Saturday, June 25, 2011

nicki minaj and drake married pictures

images Drake and Nicki Minaj nicki minaj and drake married pictures. nicki minaj and drake married
  • nicki minaj and drake married



  • sanju_dba
    09-14 01:27 PM
    If you feel IV is our only hope/interpreter, then lets fuel it.
    We all know IV needs funds to operate and to drive our concerns.
    I propose $100K raffle every month, result will be announced on the VB day, if VB brings bad news atleast our raffle may get a good one! :D
    each ticket may be sold for $10 ,
    $10 x 20,000 tickets = 200k
    100k for IV , 100k can be split to top 10 winners.

    Please take your poll above.

    Experts can add suggestions to help it construct.





    wallpaper nicki minaj and drake married nicki minaj and drake married pictures. Drake and Nicki Minaj took
  • Drake and Nicki Minaj took



  • gc_in_30_yrs
    09-27 10:08 AM
    so why dont you look at the palnets and tell us what the futre hold for us.. you are doing on astroqury.com

    Lets see what the future holds for us.

    Hold on snhn:

    rbharol is right in saying once it is filed in one category can not be changed. If you want to retain the PD from one category to another, you need to start the process in the category you wanted and ask USCIS to retain the PD from the other category. there is no astroqury.com intervention is required here.





    nicki minaj and drake married pictures. Nicki Minaj; drake kissing.
  • Nicki Minaj; drake kissing.



  • insbaby
    05-22 08:00 AM
    Did you ask him to give you this information in writing? :)

    Two years back, in the month of july, they accepted all applications in one month.

    May be they have been working in the past 2 years to print cards for all of them and ready to dispatch this July.

    :D :D :D :D :D :D

    I think, they probably distribute thru the local stores like Walmart, Target and Costco.





    2011 Drake and Nicki Minaj took nicki minaj and drake married pictures. Nicki Minaj x Drake XXL
  • Nicki Minaj x Drake XXL



  • pappu
    06-14 08:50 AM
    This drive will continue until we meet our goals



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake married pictures. Drake and Nicki Minaj married1
  • Drake and Nicki Minaj married1



  • mihird
    10-25 01:30 PM
    My I-140 doesn't have any "valid until" date on it...I believe, I-140s are pretty much valid indefinitely as long as they are not revoked by the employer...





    nicki minaj and drake married pictures. Drake and Nicki Minaj told
  • Drake and Nicki Minaj told



  • The7zen
    05-28 02:58 PM
    I just did....keep it coming guys.....



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake married pictures. nicki minaj and lil wayne Lil
  • nicki minaj and lil wayne Lil



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-07 09:46 PM
    We just published the ad a week ago. Is that a big deal to revise now ?

    Well, it's going to cost the company to put out a new ad. Might be a big deal for them.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    2010 Nicki Minaj; drake kissing. nicki minaj and drake married pictures. Drake and Nicki Minaj
  • Drake and Nicki Minaj



  • bostonian28
    02-17 08:09 PM
    As far as I can see Yates memo is what is addressing this issue specifically, based on that I think you should be good, i.e your current employer cannot revoke 140 (please see yates memo)......

    It is my opinion....



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake married pictures. Nicki Minaj and Drake have
  • Nicki Minaj and Drake have



  • thomachan72
    06-04 11:38 AM
    Senate is planning to vote on THIS friday and I don't see any urgency or any heat(debate) on this topic. today they will strat debating at 2:30????
    No, they said may be this Friday / next week.





    hair Nicki Minaj x Drake XXL nicki minaj and drake married pictures. Nicki and Drake get married in
  • Nicki and Drake get married in



  • seekerofpeace
    04-23 03:33 PM
    I am in similar situation. While my street address will also stay the same the building is same I am just changing floors...going from a 1 bed to 2 bed which I have to and can't avoid.

    I checked with USPS and they told me that they do automatic mail forwarding for 3 months and which could be expanded...I am not going to intimate USCIS till I have to...I mean delay it as long as you receive your mails you won't miss a thing + the attorney also gets the RFE and their address is fixed and you will get that anyway.

    The postal people can mess up delivery too and i have had friends who did not receive letters from USCIS due to delivery problems .....anything and everything can happen.

    Point is to delay the notification to avoid an RFE....but if everything else is fine and legit I won't mind filling up the address change notification.

    SoP



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake married pictures. Nicki Minaj and Drake decided
  • Nicki Minaj and Drake decided



  • kbsyed61
    04-23 02:20 PM
    June 31?





    hot Drake and Nicki Minaj married1 nicki minaj and drake married pictures. pictures Drake and Nicki Minaj
  • pictures Drake and Nicki Minaj



  • meg_z
    08-14 02:54 PM
    Any cuban sets foot on US land is allowed to stay legally.

    This is wierd.
    so they can change laws for cubans without getting it passed in house and senate. President can just sign a law on his own??
    Wow, this goes to show how powerful the cuban lobby is!!

    With all respect to all cubans, this is only directed to the political machinery and its bias than individuals from Cuba--
    Cubans are more important to the country than high skilled best and the brightest immigrants who have been waiting in line!!!!
    or for that matter cubans are more important than N Koreans, Vietnameese etc from communist countries!!
    or cubans are more important than people from other latin american countries who are also trying to immigrate to usa!!



    more...


    house Drake amp; Nicki Minaj made a nicki minaj and drake married pictures. is-nicki-minaj-and-drake-
  • is-nicki-minaj-and-drake-



  • man-woman-and-gc
    03-09 06:44 PM
    I and my wife got this update from CRIS. Anyone seen this before or know what it means?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

    The last processing action taken on your case

    Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXX

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

    On March 9, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    Sincerely,


    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)





    tattoo Drake and Nicki Minaj told nicki minaj and drake married pictures. Tags: drake, married, nicki
  • Tags: drake, married, nicki



  • desi3933
    01-23 01:18 PM
    ....
    Today I got a RFE requesting proof of authorization to work since my h-1 expired, and realized I couldn't be working when I hired a real lawyer to take care of this case and she informed me so. How to respond my RFE???
    ....
    .....


    Please provide following details -
    1. H1 (and I-94) validity dates
    2. Date of filing for EAD and I-485
    3. Date of EAD approval

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin



    more...


    pictures nicki minaj and lil wayne Lil nicki minaj and drake married pictures. nicki minaj and drake Nicki
  • nicki minaj and drake Nicki



  • sin94
    06-30 06:16 PM
    I had an appointment on the 9th but have not received any cancellation notice yet. I am in NJ and would request if people can mention for which USCIS location were the fingerprinting appointments for?

    This would be my 2nd fingerprinting appointment. The first one in 07 costed us money and messed up my vacation when our laywers said not to miss it.

    Its not like I grown new fingers already!





    dresses pictures Drake and Nicki Minaj nicki minaj and drake married pictures. Nicki Minaj and Drake cuddled
  • Nicki Minaj and Drake cuddled



  • pscdk
    08-30 08:06 PM
    Congratulations babu...good luck!



    more...


    makeup Nicki Minaj and Drake have nicki minaj and drake married pictures. Drake amp; Nicki Minaj made a
  • Drake amp; Nicki Minaj made a



  • RecycledRaj
    09-18 01:17 PM
    i had interview at mumbai consulate on friday morning 9.30.

    EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...


    the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
    she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
    and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
    she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."


    here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....

    WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

    will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?

    expert any advise?
    i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?





    girlfriend Tags: drake, married, nicki nicki minaj and drake married pictures. Drake and Nicki Minaj
  • Drake and Nicki Minaj



  • gbof
    06-30 01:49 PM
    so far, I have heard about at least 30 cases over the internet including one personal case (my wife's) and all of the cancelled appointments seem to be either on 7th, 8th or 9th july. (My wife had it on 8th and got a cancellation notice with the same date which was delivered yesterday...)

    From forums, it appears that, a few of them already got their rescheduled notices, and some got the new date after calling... either way, I guess the above info seems to be true..... worst case scenario, if you don't get rescheduled notices (or dates by calling) by your appointment date, just go to the ASC. I know it's a pain... but I just don't want to give them a chance at denying and don't want to go thru all that hassle...

    pal :)

    I am so very ready for FP on 7/6 and now reading these cancellations is very irritating. To show up definitely require some-bit of planning. Why should they send notice at first placeand then cancel en-block. I only wish I donot get this cancellation notice before 6th and it goes on as scheduled.





    hairstyles Nicki Minaj and Drake decided nicki minaj and drake married pictures. drake with nicki minaj look
  • drake with nicki minaj look



  • gauravsh
    04-28 08:57 AM
    Travelled back from India today by continental flight from mumbai till newark non stop. My H1b is expiring on 19th june. Had a ISSUELESS entry. The guy asked your petition is valid only till 19th June. I replied I am going to file an extension. he said you will be needing to reenter the country after it. I said "yes, I know". He said he is going to give in I-94 valid till 29th june just in case if I have any issues. That is 10 more days after my petition is expring.
    Guy was very nice and supporting. We shared some jokes . he notices that by passport has writing that If I take citizenship of any other country than I have to surrender the passport. he asked "india dont allow dual citizenship". I said "No". he replied "It sucks" and we laughed together.
    My advice dont let current recession effect your trip. If you need any more information PM me. I will be happy to assist.

    Also, just I wanted to share the information becuase many people seemed worried about this.

    Good luck :) :) :) :)





    GCScrewed
    08-22 11:58 AM
    Hi I have quick question about converting. If the employer withdrew approved I-140 (after 180 days have passed since I-485 has filed), can one still port the original priority date? Thanks so much!





    OLDMONK
    06-15 03:13 PM
    I believe it is the number which is assigned to you when your I-140 is approved. It is mentioned on your I -140 approval notice. and it is used to fill your AR-11 form

    Thanks, thats what I thought too. So in that case I am the only one who has that (not dependents) so their forms would be marked as "None".

    Google Search Results as follows:
    An Alien Registration Number or A# is an eight or nine digit number that is assigned to foreign nationals by the United States Bureau of Citizenship & Immigration Services. Foreign nationals who apply for visas without a U.S. relative or employer petition may not have an A#. Most immigrations forms request the A# number. If you do not have an A# just leave this field blank.

    Upon submission of a petition to the USCIS you will be assigned an A#. You can find your A# on the USCIS filing receipt you will receive after the USCIS receives and processes you petition.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment