low-end industries and illegal aliens that will benefit from legalization are charaterized as workforces that belong to the organized unions. This is contrasted to the high-end industries and professional workers that are not by nature tightly organized into the unions. For the reasons, the unions tend to support the CIR, unlike the high-tech worker bills, to take advantage of expanding its membership and power base through the to-be-newly-recruited members of the unions. Aha...... Immigration proponents hope to see that legal immigration supporters and illegal immigration supporters quickly find a bed to share and become bed-partners such that the immigration reform legislation will move along more smoothly avoiding internal feuds and conflicts in the community.

    http://www.immigration-law.com/

    It is a positive update - hopefully, these "behind the scenes" or "back-door" lobbying efforts/activities will help alleviate the Retrogression situation.

    If there is any chance, it is 2007. In the past 2-3 years, there have not been so many Bills in the House and Senate, aiming at solving the Immigration situation.

    I just read the following update on www.immigration-law.com -

    04/20/2007: House Version of SKIL Bill, H.R. 1930, Introduced in the House on 04/18/2007

    Congressman John Shregg from Arizona introduced the SKIL Act of 2007 in the House on Wednesday, 04/18/2007. This is a bill which is identical to the Sen. Cornyn's bill in the Senate. These two legislators also introduced the identical bills in the House and the Senate last year. The full text has yet to be published, but the text is considered identical to the Cornyn bill. Rep. Shregg strongly opposes the comprehensive immigration reform legislation that includes legalization of illegal aliens.

    The EIA, Electronics Industries Alliance, supports this bill, particularly H-1B reform, but asks that the SKIL and H-1B reform be enaced as part of the Comprehensive Immigration Reform legislation.



    more...


    house motivational quotes for motivational quotes. is inspirational quotes on
  • is inspirational quotes on



  • Michael chertoff
    11-25 08:22 AM
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/RajaObamaKitchen.jpg

    Now Do u know who is this with Barack Obama...?

    Guys from Chicago should be able to tell for sure....

    Look here at the link

    Raja Krishnamoorthi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Krishnamoorthi)

    Wow..I am so proud of this inidan dude, he seems to be very close to Mr. President. Can you please ask this Indian guy to talk to President for our GC issue?

    Thanks

    MC





    tattoo makeup inspirational quotes motivational quotes. inspiring Motivational quotes
  • inspiring Motivational quotes



  • me_myself
    12-17 07:02 AM
    Did someone face this situation recently? I am really concerned about my case.



    more...


    pictures Motivational Quotes Software motivational quotes. Me One Motivational Quote
  • Me One Motivational Quote



  • sammyb
    11-06 04:24 PM
    Does bad credit history or defaults affect getting a job?
    Any ideas?

    then it may hurt you ... but again it depends on company to company ...





    dresses Motivational quotes motivational quotes. Welcome to Motivational Quotes
  • Welcome to Motivational Quotes



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-07 09:49 PM
    I have described my situation below. Can someone please tell me if they have ever encountered this and what is the best avenue to take?

    1. My LC was sent back to me on Tues (after 4 years).
    2. It was neither denied nor approved. They said that I did not make at least 95% of prevailing wage rate.
    3. I am currently a little less than that if I can take into account all bonuses etc.
    4. The company's immigration lawyer (outside counsel) is saying that if I think that I will probably meet the wage rate threshhold by the time entire GC process is complete, then it's OK to amend LC and say that, "Yes, I am making that much money".
    5. Else - other option is to challenge the DOLs definition of prevailing wage rate.
    6. Company lawyer/HR (I don't think any of them have any immigration law background) are all confused about it. They are not sure whether I can take bonuses into account. If I don't - then it is less likely that I wil reach prevailing wage rate at next review.
    7. Also - they are uncomfortable saying that I WILL meet PW. I guess they think that I will hold them to it and then just slack off until my review.

    What should I do???

    I only know the answer for Q6. No, you cannot take bonus and other perks into account to calculate your total compensation or wage for DOL. The DOL wage has to be the annual salary that you will earn...as shown in your pay stubs.

    Thanks,
    Jayant



    more...


    makeup motivational quotes motivational quotes. motivational quotes for
  • motivational quotes for



  • vmetla
    07-30 07:48 PM
    Hi All,

    I received an RFE based on my qualification and the Job requirement qualification.

    While applying for PERM, in the ETA 9089 form, Attorney mistakenly listed as below

    1. Accepted / Required Bachelors Degree for the Posted Job:
    Computer Science, Mathematics (Instead of Mathematics, it should have been Engineering)
    2. Any Other Alternate Degree accepted:
    NO

    And in my profile, he listed the degree as ENGINEERING.

    Now during the I-140 stage, i got an RFE based on this mismatch. Here is the verbiage.

    The USCIS is requesting evidence that the beneficiary obtained a Bachelor�s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics, OR evidence that the degree obtained was part of the Computer Science or Mathematics program/department.

    MY Attorney Suggested 2 things.

    1. Get my degree transcripts evaluated by a third party educational evaluator and equate the courses i have done (7 Computer Courses and 9 Mathematics courses) as part of Computer Science / Mathematics Degree.

    2. Get an verification letter from the University that these courses are infact related to Computer Science / Mathematics Degree.

    Please let me know if i stand any chance with these 2 options.





    girlfriend inspiring Motivational quotes motivational quotes. and Motivational Quotes
  • and Motivational Quotes



  • ganesha
    09-04 02:23 PM
    As I understand, we would receive emails in this order: approval email, cpo email and then a welcome email

    Guys,
    Thanks for the responses...My email as you see in the first message is neither "Welcome" nor a CPO.

    So am I unique....unwelcomed approval.....strange...even in this there is no standard format or routine....

    SoP





    hairstyles motivational quotes wallpaper. motivational quotes. KW:Motivational Quotes
  • KW:Motivational Quotes



  • arc
    11-16 04:38 PM
    If the name check is over and they can also assign a visa number to low hanging fruits and give out a GC... I don't know whether its linked to PD or Receipt Date because there were posts about EB2 05 getting GC...:confused:





    shana04
    08-09 12:55 PM
    1. How do you know that we are not approving 2004 cases? Just that you didn't got your approval doesn't mean that we are not approving 2004 cases.

    2. There are not that many 2004 cases, so we are approving 2005 and 2006 cases.

    3. We divided cases into 3 boxes : 2004, 2005, 2006. It must be a case that IO's assigned to 2006 are working faster and efficiently.

    4. We received so many 2006 I-485 applications on 07/02/2007. We are just processing by Receive Date.

    5. We made a policy to approve I-485 cases bases on I-140 approval dates. Since we have many cases with old I-140 approval cases that happened to be with earlier priority dates, we are approving them now.

    6. There are so many FBI name check hits on 2004 cases. All name hits will be processed later.

    7. Oops... we sorted all cases that can be approved, by descending order. Sorry!

    8. Time and again we want to approve that we can do anything we want.

    9. All EB2 perm cases are really frustrated EB3 cases that have an older EB3 priority dates. We just wanted to be fair to them.

    10. Yikes! Dog ate all 2004 cases.

    11. Ding, these 2003, 2004 and Early 2005 boxes are under these 2006 boxes that we are too lazy to pick them up.





    nc14
    07-13 07:46 AM
    I did it some time back. It was linked on murthy.com. So, I think it is legit and anything for Congresswoman Lofgren (Champion of our cause).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment