Tuesday, June 7, 2011

natalie portman mother father

natalie portman mother father. Natalie Portman,
  • Natalie Portman,



  • webm
    02-27 02:40 PM
    1) EB3 people believe and argue that it doesn't matter.
    2) From what I have noticed on , eb1 > eb2 > eb3.
    3) But it's not like USCIS will process all eb1 cases, then eb2 cases, and finally eb3 cases.
    4) In the end, USCIS is a black box system and no one knows exactly how they work.
    5) If your PD is current, be happy and your GC should come soon enough. Why bother about the details?
    6) The simple logic is, eb1 has higher qualifications than eb2, and eb2 has more qualifications compared to eb3. If you believe they treat everyone the same, then be happy and stick with your belief.

    Well said..I agree with you!!





    natalie portman mother father. Natalie Portman pregnant and
  • Natalie Portman pregnant and



  • for_gc
    04-07 06:42 PM
    Just sent you a PM.





    natalie portman mother father. natalie portman mother father. Portman promoting V for; Portman promoting V for. Awimoway. Dec 30, 11:49 PM. Congrats. It#39;s a nice job.
  • natalie portman mother father. Portman promoting V for; Portman promoting V for. Awimoway. Dec 30, 11:49 PM. Congrats. It#39;s a nice job.



  • god_bless_you
    07-10 09:04 AM
    AJ,

    Thanks for the offer. I am not sure if I have permission to shoot any thing on a federal govt agency premises, but will do my best. My sources tell me that some main stream media will cover it. For us to be able to make a good impact, we need to have people there.
    As USCIS announced about forwarding Flowers to Hospitals , some one can go to those hospitals and cover that.





    natalie portman mother father. natalie portman age 13
  • natalie portman age 13



  • GCBy3000
    04-10 03:58 PM
    I am from Wisconsin. I sent an email expressing to volunteer from WI State.



    more...


    natalie portman mother father. Stansfield Natalie Portman .
  • Stansfield Natalie Portman .



  • jliechty
    September 4th, 2006, 07:50 PM
    Both are very good. The lighting is dramatic and interesting. Just to be contrary, I think I like the second one a bit more, if I have to choose one favorite. ;)





    natalie portman mother father. Natalie Portman Baby
  • Natalie Portman Baby



  • gchopefull
    12-17 12:48 PM
    did not mean to be a rude. I am sorry if I am pressing, its desperate situation. I have to decide today, tried to talk to the att on the case no answer.
    sorry for the last post and thank you in advanced for your response



    more...


    natalie portman mother father. Portman (not her real last
  • Portman (not her real last



  • belmontboy
    07-14 09:33 PM
    When my AP came up for renewal my attorney asked to get new set of photos.
    In addition my cousin's EAD application got RFE'ed to get new set of photos even though the photos were recent. The reason given was that they had used same photos to renew their visa few months back (less than 6 months).
    Is USCIS coming up some new rule about photos being 'unused' ?? The guidelines say that photos should be recent (taken in last 6 months). However nowhere I do I see that the photos should be 'unused' previously ?
    Anyone else had same experience ?

    hmm... and here i am wondering for last 10 years "why cannot i reuse stamps "





    natalie portman mother father. Natalie Portman
  • Natalie Portman



  • anand622
    03-24 11:08 AM
    Even I am in the current situation. we can discuss or email
    i have spoken to a couple lawyers so we can exchange options



    more...


    natalie portman mother father. Natalie Portman was born in
  • Natalie Portman was born in



  • kris187
    07-24 03:36 PM
    What happens if i moved twice without informing of address change. Will it still be ok to do it now. I am on H1B with i140 approved. I think I have the address that they have on file.
    Thanks.





    natalie portman mother father. celebrity-photos Natalie
  • celebrity-photos Natalie



  • anilsal
    11-11 08:58 PM
    both the parties have decided not to touch immigration at all this year (till elections) they have decided against any increase in any numbers (h1b's, GC's) etc, so much so that the senate are requesting chertoff (homeland security secretary) to increase the OPT time for international student to 2.5 years so they can temp overide the h1b jam.

    You seem to be knowing what really is happening there in DC. If yes, why are you not part of the IV team that is working for our issues? :)

    We are hearing otherwise from IV. We trust IV.



    more...


    natalie portman mother father. acts as Natalie#39;s agent.
  • acts as Natalie#39;s agent.



  • zCool
    04-02 11:39 AM
    Paystub is really required document in tax law.
    These are normally state subject and are guided and monitored by state labor law departments.
    Employers don't have a choice of deciding their own period of giving you paystubs.
    So if you choose to keep working for illegal employment under illegal condition that's your problem but you can always choose to get labor lawyer involved or just send your employer link similar to one below for your state law and ask him gently "I don't doubt your intention but from what I read this is illegal and I don't want to be part of anything illegal so at least for me please send paystubs every pay-period"

    http://www.laboremploymentlawblog.com/payroll-strict-compliance-with-californias-pay-stub-law-is-essential.html

    If you don't get any response, 2 options:
    1. Stop doing direct deposit. Ask him for a check every payperiod. that's always your choice.
    2. try to transfer, and when the RFE comes , send the sent email notarized copy and affidavite and bank statements as proof of payment and delay in pay-stubs. Even if your transfer gets denied you will be okay coz you are working currently, if it gets approved, you are home free from the shackles of this slave-master.

    Put his name on the boards annonymously..





    natalie portman mother father. Portman#39;s father upset with
  • Portman#39;s father upset with



  • wandmaker
    12-17 01:49 PM
    my current employer filed for my labor in march 2005, got approved in march 2007, filed I-140 in April 2005,and while I-140 was pending filed I-485 in july fiasco. In sep-2007 got intent to deny of I-140 based on A2P(ability to pay), employer filed M.T.R in October 2007. I have my fingered crossed looking at the financial statment from employer for the year 2005. chances are the MTR will be denied too. Now I have a new job offer from another employer who is willing to do new H1b for me and may be a labor petition too. the question is I want to see what comes out of the current MTR. Here is the question;
    1/- if I tell the current employer to contine the process(which I dont think he will have problem with) and join the job on h1b will my I-485 status be changed or will it effects the current process?
    2/- I am currently runnig on sixth year of h1b and my current visa expires in 2010 bades on the pending process with current employer. if I join the new employer on h1b what will be the H1b status will be?
    thanks for the answers in advaced

    a. You wait for MTR results and make a decision based on that
    b. If you MTR is denied, you will have to start your GC process from scratch (labor -> 140 -> 485) because your 485 is automatically denied - so do not think of using EAD or avail AC21.
    c. since you have an approved H1B till 2010, you can transfer it to new employer - ask the new employer to GC, and you will become eligible for further H1 extensions.

    consult a lawyer immediately as yours is a tricky situation.



    more...


    natalie portman mother father. Portman was born in Jerusalem,
  • Portman was born in Jerusalem,



  • kumar1
    11-20 09:32 PM
    You can call UK consulate and ask them for this information. They have a paid phone service (~2 dollars per minute) available. If you do not mind me asking, why are you going through the pain of getting a transit visa?





    natalie portman mother father. Getty: Natalie Portman
  • Getty: Natalie Portman



  • gcisadawg
    04-21 08:54 PM
    My H1B was filed on Feb 10th and got approved around March 15th. 10th year extension.
    Full time employmnet. No RFE. Since my I-140 wasn't approved, I only got 1 year extension.



    more...


    natalie portman mother father. natalie portman baby bump
  • natalie portman baby bump



  • fromnaija
    11-17 03:07 PM
    Hey Guys

    I need your help on these issues. My labor certification was filed on October 25th 2006 and had it approved on 5th of November 2006.

    Now my employer is ready to file the 1-140 together with 1-1485. My question is, I do not now whether my priority date is current for the filling of these forms.

    Looking at the above filling date, can some one brief me on my likely priority date?

    The other question is, even though my employer is taking the responsibilty of my filing process, I am paying all the expenses ( be it the Attorney fee as well as other additional fees are being borne by me).

    When do you think will be appropriate for me to quit this job after my 1-140 and 1-1485 have been filed? Please advice me on this because my initially promised to pay for all the expenses but denied this after I have taken up the job.

    Your priority date is the date your labor certification application was filed or the date you filed I-140 if your category does not require a labor certification.
    So, in your case your PD is October 25, 2006. If you are EB1 or EB2 and not from India or China then I would say your priority date is current and you may file both I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Otherwise, you may file I-140 now and then file I-485 when your PD is current.

    To find if your PD is current check the Visa Bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

    Using AC21 you may quit after your I-485 has been outstanding for more than 180 days. If you quit before then, you may have to restart your GC process.

    ***DISCLAIMER****
    (I am not an attorney, please consult an immigration attorney or use advice at your own risk).





    natalie portman mother father. Portman#39;s parents met at a
  • Portman#39;s parents met at a



  • gunabcd
    06-21 03:24 PM
    If black and whites are acceptable then i think you can make copies of an existing one, just make sure you copy it at your employers copier that too in the working hours, that's the Cheapest way of doing it.:D



    more...


    natalie portman mother father. Natalie Portman being a
  • Natalie Portman being a



  • TomPlate
    07-11 01:53 PM
    poda naygala. panni pasangala.
    you all are pigs and dogs. go away from me.





    natalie portman mother father. Natalie Portman isn#39;t the only
  • Natalie Portman isn#39;t the only



  • nashorn
    12-17 10:41 PM
    thanks for the inputs guys..

    This is the first time i have applied for my I-485 and i am on H1b befor this and my record is very very clean...

    Coming to the address on my I-485 i called up USCIS and also went fr an INFOPASS appointmentt and i was told that the address i told matched with theirs on the file...when i asked for a second copy to be sent they said that it will take 30-45 days for me to receive it...i am really worried..

    Since the USCIS case status said "We mailed you a decision on 29'th NOV " and it is not 30 days wil it still be considered abandenonment denial??

    Does any of you know whether my dependents need to sign the Appeal/motion to reopen or my attorney can file on their behalf??
    thanks again for your inputs..can you share some of your experinces.
    The abandenonment denial happens when you don't reply a RFE or Intent to deny before a dead line mentioned in the RFE or intent to deny. It doesn't apply to a final dinial decision which is what you would have got, because (they) got denied as YOURS was denied.

    Have you check if your atterney's address on your 485 is correct? When you have an atterney, the decision will be sent to your atterney, not you. If the address of your atterney is incorrect, he wouldn't get it.

    You have to get your case reopened in oreder to get your family's reopened. If your's got dinied, theirs have no ground to get reconsidered.





    natalie portman mother father. Portman in Black Swan
  • Portman in Black Swan



  • arkrish68
    04-09 02:55 PM
    Hi

    Does any know how much time it takes to get the AP by mail when it is mailed on 04/03/2009 as per online status.

    Thanks





    msp1976
    02-08 05:13 AM
    Might be slightly more than 6 months...But much faster than EB3/EB2 India/china....





    getta05
    03-27 01:33 PM
    I have not started the process as yet. Bust basically I am going thru a Franchise Corp to do my application at present. But have kept the option open to buy one outright in a good neigborhood.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment