Sunday, June 26, 2011

nicki minaj and drake

images Nicki Minaj feat. nicki minaj and drake. nicki minaj and drake.
  • nicki minaj and drake.



  • NNReddy
    08-26 03:24 PM
    Thanks for the reply. So we don't need to disclose to employer that we are on EAD.

    AND
    Also can employer discrimnate EAD, for ex: they won't hire people on EAD, can they do that legally?





    wallpaper nicki minaj and drake. nicki minaj and drake. hair hot Drake And Nicki Minaj
  • hair hot Drake And Nicki Minaj



  • lahiribaba
    02-12 02:08 AM
    When I had posted a similar concept a few months back in this site I was ridiculed and called a madman...but now I see appreciation from the same people about a similar idea.

    Well no bitter feeling about this but just wanted to highlight the fact that Indians in general offer the most resistance to a new idea specially if it comes from someone of their own.

    We get what we deserve..:)





    nicki minaj and drake. 00 Drake and Nicki Minaj
  • 00 Drake and Nicki Minaj



  • bibs
    05-09 06:09 PM
    HI
    I am planning to file a for a fresh EAD or new EAD.
    I had filed 485 on 08/06/2007.

    Now I have the following questions:

    1) I am confused about the filing fee for EAD. Some say Filing fee is dependent on your 485 filign date.
    For example, on usics website under 'Special Instructions' it says (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D)
    "If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-765 at a later date."
    Does that mean I donot have to pay any fee to USICS for EAD application?

    2)What are the documents I have to submit along with I-485 receipt, I-94 copy & 2 photos?
    On the I-765Instr document it says
    "You must submit a copy of your Federal Government-issued identity document, such as a passport showing your picture, name and date of birth; a birth certificate with photo ID; a visa issued by a foreign consulate; or a national ID document with photo and/or fingerprint.The identity document photocopy must clearly show the facial feature of the applicant and the boigraphical information."
    Which document I should provide as per the above statement?

    3)What is the EAD application current processing time for Nebraska as I am in California and have to apply to NSC(Nebraska)?

    Thanks in advance.





    2011 hair hot Drake And Nicki Minaj nicki minaj and drake. First Nicki Minaj and Drake
  • First Nicki Minaj and Drake



  • gc_on_demand
    05-28 11:39 AM
    If they approved your I485 before you get married then only way left for your wife is H1b or another visa. ( not Student visa ) you cannot apply for her gc if she is on F1 ( F1 is not dual intent visa ) .

    If they approve GC then current family category takes 5-6 years F2A category . OR u can become citizen and file which is also 6-7 year from day u get ur gc.

    BUT given trend it is very riskey to withdraw I 485. People donot get even chance to apply for I 485. You will be back on line in this mess.

    Choise it yours..



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake. Nicki Minaj and Drake have
  • Nicki Minaj and Drake have



  • smuggymba
    09-17 11:47 PM
    For FY2010 it was ~ 10K and it was mentioned some time back on USCIS website that the spillover for FY2011 may be similar. But I guess we won't know until an official announcement is made.

    thread starter is saying it will make dates current....how is this possible with the same amount of spillover?





    nicki minaj and drake. images Nicki Minaj And Drake
  • images Nicki Minaj And Drake



  • rbms
    02-07 05:56 PM
    I had been doing it for past couple of years. go to uscis.gov and look for instructions to file I-131. It only takes to fill out the application online. You have to submit the supporting documents.(copy of I485, I94 etc.). Read the "instructions for filling out I-131" document.

    97 views... and no response..
    has nobody filed EAD by self and after filing I-485???



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake. Nicki Minaj and Drake
  • Nicki Minaj and Drake



  • kuhelica2000
    10-18 08:58 PM
    Did you have to change your address while you switched jo?. And if you had changed address, did you inform USCIS. I am trying to find out if address chnge is what triggers RFE for job switch. Also were you on H1B or using EAD with previous employer.

    I changed jobs early this year with a 20% pay cut and with different titles and with different client type (private vs public). Got GC last month. No RFEs. I did not inform USCIS.

    Before switching jobs, I checked with my attorney and made sure that I am covered, made sure that my previous employer will not revoke my approved I-140 and made sure that my current employer will cooperate with the process. Last month my GC got approved.

    Good luck.





    2010 00 Drake and Nicki Minaj nicki minaj and drake. Nicki Minaj feat.
  • Nicki Minaj feat.



  • ajju
    02-24 09:00 PM
    http://www.irs.gov/taxpros/article/0,,id=165705,00.html

    This is what i found on the irs website - still havent decided whether to e-file or paper file

    Just eFiled Federal and its already accepted.. My AGI was as it was last year and for spouse (new SSN) put AGI=0.. I needed to confirm the AGI twice and it went thru then.. And next day I received email that return has been accepted... Didn't filed state for personal reasons...

    So I don't see any reason why not eFile.. its faster... Lots of others have already done and thats how I came to know that I need to enter spouse's AGI=0... And filed using her new SSN.. No mention of ITIN anywhere...



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake. Nicki Minaj Feat. Drake
  • Nicki Minaj Feat. Drake



  • blah45
    10-09 06:12 PM
    I'm a new member, so not sure whether this is the right place to post this. I've filed my I-485 @ NSC on July 5th and have not received a receipt yet. It's been more than 90 days.

    Is anyone else who filed around that date still waiting to receive a receipt? Or am the only one?

    Very frustrating ... :(





    hair First Nicki Minaj and Drake nicki minaj and drake. and nicki minaj and drake
  • and nicki minaj and drake



  • desijackass
    11-02 09:34 AM
    I got my H1 B stamped in Oct 2010 at the Vancouver consulate.

    Step 1:
    The first thing you need to get an appointment at Vancouver consulate is to visit their website (Vancouver • U.S. Consular Services in Canada (http://www.consular.canada.usembassy.gov/vancouver.asp)). Instructions on the website are pretty straightforward. Use the online system to enter all your information and fill up the DS160 electronically. Upload a recent photo (within 6 months). I saw a number of people have to produce newer photos when I was at the consulate because the ones they provided were too old. If you screw up on that , don't worry there is a photo booth inside the consulate (that is super expensive) and you can get pics there. There is also a store across from the consulate where you can get pics.,\
    Once you fill up your DS 160, continue the application process for the visa, and at the very last step you can request a date. I did mine a month in advance and I think the system releases dates only 1 month in advance. My appointment was on Oct18 and the system allowed me to change dates upto Oct 15. Pay the online fee using your credit card and make sure you have a printer handy. The reciept they send you is important and make sure you print it out immediately. I did not find another spot where you could print it.

    Step 2:
    Now that you have an appointment , if you are Indian , you will need a valid visa for Canada. Goto the Canadian consulate website for the USA and depending on your nearest consulate send the application. Please remember the Canadian consulate is not as efficient as the US consulate and allow at least 3 weeks for them to process your visa. Mine took over 15 days and they sent the passport back regular ordinary mail. The passport reached a day late , so I had to rebook my airline tickets. If you plan things well , you can get your passport back and book tickets then. I have read online that you can send them an express mail cover , but I didn't see anything of that sort on the website, you can try it, worst case you will be out $20. The Canadian form is a pain , but once that is done, just mail everything in. For Canada I said reason for visit was "tourism" , didnt really talk about the Visa renewal. I included bank documents, and last 3 paystubs. You don't need a valid US visa to go to Canada because technically the H1B document is valid for return.

    Step 3:
    Assuming you have got your Canadian visa, buy airline tickets to Seattle, it is much cheaper than buying tickets to Vancouver. Once there there are a number of ways to cross the border. You can be super cheap and take a bus , or if you have friends and family you can rent a car and drive across. My car rental rate for the whole week was $275. Vancouver has a great public transport system and you do not really need a car there.
    I crossed over at midnight so there was no traffic, the lazy Canadian border guard didn't really care , barely looked and my passport and waved me through. (Makes sense that they don't care that much because the US is so strict, if you are here and crossing over, you are probably legal!) Don't take any food across, thats one of the questions they ask you, and if you do have any , it would probably be a hasssle.

    Step 4:
    Now that you are in Canada, you don't have to stay downtown Vancouver. I pricelined a hotel (Hilton) in Burnaby, which is the next suburb also called metro town. $75 a night , whcih was a great deal for the hotel, right across from a really large shopping mall.It was also 5 mins walk from their sky train system.I would suggest getting a hotel for atleast 3 days. and then getting more if you required. So I parked my car there. Monday morning , interview day, I took the skytrain downtown, I think the stop was waterfront or the one before that, sky trains are empty, fast and efficient <20mins to get downtown and $3.5 for the ticket. 5mins walk from the station to 1075 w pender street where the consulate is located. There are hardly any signs, so you may have to ask around. Hint: the consulate is in the same building as the Starbucks. Don't bother going early than 20 mins, because you will just stand around waiting. 20 mins in to your appointment, make your way to the consulate.
    You will need your passport, supporting documents (just the bar code DS160 reciept), pay stubs, H1B notice etc
    They will do a preliminary check at the entrance,DO NOT TAKE YOUR CELL PHONE or any electronics with you, you will be sent away.
    After that you go to this dull , drab room, where you sit around for about 1/2 hour till they check your docs and wait for finger printing. They are usually very friendly there, any discrepancy , they let you correct it, not like Chennai where they kick you out.
    After 1/2 hour I got finger printed then was taken up to the 20th floor, where I had to wait for 5 mins.When my number was called.
    I then went up to the counter, the lady asked my what I did, where I worked (Usual BS), it was my third renewal, so it was pretty lax. I work for a Big 10 school, so it wasn't much of a problem. I was done in 5 mins, and she said that she was sticking sticker on my passport so I could come back on Wednesday and pick it up, or I could have it sent to DHL, I said , I would come back.
    I was out of there, I then explored Vancouver for a couple of days, went back to consulate on Wednesday when a security guard handed me my passport. I pricelined the same hotel and extended my stay for a few days, then drove back to Seattle.
    On my return, my entry was smooth, they checked my paperwork, american border guards were very efficient and friendly. It was a half hour wait at peach arch, and I was there at 7 am. I did notice lines getting bigger. I had to pay$6 for a new I-94 and then drove to Seattle airport and was out of there.



    more...


    nicki minaj and drake. house hot Nicki Minaj Pic
  • house hot Nicki Minaj Pic



  • mdipi
    10-20 09:44 PM
    not bad at all, but the text sucks
    :evil:





    hot Nicki Minaj and Drake have nicki minaj and drake. Nicki Minaj feat. Drake
  • Nicki Minaj feat. Drake



  • reddog
    02-24 12:02 PM
    Recently we are seeing lot of people with new id without completing profile they are able to start new thread. What if admin enforced new user to fill the personnel information and then only they can post on this web site. More importantly some key massages\important issues get berried in active forums due to above issue.
    Even going further we can put trial period for new users for 15 days .If they have any questions just pay 5-10 $ and get active in forum there answers will be provided by all our valued/all star members (most green as per rank) in this way we get more revenue and members get valued advice.

    I totally disagree with this idea.
    infact, for posting onto a forum or replying, there should be minimal registration info required, i would say, the handle, email id, password and the captcha and thats that.
    IV should not kick into protective mode cos of one tunnel rat.

    the site and the forums should attract people from all walks of life, regardless of their immigration status.
    what if i m a lawyer and want to respond to things or post new threads?
    what if i m a citizen and want to reply to something i know?
    what if i m a father of a h1b trying to find an answer on tourist visas?
    I dont want a lengthly registration form for that.



    more...


    house of Nicki Minaj and Drake#39;s nicki minaj and drake. Nicki Minaj amp; Drake Get
  • Nicki Minaj amp; Drake Get



  • surabhi
    06-02 11:37 AM
    just one more Qn:
    My L1 ends Sep 3rd week.
    If I decide not to do extension, is it ok to stay in US for those 2 weeks until Oct1. so I can start working under H1 ?
    those 14 days out-of-status : How bad is it ?

    thanks.

    I wouldnt do that. You can arrive 10 days early, but not sure if it would be applicable here. Even then you have more than 10 days to account for. You will not accumulate much out of status period. It should be 180 days of out of status before it gets ugly, but why invite trouble.

    I think attorney would advise to file another non immigrant visa , generally a B1 ( tourist visa) for the interim period.

    Thre is grace period for OPT - H1 for similar scenario. I dont think its applicable for L1B





    tattoo images Nicki Minaj And Drake nicki minaj and drake. nicki minaj and drake kiss.
  • nicki minaj and drake kiss.



  • bsbawa10
    09-04 09:45 AM
    USCIS has all information but they might not have resource/time to collect information about old cases that�s why they might be seeking help from other body.

    How difficult is it to find info about the old cases. It is a simple search query on the database. (One single query)



    more...


    pictures Nicki Minaj and Drake nicki minaj and drake. Nicki Minaj Ft. Drake
  • Nicki Minaj Ft. Drake



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-23 03:33 PM
    Gurus,

    My employer and lawyer won't give me the Receipt notice of my I-485 which we filed on July 2nd. My employer did not let me file my EAD/AP as well.

    Do I have any way of filing EAD/AP on my own without a copy of the receipt notice(after it is generated and sent to the lawyer)?

    Someone told me that Fingerprinting notice that we get looks just like I-485 receipt notice and has all the information in there. Can we use a copy of that notice in place of I-485 RN?

    The application instructions for I-765 mention that we need to submit "I-485 receipt notice OR any other proof that I-485 is pending"

    Any one?





    dresses Nicki Minaj feat. Drake nicki minaj and drake. makeup pictures of nicki minaj
  • makeup pictures of nicki minaj



  • mihird
    10-26 02:17 PM
    They took her original 797 approval notice away....it did confuse her and also me.

    She just got her stamped passport back in courier yesterday, but there was no 797 with it.

    Should we contact the consulate for it?



    more...


    makeup Nicki Minaj Feat. Drake nicki minaj and drake. of Nicki Minaj and Drake#39;s
  • of Nicki Minaj and Drake#39;s



  • senthil
    10-26 05:14 PM
    they wanted to see the originals but copies were enough for submitting. as many of our members have experiances lately - with respective to stamping, its should surey help if we consider their advise's. good luck all.





    girlfriend nicki minaj and drake kiss. nicki minaj and drake. photos drake, nicki minaj
  • photos drake, nicki minaj



  • looivy
    12-22 10:13 PM
    I flew to Phoenix and then drove to Nogales. Stayed at Best Western run by Manu Naik (very helpful guy). Took a taxi from hotel to border ($6), crossed the border into Mexico. The guy at Mexico checked my bags for any contraband. Cleared me (Did not ask for Mexico visa). Took another taxi from border to consulate ($8). There is a guy outside the consulate in a trailer who sells food with whom you can leave electronics (cell phone etc) for $3 tip.

    At the consulate the lady checked for appointment letter and then okayed it. Went through security and then was given a number after presenting the visa fee receipt, DS-160 confirmation letter and original I-797 H1B approval notice. They finger printed me and then I had my interview. The interviwer was a tough guy. He asked me questions regarding my employment and for the bold items below. Make sure that you go as much prepared as possible (Notarize documents if possible). He complemented me on being well prepared and well documented :). I told him, Anything to make your life easy.

    1. Passports (old and new)
    2. The original Notice of Action (Form I-797).
    3. Employment Contract
    4. Labor certification (LCA)
    5. The entire approved petition (I-129)
    6. Original letters verifying your employment history and specific work skills.
    7. Original degree certificates along with mark sheets.
    8. Relevant diplomas or certificates, e.g. computer certification.
    9. Visa fee receipt Banamex (Manu Naik makes it for you or you can try mexicoassistance dot com or something like that - both do it for a commission)
    10. Employment letter from current employer
    11. DS-160
    12. DS-160 confirmation letter with barcode
    13. DS-156 (just in case). They are all shifting to DS-160 slowly. Nogales did not need it but I still took it with me.
    14. DS-157 (just in case). They are all shifting to DS-160 slowly. Nogales did not need it but I still took it with me.
    15. Payslips
    16. All previous I-797s
    17. Original AP (For your own backup if applicable)
    18. Original EAD (For your own backup if applicable)
    19. I-485 Notice of action
    20. Appointment confirmation printout
    21. Company annual report (if any)
    22. Company's tax returns (if applicable)
    23. Your personal tax returns for last 5 years. He asked for last three years.
    24. Marriage certificate (if applicable)
    25. Take your business card, if you have one
    26. Driver license
    It may not hurt to take your company's documents (tax returns if it is small or annual report if it is a big company) with you.

    The guy said that I can pick up visa the same day. If they tell you to pick it up the next day, just go back to border (Mexican side) and there are few hotels where you can stay for the night. Killed my time at local Walmart and ate at Applebees but you can eat at other fast food joints at a nearby mall. Make sure that you take ample $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills.

    Nobody speaks frikkin English (unlike Tijuana). I had a tough time communicating when ordering food.

    Picked up the visa at 4 PM, took a taxi back to border and showed my new shiny H1B visa to the border agent. I told him that nobody asked me for my I-94 in the morning when I left USA. He took it cool and took the I-94 from me and asked me to staple the I-94 attached to my I-797 to my passport. Drove back to Phoenix.

    Hope this was helpful.

    Good luck!





    hairstyles house hot Nicki Minaj Pic nicki minaj and drake. Nicki Minaj premiered the anticipated video for “Moment 4 Life” via MTV
  • Nicki Minaj premiered the anticipated video for “Moment 4 Life” via MTV



  • kondur_007
    03-20 12:33 PM
    I received my 140 and 485 denial letters on Mar 19th. The reason cited for the 140 denial letter was "effect of failure to respond to a RFE". I received the RFE on my 140 dated Feb 8th on Feb 15th and my law firm sent out the response to the RFE that reached TSC on Mar 11th as per the Fedex receipt.

    What are my options going forth:

    (1) File a MTR? should I file this myself or work with my law firm on this? What is the effort involved in filing the MTR as I understand from the denial letter that I have until Apr 14th to file the MTR?

    (2)Is there any other means to communicate with TSC that my RFE response was received at TSC within the 33 day time limit and hence there is no basis for this denial?

    (3) Re-file a new 140 petition?

    Any inputs and other suggestions are appreciated

    Good, that makes things simple. File appeal or MTR (according to your attorney's advise) and it will almost certainly get approved. No need for new I 140. MTR/appeal is the only way of reopening this.


    Do it in timely fashion.

    good luck.





    Ramba
    01-08 12:09 PM
    Thanks all for the advise/comments. Mixed opinion. I was hearing that, because of Indian Rs gaining stongly aganist US$, outsourcing to India is not cheap anymore. I also informed that hiring fulltime/permanent employee in US is cheaper than outsourcing. I do not know howmuch true it is.

    IS all QA jobs are shorterm in nature? As I have already a GC, is it easy to get fulltime (longterm)/permanent job in QA?





    Winner
    02-24 11:52 AM
    Recently we are seeing lot of people with new id without completing profile they are able to start new thread. What if admin enforced new user to fill the personnel information and then only they can post on this web site. More importantly some key massages\important issues get berried in active forums due to above issue.
    Even going further we can put trial period for new users for 15 days .If they have any questions just pay 5-10 $ and get active in forum there answers will be provided by all our valued/all star members (most green as per rank) in this way we get more revenue and members get valued advice.


    I’m not sure about "pay to post" idea, but I’ve one more suggestion.

    I see many offensive/ill-mannered posts/replies in the forums; this is bound to happen if we let members to be anonymous. I would suggest a verification process in which any new member should provide his phone # and state leader/volunteer can call the person and then grant them access then we can have a healthy debates and discussions.

    Now I understand that this will put more burden on the volunteers and state leaders who are spending their personal time to help all of us. I can take care of this task for Texas.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment