Thursday, June 9, 2011

new vw beetle 2012 images

new vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 Volkswagen beetle pricenew vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 Volkswagen beetle price
  • 2012 Volkswagen beetle price



  • karsat
    10-18 03:15 PM
    Can someone please post all the documents required for filing AC21 ?





    new vw beetle 2012 images. new 2012 beetle vw.new vw beetle 2012 images. new 2012 beetle vw.
  • new 2012 beetle vw.



  • Almond
    07-17 08:42 AM
    bmneni,

    My understanding is that, you wouldn't have an 'A#' when you apply for I-485(if it's first time). If it is second time, then you have to mention the 'A#' assigned to you. Guys, please correct me if I am wrong.


    You do have an A number-you're assigned one when you get your approved I140. I remember having to tell my lawyer on my own to put it on there (in front of me) he didn't even think to do it himself:mad:


    Bmneni, if you enclosed a copy of that approved I140 you should be ok although from what I hear, to make it easier on the person processing your paperwork it'd be nice to put it on the other forms too. But if a copy of the I140 is there, I think you'll be ok.





    new vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 VW Beetle Sidenew vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 VW Beetle Side
  • 2012 VW Beetle Side



  • arc
    10-25 04:56 PM
    bump





    new vw beetle 2012 images. New-Generation All-Electricnew vw beetle 2012 images. New-Generation All-Electric
  • New-Generation All-Electric



  • eb3retro
    12-17 01:36 PM
    my current employer filed for my labor in march 2005, got approved in march 2007, filed I-140 in April 2005,and while I-140 was pending filed I-485 in july fiasco. In sep-2007 got intent to deny of I-140 based on A2P(ability to pay), employer filed M.T.R in October 2007. I have my fingered crossed looking at the financial statment from employer for the year 2005. chances are the MTR will be denied too. Now I have a new job offer from another employer who is willing to do new H1b for me and may be a labor petition too. the question is I want to see what comes out of the current MTR. Here is the question;
    1/- if I tell the current employer to contine the process(which I dont think he will have problem with) and join the job on h1b will my I-485 status be changed or will it effects the current process?
    2/- I am currently runnig on sixth year of h1b and my current visa expires in 2010 bades on the pending process with current employer. if I join the new employer on h1b what will be the H1b status will be?
    thanks for the answers in advaced


    for gods sake, pls put proper heading for new threads.



    more...


    new vw beetle 2012 images. The New Volkswagen Beetle 2012new vw beetle 2012 images. The New Volkswagen Beetle 2012
  • The New Volkswagen Beetle 2012



  • gcman2005
    10-08 11:04 AM
    Hello,

    I have following situation and need some help on making my travel decision:

    1. Me and my wife booked ticket to travel to India on October 27th and coming back on November 29th. Our advance parole will expire in NOV 18th. We have H1B approval till 2010 from a company A. I am working on H1B and my wife working on EAD.

    2. Me and my wife filed EAD/AP July 29th 2008. My AP got approved on Aug 31. But my wifes AP/EAD is not yet approved.

    3. Two months back my H1B sponsoring company( company A) was acquired by company B. Company B is a Canadian company. Company B has taken all obligations and liabilities of LCA's of company A.

    4. Since the aquiring comany is candian company my offer letter and the employment verifaication letters are with address and telephone numbers of canada/ottawa.

    5. My pay stubs are still issued with name of Campany A.

    6. Since My wifes AP is not approved we are planning stamp out H1B/h4 visa at us consulate in chennai. I am wondering with above situation is there any risk in visa approval at chennai consulate ?


    7. Is there any way from now and OCtober 27 I can expidate the AP approval for my wifes application?

    8. How long it takes these days for H1B visa approvals at chennai with the new PIMS process ? Will I get visa approved on Nov 10th if my interview is on NOV 3rd?

    9. What are the risks in this travel ?





    new vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 volkswagen beetle - newnew vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 volkswagen beetle - new
  • 2012 volkswagen beetle - new



  • vactorboy29
    02-19 06:01 PM
    Vivek Dude, I don't know about that...

    After speaking to my lawyer, it is my understanding that when you use EAD or AP, you are no longer on H1 and it is considered AOS. However, you can reapply for H1 after you use your AP...As far as I know AP does have an affect on your immigration status...Please someone correct me if you know for sure that AP does not affect H1/H4 status...

    For the OP, please consult with other lawyers or chat with someone on free immigration lawyer chat forums...

    AP - Is for travel purpose,no connection to your work status in US.
    EAD - is your work status .If you use it your H1b is envalid.



    more...


    new vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 VW Beetle designnew vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 VW Beetle design
  • 2012 VW Beetle design



  • Sunx_2004
    11-21 12:37 AM
    Just how bad is the backlog? (http://imminfo.com/Blog/articles.php?art_id=100&start=1)

    Our office is but one of many receiving these inquiries. I have to believe that somewhere between 7,500 and 12,000 people are actively in the process of upgrading their preference classifications right now. As the months progress, this number will increase. All of these people will move onto the EB2 waiting list with older priority dates, in some cases as early as 2002. When this happens, it will push those with more recent priority dates back in line, increasing the time they must wait for visa availability
    ..........
    .........

    This is a long shot in today's scenario, not many companies are filing GC let alone conversion to EB2.
    In short, EB3 is doomed....





    new vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 Volkswagen New Beetlenew vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 Volkswagen New Beetle
  • 2012 Volkswagen New Beetle



  • greyhair
    09-24 09:14 AM
    Live: House Immigration sub-committee hearing on C-Span

    C-SPAN3 Live Stream - C-SPAN (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN3.aspx)



    more...


    new vw beetle 2012 images. a new Volkswagen Beetlenew vw beetle 2012 images. a new Volkswagen Beetle
  • a new Volkswagen Beetle



  • chi_shark
    12-03 04:28 PM
    Hopefully your attitude is a little better towards actual potential customers, who are business people, who need marketing help in the specific industry that you are in.

    o lord! right back at you! thanks for your concern...





    new vw beetle 2012 images. on how a 2012 New Beetlenew vw beetle 2012 images. on how a 2012 New Beetle
  • on how a 2012 New Beetle



  • madhavig
    08-02 01:23 PM
    I work as a consultant for one of the big 5 firms implementing SAP applications. What is the job code referenced for this job? I want to know the job category it falls under as per the Dictionary of Occupation Title or the O*Net published by DOL. My company did not provide me this information but any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks everyone in advance,
    Madhavi



    more...


    new vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 Volkswagen Beetlenew vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 Volkswagen Beetle
  • 2012 Volkswagen Beetle



  • sonu9
    08-01 07:56 PM
    hi thank you once again.

    my project is not that much long term project . after completing project again i have to go for " X " location only . In this recession time getting project in same place is very tough and then for every project we cant move our whole family but we single persons can adjust and stay with some friends in that project location.

    I said i moved not we all. sorry for that i might have tell you clearly before . i thought if i write everything its looks like bigger matter. so for suggesting me some guys cant take that much time to read full thing. so i mentioned only important things. anyway i really appriciate your good efforts . thank you.





    new vw beetle 2012 images. the new volkswagen beetle 2012new vw beetle 2012 images. the new volkswagen beetle 2012
  • the new volkswagen beetle 2012



  • ashkam
    09-06 09:08 AM
    1 : yes you have to file form I-539. Attach copies of her I-94, your I-94, your I-797 and her last two paychecks. Make sure you file this form before her final day at work.

    2 : It will not be against the quota. She can apply for an H1B anytime she wants and can start working once the H1B gets approved.

    3. No she does not need a stamp.



    more...


    new vw beetle 2012 images. new vw beetle 2012 images.new vw beetle 2012 images. new vw beetle 2012 images.
  • new vw beetle 2012 images.



  • MightyIndian
    11-05 08:47 PM
    I think - there will be more people in AF Unit this consulate

    As Hyderabad is very popular in those lines.

    What is AF unit?





    new vw beetle 2012 images. VW New Beetle 2012 Makes Worldnew vw beetle 2012 images. VW New Beetle 2012 Makes World
  • VW New Beetle 2012 Makes World



  • arung
    01-02 01:14 PM
    They took just a week for me.



    more...


    new vw beetle 2012 images. volkswagen beetle 2012new vw beetle 2012 images. volkswagen beetle 2012
  • volkswagen beetle 2012



  • immi_enthu
    08-10 04:26 PM
    your attorney or employer (whoever filed it) will get the approval notice.


    wont the company receive a courtesy copy even if attroney files it ?





    new vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 Volkswagen Beetle whitenew vw beetle 2012 images. 2012 Volkswagen Beetle white
  • 2012 Volkswagen Beetle white



  • payur
    09-07 02:17 PM
    Actually my husband is primary for GC process.I am on H4 visa.How can he revoke I-140.My PD is may'03 and TSC

    Oh..I see.

    May be soon you will get your GC and then you can kick your employer:)

    I am confused on how your H1B cancellation letter will impact your GC. If my understanding is correct your employer and your husband's employer are different, I don't see any relation. This is my guess and consulting an attorney will be the best.



    more...


    new vw beetle 2012 images. vw beetle new 2012. new vwnew vw beetle 2012 images. vw beetle new 2012. new vw
  • vw beetle new 2012. new vw



  • jasmin45
    07-23 08:11 PM
    I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
    1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
    2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
    3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
    4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
    5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
    6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...
    Job requirement change may have negative effect on I-140. Because the 140 is based on approved labor and for labor certification, your company must have advertised the job requirements. Please consult a good lawyer for advise and he will come up with options if possible at all.





    new vw beetle 2012 images. new vw beetle 2012 price. newnew vw beetle 2012 images. new vw beetle 2012 price. new
  • new vw beetle 2012 price. new



  • TeddyKoochu
    01-26 12:54 PM
    I have been working in US continously since May 2003. I have not committed a single crime other than an occasional traffic ticket. I have a fantastic work ethic and can give tons of references of clients and people who I have worked with. I have paid taxes at the rate 25% to 28% in the last 6 years. I pay property taxes. I have never missed or been late on a single credit card or rent or bill payment. I have excellent credit history. After 6 years now recently I wanted to go to India to see my ailing father who had a heart attack and my attorney warned me that since I am on H1 visa and working as a consultant and am not a full time employee I should NOT go to India since the US consulate in India is rejecting or deffering issuing of visas quoting various reasons. They are basically trying to make life miserable for people regardless of their experience or value they bring to the table. What am I supposed to do? Do you just want me to go back to India - is that the end game here? I will if thats what you want. I will pull my money from the US economy I have invested in. Stop paying county and property and federal taxes. Stop paying license fees every year to the county. I will stop paying the humongous H1B visa extension fees. I hope this is what you want as you build your country's future with illegal immigrants whom you seem to favor more than people who are here legally. I wont even tell you how frustrating it has been to wait for Green Card which seems beyond possible!

    Amazingly well said, great.





    new vw beetle 2012 images. New Volkswagen Beetle willnew vw beetle 2012 images. New Volkswagen Beetle will
  • New Volkswagen Beetle will



  • a_yaja
    07-26 09:09 AM
    Bibs:
    To apply for EAD you need the following documents

    1. I-131 EAD Application document
    2. Copy of I-485 receipt notice
    3. 2 colored passport pictures - recent
    4. Cashiers cheque as stated in the form.

    Send all this in and wait. You dont need an attorney to do this. This is really a simple procedure.
    You need to send in I-765 form and not I-131. I think I-131 is the form for advanced parole. Other than the form name, the above looks correct.





    aadimanav
    06-14 11:13 AM
    Any one???





    SGP
    11-27 04:56 PM
    I can't agree less with snathan



    No comments:

    Post a Comment