Thursday, June 9, 2011

ninja wallpaper

images 2011 Kawasaki Ninja Wallpaper ninja wallpaper. Kawasaki Ninja 650R Widescreen
  • Kawasaki Ninja 650R Widescreen



  • Cheran
    07-28 03:19 PM
    We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
    Thanks in advance

    -Krishna

    My Receipt Date was 06/09, still waiting.





    wallpaper Kawasaki Ninja 650R Widescreen ninja wallpaper. wallpaper ninja. wallpaper
  • wallpaper ninja. wallpaper



  • sbmallik
    05-19 02:13 PM
    1. Is it good to take Info pass appointment and go for office before end of this month (as it is going to retrogress) and find out status? Before info pass do i need to get any other enquiry?
    2. Processing dates for TSC-I485 shows Aug 08, 2007. Is this date recevied date or I485-Notice date?
    3.Does Info-pass enquiry cause any negative effects on my I485 processing?
    4. Any other guys in the same boat and what you guys are doing?


    Answers below:
    1. Other thatn fingerprinting enquiry nothing gets revelaed at infopass.
    2. Notice date.
    3. No.





    ninja wallpaper. This is the First wallpaper 4
  • This is the First wallpaper 4



  • bank_king2003
    06-04 01:48 PM
    Hi,
    My H1b visa stamp is of Company A with expiry date Dec 1, 2007.

    I work for company B. I have gone back to India and came back with company B�s 1797 and company A�s visa stamp last year (October) without any issues. So we can come back on our previous H1 B visa stamp if we have a valid 797 with us at the port of entry.

    My question is below.

    Company B�s 797 is going to expire in Oct 24 2007 and I have to travel India during this time and will be entering USA again on November 11th 2007. I am soon going to apply for new 797 with 3 year extension with the same company (i.e B). Assuming I get the extension with 797 till Oct24 2010. Can I still enter USA(on Nov 11,2007) with the old H1B stamp pf company A (expiring on Dec 1,2007) and new 797 of company B(expiring on Oct 2010)

    I am also going to talk to my lawyer regarding this. Just in case if someone has anything to share with me, I will appreciate it.

    Thanks





    2011 wallpaper ninja. wallpaper ninja wallpaper. My newest wallpaper in a long
  • My newest wallpaper in a long



  • mrcmic
    07-24 07:19 PM
    The lawyer also delivered other case using UPS and they already got receipts.
    If I have to resubmit, I will use USPS to the PO.Box My attorney uses Fedex and we get receipts on time.
    I would recommend to use Fedex instead of UPS.



    more...


    ninja wallpaper. Free Android Ninja Wallpaper
  • Free Android Ninja Wallpaper



  • gc_kaavaali
    07-29 07:35 PM
    Please contact your local senator and explain your problem. Probably he/she can help you.


    I�m a legal immigrant, I140 approved and on EB3 waiting list, priority date 04/2006. I need to renew my valid SC driver's license that will expire on 08/15/2010. Went to SC DMV today and they confiscated my valid SC drivers license card, issued a sheet of paper (Letter size) with letter head "Temporary driver's license card" witho no photo on it. This "document" is only valid in SC. May take up to 60 days to re-issue my SC DL card. I'm a professional electronic engineer and my work requires to travel outside the SC state. Why do I need to be punished? Just because I am a foreigner! This is an interesting story where the SC and other states illegal Immigration Reform Act is affecting legal immigrants very badly. Is all about illegal immigrants or there is a growing xenophobia in the USA? If you are a foreigner but legally in this country you are consider guilty until proven innocent? Or all immigrants are consider illegal?





    ninja wallpaper. ninjas - catch, fire, funny,
  • ninjas - catch, fire, funny,



  • ampudhukode
    03-24 03:51 PM
    Mr. HarryOm,

    I was really hoping to get my question answered thru this thread. Can you please open another thread for yours ?

    Thanks,
    ampudhukode


    I just got me H1B approval Notice and copy of I-129 petition. There is nothing wrong with approval but I notice few things and have few concerns/questions to the group if some one had similar experience in the past:
    1. Passport number was not correctly typed in form I-129 (however copies passport were sent along with the forms by immigration dept)
    2. My Alien number does not show up in 797A approval notice as I have pending 485.
    3. The I-94# on passport card does not match with the one on new approval notice.

    Now My questions is :

    Do I need to get this passport#(1) typo fixed now or its ok?

    Is it ok not have A# updated in H1B Approval Notice? My wife's H4 have her A#.
    Do I need to get my I-94# matched with the one I had in my previous notice and A/D card stapled in passport?

    All this happened due to mistakes commited by our Immigration/attorney.Now she is not ready to listen and asks me to call customer service as she thinks its not her problem.

    Any suggestions/experience are apreciated.

    Thanks

    PD Sept 2004
    I-485 pending
    I-140 pending
    EAD pending
    AP approved



    more...


    ninja wallpaper. Ninja wallpapers below.
  • Ninja wallpapers below.



  • anu_t
    06-18 11:30 AM
    I 'm no expert. But what Veni001 is telling is incorrect. Even though you didn't apply for 485 you still can use that 140 and use that date.
    There might be a little problem if the 140 is revoked. But you can certainly try.





    2010 This is the First wallpaper 4 ninja wallpaper. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja Wallpaper
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja Wallpaper



  • leoindiano
    03-23 02:56 PM
    lady cop was driving the other vehicle while DUI...Another lesson out of this incident, Never ever get behind the wheel, if you have more than couple of drinks....



    more...


    ninja wallpaper. Ninja Girl Wallpaper
  • Ninja Girl Wallpaper



  • regacct
    12-20 08:26 AM
    If we are not ready to speak up and say we have a problem to the people that matter (lawmakers, media) - why would they assume a problem exists?





    hair My newest wallpaper in a long ninja wallpaper. 1024 x 768 middot; Ninja Wallpaper
  • 1024 x 768 middot; Ninja Wallpaper



  • kevinkris
    12-05 05:20 PM
    You are too fast ;-)

    This looks good..

    Green card will be giving for the people can help USA by serving army as doctors, nurses, transilators etc. Requirement is 2 year legal stay in USA.
    See the link.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081205/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/military_recruiting



    more...


    ninja wallpaper. Vintage Movie Wallpaper of the
  • Vintage Movie Wallpaper of the



  • gcman2005
    10-08 11:04 AM
    Hello,

    I have following situation and need some help on making my travel decision:

    1. Me and my wife booked ticket to travel to India on October 27th and coming back on November 29th. Our advance parole will expire in NOV 18th. We have H1B approval till 2010 from a company A. I am working on H1B and my wife working on EAD.

    2. Me and my wife filed EAD/AP July 29th 2008. My AP got approved on Aug 31. But my wifes AP/EAD is not yet approved.

    3. Two months back my H1B sponsoring company( company A) was acquired by company B. Company B is a Canadian company. Company B has taken all obligations and liabilities of LCA's of company A.

    4. Since the aquiring comany is candian company my offer letter and the employment verifaication letters are with address and telephone numbers of canada/ottawa.

    5. My pay stubs are still issued with name of Campany A.

    6. Since My wifes AP is not approved we are planning stamp out H1B/h4 visa at us consulate in chennai. I am wondering with above situation is there any risk in visa approval at chennai consulate ?


    7. Is there any way from now and OCtober 27 I can expidate the AP approval for my wifes application?

    8. How long it takes these days for H1B visa approvals at chennai with the new PIMS process ? Will I get visa approved on Nov 10th if my interview is on NOV 3rd?

    9. What are the risks in this travel ?





    hot Free Android Ninja Wallpaper ninja wallpaper. anime ninja wallpaper
  • anime ninja wallpaper



  • delhirocks
    07-18 09:49 PM
    Nope. My lawyer did a mistake to correct himself he applied though dates were not current.
    What do you think now? any suggestion.

    I won't be too worried about that, worst case scenario you might get an RFE.



    more...


    house Ninja 650R wallpaper 2 ninja wallpaper. Humor - Ninja Wallpaper
  • Humor - Ninja Wallpaper



  • jfredr
    08-02 05:46 PM
    U should be able to collect ur passpost by going to VFS.

    I have collected from vfs. in December 2006.

    But remember to take the application receipt and some id.

    both u and ur wife should go to collect they dont give both to one.





    tattoo ninjas - catch, fire, funny, ninja wallpaper. Ninja Fight 2 Live Wallpaper!
  • Ninja Fight 2 Live Wallpaper!



  • hur11
    01-22 10:08 PM
    Well optimism and positive thinking is the only way up in life mate. Anyways we all know wht happened last year wherer so many people got there ead in a year from first stage. There were lucky hope v r too. Thats the optimism.



    more...


    pictures Ninja wallpapers below. ninja wallpaper. Love Ninja Wallpapers and Love
  • Love Ninja Wallpapers and Love



  • mdforgc
    04-19 08:03 PM
    Has anyone had an experience with h1 restamping at Mumbai when they were not resident of Mumbai Embassy district.

    I have an apptmt in Mumbai for May 12th for an H-1 staming and I am WORKING in USA and the address in the passport is in KERALA (Chennai consulate).

    This is the response to a MAIL that I had sent to the MUMBAI consulate!!

    ************************************************** ********
    MUMBAI, N IV to me
    Apr 18 (1 day ago)

    "Returning workers can apply in any of the four U.S. consulates in India."

    It is advisable to apply in your own district. That is the last place in India where you resided for at least 6 months before going to the U.S.
    It may be harder to qualify for the visa if you are not applying in your
    own district.
    The visa officers at the U. S. Embassy or Consulate at an applicant's designated consulate are generally more familiar with his or her circumstances and documents than the officers somewhere else would be.You should also be aware that even if this post allows you to apply, it is still possible that the interviewing officer will refuse to adjudicate your case and will refer you to your own district anyway.

    Application fees in this case will NOT be refunded.

    Best regards,

    Non Immigrant Visa Section/wds
    U.S. Consulate General Mumbai


    ************************************************** ********

    I had no problem getting H1 restamped from Mumbai though my address is Kerala.





    dresses anime ninja wallpaper ninja wallpaper. Free Kakashi Ninja Wallpaper
  • Free Kakashi Ninja Wallpaper



  • piyu7444
    04-07 07:22 PM
    To be very clear what I�m saying below is what I heard from a friend. I do not have a first hand knowledge

    My friend�s neighbor works full time for BOfA and went visiting to India in March and went to the Consulate in Hyd for stamping, his stamping was rejected with a reason that his H1 was sponsored by a TARP funded company. Now if this is true this could just be becasue at that point USCIS had not come out with its TARP guidelines and the situation now may be different. My friend knows this because the victim here called him to take care of his belongings in the APT etc..

    Now I also work for a TARP bank full time and get to hear this from other colleges. Again I want to reiterate, I do not have first hand info. This was told to me by a friend whose neighbor now is supposedly stuck in India for a min of 6 months

    If this guy in question was working for BOFA before this TARP CRAP was introduced the embassy can not deny him h1b stamp as he would have an approved petition and any petition approved before TARP CRAP law came into its existence can not be denied on the basis of TARP CRAP law.

    I really doubt that his h1b was denied due to TARP.



    more...


    makeup Ninja Girl Wallpaper ninja wallpaper. Ninja 650R wallpaper 2
  • Ninja 650R wallpaper 2



  • anilsal
    11-11 08:58 PM
    both the parties have decided not to touch immigration at all this year (till elections) they have decided against any increase in any numbers (h1b's, GC's) etc, so much so that the senate are requesting chertoff (homeland security secretary) to increase the OPT time for international student to 2.5 years so they can temp overide the h1b jam.

    You seem to be knowing what really is happening there in DC. If yes, why are you not part of the IV team that is working for our issues? :)

    We are hearing otherwise from IV. We trust IV.





    girlfriend Ninja Fight 2 Live Wallpaper! ninja wallpaper. kawasaki ninja wallpaper. Wallpaper 2009 Kawasaki Ninja
  • kawasaki ninja wallpaper. Wallpaper 2009 Kawasaki Ninja



  • rpat1968
    09-20 12:14 AM
    I got a response for the SR made through Infopass saying that there is lot of work load in NSC so there have extended the processing of my I-485. IN the SR we have asked about the incorrect EB classification and wanted to know the current EB category. This shows that SR responses are most of the times useless. I made a infopass appointment (3rd visit in 1 week) and was indeed able to find that USCIS screwed up my EB classification. Now I am trying all avenues to get this corrected. Because of USCIS's mistake I Lost multiple approval opportunities in last 2 years went dates became current for EB2.

    My I-140 clearly shows that it's approved in Eb2 adv Degrees or Exceptional ability category. My lawyer and Employer both have agreed that USCIS has made mistake. in Infopass they created an SR last week with regards to this and there is no response.





    hairstyles Vintage Movie Wallpaper of the ninja wallpaper. Round White Ninja Wallpaper
  • Round White Ninja Wallpaper



  • deecha
    06-18 02:02 AM
    Hi,

    My EB3 Priority date is Feb 2004. I have approved I-140 and have a copy of approval I-140
    notice. I have not filed 485. This is my 10th year in H1b visa.

    My H1B visa is ending in Nov 2010. Due to family situation, I am planning to go to
    India for 1 year, My employer may or may not apply for my H1B renewal.

    If my current employer cancels my approved I-140 & did not extend my H1b visa, Is it
    possible for me to port that approved I-140 priority date (Feb 2004) when I am filing Green card through some other employer in the EB2 or EB1 category in
    the future ?

    Any one, Please kindly give your suggestions.

    Thanks

    Yes. Make sure you get copies of the approval notice of the I-140 before you part company (no pun intended). This will be the proof you require to port your priority date to another EB/I-140 some other time. This will be valid even if your employer revokes the I-140. The only instance this will be invalid is if the I-140 is revoked because of fraud or misrepresentation.

    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice. When in doubt, consult a qualified attorney.





    mariner5555
    04-04 06:59 AM
    o.k ..here is the link
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
    let me ask something related ..guys please reply.
    which is better - using efile or by sending the application by mail ?
    if sending it by postal mail - do you have to go for fingerprinting ??
    I guess - if we efile, then we have to go for FP ..gurus ..please reply Thanks in advance !!

    anybody with answer to the above ?





    lvaka
    05-19 02:17 PM
    I 140 : approved last month
    I 485 : July 07 filer passed 180 days
    GC Process : Substition Labor / Future employment

    The future employer is threatening to withdraw the I 140 if I dont comply with his financial terms.

    I heard that if I 140 is approved and 485 is pending for 180 days, even if the employer withdraws I140 , there isn't much we need to worry. Is this true. currently on h1 which is expiring next month 6th. To convert to EAD do I need to do anything specific and send an update to USCIS?

    Even though ur employer withdraws, its not an issue. For working on EAD, you need to provide a new I-9 form (With EAD info) to your new employer. This I-9 form is only for the Employer to keep records. AC21 letter can be sent to USCIS, but as everyone says its not a must. But am sure you need to have a new lawyer represent you with a new G28 if there is an already an existing lawyer. If the 140 is withdrawn, there may be a chance that USCIS may send you an RFE for the new offer.. It may happen only when ur case gets abdjudicated.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment