Friday, June 24, 2011

nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips

images As I posted previously, Nicki nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. Nicki Minaj, Drake
  • Nicki Minaj, Drake



  • milind70
    08-28 09:33 AM
    what would happen if the approved labor is NOT signed and attached to the I 140. Any experiences like this?

    what do u mean by approved labor not signed??

    Labour approval is approved by DOL .
    It needs to be attached to 140 application.
    140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
    485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you





    wallpaper Nicki Minaj, Drake nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. So ummm Drake seems to have
  • So ummm Drake seems to have



  • Kodi
    10-17 12:48 PM
    Same main code as in the first 2 digits?

    Does 13-2011.02 and 13-2011.01 the same main code?





    nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. The couple were seen kissing
  • The couple were seen kissing



  • surabhi
    10-17 03:52 PM
    Widely known as payroll tax is actually FICA tax (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Insurance_Contributions_Act_tax) 6.2 % of federal and 1.5% of medicare...together coming close to 8%. I'm not aware of any state component above this 8%...
    But do consider your desi employer needs to carry a liability insurance of 1 million, otherwise most established vendors and clients won't work with him...He needs to pay premium on that depending on how many consultant are working....

    So practically, claim as they may, NO consultancy firm can pay you 90% of your billing and still do business profitably.... They are hiding something behind their numbers...

    If you are getting 85% of the billing and your consultancy is paying your payroll taxes and you are paying your medical insurance premium, consider that as a very good deal... I personally could manage 80% of the billing while I was doing consulting...

    I agree. 90% of the bill rate never includes the employer taxes portion.

    It all adds up. It may not be profitable as one assumes. The relocation costs, medical insurance, unpaid vacation days, unpaid holidays..





    2011 So ummm Drake seems to have nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. Other surprises included Drake
  • Other surprises included Drake



  • chanlal
    07-31 11:50 AM
    Thank you for your prompt response

    1. Since company did not send me to USA after getting h1b visa 32 months back. Can he take legal action to pay liquidated charges? as mentioned below in the agreement.

    Extract from Agreement: If the employee terminates the agreement prior to the minimum period of 18 months, the employee will pay company liquidated charges of 4000 USD.

    2.Can New Jersy laws applicable in India to send a legal notice to me?

    3. Since I have not travelled to USA on H1B, Can I be called an Employee of that company who processed my H1B.

    4. Can I take any legal action against him as he did not send me to USA despite the fact that I renewed the Bank Guarantee twice.

    Pls answer the above 3 questions.



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. Nicki Minaj Wants To Kiss Lil#39;
  • Nicki Minaj Wants To Kiss Lil#39;



  • H1B-GC
    09-17 02:42 PM
    2 times I returned back from Intl trips, the officer kept 1 original. I am left with 1 original. I have one intl trip to make before my renewed AP arrives.

    From the discussion, I think the officer will stamp the last original, make a copy and give the original back.

    Have a Photocopy of the AP with a "Copy" Seal on it just in case... I had 2 original AP's and both the Times i travelled international - From Rome and Hyd,India to US , the Immi. Officer gave back the Original with the Stamp on it. you could request the Officer to give back the AP explaining your case. This shouldn't be a matter of concern.





    nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. NICKI MINAJ#39;S BODY .
  • NICKI MINAJ#39;S BODY .



  • vdixit
    04-22 03:09 PM
    Hello,
    My company's HR rep informed me that my application was selected in this godforsaken lottery. however the validity dates of H1 have been screwed up. they say valid from Oct 1st 2008-Oct 1st 2008.
    Now the lawyers are saying hopefully they will correct things before they mail out either the actual recipts or when they issue the visa. If this is not corrected they are going to apply for corrections.
    I am a little worried, should they be waiting until the visa arrives or make a move now?
    Has anyone faced this issue and if yes any advice on how to correct things.



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. Kanye West x Nicki Minaj
  • Kanye West x Nicki Minaj



  • dealsnet
    08-05 11:17 AM
    I did spend EAD renewal for me and wife. Within 1 week our GC is approved. I think because of this application, they took my file out and approved. So I didn't regret the amount spend for this. I have received EAD denial letter after 3 weeks. So this is our last amount for USCIS. Many people with older priority date still in their shelf. Think about it and be happy.

    I've applied for EAD/AP renewal for both myself and my wife. I spent $1,290 for this.

    Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?

    Thanks,

    India EB2; PD - Nov 05
    I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
    I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;





    2010 The couple were seen kissing nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. As I posted previously, Nicki
  • As I posted previously, Nicki



  • eucalyptus.mp
    02-18 09:02 AM
    As my employer is asking me to go back to India , what options I am having to get extention ? Can I file GC my own ?



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. Lil#39; Kim Disses Nicki Minaj
  • Lil#39; Kim Disses Nicki Minaj



  • uma001
    03-08 02:12 PM
    usually you will be asked for W2 for those years since your priority date.It doesnt matter when you entered US initially





    hair Other surprises included Drake nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. Nicki Minaj and Drake
  • Nicki Minaj and Drake



  • GCwaitforever
    07-19 04:00 PM
    Congratulations.



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. drake-and-nicki-minaj-kissing
  • drake-and-nicki-minaj-kissing



  • indyanguy
    01-14 11:07 AM
    This is the format of the letter I had submitted initially. Can someone tell me what is wrong in this?

    ----
    To Whom It May Concern

    I am writing this letter to confirm that XX was employed full time
    (40 hours/week) with XX, located at XX from XX through XX as a Programmer/Analyst.

    His job duties included developing web based software systems. In this
    position, Mr. XX used the following technologies: ASP.NET/C#,
    SQL/SQL Server, HTML, XML, JavaScript, CSS and Web Services.

    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

    Thanks,

    XX





    hot Nicki Minaj Wants To Kiss Lil#39; nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. working with Nicki Minaj
  • working with Nicki Minaj



  • willigetagc
    08-14 03:50 PM
    find a new H1 job yesterday!!!! (you should have already found a job).

    Then you can get back all that he owes you regardless of whether he is paid or not..... unless, of course, he declares bankruptcy.... :D



    more...


    house Nicki Minaj and Drake nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. I mean a brief kiss on the
  • I mean a brief kiss on the



  • tnite
    06-18 12:10 PM
    thanks tnite!!!... u r right my opt/h1b overlaped comfortably and i was never out of status

    But the problem is that you have to send in a copy of your H1B visa for I485.
    The visa will mention the fact that it was issued in May 2007

    USCIS might ask you 'Place of last entry: 2000" and how come you have a visa with a issue date of May 2007.
    That means that you were at a US port of entry recently.

    I think putting your canadian date is the best option.(My opinion)
    You can always tell USCIS that you were issued a visa in Canada and technically you left the US and came back again in May 2007





    tattoo NICKI MINAJ#39;S BODY . nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. Drake+nicki+minaj+2011
  • Drake+nicki+minaj+2011



  • natrajs
    09-05 12:11 PM
    What's the big deal, if it is not this year may be in next few years another bill will be introduced. Bills will kept being introduced and some day one of those bill will pass.

    Why should I worry about it? Do you really think you can make a difference?

    Even the answer is yes, people with late priority dates should be more worried as they are the ones who will get their GC in several years. If they are not worried, why are you?

    You know there is a saying that goes in my country, you can bring horse to water but you can't make him drink.

    So dude take it easy... Even though in 5-10 years but folks will get their GC (of course assuming other things remain constant)


    I may have early PD but it doesn't make GC is granted, rather than focus on �What�s in for me� please focus on common issue.

    Great people had not thought about themselves, they always thought about the future.

    There is old say in my country that a person who plants a tree will not be get benefited through that, but still plant it; the reason is that the person believes that the tree will give benefits to the future generations



    more...


    pictures Kanye West x Nicki Minaj nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. hairstyles Nicki Minaj Kiss Drake. Drake+and+nicki+minaj+;
  • hairstyles Nicki Minaj Kiss Drake. Drake+and+nicki+minaj+;



  • chanduv23
    12-08 02:47 PM
    To have some real threads getting started after a long time on IV website. Thanks for the initiative Chunduv

    U r most welcome. Thanks for taking the initiative.

    We need more people taking initiatives on this.

    Folks, please come forward now. IV is your group. IV is "we all combined together"

    Together we can make a difference. Sitting on the fence and doing nothing does not do any good for us.

    Come on folks, all guests will now become members
    All inactive members will now become active members
    All non contributing members will now start contributing.

    Go IV go





    dresses working with Nicki Minaj nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. Nicki Minaj and Drake recently
  • Nicki Minaj and Drake recently



  • senk1s
    05-07 12:42 AM
    there is a new medical form / procedure that went into effect May 1 ...but that is only for tests done after that date.
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=25cd95fda9a99110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    Better to wait for it and see what they are asking for



    more...


    makeup Lil#39; Kim Disses Nicki Minaj nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. Nicki Minaj and Drake
  • Nicki Minaj and Drake



  • irrational
    06-29 10:13 PM
    My Wife and I were scheduled to have our fingerprints taken on July 7th and July 9th respectively. Today, we received a letter for my wife and the letter says "Appointment Canceled" "No need to appear at ASC".

    The letter does not say if they are going to reschedule OR the reason for cancelling.

    I am a July 2007 applicant and this is the first FP appts we have got.

    Does anybody have this kind of experience before?
    Do you think I should show up at the ASC on the previously scheduled date OR just wait for a new letter and date.

    My case is in TSC.

    Any comment is appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Bipin :mad:





    girlfriend Drake+nicki+minaj+2011 nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. nicki minaj 2011 pics.
  • nicki minaj 2011 pics.



  • lacrossegc
    12-08 05:28 PM
    A thought came to mind for those still not convinced on this
    Think of this IV drive as an opportunity to SAVE on future payments to USCIS.

    All those "enjoying" Interim benefits will likely be shelling out atleast $350 every yr for renewals of EAD, AP (if you apply yourself) considerable more if you go through a lawyer... for those still on H1 ... you'll be spending on H1 renewals, travel to counsulates, Visa reciporocal fees etc etc

    The wait time for the final Green card approval for those with more recent Priority dates with no changes could be anywhere from 3-4 yrs....

    So conservatively you would be spending 4* 350 = $1400

    Think about it.... what if IV's drive for changes is successful in lobbying for better provisions which reduce OUR wait times even if by a little bit ... lets say ... by one yr .... YOU would INSTANTLY SAVE $350 ... and it multiplies for every year you save waiting for the final approval.

    Lets say you contributed $100 today and you saved 1 yr in wait time ...
    YOUR Profit is $250 on a $100 contribution in 3 yrs
    atleast 250% returns in 3 yrs .... Can any stock market/bond or CDs match that rate of return

    Contribute now so that IV can make that profit for YOU





    hairstyles drake-and-nicki-minaj-kissing nicki minaj and drake kissing on the lips. hot Drake Kisses Nicki Minaj +
  • hot Drake Kisses Nicki Minaj +



  • Munshi75
    11-24 08:27 AM
    I was on OPT for certain amount of time. But my H1B was approved during my 6th month of OPT . So unless there is any mention of future starting date on your H1B approval notice, you stand to loose the OPT and will be on H1B the moment you receive your receipt number. The REF does not matter at all as you have the receipt number and if you feel confident to deal with your reference.

    Hope I did not confuse you further.





    gconmymind
    08-14 12:58 PM
    A US company is a US company, be it Microsoft, or Cap Gemini, or whatever. For all you know, you may be working with Oracle's consulting division. Are you considered direct employee for Oracle or from a consulting company?

    I have friends from Microsoft and Oracle who just got approved after 7 years + in EB2. I also know people from Consulting companies who got approved in 4 years.

    I do not think there is any logic or facts to support this argument.





    nit_sea
    01-04 11:53 AM
    Can someone reply on my question . Please help .

    My wife got COS from H4 to F1 approved in US. But F1 Stamping in india got denied.
    She will come back to US again on H4 visa .

    Can she apply again for COS to F1 after coming back in US on H4 ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment