Saturday, June 11, 2011

naya rivera glee

images naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera Glee Premiere naya rivera glee. naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera GLEE Premiere; Naya Rivera GLEE Premiere
  • naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera GLEE Premiere; Naya Rivera GLEE Premiere



  • yogeshmanohar
    07-19 10:55 AM
    We are travelling next month from SFO on advance parole and expired I 94 and expired visa stamp in passport (but valid I 797) . I 140 is approved and we have EAD.
    I was little worried about PoE scrutiny.. Above posts have made me little more comfortable about the travel.

    Thanks guys.





    wallpaper naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera GLEE Premiere; Naya Rivera GLEE Premiere naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera Solo Album
  • Naya Rivera Solo Album



  • Ann Ruben
    06-30 11:26 PM
    have you been employed by Company B? If so, for what dates do you have paystubs?





    naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera Talks About Glee#39;s
  • Naya Rivera Talks About Glee#39;s



  • DDD
    08-20 09:43 AM
    ^Good Idea

    First Attempt (hopefully someone with better detail can make it look nice):
    http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8536/orlysr5.gif

    That is awesome and hilarious. Instantly my fav smily (bumping :trout: )





    2011 Naya Rivera Solo Album naya rivera glee. 0125_glee-naya-rivera.jpg
  • 0125_glee-naya-rivera.jpg



  • copsmart
    06-23 10:22 PM
    Same here.

    I applied on May 18th and my EAD expires on Aug 10th. There were three SLUDs in a row two weeks after I applied, and there is no update after that.

    Did you notice any LUDs in your case? Are you still waiting for a decision? Please update.

    you are right! i obviously got the application date wrong. I applied on may 17th - not on june 17th as i previously wrote.



    more...


    naya rivera glee. Exclusive! naya rivera, chord
  • Exclusive! naya rivera, chord



  • abdulazeez77
    08-11 10:18 AM
    I think she has an I-797 for herself. Regarding I 539, do we need this? My new H1B will be valid until 2009.





    naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera
  • Naya Rivera



  • bhavscreen
    10-22 05:19 PM
    All we can do id hope...



    more...


    naya rivera glee. Glee cheerleader Naya Rivera
  • Glee cheerleader Naya Rivera



  • number30
    03-27 04:08 PM
    I dont understand.
    Why is it limited to 5%?

    If you have more then 5% equity in the business you will go the inverstor category EB5. So green card is not approvable in EB1, EB2 or EB3





    2010 Naya Rivera Talks About Glee#39;s naya rivera glee. naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera Glee Premiere
  • naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera Glee Premiere



  • GCBoy786
    10-08 05:14 PM
    What do u mean by that? I'm a July 2nd filer.



    more...


    naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera, Glee; So Fox
  • Naya Rivera, Glee; So Fox



  • gc_nebraska
    01-08 11:53 AM
    Hi Guys this is my first post and my problem is kind of weird , I entered in the US in 2001 on B1 visa and immediately converted it F1 while I was on F1 I got a job offer and
    I then converted to H1 didn't graduate and now am on EAD/AP (never traveled since I entered the country i.e. almost close 8 yrs ) and never out of status, my question Gurus :

    1) Can I travel on AP ? Will I have problems at port of entry ( currently I just have my B1 visa stamp and nothing else).
    2) Or do you'll think I'll hold on until I get my 1-485 is approved ?
    3) recently we were blessed with a baby who was born in the US , do you'll think that would carry some weight when I talk to an IO?(port of entry)

    Gurus ! Please suggest I know my story is kind of weird but I have a wedding in March. Your humble opinion is needed please.





    hair 0125_glee-naya-rivera.jpg naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera and Glee,
  • Naya Rivera and Glee,



  • ivar
    07-12 06:30 PM
    Is it legal to file two I-485's ? If anyone can point to exact legal document or clause number.



    more...


    naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera, Santana on Glee
  • Naya Rivera, Santana on Glee



  • kevinkris
    03-05 02:20 PM
    They will apply for H1 again in 2010, but good news is you will not be in 65k cap.
    They can apply anytime and get a fresh H1.

    That i what i think.





    hot Exclusive! naya rivera, chord naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera and Glee,
  • Naya Rivera and Glee,



  • tikka
    05-31 11:09 PM
    we need 150 more faxes to reach 5,000

    can some of you please chip in??

    thank you



    more...


    house Naya Rivera battles rumors naya rivera glee. Naya+rivera+and+heather+
  • Naya+rivera+and+heather+



  • chi_shark
    04-27 01:02 PM
    Hi,

    I hope, all is well.

    I filed my applications for Green Card. I did concurrent filing for I-140 & I-485 applications in September-2007. I got EAD in December-2007 but I-140 case is still pending.

    I am working with the company which filed my Green Card but very soon I would resign from them/there as there is no work over there. They would still continue my I-140 case even I resign from there.

    I need your help as:

    (1) Can I work on 1099 (as I have EAD & I-140 is still pending)?

    OR

    (2) I need to work on W2 (means: cannot work on 1099) [as I have EAD & I-140 is still pending]?

    Please, advise me as soon as possible.
    :confused:


    Best regards,
    Rajiv

    I always thought that your I-140 *has to be* approved before you can change jobs with the AC21 rule... no?





    tattoo Naya Rivera naya rivera glee. #39;Glee#39; Star Naya Rivera Lands
  • #39;Glee#39; Star Naya Rivera Lands



  • ski_dude12
    08-09 01:09 PM
    The top reason would be-

    "We are the USCIS".

    What say?



    more...


    pictures Glee cheerleader Naya Rivera naya rivera glee. naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera: Glee: Furt; Naya Rivera: Glee: Furt
  • naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera: Glee: Furt; Naya Rivera: Glee: Furt



  • krishmunn
    02-07 10:49 AM
    Go to FLCDataCenter.com (http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesWizardStart.aspx) . Plug your state and then select the city . In the job list, select Computer and Information Systems Managers.

    You will see Four Wage Levels. as long as your wage (or proferred wage) is at least in Level 2 range, it is easy to sail through EB2.

    If it is less than Level 2 wage, change the job to something like Computer System Analyst. The wage level is much lower but you will need a very good attorney to establish it as EB2.





    dresses Naya Rivera and Glee, naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera - Glee Wallpaper
  • Naya Rivera - Glee Wallpaper



  • getgc2008
    02-29 04:08 PM
    My I140 is approved, 180 days complete and looking to change jobs in May/June.
    I have another 2 months with the present client. I want to Use AC21 but not inform USCIS. Does filing G28 and changing lawyer trigger a notice to my present company lawyer?



    more...


    makeup Naya Rivera, Glee; So Fox naya rivera glee. Naya Rivera battles rumors
  • Naya Rivera battles rumors



  • karthiknv143
    07-31 06:14 PM
    make sure is htere any filing fee check sent back in the package...





    girlfriend #39;Glee#39; Star Naya Rivera Lands naya rivera glee. GLEE - Santana - Naya Rivera
  • GLEE - Santana - Naya Rivera



  • suny_saini
    08-04 06:36 AM
    i am confused at the reason they gave to reject my visa.
    according to our calculations in above posts i had hope that i will be eligible to go but today i got my passport and other submitted documents back with reply

    In your case , the I-140 was filed on sept 10, 2001 and approved on october 08, 2003. The visa became available on october 08, 2003 . Form I-824 was not filed within one year of visa became available. <my name> was born on January 03, 1986. because he (me) is above 21 years old an immigrant visa as a derivative beneficiary of Employment third prefrence (e3) immigrant visa category cannot be inssued to <my name>. In order to qualify for a visa, he (me) would need to benifit from CSPA. Since form I-824 was not filed within one year of visa becoming available on October 08, 2003.
    <my name> cannot be processed under CSPA

    plz help me with right advice and solution so that i can travel with my family.
    my mom and bro got te visa and it will expire in 6 monts and i want to go with them, can i be able to get visa in any case before their visa expire?

    i badly need help.





    hairstyles Naya Rivera, Santana on Glee naya rivera glee. Lea Michele, Naya Rivera, Glee
  • Lea Michele, Naya Rivera, Glee



  • SL%%
    08-18 09:27 PM
    hi sl
    which service center is processing your application ?

    nsc





    meet
    08-31 09:36 PM
    Please do reply to my queries...........





    immiguy
    07-18 01:25 PM
    Hi,
    Hello all,
    Here is my situation.My Pirority date is March 2005 and my category is EB3. My 485 and my spouse;s ( as my dependent) was filed through my compnay on July 2nd.

    My spouse's company's had independently started processing is GC under EB2.His priority date is June 2007.He got his labor approved last week and is eligible for i-140 and 485 right now.

    At this time, which category is most benefitial to us? EB3 from March 2005 or EB2 from July 2007?

    Gurus, please help



    No comments:

    Post a Comment