Wednesday, June 8, 2011

nature scenes wallpaper

nature scenes wallpaper. Nature Scene Wallpaper
  • Nature Scene Wallpaper



  • ak_manu
    09-17 01:37 PM
    Also make sure you DO NOT FLY British Airways as you would need Transit visa with expired H1 stamping. Suggest to renew EAD. Consult your lawyer.





    nature scenes wallpaper. Amazing Scene - amazing
  • Amazing Scene - amazing



  • leo2606
    09-15 06:39 PM
    Do we have any guesstimate for the number of attendies for the rally?





    nature scenes wallpaper. nature scenes wallpaper.
  • nature scenes wallpaper.



  • gimme Green!!
    07-12 02:43 PM
    Lot of times, I scan through the main threads, and only login if I have read some 'secret "for members" only' stuff, or have to post. :)
    A lot of the 1300 could be like that too.

    There are over 1300 guests and our strength is (sadly) in our numbers. How beautiful would it be to see reduction in this number of people in different types of limbo in their life, but that would require a concerted voice of legal immigrants to cause any ripple anywhere.

    Come, join in this novel and noble struggle for self-respect and fair treatment. There is no financial commitment needed, though members could contribute as they deem right and through their participation in various IV activities.





    nature scenes wallpaper. nature scenes wallpaper.
  • nature scenes wallpaper.



  • hojo
    09-06 07:12 PM
    what he said.

    awesome links dan, you'll be getting some messages from me on AIM, heh



    more...


    nature scenes wallpaper. images of nature scenes.
  • images of nature scenes.



  • dixie
    11-07 02:09 PM
    If you have maintained status all along, you have nothing to fear.Since you have an approved H1, you are free to stop taking classes now. However, when you go for visa stamping be prepared with all the documents to show that you have maintained status. You will surely have a few tough questions to answer so be prepared to convince the visa officer of your continued legal status.Also, avoid going to a consulate in a third country like Mexico or Canada. In my opinion, for non-standard cases like yours its safer to get it done in your home country.


    My H1 is approved on Oct 23, 2006. I was on F1. Before my OPT grace period expired on July 20, 2006, I enrolled in a school with new I-20 on July 5th, 2006. I have been taking one class every month for last three months to maintain full time status. If I stop taking classes now, would it be a some kind of problem when I go for visa stamping?





    nature scenes wallpaper. Nature Photography,
  • Nature Photography,



  • anurakt
    12-27 09:31 AM
    Hi Everyone,

    Just wanted to give an update of the tri state meeting on 12/24 happened last sunday. Eight to Nine members attended this meeting and folliwing were the discussions points :

    Pappu gave us an update and insight in to IV's working and what is going on. This changed lot of members thinking about IV , i.e. members learnt on how much political capital the core and IV has gained in the past 1 year. How without much money and only with grass root operation we have acheived so much . Also Pappu gave us na update on where is everyhting currently. I cannot give those details for obvuious reasons , but the members present at the meeting know what I am talking about. We further discussed that how important it has become that instead of just concentrating in DC , we need to energize ousrselved in each and every state. This is very important as we have time only till Aug 2007 to acheive whatever we can, after which the presidential campaign would take over everyhting.

    Members were informed about on how the contribution has been used currently %ge wise. Also at the meeting it was dicussed that the whole face of the IV looks very Indian ad other ethinic communities who too are retrogressed are not involved. Thus it was urged to those members especially from other ethinic communities to please come forward and get more faces in,this would make IV a complete representation of the current retrogression.

    Also in the dicussions we told members that we need to be riding on our own identitiy and should not mix our goals with illegals. Anytime we talk about IV we should maintain phrases like "High Skilled Legal Immigrants" "paying taxes" etc etc. This is very importnant for meet the lawmakers program , as this will create our own identiity and political capital.

    Meet the lawmakers is a very important program and members are urged to please participate in numbers as much as possible, there may be a chance that people from a particular state may have to show up in hundreds near some senators office who may be very important for our goals. Please do not ask the names , if interested please join state chapeter meeting and if you don't have one, please start one and ask a core to join you.

    The JOB of IV is just not CIR, CIR would be the first win and there are more fights after CIR. IV wants to be the face of any legal immigrant issue resolution in this country and wants to make sure that the political capital and efforts we created doesn't go wasted after retrogression is finished.... We want tobe an organization which can be effective in country and help all those who are or who may be facing similar situation in coming years. The job won't finish with CIR, IV may need to work further on things like USCIS inefficiencies... FBI name check and other issues. To accomplish all this we need to be bigger stronger and grsass root level organization.

    I urge members from other state to please keep contributing and attend state chapter meeting.... Friends beleive me when you meet in the chapter meeting , the kind of updates you get is 1000 times more than what you see on the online forum.

    I would also request other members who attended this meeting to please write there post meeting views.

    Last but not the least , I would like to thank every member who participated to make it a sucesses and other members who could not participate due to personal issues, I am sure they will make it next time (Please get up early :) :) )



    more...


    nature scenes wallpaper. Nature Scene pictures TAG
  • Nature Scene pictures TAG



  • madmonkey
    05-18 02:59 PM
    to be honest dude, for 300k, you are not going to get anything worth your while in Gaithersburg or rockville. You want the best schools - in the rockville area, that is the Wooton high school. In that school district, you will find a 30 year old town house for $325 possibly. Even thats tough to find.

    If you are not particular about Wooton district, then your search area is larger. Urbana is a good bet if you dont mind the commute, but as some else posted, find a place close to work, theres no fun in commuting 1 hour up and 1 hour down each day.





    nature scenes wallpaper. Widescreen Nature Scene,
  • Widescreen Nature Scene,



  • waitnwatch
    07-07 11:26 AM
    As stated in my previous post my PD is current as I have an I140 approved under EB1-OR.


    Is your PD current? Can you post details just wondering in case your PD is not current is USCIS still working on your case and preparing for future.



    more...


    nature scenes wallpaper. scene wallpaper. nm on aol
  • scene wallpaper. nm on aol



  • txh1b
    08-17 05:39 PM
    One looks like a PM position involving lot of admin stuff and the other sounds technical enough. May have problems using AC21.





    nature scenes wallpaper. most beautiful scene we
  • most beautiful scene we



  • roseball
    07-20 05:47 PM
    This is news to me also. Once my current H1 expires I'm also planning to work on EAD and change to H4. One attorney adviced me to do that so that in case something happens to our I-485, I'll be on H4 and be still on status in this country to appeal for an MTR.

    Another attorney told me to just work on EAD, no need to file H4 but I can if that will give me a peace of mind.

    But what this attorney described here make sense too. If working on EAD invalidates H1, it should invalidate H4 also. But then again like the OP said I have known people who were on H4 and started working when they got EAD and extended their H4.

    Is it different in case its the beneficiary of the I485 thats moving to H4?
    Saloni, have you gotten any more info and could you please provide the link to the memo you are talking about?

    The reason why this is a grey area is because USCIS has no means of tracking whether you maintained a valid H4 status (did not work) or used your EAD (put EAD info in form I-9)from your pending I-485. So they keep extending your H4 status whenever it is requested as a supplement to primary beneficiary's H1 extension. But as with any other case, its always upto the applicant to prove his or her valid immigration status in the country. As far as the rules go, you can either be on H4 status and not work, or work on EAD and be in AOS status. Hope this helps...



    more...


    nature scenes wallpaper. Nature Animated Wallpaper 1.0.
  • Nature Animated Wallpaper 1.0.



  • ivar
    04-10 09:40 AM
    All the best pal....welcome to the club !:rolleyes:

    Now that i am a part of this immigration struggle once again, i will make a small donation to IV.





    nature scenes wallpaper. some random nature scene I
  • some random nature scene I



  • onthelines
    10-06 03:25 PM
    This is Incredible..Thanks IV for all the hard work.



    more...


    nature scenes wallpaper. Natural Scene wallpaper
  • Natural Scene wallpaper



  • Jaime
    02-03 04:17 PM
    Either the account of Jaime has been hacked or there is some problem with the forum showing the number of your post count incorrectly.

    Thanks, this is me, I am asr. member, I just have been away for a while due to work





    nature scenes wallpaper. nature scenes wallpaper.
  • nature scenes wallpaper.



  • yabadaba
    07-17 07:06 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute



    more...


    nature scenes wallpaper. nature scenes wallpaper.
  • nature scenes wallpaper.



  • Jaime
    09-12 11:18 AM
    You can modify the person's name for privacy, but keep the facts of his/her struggle





    nature scenes wallpaper. Widescreen Nature Scene,
  • Widescreen Nature Scene,



  • thomachan72
    09-09 06:26 AM
    Hi ,

    I got deported from Chicago when I was travelling back from India because I worked at a gas station with out authorization . I had to admit that I worked and I was deported back by flight same evening . They gave me the ticket .

    My visa is cancelled and I was told to go back to consulate and get a new visa .

    I want to come back and complete my studies as I have only 1 semester left . Please help what what should I do now .

    thanks in advance.

    RD
    If you were registered for the full credit required (I believe 9) then you are permitted to work for atleast 20 hours. I dont specifically know about gas station but students work on campus at the library, cafateria, other departments etc. Maybe gas station is considered off campus? Not sure about legality of that.



    more...


    nature scenes wallpaper. City Night Scenes Wallpapers
  • City Night Scenes Wallpapers



  • jvordar
    04-07 03:08 PM
    ok one question i have here is lets say if you have crossed your 6 years H1B limit and now the current employer does not give u copies of I140 and labor, in this case the new company wont be able to file for your H1 renewal coz the renewal is based on labor and I-140.. in this case there is no choice and u r forced to use your EAD... is that right??





    nature scenes wallpaper. Widescreen Nature Scene,
  • Widescreen Nature Scene,



  • Hewa
    07-31 04:32 PM
    I am from florida too. It has been like this since Jan 2002. It's normal and not unexpected at all. You will get your license in the mail in about 3 to 4 weeks. And to add to that now they stamp "Temporary" in big red letters on the license.

    Before Jan 02 we got it over the counter. I've had to change the license several times due to either H1B expiring or address changes. Remember to carry your passport (or some other photo ID) with you all the time.


    Well actually my last address change was about two months back, and I got the permanent license immediately ("over the counter"). I thought they had done away with the practice of temporary license for H1B's, but apparently not.





    nature scenes wallpaper. nature scenes wallpaper.
  • nature scenes wallpaper.



  • Raj_2009
    12-16 06:25 PM
    Dear Yaja,

    Thanks for your detailed response and i see that there is a valid point in yours.

    Pl. let me know If i go for stamping even with out any paystub from the new employer? (joining after 15 days(1-15)) My new employer has agreed to give a letter of employment. Is that enough for the stamping?. If the consulate officer asks for the latest pay stub in my case, can I tell him that I do not have and I have only the old employers pay stub?

    Thanks in anticipation.

    Regards,
    Raj





    ksurjan
    07-23 02:10 PM
    J Barrett





    EB2_Jun03_dude
    11-29 03:55 PM
    I am assuming there should be a problem at the POE



    No comments:

    Post a Comment