Thursday, June 9, 2011

new york city skyline outline

new york city skyline outline. new york city skyline outline.
  • new york city skyline outline.



  • fromnaija
    12-31 08:24 PM
    Hi,

    I just got my 2nd 3 year extension (Nov 2006 to Nov 2009) on my H1B after completing six years.

    My PD is June 2005 and I-140 approved on July 2006. I am thinking of
    changing my job. I am puzzling about the following questions:

    1. Can I change the job and use my 3 year extension for the next job?
    2. Can I keep my PD of June 2005 if my current employer doesn't revoke
    my I-140 ?
    3. If I apply for GC again with new employer and get my I-140 approved , can
    I keep getting 3 year extensions on that job ?

    PLEASE HELP!.

    Thank you,

    Yes, yes and yes. Your questions have been answered many times over here.





    new york city skyline outline. new york city skyline
  • new york city skyline



  • h1techSlave
    04-23 05:26 PM
    Can you be a little more specific on what you are doing?

    If you don't want to publish it in this open forum, please send me a PM.


    I was in dilemma just like every one; keep postponing things right from the day I got EAD(2years passed).
    Since I am on employment with H1b/GC sponsoring employer full time, I did not see a problem starting a company on my spouse name and start working part time as Corp to corp relation.
    My feeling is, even if my status changed to EAD ( I don't know how to inform USCIS or USCIS know if I work for my spouse single member company), what will be the impact? RFE's for the next 3-5years? In such scenarios H1b/GC employer will any way ans those calls.

    Though, I don't have any proof/idea of what the status I am/will be in using EAD as part time. I simply took the plunge with my gut feeling and economy situation.
    If there is a chance or idea you want to put forth with your own company, there is no good time than today!

    Good luck and let us know.





    new york city skyline outline. new york city skyline outline.
  • new york city skyline outline.



  • trictrac
    09-08 12:34 PM
    I am too in same boat, just numbers here and there. Infact my employer has done this to all his guys. He is minting... man!!! yours is atleast asking for contract, mine just said give me flat cash, n no paperwork. he says he will return, but you know who returns.

    also he changed name of the company and so all the approved 140s has to be reapproved so all are again stuck.





    new york city skyline outline. City skyline by night with
  • City skyline by night with



  • JDM
    11-27 10:46 PM
    Happened to me too. No Idea what does this means



    more...


    new york city skyline outline. new york city skyline outline.
  • new york city skyline outline.



  • JuneBut2ndJuly
    09-05 06:53 PM
    Today employer sent mail checks cashed.waiting for receipts.

    Jul 2nd Received by J Barrett at 10:25 AM at NSC

    My I-140 was approved from TSC in Feb 2007
    My PD is Jun 2003; EB2-India





    new york city skyline outline. new york city skyline outline.
  • new york city skyline outline.



  • anu_t
    06-20 02:20 PM
    :( :( unfortunatelly I don't have 140 copy. :( It seems I can't do anything in this case.



    more...


    new york city skyline outline. New York City skyline,
  • New York City skyline,



  • nlssubbu
    04-11 05:27 PM
    I am from Oregon, glad to be of help. Sent an email.

    Please send me a PM if you want one more from Oregon.

    Thanks





    new york city skyline outline. stock vector : City skyline
  • stock vector : City skyline



  • sayantan76
    09-24 11:46 AM
    My problem with these hearings is that they play soccer with the interests of immigrants. There are pro and anti immigrant views in discussion.

    Enforcement is all about closing the borders and deporting immigrants. But why do we not see hearings to discuss and introduce bills that fine the employers and put them in jail if they hire an undocumented? But nobody, not even the anti-immigrant groups are pushing for such a bill. A lot of undocumented problem will be solved if employers cannot hire undocumented. We call immigrants as illegal, but why can't we use the same standard for employers who illegally hire undocumented?

    Secondly when they talk about legalization and path to citizenship, there is no country limits for them. But as soon as we talk about removing country limits in front of the same people, we hear talks about diversity etc.

    The same people who favor legals in such discussions, become anti-legal when they have a chance to do something for legals. Why a simple bill like recapture not introduced by these same people till now?

    Overall Immigration is more about politics, votes than actually solving a problem. If these folks are serious about fixing a problem, a lot could have been done till now. We need to hear more action than just talk.
    Pappu - if you were a politician and were taking some actions to benefit future voters in anticipation of creating a vote bank for coming years - would do something for those future voters who when they become eligible use their rational judgement to vote (and hence could vote either way based on issues relevant at that time) or would you rather do something for a group that will vote as a "block" - and therein lies the rationale



    more...


    new york city skyline outline. new york city skyline outline.
  • new york city skyline outline.



  • arc
    02-23 10:33 AM
    I know we can enter back on AP.

    I have similar situation:

    I am only going for a week long training to Toronto, I am working on EAD and have a Valid AP...DO I NEED TO GET A CANADA VISA? If Yes which one, Temp Work or Temp Resident?





    new york city skyline outline. new york city skyline outline.
  • new york city skyline outline.



  • greencard_fever
    09-19 06:58 PM
    Look at this guys..Spain sending the Immigrants back to Home country because they dont want to pay the unemploment benefits in bad economy..

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26792948/



    more...


    new york city skyline outline. new york city skyline outline.
  • new york city skyline outline.



  • EB3IFiasco
    04-22 12:34 AM
    Jonas - Are you sure you have a EB3 labor? i.e. less than 5 yrs of experience and/or a miniumum BS as opposed to greater than 5 yrs of experience and/or master's or higher (EB2)? If latter than you may file your I-140 under EB2.

    EB3 or EB2 gets decided on your I140 based on your labor certification job requirements.





    new york city skyline outline. new york skyline silhouette.
  • new york skyline silhouette.



  • ajay
    03-23 02:46 PM
    If your employer is a 'good' person s/he might be of help to you in this regard. LLC also may be an option that you can try with. Let others also explore some possibilities for you.


    Good Luck in your website.



    more...


    new york city skyline outline. new york city skyline
  • new york city skyline



  • delhiguy79
    07-30 10:36 AM
    Guys ... please help. I am trying to get PCC from my local police station and they are giving me hell time here... and I am running out of time. The local police station guys are saying that they will only give a letter in white paper (No letter head) and they are insisting that it will not be used. What shall I do and I have to submit my documents by tuesday by latest.....

    Questions for friends around

    1.. is the letter given by the local police station with out the letter head will e accepted in the Consulate?
    2.. If not can we get a PCC from the commisioner office?


    Please give me some directions.


    u can get from the office which issued u passport

    u dont need to go to police station





    new york city skyline outline. a New York City skyline.
  • a New York City skyline.



  • rb_248
    09-05 03:33 PM
    Congratulations!

    Thanks. But, I am still not sure if I can start celebrating.



    more...


    new york city skyline outline. Free New York City skyline
  • Free New York City skyline



  • Venkat_175
    04-06 03:40 PM
    Hi,

    I signed an agreement with my employer who is holding my H1 visa. Agreement is saying I should not work for same client for 1 year. While I am on project, client is offering me Permanent job. My employer is saying I should not accept the employment offer from client. If I ignore my employer and accepts the offer from my client, I am going to be in trouble?

    Thank you very much.

    Regards,
    Venkat.





    new york city skyline outline. new york city skyline
  • new york city skyline



  • seeking_GC
    07-19 01:34 PM
    I came back from India yesterday and used my AP for the second time in SFO ( had been to India last November using the same AP) and had absolutely no issues. I have used AC 21 so I am not with the employer who started my GC process.

    When you come into immigration they take your finger prints, just hand them your AP and passport and they will send you to secondary inspection.( If you are using AP you are always sent to secondary inspection), place your passport and AP in the slots placed on the table as you enter the room, the immigration officers will pick up the papers one by one and call your name if they have any questions. For me they asked if I had only one copy of my AP, I said yes as they had kept one copy the last time I had used my AP. He then asked me how long I was out of the country (2 weeks ) and whether it was business or vacation ( business in my case ), he asked me to have a seat, five mins later he called and gave me my passport and parole stamped AP ( He stamped it a second time as there was already a parole stamp on the AP) Whole process took about 20-25 mins.

    Hope that helps



    more...


    new york city skyline outline. skyline with perspective
  • skyline with perspective



  • JupiterTransit
    08-26 02:04 PM
    I-140 Premium and I-1485 filed concurrently at NSC on June 29th. Received July 2nd. No clue if checks are encashed.

    PD: Nov 2002.
    H1-B 7th year expiring Dec'07;
    8th year extension filed.

    Any one in the same boat?





    new york city skyline outline. new york city skyline. HiRez
  • new york city skyline. HiRez



  • arc
    10-25 03:57 PM
    Hi

    Did anyone go to San Jose ASC at Charcot drive for their Biometrics?

    I would appriciate if you can share your experience, in trems of, what time of the day did you go, was it crowded, how long did you wait, are the kids allowed inside, ease of the bio metrics process, have you been there before your actual appointment date, if yes what time of the day did you go and how soon were you done.

    Also if your LUD changed after the appointment and did you call the FBI number to verify whether the prints were right?

    Thanks!





    new york city skyline outline. new york city skyline
  • new york city skyline



  • caliducas
    06-06 05:19 PM
    We are interested in knowing the source of this rule!
    If you pay the new fee for EAD or AP, there is no mention that you won't have to pay again for EAD or AP. You don't have to pay for EAD and/or AP if you had paid new fee for I-485.

    To be honest, I have no idea. That's what my attorney told me. I hope she's right then.





    Adam
    08-20 01:59 PM
    I think it looks good :D





    EndRetro
    04-19 09:27 PM
    I would advise against going outside of your district to apply.

    If you are going to go via drop-box then they may not even accept your applications for stamping based on your Kerala address on your form for H1. If they do, they could very well reject it and ask you to go to Chennai consulate.

    Why would you want to risk that?

    Chennai does not have an availability till Oct and I am in INDIA in May. I was trying till today to get an apptmt in Chennai but not successful.

    I have an AP (through my wife company GC petition), worst case I will use it.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment