Friday, June 24, 2011

new justin bieber pictures

images 2010 New Justin Bieber new justin bieber pictures. new justin bieber and selena
  • new justin bieber and selena



  • IneedAllGreen
    11-30 06:38 PM
    Glad to know that your appeal process got approval for I-140 petition. I am desperate to get my I-140 petition approved from USCIS. Please give me some detail of your case and when did you filed Notice of appeal and when did you received your response for appeal?

    Thanks

    Did you try to appeal the denial ??
    Mine was denied for the same reasons (denied no rfe) and my lawyer appealed and it worked and I-140 approved.

    Try to see if you can appeal. If I am not wrong you can appeal within 30 days of denial.





    wallpaper new justin bieber and selena new justin bieber pictures. new justin bieber 2011
  • new justin bieber 2011



  • rb_248
    07-27 07:13 AM
    I tested it. It works great. Admins must consider creating a link for this on the main page of IV. Good job.





    new justin bieber pictures. girlfriend justin bieber new
  • girlfriend justin bieber new



  • champu
    03-12 09:25 PM
    Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
    :):):):):):)





    2011 new justin bieber 2011 new justin bieber pictures. wallpaper new justin bieber
  • wallpaper new justin bieber



  • sss9i
    08-05 10:42 PM
    I didn't fill G28 form.
    Filed by employer(Attorney is employer for Company) Is it o.k. without filling G28 form??
    Thanks



    more...


    new justin bieber pictures. new justin bieber photoshoot.
  • new justin bieber photoshoot.



  • capriol
    07-06 02:32 PM
    you should be fine. do you have a valid transit visa? i think you need to have one if you are travelling through the European Union.

    Dear friends,
    I received all the three responses to my queries on AP travel. All three of you have confirmed the same. Thanks a lot, I feel a lot better now. Although, as one of you mentioned about a transit visa through the EU, I will be waiting within the Amsterdam airport for 3 hours to take the connecting U.S flight, and so I don't think I need a transit visa. Thanks a lot.





    new justin bieber pictures. NEW JUSTIN BIEBER HAIRCUT 2010
  • NEW JUSTIN BIEBER HAIRCUT 2010



  • saimrathi
    07-03 11:41 AM
    Dont tell me you never take vacation ;-) If that is true, I will hire you.

    Please hire me.. since you are all set yourself... Lets be practical.. I think contacting the media should be your top priority.. I have done it already, why dont u use your precious time there...



    more...


    new justin bieber pictures. teen Justin+ieber+new+
  • teen Justin+ieber+new+



  • glus
    02-27 09:09 AM
    I have received my GC on January 28th. My company filled the following with USCIS:

    I140 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 24th 2008
    I485 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 20th 2008

    Now... some people say to me to wait 180 days to quit my current job (which is paying me half of what I should be earning as a GC holder), some people say it is okay to leave at anytime....

    So, I don't know what to do, I pretend to become a citzen in 5 years also, and not sure if this will count bad towards that.

    I have some reasons to leave: sallary is low (they will not negociate more), wife is pregnant and I am getting a mortgage.

    Please advice.

    Ok, since your GC has been approved, it is not true you need to wait 180 days. There is nothing in the law that says that. What is true is something different. When you received your GC through your employer, the presumption is that you will remain with this employer for a long time to come as it was a permanent job offer position. Of course, under some circumstances, it is possible you can't work for the same employer any longer; for instance, the company is closing etc. But, if you receive a GC and you voluntarily leave your employer immediately or after a few months, you MAY have issues during naturalization. At that time your application can be scrutinized whether or not you really was going to work for the employer who sponsored you. I've seen this happening several times. If you left voluntarily after a short period of time, the USCIS may say it was fraud and you never intended to work for your sponsor. So, in general, it is advisable to remain with the original sponsor for some time. Some attorneys say 1 year is enough, some say 2 years is enough and some say 6 months is enough. It is up to you. The law does not specify what the period is, but be logical and careful about this. You can hold 5 jobs, but I would suggest to stay with your current employer for as long as possible. Think forward, and not backward.

    Hope this makes sense.





    2010 girlfriend justin bieber new new justin bieber pictures. 2010 New Justin Bieber
  • 2010 New Justin Bieber



  • jsb
    08-03 10:09 PM
    I applied in July, RD Jul 2nd. TSC

    Havent seen any changes on my case status. my name check hasn't cleared yet. I called and spoke with an IO, she said name check wasnt cleared, wouldnt tell how long its been with FBI. I asked about the 180 day name check rule and she said it doesnt matter they still woudnt work on the case till NC was cleared.

    How do you find about yoru namecheck status? Does USCIS entertain such queries over the phone? Or it is through Infopass?



    more...


    new justin bieber pictures. pictures new justin bieber
  • pictures new justin bieber



  • RayP
    12-08 03:13 AM
    Thanks for your response. Good to hear that I can file while I am outside the US.
    Meanwhile, I was wondering if it expires due to (assume) my neglect... does that create issues or can I apply at a later date... this is just in case I forget !! Sorry !!





    hair wallpaper new justin bieber new justin bieber pictures. house justin bieber new
  • house justin bieber new



  • Marphad
    03-31 09:46 AM
    Yahoooooooooooooo......We (Me and my wife) received welcome notice today . Our 485 is approved on 25 th March.

    no updates online just received postal mail from USCIS today .

    I guess end of long wait , been in country from 2001 .

    I wish you all the best and hang in there if your PD is current you can expect the notice any time so keep checking your postal mail box .

    FYI - I dont know if my back ground check is clear or not , I guess it is .

    Congratulations!



    more...


    new justin bieber pictures. justin bieber 2011 wallpaper
  • justin bieber 2011 wallpaper



  • neha_garg123
    01-08 07:22 PM
    I rue for the big "premium" company that has hired a "premium" MBA graduate that cracks under pressure. A Satyam waiting to happen I guess ... best of luck


    Thanks a lot Hinglish. Btw are you really sad or just a pessimist? Anyways I pity u!!





    hot new justin bieber photoshoot. new justin bieber pictures. News justin monday
  • News justin monday



  • chanduv23
    12-24 02:25 PM
    Please post your own blog sites here if you have written articles about immigration and have any videos, cartoons, PSA etc....



    more...


    house new justin bieber songs 2011. new justin bieber pictures. hot new justin bieber pictures
  • hot new justin bieber pictures



  • optimystic
    04-06 01:43 AM
    I believe the general line of thought is any time between 6 to 12 months.

    But I wonder how the AC21 affects this. It seems as though if you invoke AC21 and change employers before getting GC (following all rules like "similar job" etc) , you are not obligated to eventually join back the original GC sponsoring employer after one gets GC.

    But if you stick with the same orginal GC sponsoring employer till you get GC, then you are obliged to show good faith intent and have to continue for 6-12 months (although technically USCIS/DOL don't give any specific limits). There is no AC21 kind of provision once you get GC !





    tattoo NEW JUSTIN BIEBER HAIRCUT 2010 new justin bieber pictures. justin bieber new haircut 2011
  • justin bieber new haircut 2011



  • roseball
    04-02 12:53 PM
    Thank you gc28262. It's just that my attorney havent seen this issue with Pre PERM cases. May be it is because PERM had more specific questions to answer so that there is little flexibility. Form 750 which was used before PERM did not have that many specific questions regarding labor conditions. So there was room for interpretation.

    Thanks for murthy's link. Yes, It makes sense Gald I extended my H1 after returning on AP. So I am better positioned there.

    Yes, actually the USCIS has argued the same in their revocation response which is that my labor requirements on Form 9089 aren't flexible enough to transfer me to EB3.
    ----

    What your attorney is suggesting I believe is the right approach at this time. I would consult a reputed attorney and take his/her advise before taking any action. I would also have your company start a new PERM case in parallel, just incase. Yes, ETA-750 provides a little more flexibility w.r.t EB2 to EB3 downgrades when compared to 9089, but it depends on the educational requirements mentioned on the form. But your approach should be to get I-485 approval based on earlier I-140 and if that doesn't work out, then request for a downgrade. Hope it works out for you, good luck.



    more...


    pictures teen Justin+ieber+new+ new justin bieber pictures. justin bieber fail. justin
  • justin bieber fail. justin



  • cmanoj2000
    07-28 01:29 AM
    Came to US in 2004. But never was after GC. Applied in Feb 2008 EB2. So does not look like will get my GC in next couple of years.

    'cooler' has well said that value of GC has changed as life has progressed. Now thinking of going back as parents getting older. Plus daughter has US citizenship. If she wants to come back here, that is her privilege.

    Completing 40 SS credits next year. So can return after that. Bought home in 2006 at the peak of the buble so getting out of the house is probably the only hurdle left.





    dresses News justin monday new justin bieber pictures. Justin Bieber NEW HAIRCUT
  • Justin Bieber NEW HAIRCUT



  • LOL123
    02-13 03:41 PM
    Folks,

    Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup pictures new justin bieber new justin bieber pictures. new justin bieber songs 2011.
  • new justin bieber songs 2011.



  • raj7480
    05-24 02:24 PM
    Can IV do a press release and circulate thru news wire? IV can write an article about legal immigration and what IV is doing for it. You can submit your release thru sites like http://www.prweb.com/

    They are free and if you pay some fee (I think $80), news will go to many popular news portals.

    This is a good time since all the news engines are seeking articles with keyword "immigration". I am sure this will open some more doors for IV.





    girlfriend justin bieber new haircut 2011 new justin bieber pictures. hair NEW JUSTIN BIEBER HAIRCUT
  • hair NEW JUSTIN BIEBER HAIRCUT



  • dreamworld
    12-13 04:05 PM
    I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
    I heard the job market demand is high and
    most jobs require master degree at least.

    As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..

    Could I apply as EB2 ?
    Am I qualifed?

    To your question:
    Yes, You can apply under EB2 with Masters degree.

    But do your own research on pursuing masters. It will take alteast 2+ years to complete and land on a job. The GC process and Economy might swing back or forth without your control.





    hairstyles justin bieber 2011 wallpaper new justin bieber pictures. new justin bieber haircut
  • new justin bieber haircut



  • rockstart
    08-03 09:41 AM
    You have two options. One is forget the current GC and take new job re-start your GC.

    The second option is keep a copy of your I 140 approval. Join a new company. Re-Start the GC application. When the new labor is approved and lawyer is ready to ship the I 140 package to USCIS ask him to include the copy of Old I 140 approval notice in it with a cover letter to USCIS requesting porting the old priority date to your new application. ( I am not sure of job description in the 2 labors needs to be same/ similar for portablity. My guess is that it does not need to be strictly same but least in same field. Example IT to IT and not say IT to Finance or Healthcare etc)

    The best bet is to take an appointment with a lawyer and go over it. Also talk to new companys immigration attorney if he will support this porting when the time comes.





    arnet
    09-15 03:05 PM
    nt for slight difference i think....but they will pass with much difference....

    who knows, even they might have difference in areas like lighting,technology,patrols,who construct it, funding, etc.....if they add our provisions then it will definitely goes to committee.....





    tikka
    08-10 04:07 PM
    Get some inspiration

    qtW8h5vLfn4

    and make it to the meeting and rally :)

    see you there..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment