Sunday, June 26, 2011

obras de miguel angel

images Miguel Ángel obras de miguel angel. obra de Miguel Ángel
  • obra de Miguel Ángel



  • cox
    April 4th, 2005, 10:07 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll try 'em out. :)





    wallpaper obra de Miguel Ángel obras de miguel angel. de obras de Miguel Ángel
  • de obras de Miguel Ángel



  • onemorecame
    03-26 01:09 PM
    I Wish "C" for all category





    obras de miguel angel. miguel angel buonarroti,
  • miguel angel buonarroti,



  • gbof
    04-08 03:00 PM
    Couple of related questions.

    1. Which method to use (paper or e-file) if you are filing for your EAD & AP for the first time ?

    2. Where to file, the Service center or Lock Box facility ?

    1). I just mailed (paper filing) I-765 for renewal of EAD. Reason: Last year, because of a tiny/immaterial mistake (in e-filing) my EAD was delayed to close to 120 days..

    2) As per filing instructions (feb,2010) I donot think you have any choice/option as to where to file.

    Make your own choice, good luck.





    2011 de obras de Miguel Ángel obras de miguel angel. The president by miguel angel
  • The president by miguel angel



  • waiting_4_gc
    01-18 01:54 PM
    Great idea. We are getting another opportunity to meet with our NorCAL IV members.
    I am in.
    Can someone PM me with more info about this event?



    more...


    obras de miguel angel. La estatua de Miguel Ángel,
  • La estatua de Miguel Ángel,



  • GCDelay
    11-30 11:34 AM
    xxxx





    obras de miguel angel. Sobre la obra de Miguel Ángel
  • Sobre la obra de Miguel Ángel



  • shaikhshehzadali
    12-28 02:04 PM
    They were NOT. They just put DEC 14 as the post date but they were NOT available online until yesterday. Now where were you buddy ?

    Look for the first news item posted today at : http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

    Why did u give a negative marking for that?



    more...


    obras de miguel angel. Sobre una obra de Miguel Ángel
  • Sobre una obra de Miguel Ángel



  • Leo07
    06-18 04:52 PM
    But, I'm not sure if EB row would care that much...since their dates are ALWAYS current?

    Why would you divide employment based immigration in to ROW vs non-ROW? Do you think folks from ROW don't deserve any relief? This is the kind of mentality which divides this small community of EB immigrants. This community is extremely small as it is in grand scheme of things so please don't try to divide it any further and make this community so small that it becomes irrelevant. Just a piece of advise.





    2010 miguel angel buonarroti, obras de miguel angel. Miguel Ángel
  • Miguel Ángel



  • gc28262
    08-27 08:08 PM
    Did not know that you can use FOIA for obtaining a document that does not belong to you (or you dont own it)

    Here are threads relating to that.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum80-visa-bulletin-status-tracker-processing-times/219826-use-foia-for-i-140-and-other-immigration-records.html

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/1469-foia-to-get-copy-i-140-approval-notice.html



    more...


    obras de miguel angel. obra de Miguel Ángel
  • obra de Miguel Ángel



  • TeddyKoochu
    09-25 11:34 AM
    I won't be surprised if they pull a quick July 07 or something on those lines to collect more money for filing and renewal of EAD/ AP

    I hope this happens, looks like in the current atmosphere there is a high likelihood of it happening as well. It will be a great step forward for people who missed Jul 07, it will be an opportunity for us to have EAD / AP and have a peep at the next step!





    hair The president by miguel angel obras de miguel angel. LAS OBRAS DE MIGUEL ANGEL
  • LAS OBRAS DE MIGUEL ANGEL



  • joydiptac
    05-26 01:50 PM
    This is not a good advice...USCIS may have the file as active, and may approve EAD...If and when USCIS starts working on the application and issues RFE, etc., ...they may decide that the application was abandoned. If the poster worked on the EAD based on the abandoned GC application, then it is likely that USCIS will consider her to be out-of-status from the time she had no basis for EAD, which may mean a long illegal presence, triggering 10 years or permanent ban, etc.

    Thanks Saikat, for pointing out some potential pitfalls.
    I am sure USCIS has its own checks and balances to determine the validity of an application, and whether it is abandoned. But I do not believe in being proactive and raising flags to jeopardize what may be totally legit.

    One more thing that slipped my mind is you can always check online status to see if your application is active or rejected. :)

    Here are a few tidbits of law (information) I am aware of. I am not a lawyer so please seek help or search online for the validity of my statements :

    1. During AOS (adjustment of Status, I485 pending) you do not accrue Illegal presence period. However, if you were on a Non Immigrant visa and that has expired you will be in illegal status until you went out and came back using AP - but that is usually OK. Unless there is an unrelated issue that flags your case you are safe. But mind you - still no Illegal presence is accrued. This is the law.

    2. While on AOS it is OK to go out of the country for short periods of time (I don't think this is very well defined hence a gray area). In case you do not have any other non immigrant visa you need to have applied for AP before leaving the country otherwise you are considered to have abandoned your I485 application.
    Example: My boss from one of my previous companies was on AOS was working from B'lore in the same company for more than or close to a year. He came back on his L1A visa. He had a long talk with Immigration and explained that our company had sent him abroad for all this while, which was true. He came back in, within a few months got his GC this tells me that his I485 was not considered to be abandoned. Well it is a different story that he did not stay after that as being a truly global manager, he was sent to France and then to India within 6 months.

    HTH



    more...


    obras de miguel angel. de la obra de Miguel Ángel
  • de la obra de Miguel Ángel



  • singhsa3
    11-15 10:16 AM
    Still only 6 people have courage to speak out. What is running in your veins, water?

    We may not be able make changes in the law now but we might be able to get some relief on restrictions, that does not allow law making.

    Educate yourself or suffer...





    hot La estatua de Miguel Ángel, obras de miguel angel. diseñada por Miguel Ángel,
  • diseñada por Miguel Ángel,



  • rangaswamy
    01-16 05:21 PM
    Invoke AC21 irrespective of whether you are joining the new employer on EAD/H1.

    I shifted employers too, my new attorney said it was best to transfer h1b and then do ac21 to take care of gc process. My h1 was approved in 4 days, with premium processing.

    AC21 papers sent in first week of dec.

    Stay on h1.

    AR



    more...


    house Pinturas de Miguel Ángel obras de miguel angel. tiempos es MIGUEL ANGEL,
  • tiempos es MIGUEL ANGEL,



  • javadeveloper
    07-21 12:44 AM
    thanks tinamatthew for your time and answers,

    yeah it's fair law for those who re enters into usa , but not for those who lived in US for many years and have few gaps in employment.Anyhow it's a real scenario and it's my case.I gave all W2s to my company and I am not sure whether they submitted all the W2s or not , I need to check with them.I am much worried about how to proceed if my company sends all w2s to CIS and if CIS sends me RFE/NOID.I am also in dilemma to whether to consult any lawyer or not (My company uses corporate lawyers and I can't contact them directly) , even if contact any good lawyer , I am not sure if i have any options left.There are many unanswerd questions :mad: .Thanks again.





    tattoo Sobre la obra de Miguel Ángel obras de miguel angel. experta en Miguel Ángel,
  • experta en Miguel Ángel,



  • manchala
    04-07 07:29 PM
    A reputed university = very few or no gultis. TVU had only gultis...so did not qualify.....

    Stupid. Don't bring up specific community here.



    more...


    pictures Sobre una obra de Miguel Ángel obras de miguel angel. Algunos creen que Miguel Ángel
  • Algunos creen que Miguel Ángel



  • GoGreen
    07-18 09:58 AM
    Hello all, my lawyer is charging $600 for EAD (including uscis fees), I heard from one of my friends that EAD can be applied by yourself.

    Has anyone done that?
    Is it easy to do that?





    dresses diseñada por Miguel Ángel, obras de miguel angel. Sobre la obra de Miguel Angel
  • Sobre la obra de Miguel Angel



  • prem_goel
    11-25 01:25 PM
    Please make sure you understand and read all the rules before coming to any conclusion. The rule is that only H-1b renewals who had atleast one stamping in their home country are allowed for renewal stamping in Tijuana. I had two previous stamping done at India for my H-1B and this is my renewal, so I am okay.



    more...


    makeup obra de Miguel Ángel obras de miguel angel. Pinturas de Miguel Ángel
  • Pinturas de Miguel Ángel



  • amits
    02-04 04:58 PM
    I am in Phoenix/Tempe area.





    girlfriend experta en Miguel Ángel, obras de miguel angel. OBRAS COMPLETAS. MIGUEL ANGEL
  • OBRAS COMPLETAS. MIGUEL ANGEL



  • cinqsit
    02-02 08:43 PM
    If i am understanding you right.....your labor is applied for EB2 qualification but I-140 is applied and approved in EB3. And you want to reapply a new I-140 for EB2 by using the same labor. I believe, you should be able to apply.

    Labor certification is not expired as another poster mentioned. It will expire in 180 days only if no I-140 is applied using that labor.

    Consult a good attorney and it will be worthwhile instead of waiting for backlogged EB3.

    Yes you should be able to apply a I-140 for new reclassification (basically a new I-140)

    Make sure there are no conflicting alternative/secondary requirements like "BS and less than 5 years of experience" in your approved labor.

    They will check for ability to pay and other checks the they do at 1140 stage again.

    Good luck

    cinqsit





    hairstyles de la obra de Miguel Ángel obras de miguel angel. la obra de Miguel Ángel,
  • la obra de Miguel Ángel,



  • yabadaba
    02-13 12:53 PM
    Do you hate lies like this? "Leprosy in this country. Incredible" - Lou Dobbs

    Do you hate that your child is now called an anchor baby?

    You are stuck in backlog limbo - What are you going to do about it macaca?





    gchopefull
    10-02 04:04 PM
    what do u mean by
    "There also could be a difference in impact of appeal vs MTR on your I-485 application (which will be denied soon)".
    does this means that if company files for appeal the 485/ead will be denied and revoked?
    or if company files for mtr the 485/ead will be denied and revoked respectively?
    thanks





    hitpauler
    04-21 12:37 PM
    Gurus,

    I went to infopass today. Last time when I went infopass in Oct 08, I was told that my namecheck is pending. I wanted to see whether any progress has been made on that,so took an infopass. When I asked the IO about the status of my namecheck, I was told that one namecheck is clear but the other is pending. I specifically asked her to look by my A # as I thought she might be referring to dependants namecheck status. But she replied back stating that there could be multiple namechecks for an individual and it is not unusual for some individuals to have three, four namechecks. And in my case as one of them is clear, they probably will go with cleared one.

    Now I am confused. Can there be multiple namechecks initiated at around the same timeframe? I was told both the namechecks were initiated in 07.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment