Sunday, June 26, 2011

the nicki minaj barbie doll

images You tired of the barbie doll the nicki minaj barbie doll. the Nicki Minaj of 2009
  • the Nicki Minaj of 2009



  • rocket
    01-08 03:40 PM
    why are we assuming that the parents are illegals?? as far as I know, it has not been reported anywhere in the media that the parents were here illegally. if it has, please post relevant links.

    as for being a legal resident, do the rules state that you need to be a legal resident for immigration benefits or tax benefits?

    For IRS purposes, 180 days or more on a valid non immig. worker status and you are a legal resident.....

    it has been reported that way everywhere.http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/06/first.baby.ap/index.html and contracts/contest rules don't state why they just state the terms of the contest.





    wallpaper the Nicki Minaj of 2009 the nicki minaj barbie doll. nicki minaj barbie doll.
  • nicki minaj barbie doll.



  • quizzer
    07-26 10:22 PM
    any idea when will this be taken up?





    the nicki minaj barbie doll. Nicki Minaj - Barbie Wedding
  • Nicki Minaj - Barbie Wedding



  • Templarian
    01-01 07:06 PM
    ^That's a good idea glosrfc, AS3 only should be added to the guidelines.

    jk/ing... actually not, but it would sound mean if I wasn't





    2011 nicki minaj barbie doll. the nicki minaj barbie doll. Hello Kitty Barbie Doll NRFB
  • Hello Kitty Barbie Doll NRFB



  • bigboy007
    11-01 11:36 AM
    This procedure in CT is bind boggling , the reason for all this headache is My wife got a job in CT and my Job is in IL. I requested my employer whether he would allow me work remotely ( i am a consultant though) they agreed for it and HR manager got back to me saying even though u r changing residing address , and since ur working remotely in IL there is no need of change of worklocation amendment for LCA or H1B . Now CT DMV says they need an CT employer Letter or else they will not issue a license .. system ... this procedure is not commendable. if nothing works i feel i have no other option continue maintaining IL State plate and License.



    more...


    the nicki minaj barbie doll. 2010 nicki minaj implants.
  • 2010 nicki minaj implants.



  • wandmaker
    10-29 08:42 AM
    Your kid is eligible to apply for SSN and you can apply because SSN not only meant for work, it is also for tax purposes. FYI - If you are residing in California or Chicago, No restrictive text will be printed on SSN card. Hope this helps!





    the nicki minaj barbie doll. On the surface, Nicki Minaj is
  • On the surface, Nicki Minaj is



  • alkg
    09-23 04:10 PM
    will there be any movement in the dates for the NovVisa Bulletin for the fiscal year 2009?



    more...


    the nicki minaj barbie doll. Iced Out NICKI MINAJ BARBIE
  • Iced Out NICKI MINAJ BARBIE



  • chanduv23
    12-08 10:45 PM
    Dear Fellow IVans,
    While we all want to reap benefits of IV, we must keep IV financially strong. A lot of money is needed for professional lobbying. Thats how things work here in America. Nothing is for free here. IV has been the only organization working collectively for your secure future.
    Your continued contributions go a long way towards the grassroots efforts. So please contribute.

    If you have never contributed to IV in any form till now, this is the best chance. This is the best time to step in and chip in with some financial help. Just think of it as 1 month without cable Television.

    So at the least, please step forward and walk the extra mile and contribute. Please contribute for your own cause.





    2010 Nicki Minaj - Barbie Wedding the nicki minaj barbie doll. You tired of the barbie doll
  • You tired of the barbie doll



  • aj2000
    07-13 10:13 PM
    My papers reached my lawyer only on 3rd. So, she didnt file at that time. Yesterday, she asked me if we can apply to become a part of lawsuit. I said OK. My file was sent to uscis yesterday by fedex. Since, I have spent 1000$ already on medical and other stuffs, just thought, why not give it a shot.

    I would ask you guys to consider filing especially if your PD is in 2005 or later.



    more...


    the nicki minaj barbie doll. the nicki minaj barbie doll.
  • the nicki minaj barbie doll.



  • shanti
    02-24 10:35 AM
    Thank you guys for your replies.

    NolaIndian32: I have a question, has your lawyer used the experience previous to filing for Labor as a justification to becoming a supervisor or whatever promotion you got? or did he include the experience post labor application?

    Becks/Nolaindian32
    Another question, I know that for changing the employer keeping the same labor before the I-485 stage that you need to prove same or similar, if that were the case and this is my info:
    I came to US in December 2000 H-1B having 5 ys of previous experience, worked for employer A in U.S. from December 2000 until November 2003, joined employer B in December 2003 (another H-1B) where I am still working, then Employer B applied for my Labor in Feb 2005. IF that was the case for the I-140 stage of same or similar, how many years of experience can I use as gained in US? The three years with my first employer or those 3 plus the year that my current employer took to apply for labor in this case it would be four?


    Thank you so much in advance.





    hair Hello Kitty Barbie Doll NRFB the nicki minaj barbie doll. Among the many Barbies of
  • Among the many Barbies of



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-26 12:50 PM
    You can change the address of you I-485 application online at

    https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

    I have done this when i moved at the end of May. I also recieved a confirmation mail that the address on my application has changed.

    Hope that helps!


    Along with changing your address online for I-485, it would be a good idea to send an AR-11 form and also call them and confirm all is well.



    more...


    the nicki minaj barbie doll. Barbie doll: Nicki Minaj made
  • Barbie doll: Nicki Minaj made



  • sankar_203
    04-01 04:54 PM
    Hello folks,

    i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.

    COMPANY A:
    1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
    2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
    3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
    4 EAD - oct 2007
    5 FP - Nov 2007
    6 AP - Oct 2007
    H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
    Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.

    COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.

    I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.

    But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..





    hot 2010 nicki minaj implants. the nicki minaj barbie doll. a nicki minaj barbie doll.
  • a nicki minaj barbie doll.



  • pasupuleti
    02-13 05:04 PM
    We met our san jose(CA) congressman Mike Honda (http://honda.house.gov/). We had good session with his staff. His office is in the process of writting a letter to Backlog centers asking them for speeding up approvals.Their office is well aware of backlog issues. Once they get a response back from DOL, they would let us know.



    more...


    house Nicki Minaj in Christian the nicki minaj barbie doll. nicki minaj barbie doll.
  • nicki minaj barbie doll.



  • paskal
    02-22 06:57 PM
    .. yet there is still lot of frustration that India is not getting enough Visa .. :rolleyes:

    a large number of thsoe "extra" GC were schedule A recaptures and did not affect most applicants. so really it was by profession not by country.





    tattoo On the surface, Nicki Minaj is the nicki minaj barbie doll. hair nicki minaj barbie doll.
  • hair nicki minaj barbie doll.



  • immm
    08-01 11:18 PM
    i disagree, they usually put the date of receipt in there and not the encoded date.
    Not true. They usually put the notice date in the online case status and not the receipt date.



    more...


    pictures Iced Out NICKI MINAJ BARBIE the nicki minaj barbie doll. On the surface, Nicki Minaj is
  • On the surface, Nicki Minaj is



  • jthomas
    06-09 12:49 PM
    When i went to Mumbai last december i got my H1B stamped. while coming to US i showed the POE my H1B stamped visa he asked me for Advanced parol document and i was Parolled.When i asked him i have a H1B stamped in my passport why do i need to be parolled. He answered AP has a higher preference than H1B.
    the bottom line is " H1B stamping will not be considered for your entry". Its just a stamp for your satisfaction.
    I am not going to stamp my H1B again. 18 months back when i came from Vancouver Canada the POE let me in by AP not by H1B visa. I asked him about my valid H1B and the POE told me you can enter using either one but we prefer AP.

    If you are a local from mumbai then its okay to attend a interview and get stamped. They don't ask much in my interview. In my last interview they asked me in the picture you have a mouthstach and now you are clean shaven. So that is the level of questions asked at the interview. Its just 2-3 hours of work or maybe half a day if you wish to do it.

    One more proble i went through at mumbai consulte, The dates were posted 1 week in advance and then a local person has to go and submit the document to the consulate. the FEDEX from US to India would be costing around 68 to 150 dollars and it needs to be reached within 1-2 days (i.e. 3 days before the interview). I got it done somehow.

    J thomas





    dresses a nicki minaj barbie doll. the nicki minaj barbie doll. Gold-pink-arbie-doll
  • Gold-pink-arbie-doll



  • virald
    01-31 09:37 PM
    Thanks for that. Yeah, that's what I meant! Edited my OP.



    more...


    makeup the nicki minaj barbie doll. the nicki minaj barbie doll. Nicki Minaj in Christian
  • Nicki Minaj in Christian



  • drona
    09-10 02:19 PM
    We've had 19 members join WA State Chapter in the past two days, let's keep it going. Please get active in your state chapter and help IV succeed.





    girlfriend hair nicki minaj barbie doll. the nicki minaj barbie doll. The shots are definitely fun
  • The shots are definitely fun



  • zeta411
    12-02 11:58 AM
    Here is what I am going through.
    On November 17th night I received the news that my father died. Since I did not have AP, I had submitted the AP applicatoin online that night and called the USCIS the next day morning. They bumped up the request to extreme emergency and said that some one will contact me. Since I didnt receive any call for a couple of hours I tried followup a couple of times with USCIS and no one was ready to help except for the standard statement that some one will contact me in 5 days. Then I went to the local office in Chicago, where they said that since the people who who work on AP have already left(it was 3 PM), they will give the AP the next day. I went the next day morninig but the front desk person called the Nebraska office and spoke to them for a while and said that the supervisor has my case infront of him and he will make a decision very soon and I was asked have some patience. It is December 2nd now and I am still waitng for their decision.

    I have not seen my father in 5 years and couldnt see him for the last time because my stupidity in not applying for the AP in advance and the USICS's apathy.

    Please take this as a lesson and have the AP applied ASAP.





    hairstyles Barbie doll: Nicki Minaj made the nicki minaj barbie doll. nicki minaj doll for sale.
  • nicki minaj doll for sale.



  • vikrantp
    01-22 09:17 AM
    You have waited very long and I think you deserve to get the green card. But under EB3 India, that wont happen for another 4-6 years to be conservative. If you were qualified for EB2 as of Nov 2001 (you held a MS or had BS + 5 yrs as of Nov 2001, you should not have any problem with retaining the old priority date while filing under EB2). Ask your client to file Perm LC under EB2 & do the I140 using the Nov 2001 PD. Then join them.If you don't qualify, do in EB3. Dont join the client if they are not stable.. better to wait with your current employer under EB3 than go EB3 with an unstable employer and risk losing it all in the worst case scenario. If they really want you that badly, they will do this under premium processing and you could be in your current state with them in a matter of a couple of months.



    Don't you need to be on their payroll before they file PERM? I am exploring a similar option but I thought you need to be on their payroll before the apply for PERM/I140?





    himu73
    08-14 12:47 PM
    I support the theory part of your concept, but I dont think USCIS has the capability to implement it. I would rather say that , The earlier stages Labor and 140 might be more appropriate to apply your theory, wherein direct employees with bigger organizations will have faster approvals, which indirectly would makes their adjustment of status faster.

    Also, as mentioned in the earlier post, being proactive with your case and having a good lawyer also affect the speed at which case is processed.

    This is just my theory. When you don't have much information, you get to think of many theories and here is mine. I believe USCIS is approving direct employees of an organization. For example, they may be giving preference to Microsoft employee, rather than an employee of Patel and Patel INC. I know I may be wrong, but I am just pondering. How can someone explain a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 08/01/2007 has much preference over a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 07/20/2007? Am I missing something here? :confused::confused:

    People may post their answers, proving that I am wrong.





    HereIComeGC
    03-25 02:58 PM
    Has anyone gone to Vancouver for H1B stamping? Please share your experience and any pointers. It will be a great help.

    Also, I found this on Vancouver consolate website:

    "Passports and visas will be returned to the applicants with Canadian addresses by Canada Post, generally within three to five business days after the visa is approved. In person pick up will be available only in a legitimate emergency (as determined by the Consulate). "

    This is disconcerting. I do not have luxary to wait 3-5 days to get my stamped passport via mail. Is this a standard process? Will they allow in-person pick up the same day?

    Thank you.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment