Friday, June 24, 2011

nicki minaj barbie world mixtape

images Nicki Minaj – The Summer Is nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. Nicki Minaj – Barbie Mixtape
  • Nicki Minaj – Barbie Mixtape



  • humsuplou
    11-30 02:48 AM
    Hi,
    I am trying to apply for an emergency advanced parole to visit my critically illed granma back home.
    I have a pending I-131 application with the receipt date of Aug 14th. I understand that I can goto my local USCIS office to apply for emergency AP, is that right?
    What document do I need? I have a hospital letter with their letter head. What else do I need? And is there anything specific things that need to be included in the letter?
    Also, is there anyone who has suuceed, or failed to get one with medical emergency of family memeber?
    Any advice/feedback/sharing will be very much appreciated. I have an appointment with the local USCIS on Tuesday.





    wallpaper Nicki Minaj – Barbie Mixtape nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. Nicki Minaj – Take It Off
  • Nicki Minaj – Take It Off



  • jagan13
    02-18 09:58 AM
    I am currently waiting for my renewed passport from Washington DC embassy, which I had mailed them on Dec 30th(signed for and received by them on Dec 31st). The passport is due to expire in Oct 2011. My problem is, my drivers license is expiring on Feb 24th as is my stamped visa. My employer has filed for my H1b extension and I currently have the original receipt notice needed for renewing my license. But, I cannot renew it without the original passport. I have been trying to reach them through phone as well as email for over 10 days now. Also, when filling out the form , I have a different permanent Indian address than what I had on the passport as my family back home had moved. The following are my questions:
    1) Does this increase the processing time, due to any verification of address in India?
    2) Has anybody been in the same situation and if yes, how long did it take for the embassy to renew and mail the passport?
    3) Does anybody have a point of contact at the Embassy?

    NOTE: I just talked to my bank and confirmed that the cashiers checks I had send along with the application have been cashed on Jan 24th. I dont know where that puts me on the timeline for receving my passport.

    I have been looking at other threads on the forum and looks like it is typically taking 40 days for people to receive their passports in the mail. But , my license situation is concerning as I do not know, at what stage of renewal process my passport is in and how much longer I have to wait. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Jagan





    nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. Nicki Minaj – Barbie World
  • Nicki Minaj – Barbie World



  • hebron
    04-03 12:31 PM
    Hi Bobby,
    I'm sorry, I'm a little confused now. Maybe its just me.

    Couple of questions, if you don't mind.

    1. Did you go on your vaction after getting your 3 year extension based on your approved I-140?

    2. Did you apply for 3 year H1-b extension even though your passport was not renewed?

    3. Did you renew your passport before you travelled on your vacation? I am asking this just to know which passport had your visa stamp?

    4. Did UCSIS approve your H!-b extension for 3 years and does the I-94 on your I-797 indicate that the new H1-b is valid for 3 years?

    Thanks



    I returned to the US last year after a vacation and while my current visa's expiration date is July 2007 the customs official would only stamp my I-94 & authorize entry until May 2007 when my passport expires. My lawyer has applied for our extension using copies of my passport which is expiring soon but she advised that USCIS would need a copy of the new passport with new expiry date before approving my extension. The lawyer says your passport has to have an expiry date after the date of expiration of your visa extension. I will get a new I-94 with my visa extension btw this extension is the 3 year extension as our I-140 is approved but we have not filed for adj. of status yet. PD 5/03 EB3 ROW





    2011 Nicki Minaj – Take It Off nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. Nicki Minaj - Barbie World
  • Nicki Minaj - Barbie World



  • webm
    10-12 01:06 PM
    If you have received a FP notice it has the 485 receipt# on it and this is enough to check the case status online.Dont worry if you still dont receive the physical 485 RN atleast you are able to check its status.

    HTH,
    webm



    more...


    nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. Download 2010 Nicki Minaj
  • Download 2010 Nicki Minaj



  • prinive
    03-27 07:48 PM
    Any one ... :o





    nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. Nicki Minaj - Barbie World
  • Nicki Minaj - Barbie World



  • chris
    11-19 02:27 PM
    I (we) know that they dont have proper system to pull the files based on PD/Country/Category etc.

    Looks like they openly agreed that, Cant believe it. :eek:

    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/244625389/last-page/

    Please anyone find the official published link or verify the source this news.



    more...


    nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. nicki minaj barbie world album
  • nicki minaj barbie world album



  • MatsP
    January 30th, 2008, 03:12 PM
    One piece of advice might be to go for something much less expensive first, to see if you actually like digital photography - the second hand prices are pretty abysmal for these things, so unless you think you are a really good salesman when it comes to selling your old stuff on E-bay or such, it would be less of a risk to you to get either a used P&S or a new, less expensive model.

    There are many things that make a difference between a DSLR and a "Advanced P&S" (Pro-sumer P&S or whatever you like to call the category that the Sony ends up in). But in the end, there's only a few of those that actually show in the photos:
    1. noise levels - the smaller sensor on the P&S (about half the size compared to the DSLR) means more noise in the picture, especially at high ISO [when you take pictures in rather dark circumstancs].
    2. The flexibility in focal length - the P&S has a fixed optical system, you can't really change it [yes, you can buy extra lenses to screw on the front and such, but it's really not that great]. This shows up, usually, more at the wide-angle end than on the telephoto end. The Sony here has a 31-465mm equivalent lens. That's pretty good, but 31mm is on the "narrow end of wide-angle", and you don't really have much choice to fix that. 465mm is plenty for most people.

    It's your money, so you spend it as you like :)

    --
    Mats





    2010 Nicki Minaj – Barbie World nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. Nicki Minaj – The Summer Is
  • Nicki Minaj – The Summer Is



  • pbojja
    10-17 12:34 PM
    Can anyone tell me what it means in terms of documents...???

    Your questions are too demanding dude



    more...


    nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. arbie. De $13.99. NICKI MINAJ
  • arbie. De $13.99. NICKI MINAJ



  • kedrex
    01-13 06:04 AM
    ^





    hair Nicki Minaj - Barbie World nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. on Nicki#39;s #39;Barbie World#39;
  • on Nicki#39;s #39;Barbie World#39;



  • ivgclive
    08-23 06:14 PM
    I lost the hope of GC after working 10 years in US because my GC is not approving.

    Is it possible to file case against my employer and ask to return money that they deduct from me for GC and the % that they earned from me in last 8 years. I joined my employer for smooth GC process but even my I140 is not approved. My labor went to backlog. Once labor approved than I140 is pending for last 30 months. USCIS is trying to find out that my company is legitimate or not.
    Do not argue how I know that I140 is pending because of company. Please let what is process to inform USCIS about my employer. My company files GC so that no one should leave the company. Employer gives hope about GC but I140 never approves. What all evidence I have to collect so that I can prove against my employer. Please suggest.

    You have rights to ask the above items. But it can not be done thru USCIS.

    You should hire a good lawer and proceed thru court.

    Good luck.

    PS: If you fail, please come back and ask how to get all the money you paid to the lawer and the court.



    more...


    nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. Report this Mixtape
  • Report this Mixtape



  • senthil
    02-07 08:48 AM
    folks - this is what ive been told.

    we can file the spouse details and the mariage proof - for AOS ( I forgot the form number ) if you are married but you cant get your spouse into US for some reason. EG you have invoked AC21 using your EAD. which means you have lost H1B and there is NO H4 in scope. So unless you get your GC you cant bring.

    In my case, I was on H1B when i got married, ( already filed 485 too before marriage, but did not use EAD till date ) so I could bring my spouse on H4. But the problem is there is no way you could add your spouse to my AOS process, unless my priority dates are current.

    hope this helps. do you guys have any suggestions / questions





    hot Download 2010 Nicki Minaj nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. New music from Nicki Minaj
  • New music from Nicki Minaj



  • signin241
    07-24 09:15 PM
    Thanks for the responses.

    I have the affidavits and the birth certificate with me. The problem is with the misspelled names on those when compared to my passport.



    more...


    house nicki minaj mixtape barbie nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. Nicki Minaj i love you arbie
  • Nicki Minaj i love you arbie



  • pappu
    08-14 02:29 PM
    Congratulations my cuban friends!

    You no longer have to wait in this friggin' green card line

    http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15256657.htm

    Perhaps the most important measure is the decision to parole into the United States thousands more Cubans with close relatives here, thus reducing a backlog in family-based immigrant visas. While Homeland Security did not say how big the backlog is, it's said to be in the thousands.
    This is wierd.
    so they can change laws for cubans without getting it passed in house and senate. President can just sign a law on his own??
    Wow, this goes to show how powerful the cuban lobby is!!

    With all respect to all cubans, this is only directed to the political machinery and its bias than individuals from Cuba--
    Cubans are more important to the country than high skilled best and the brightest immigrants who have been waiting in line!!!!
    or for that matter cubans are more important than N Koreans, Vietnameese etc from communist countries!!
    or cubans are more important than people from other latin american countries who are also trying to immigrate to usa!!





    tattoo Nicki Minaj - Barbie World nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. Nicki Minaj – Barbie Girl
  • Nicki Minaj – Barbie Girl



  • sagar_nyc
    08-10 04:51 PM
    WOW Man It's Awesome news .. Congratulations
    \

    Guys,
    I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.

    My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.

    Thought i would share with you all.:)



    more...


    pictures nicki minaj barbie world album nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. nicki minaj barbie world
  • nicki minaj barbie world



  • Anders �stberg
    May 1st, 2005, 02:46 PM
    I'd say you captured the action just fine. All that bird tracking was probably good practice for this.
    Thanks Fred. The bird shooting must help for better reaction time if nothing else, they are not always very predictable. :)





    dresses New music from Nicki Minaj nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. Nicki Minaj – Death To Barbie
  • Nicki Minaj – Death To Barbie



  • apahilaj
    12-31 01:32 PM
    No FP notice either. Check signatue for more details.



    more...


    makeup arbie. De $13.99. NICKI MINAJ nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. nicki minaj mixtape barbie
  • nicki minaj mixtape barbie



  • indianabacklog
    07-31 12:22 PM
    Guys,

    don't worry.

    The age determination for the purpose of aging out is done at the time of I-485 filing and not adjudication. You guys are safe!

    They can't age out children just because they sit on an application for 5 years...

    Relax..
    I think at the present time this could be in doubt in all honesty since the USCIS have said there are no visa numbers available and are only accepting applications since they screwed up. So in essence there are no priority dates that are current. Your age is only set in 'stone' if your I485 is submitted when a visa number is available to you and that is not the case through August 17th.

    Guess this rather strange outcome of the visa bulletin fiasco could raise any number of new scenarios.





    girlfriend Nicki Minaj – Barbie Girl nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. Foxy Brown VS Nicki Minaj VS
  • Foxy Brown VS Nicki Minaj VS



  • summerof98
    09-04 12:42 PM
    See my signature, hope it helps. I got an LUD on my 485 on August 30th but I had no idea why, I guess it might have been the NameCheck and then this email this morning .... unf.. believable!

    joeshmoe,
    Congratulations on your GC approval. Enjoy the freedom.

    Your approval gives us hope in a way that USCIS is approving I-485 cases even though the PD is not current. Am I right?





    hairstyles Report this Mixtape nicki minaj barbie world mixtape. Barbie World Intro (not
  • Barbie World Intro (not



  • MARY_GC
    08-24 02:14 PM
    One a 485 is applied and is pending, it is possible to replace the underlying 140, even if it is from a different employer.

    Reasons why one would do this -

    1. Moved away from sponsored employer within 180 days and a job offer from this employer is no longer available

    2. Job Role changed significantly enough to warrant a new Labor.

    3. AN old Labor with an earlier PD suddenly got approved. Get a 140 approved for this Labor and replace the earlier 140 with this one.

    4. Upgrade from eb3 to eb2.

    My case is like this:I have applied for eb3 with priority date feb2004.But my attorney is telling why dont we go forward with eb2 perm & I-140 and once it is done send a letter to the uscis asking interfiling with the alreadyfiled eb3 so if everything turnsout well it will be eb2 with eb3's priority date.Whether is it a good option?any advices friends..i'm fearing whether uscis gets confused & close the eb3 case then my priority would become eb2 2007 :(.can anybody throw some light on this





    radhagd
    03-14 09:36 AM
    I have tried this and I got my application returned. I know one more person in this forum has tried and was not successful.
    I think that EB3 has to be approved(not just applied) before EB2 approval

    Yes EB3 140 has to be approved and file Eb2 140 by attaching EB3 approval notice. I did it in same way and got EB2 140 approved with Eb3 PD on it.





    gc_eb2_waiter
    11-16 04:08 PM
    From immigration-law.com

    Senate Passed S. Res. 299 Recognizing Festival of Diwali

    On November 14, 2007, the Senate passed the following resolution:
    Whereas Diwali, a festival of great significance to Indian Americans and South Asian Americans, is celebrated annually by Hindus, Sikhs, and Jains throughout the United States;
    Whereas there are nearly 2,000,000 Hindus in the United States, approximately 1,250,000 of which are of Indian and South Asian origin;
    Whereas the word ``Diwali'' is a shortened version of the Sanskrit term ``Deepavali'', which means ``a row of lamps'';
    Whereas Diwali is a festival of lights, during which celebrants light small oil lamps, place them around the home, and pray for health, knowledge, and peace;
    Whereas celebrants of Diwali believe that the rows of lamps symbolize the light within the individual that rids the soul of the darkness of ignorance;
    Whereas Diwali falls on the last day of the last month in the lunar calendar and is celebrated as a day of thanksgiving and the beginning of the new year for many Hindus;
    Whereas for Hindus, Diwali is a celebration of the victory of good over evil;
    Whereas for Sikhs, Diwali is feted as the day that the sixth founding Sikh Guru, or revered teacher, Guru Hargobind, was released from captivity by the Mughal Emperor Jehangir; and
    Whereas for Jains, Diwali marks the anniversary of the attainment of moksha, or liberation, by Mahavira, the last of the Tirthankaras (the great teachers of Jain dharma), at the end of his life in 527 B.C.: Now, therefore, be it
    Resolved, That the Senate--
    (1) recognizes the religious and historical significance of the festival of Diwali; and
    (2) in observance of Diwali, the festival of lights, expresses its deepest respect for Indian Americans and the Indian diaspora throughout the world on this significant occasion.
    Congratulations to East Indians.

    :D:D Happy to see that Senate recognised 5000+ Years of Indian celebration.
    I hope they don't need another :( 5000years to provide for relief in Employment based GCs.
    :D:D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment