Thursday, June 9, 2011

natalie portman ballet shoes

images natalie portman ballet body natalie portman ballet shoes. heels Natalie Portman t
  • heels Natalie Portman t



  • ssingh92
    03-05 11:33 PM
    People,

    What does this mean? I am not too strong regarding finances, so asking.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090305/pl_afp/financeeconomyusbankinggovernment


    Does it mean there wont be insurance on our bank deposits if this happens?

    I forget the site the FDIC lists the trouble banks that may fail. You bank should not be in the list. Even if it is in the list and your account is FDIC insured and account has less than 100K then you will get money from FDIC if bank fails.

    If FDIC fails than we all in the US are in trouble. It will total collapse of the system. I dont think it will ever happen but who knows.





    wallpaper heels Natalie Portman t natalie portman ballet shoes. The only other two allet
  • The only other two allet



  • eb3retro
    05-04 09:07 PM
    how is that cheating? If I take a appartment on rent with lease on my name, pay my rent, pay my taxes, work for a US based company, pay my bills?

    you did all this except being here and working in the place as mentioned in your LC , am i right???:rolleyes:





    natalie portman ballet shoes. training Natalie Portman
  • training Natalie Portman



  • gatec77
    07-18 05:19 PM
    Since his i140 is approved he should be eligible for H1B 3 yrs extension. I think it does not matter even if has changed employer.





    2011 The only other two allet natalie portman ballet shoes. The protagonist is a allet
  • The protagonist is a allet



  • psaxena
    05-11 04:15 PM
    Guys,
    Read till the end....

    I know with this thread I'll get 100000 red dots, but anyways never mind...

    I see the immigration portal when the process on my other machine is running and I have nothing else to do. But thats irrelevant on why and what I do.

    The point is , I see everyone coming up with 100000 different ideas, and then there is a never ending thread of debates on should we do it or do not. pros and cons, blah blah blah. Debates are good , as it results the best of both parties views. But I see a trend here which is , the discussion happens and then the idea goes down the flush. I never see,
    kinda list or something like that, which says these were the action items selected by the IV team and this is the status of the same. Seems to me everyone comes up with something and discuss and they forget about it.
    I think a bit of Project management is required to be in place. also a workflow with the option to introduce the idea then debate and a voting and once thats done , if idea is selected it should move on to action item category else if the idea is in the process of debate the list should show as the status 'Pending in Process'.
    At the end of the day , at a glance everyone will have the visibility of, where do we stand with all the ideas and how far are we with selected ideas as action item and results of it.

    Well I think this is also an idea and will now subject to debate and then lets see if it goes off the flush or some workflow and new menu items appear on the IV.
    Nothing negative , but the IV members and views are to scattered, specially with the lack of ownership and leadership its like headless chicken running is all directions, and I totally understand the admin of this group and website are also guys like us , who got jobs and family and tons of different things to do, but now I think there is a need to revisit and see how the division of the labor can be done and responsibilities are assigned so that not just a few guys gets the pressure of getting the things done, but a joint responsibility like an organization( not just a word but in real sense) gets the mission accomplished.

    Well the processing is complete I'll get back to my other screen now..

    PS: No intentions to hurt or demoralize anyone or any effort. Just thought a little enforcement and leadership is required so thought of mentioning it. ( My english is not so great so please pardon me)

    <B>The same thread was posted with a different heading on the forum with the heading " Status Update on Action Items"</B> . I was trying to do the analysis on what kind of readers does this portal has. The readers who really wanna do something or just timepass.
    And if you are reading this and skipped reading the other one, you are one those thousand who do not wanna do anything but just sit and timepass and when get frustated, open a thread and vent out frustation with some idea.
    The reason behind this conclusion is because, if you want to see a difference and to see where are you heading to in terms of what is done and what is to be done, you would have open the other thread. Makes sense?
    __________________
    Thanks
    Live well do good



    more...


    natalie portman ballet shoes. Natalie Portman is in Venice
  • Natalie Portman is in Venice



  • bombay_masala
    06-18 01:09 PM
    What is the Alien Registration number from I140 approval ? How do we get it if we don't have the copy of I-140 approval?



    Any more thoughts on this issue. I am making a list of documents in three categories: (i) docs/info needed absolutely (ii) docs that are not must but might help (iii) docs that are not needed at all. Please edit this list based on your research (if you can add links/cite docs to support that would be great).

    With long delays many people will be using AC21 and we might see these question repeatedly - a sticky thread can really help.

    (i) Documents or information that is essential (if you don't have these documents or info don't even think about changing jobs and just stay put at old employer)

    485 receipt number
    Alien Registration number from I140 approval (if its already done)
    Employment letter from the new employer with title/function same/similar to labor application
    Job functions from approved labor/I140 to get the above
    ??
    ??


    (ii) Documents or information that is not necessary but is good to have (try to get these documents; if you are not able to get them there might be still a way to use AC21 using a lawyer or something)

    A copy of I140 approval
    A copy of labor certification
    ??
    ??


    (iii) Documents you don't need at all (don't loose sleep if you don't have them; even if you dont have them you can use AC21 without help of a lawyer)

    ??
    ??





    natalie portman ballet shoes. natalie portman ballet body. Portman It#39;s Oscars season and; Portman It#39;s Oscars season and. arn. Apr 19, 12:10 AM
  • natalie portman ballet body. Portman It#39;s Oscars season and; Portman It#39;s Oscars season and. arn. Apr 19, 12:10 AM



  • h1techSlave
    04-16 10:18 AM
    Your employer could be a behemoth and has ironclad policies. But if you discuss your concerns with the HR/immigration dept., you would be surprised to find out how much accommodating they might be.

    I also work for a company which has very strict immigration policies. But we collectively discussed our issues with the management. And they are listening to our concerns and are changing their policies. As long as the changes are not affecting the company FINANCIALLY, many companies would bend even their ironclad policies.

    Well, doing it on my own isn't a problem. It's just that my employer is a behemoth and has ironclad policies.

    Having said that, filing fees for EAD extension are $340 and for AP $305 per applicant, right?

    Now I'll try my best to get EAD/AP extended either by me or the employer but if that doesn't happen (say my employer says it's our policy for you not to do it on your own), will a gap in EAD/AP create problems?

    Thanks.

    Maverick_2008



    more...


    natalie portman ballet shoes. Ballet dancers are known for
  • Ballet dancers are known for



  • redgreen
    01-31 11:53 AM
    I saw the same thing in my online status, in october. What I got is a finger print notice which was originally sent to my old address which was on the I-485 application form. They redirected to it to the current address on file.

    This is my guess: Since the online status has only few options, and may be the person who is updating it put it as 'document sent' and the one similar to that is the last one with 'Document production ....".

    What I heard is, before they mail your GC, you will get a letter saying your I-485 is accepted. I never got that. I called USCIS and 'human robots' didn't have any idea on this, but they said my I-485 is still in the processing stage.





    2010 training Natalie Portman natalie portman ballet shoes. natalie portman ballet body
  • natalie portman ballet body



  • illusions
    07-11 12:39 PM
    Ah Snap. I'm From Sri Lanka and would be willing to go, but i work till 5, then have other arrangements till 7pm. Let me call her in a bit and see if anything can be worked out.



    more...


    natalie portman ballet shoes. The Red Shoes?
  • The Red Shoes?



  • sands_14
    07-26 10:53 AM
    My attorney says it is mandatory,so i m waiting too.
    anybody has any better information?





    hair The protagonist is a allet natalie portman ballet shoes. And you think Natalie Portman
  • And you think Natalie Portman



  • another_wei
    05-05 06:07 PM
    Yes, I called many many lawyers I think found one said he seen this forgot OPT before.
    He said exactly as KSRK said as long I apply my H1b BEFORE my school over then should be ok. Good letter explain the situation he said is best. I will send off in the next week and then wait reply for this RFE and update the message board. Hopefully everything will be ok maybe some learning for me.
    10 years I been here still no nothing very sad.



    more...


    natalie portman ballet shoes. Natalie portman1 Natalie
  • Natalie portman1 Natalie



  • deepakjain
    07-22 05:42 PM
    is this is right?

    -> H1 (797 approval notice) is valid
    -> you enter USA on AP, you will get AOS status.
    -> H1 is still valid but unusable as the status is AOS.
    -> If anything happens to GC processing then you loose status, H1 will NOT become a backup.
    -> The only way you change from AOS to visa status is by renewing your H1 or change jobs with H1 ( or reenter USA on H1 Visa ).

    PS : I understand , H1 ( 791 approval notice ) and H1Visa are different.


    Anyone entering US using Advance parole becomes a "Parolee", but still can work on H1B with the same employer, BUT need to inform the employer that they entered using AP.

    You are eligible for H1B extension after expiry and again get back to H1B status.

    Being on AOS status it is better to have H1B stamped on your passport if you visit your nation, at Port of Entry categorically tell the officer that I do not intend to use my AP. {now many will say way to tell the officer they can know your status and do not be surprised if they tell you that you have your labor, 140 cleared and on waiting 485 status and hold and AP and EAD with so and so dates...

    I myself have been told by the officer at the POE that my 140 is cleared when I entered US in 2008 [ this was before the attorney or I received any communication]....





    hot Natalie Portman is in Venice natalie portman ballet shoes. And thanks to Natalie Portman
  • And thanks to Natalie Portman



  • glus
    11-19 01:10 PM
    H1 renewal i can understand but you need not apply for h4 renewal if your wife is working on EAD. Because if she wants to come back on h4, she always can and does not need h4 to be renewed now.

    did you check with your attorney, if she absolutely has to do h4 renewal.

    Hello GcDreamer05,
    Please read my previous post. I hope it explains why it is possible to receive H-4 extension while working on EAD at the same time.

    Regards,



    more...


    house Credits: Natalie Portman natalie portman ballet shoes. In tune with the allet-craze
  • In tune with the allet-craze



  • $eeGrEeN
    08-02 01:38 PM
    Can you please explain further - what you mean by "So, the person intended to cash it cannot. " Does it mean that if you make a request to track the MO thru' PO then USCIS will not be able to encash it.


    Your's is thru' a Bank . My response was regarding a MO thru' USPS.

    I guess that is what the person intended to ask >>>

    "I sent money orders for 485. is there a way to track if money orders were cashed by USCIS..the money already left my bank once the money order was issued by my bank"





    tattoo natalie portman ballet body. Portman It#39;s Oscars season and; Portman It#39;s Oscars season and. arn. Apr 19, 12:10 AM natalie portman ballet shoes. shoes on Natalie Portman.
  • shoes on Natalie Portman.



  • conchshell
    08-14 07:36 PM
    Enjoy n congratulations!!



    more...


    pictures Ballet dancers are known for natalie portman ballet shoes. the greatest allet film:
  • the greatest allet film:



  • kukitron
    10-03 03:10 PM
    Hello,

    My wife is applying for a good job at the European Union, and I do not see why can't she get accepted. We've been stuck in this mess for a while and I am getting tired of irrespectful treatment when entering the country, even when you are here legally, limited career, etc,etc

    We can legally work in Europe, but how is the market in Belgium for an electrical engineer (firmware, hardware, project manager exp)?

    Anybody have any experience or know something about it? salaries, cost of live, etc

    Regards





    dresses And thanks to Natalie Portman natalie portman ballet shoes. Té Casan - Punch by Natalie
  • Té Casan - Punch by Natalie



  • abhijitp
    01-27 03:47 AM
    FYI, I have been in the queue for 6.5 years now. I did write the letter.

    Cool... thank you for your efforts. I didn't want to offend you... just in case you got that impression. The point is, as long as the AOS is pending approval, there is the risk that we can be thrown to the back of the queue because of a rejection of the AOS application for a reason beyond our control.

    If that happens... and if we need to re-start then we are looking at about 12 years for our next chance, as it will take at least so long for a PD from 2008 or later to become current... unless:
    1) a miracle like June 2007 happens
    OR
    2) the EB GC process is revamped, which is what IV is trying to make happen!



    more...


    makeup The Red Shoes? natalie portman ballet shoes. Credits: Natalie Portman
  • Credits: Natalie Portman



  • desi3933
    03-05 12:24 PM
    There is a sudden change of plan. My company wants me in US for two months - March 15 - May 15. Then i have to go back to India till Dec 09 and come back to join work from Jan 2010. My questions -

    1. Will i be facing any questions at the immigration (point of entry) when i come back on Jan 2010?
    2. Any other situation or scenario that i should be aware of?
    3. If i receive pay check for just two months in 09, will there be a problem when i file taxes for 2009?
    4. How long can i stay outside US on a H1b visa?

    Thanks a lot.

    The key question is - what you will be doing in India during the period you are out of US? Will you be working in Indian subsidiary of your employer?





    girlfriend shoes on Natalie Portman. natalie portman ballet shoes. Did Natalie Portman really
  • Did Natalie Portman really



  • Charles H. Kuck
    12-16 02:47 PM
    Generally speaking, appeals are rarely approved, and you will likley loose this appeal.

    You can file a new PERM under a new position, and should do so if your position has changed.





    hairstyles Natalie portman1 Natalie natalie portman ballet shoes. Natalie Portman stars in the
  • Natalie Portman stars in the



  • Roger Binny
    05-08 01:14 AM
    I believe the same post sounds some what fishy, check this guys posts all the way back from 07 to till now.

    posts (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/search.php?searchid=1654575)

    USCIS going all the way back to 1999, that too dependent's I-94 card which has a month expired.

    Why on earth an attorney didn't suggested to use nunc pro trunc which facilitates saying person is maintaining legal status after the recent entry.





    bpratap
    02-02 03:34 PM
    I was going thru my Reciepts & Approval letters and I found different A numbers on I-140 & I-485. Anybody have similar issue ? Is that normal or do I need to be concerned about ?


    I-140 Reciept : No A Number
    I-140 Approvel Number 1
    I-485 Reciept : Number 2

    EAD/FP/AP : Number 2


    I juz found this after my H1 extension was approved only for 1 year. I was under the assumption that with I-140 Approved I would get 3 yr extension. Interestingly during the H1 Extension process USCIS have touched all my files (485/EAD/AP) but not I-140

    Is this anything I need to be concerned about ? Appreciate your suggestions





    innervoice
    01-20 12:29 PM
    I got RFE for my spouse in August 2008 for I-485 regrading the marriage certificate and stil the status hasn't got update, called several times but no luck.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment