Tuesday, June 7, 2011

natalie portman your highness bikini

natalie portman your highness bikini. In Your Highness the actress
  • In Your Highness the actress



  • shankar_thanu
    07-30 08:03 PM
    Yes, EAD is bassed on the 485 you had filed. But it is very very risky to use the EAD even before I 140 is approved, since if by chance it is not approved or some very difficult query comes, and 140 doesnot get approved, you lose your H1 or L1 or whatever current status you are currently in, if you had begun using EAD(since the 485 is based on future approvablity of the 140 and once 140 gets denied, the 485 and EAD automaticaly gets denied)



    What exactly does it mean when you say "Use the EAD"? My H1 is valid for next 3 yrs and i dont want to use the EAD (hopefully I'll get it), how do I make sure I dont use the EAD. Does it cause confusion in port of entry when you have both a vlid H1 stamping and EAd and AP?


    thanks.





    natalie portman your highness bikini. #39;Your Highness#39;: Meet The Cast
  • #39;Your Highness#39;: Meet The Cast



  • chanduv23
    07-09 01:15 PM
    lets not pick few desi names..by the way those are indian americans and lets not expect them to endorse us. They are just another american trying not to discuss about our issues for the same reason Lou Dobbs won't.

    Ofcourse its protectionism for those who thought its a fair game!

    Yes and we have a tough tough task here - don't be surprised if they come up with wiredest ways to punish legal high skilled as days go by - we can see more frustration among those legal immigrants coming to US.

    What we can do

    MAAKE IT AS VISIBLE AS POSSIBLE





    natalie portman your highness bikini. Natalie Portman #39;Premiere#39;
  • Natalie Portman #39;Premiere#39;



  • DesiGuy
    09-11 07:26 AM
    ....the other F - the way they have been treating us ;)
    so the letter should end with:

    "PS: and pls dont F?%@ us up "


    ...just kidding, good thinking & good idea





    natalie portman your highness bikini. Cast : Natalie Portman as
  • Cast : Natalie Portman as



  • 2008FebEb2
    09-22 11:28 AM
    Not many cases in 2007 and 2008.

    Looks like people got p1ssed off and not applying anymore in EB2 2008:p



    more...


    natalie portman your highness bikini. for Natalie Portman during
  • for Natalie Portman during



  • perm2gc
    04-27 02:25 PM
    Hi Gurus
    I have applied for H-1 extension using my I-140 and got an RFE asking for the client letter.The querry was replied on time but now the online status shows that the extension was denied and the reason will me mailed.I spoke to my company and they are ready to appeal once they receive the reason for the denial.I was on-job for all the 5 years of my stay in US and working for the same employer and client for the past four and half years.Not sure the reason of denial as of now. Now that my Visa and I-94 expired on March'31 2009 how long can I stay while the appeal is the process and what are the
    other options left for me?

    Applied for H-1 extenstion Feb'5 2009
    RFE Date - Mar' 12 2009
    Denial Date - Apr'24 2009

    I797 Expiry - March'31 2009
    how was the query replied ?





    natalie portman your highness bikini. Bathing beauty Natalie Portman
  • Bathing beauty Natalie Portman



  • brij523
    11-10 12:31 PM
    I guess poll closes after 15 days (?)
    Thanks to all those who are helping out in different ways.

    I would like to know what is the booth number?



    more...


    natalie portman your highness bikini. Natalie Portman Uses Ass Body
  • Natalie Portman Uses Ass Body



  • bkam
    03-17 11:53 AM
    I am not sure how successful the effort of IV would be. I am not sure if all the work done by the core memberts and volunteers will help us to get quick of the mud we are in. I have a "plan B" and do not rely much on this mirage called Green Card. If it comes in a reasonable time - OK, if not - then I am gone. World is a wide interesting place and if one is a hard worker and a honest person, there is always opportunities.

    But I contributed, I supported the IV effort and I am sure that I have done the right thing. Today is St. Patrick's day and that reminded me a saying of an old Irish friend: - "We better die standing instead on our knees". In our case it means that even if we do not achieve anything with this money and loose it, at least we prove that we are not just silly turkeys :p

    Keep fighting for the right cause !





    natalie portman your highness bikini. Natalie Portman
  • Natalie Portman



  • arikris
    02-08 11:22 PM
    @sduddukuri - Can you share why H4 was denied in the first place? I am in a similar situation and wondering if MTR or Travel abroad would be better.



    more...


    natalie portman your highness bikini. Natalie Portman in the Your
  • Natalie Portman in the Your



  • txh1b
    08-17 05:39 PM
    One looks like a PM position involving lot of admin stuff and the other sounds technical enough. May have problems using AC21.





    natalie portman your highness bikini. quot;I Was Natalie Portman#39;s Ass
  • quot;I Was Natalie Portman#39;s Ass



  • HereIComeGC
    04-11 11:03 AM
    I called (First time in last 4 months) to TSC using POJ method to check how they are trying to process cases. I know it was a futile attempt but wanted to try my luck regardless.

    Guess what? When you can't get through right away (which is never) you get put on hold in queue. Instead of background music you would get with any other wait in queue system - the message kept repeating every second - "Your estimated wait time is between 10-15 minutes"...

    It annoyed the heck out of me and I hung up rather than hearing the message over and over again.

    Since I have not called in past few months, I do not know if this is how it always worked or is this a recent change. As far as I recall, they did have background music which made it a little bearable to wait 10 minutes.



    more...


    natalie portman your highness bikini. Natalie Portman: “I smoked
  • Natalie Portman: “I smoked



  • rajuseattle
    04-27 01:16 PM
    Blog Feeds

    Fear Mongers are the ones who are relying more on Govt for the social safety net benefits, they dont want to work and enjoy the Govt benefits, at the same time they blast undocumented aliens for using the Govt benefits, its the biggest hypocracy and party of Naysayers is full of these hypocrats who are just riding on "Tea Baggers" in the congress and do nothing about immigration reforms.





    natalie portman your highness bikini. company — Natalie Portman
  • company — Natalie Portman



  • GEEGEE
    07-24 10:10 PM
    Hello,

    I too have the same problem, have sent the documents for filing I-485, mostly it will be filed before 17th Aug 2007. My passport is expiring on Dec 2007. I had sent it for renewal.

    Will that be ok to file I-485 with old passport which would be expiring in Dec 2007?



    thanks..



    more...


    natalie portman your highness bikini. Your+highness+natalie+
  • Your+highness+natalie+



  • psaxena
    11-19 05:13 PM
    Tech workers take H-1B case to Supreme Court - Network World (http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/111809-tech-workers-take-h-1b-case.html?fsrc=netflash-rss)





    natalie portman your highness bikini. Natalie Portman talks smoking
  • Natalie Portman talks smoking



  • GCBy3000
    12-09 10:14 AM
    If they do this retroactively, I hope they retro to 500 years back. Everyone from the congress and the president should deport their ass from where their ancestor's came from.

    Its not just any Mark Krikorian, its our beloved 'bigot/racist Mark' - please make sure you always use that prefix or he will be very upset. He's already pissed that anytime the CIS' news releases are picked up by the newspapers/TV, they apparently describe CIS as merely an organization that wants 'stricter immigration' and deliberately leave out their illustrious founding by a courageous racist John Tanton. So - in confusion, ladys, jellyspoons , julia preston, nytimes et all - don't piss off our CIS ppl or they will deport your ass to wherever it came from! And don't think just because you were born here that you are safe cos there's a bill in the works that strips birthright citizenship retroactively!



    more...


    natalie portman your highness bikini. Natalie Portman Your Highness
  • Natalie Portman Your Highness



  • needGCcool
    09-26 07:14 PM
    Congrats................

    I have received my physical card on 09/24. This site was a great help and will continue spreading word about IV.

    Is anyone here works for Apple Inc.? Need some info. Please send me private message.

    Thanks





    natalie portman your highness bikini. natalie portman cleavage4
  • natalie portman cleavage4



  • eb2dec2005
    02-24 03:01 PM
    I did not see any updates on my I140 but just the update on my already approved H1b case.

    If my employer has decided to revoke my I140, would i be able to find out , incase he doesn't inform me?



    more...


    natalie portman your highness bikini. kate beckinsale click
  • kate beckinsale click



  • rameshk75
    04-15 10:20 AM
    Congrats for your freedom after 9 yrs..N'joy the future..





    natalie portman your highness bikini. natalie portman baby due date.
  • natalie portman baby due date.



  • arnet
    09-14 02:20 PM
    the new congress will meet in Jan 2007 session and will decide what bills they will consider during that session and will come up with a timetable to discuss those bills. especially after new members are elected, i dont think they can discuss uncompleted bills from previous session (correct me if i'm wrong). all they can do is to come up with new version of bill if they want to pass.

    so the option before congress is either a new CIR bill (or) SKIL bill if nt discussed earlier (or) any bill like border security which includes EB provisions.

    I think the new CIR bill will take time because of its complications. so I prefer SKIL bill or EB provisions in any bill. let us see.....:)





    natalie portman your highness bikini. Natalie Portman Your Highness
  • Natalie Portman Your Highness



  • socal117
    10-30 10:00 AM
    same here....July 2nd...nothing.....:mad::mad::mad:





    setpit_gc
    06-07 06:22 PM
    I got 1st LUD on 05/31/2009 with message change.

    Soft LUDs so far: 06/02/2009, 06/03/2009, 06/05/2009, 06/07/2009





    txh1b
    09-14 12:16 PM
    Case 2:

    I don't think you even qualify for applying under the case 2 as the labor has aged out. Your I140 has to be applied within 6 months of labor approval.
    But as your labor was approved before this came into effect, the last date for applying is Jan 2008. You are fine there.

    1. As you say it is a complicated case, Discuss if the ability to pay issues which resulted in 2 denials is worth an MTR.
    2. EAD/AP based on filing of case 2 is invalid.
    3. Depends on what you are working on? H1b? EAD?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment