Friday, June 10, 2011

ocean animals clip art

images Fish and Sea Life Clipart ocean animals clip art. fish clip art images,
  • fish clip art images,



  • gc03
    09-07 02:09 PM
    Actually my husband is primary for GC process.I am on H4 visa.How can he revoke I-140.My PD is may'03 and TSC





    wallpaper fish clip art images, ocean animals clip art. endangered animals clipart
  • endangered animals clipart



  • chanduv23
    07-11 12:21 PM
    Ok, Tikka (Rohika) is going - anyone else please join, I am from NYC but work in New Jersey. If I had known earlier I would have made arrangements. I will contact her and see if I can meet her tonight or tomorrow morning





    ocean animals clip art. Clipart legsp while memory
  • Clipart legsp while memory



  • vxb2004
    09-17 08:12 PM
    If you call, make sure you talk to a level 2 representative.





    2011 endangered animals clipart ocean animals clip art. Free Ocean clip art of your
  • Free Ocean clip art of your



  • subba
    01-04 04:06 PM
    I know we missed the Dec 31st goal, but sounds like we brought in new members at a faster pace than in the past.
    Hopefully all these new memebers will be active participants and donors.



    more...


    ocean animals clip art. Kealakekua clipart ocean
  • Kealakekua clipart ocean



  • omved
    05-06 02:20 PM
    Thanks every one for your valuable suggestions. Now I feel more confident replying for RFE..

    Radhay..no they haven't asked for any pay stubs..





    ocean animals clip art. Ocean Sunfish, Mola Mola,
  • Ocean Sunfish, Mola Mola,



  • EkAurAaya
    09-24 10:43 PM
    his question was will bad credit affect GC? answer is "no it wont"
    please dont suddenly become "Edward Jones" or "Suze orman" and give financial advice because you may be doing bettter than the person asking the question. God forbid, but one major illness can wipe out anyone's good credit, even with insurance. watch "Sicko" and "Maxed Out". Eye-opening documentaries about the predatory greed of the insurance and financial firms. Dont be so smug. kidding about other people's misfortune isnt funny.

    Ok you just twisted my words, took it out of context and made new meaning out of it... oh man relax, i was not trying to kid about anyones misfortune here! I was not even thinking about it from that angel!

    If you read carefully i did reply to his question although i do agree it is a bit cryptic ;) and if my reply sounded like kidding about "misfortune" then i really do apologize to the original poster, that was not my intent.

    Green_Card: Thanks for policing... :rolleyes:



    more...


    ocean animals clip art. coloring pages amp; clip art:
  • coloring pages amp; clip art:



  • vasa
    07-13 11:55 PM
    done, it shows 2038 signatures now...

    keep doing this folks.. we need a multi-pronged approach...

    let there be "shock and awe"





    2010 Clipart legsp while memory ocean animals clip art. Fish and Sea Life Clipart
  • Fish and Sea Life Clipart



  • go_guy123
    01-06 11:00 AM
    CIR is impossible with the current Congress, any legislator thinking it is a possibility is only misleading!

    "That" legislator also knows it is impossible. He/she is doing it for a poltical stunt so that he/she can go say I did try from my side.

    My belief is that this time around they will try a Dream Act - SKIL Bill combo meal to get some votes in Senate/House



    more...


    ocean animals clip art. animals clipart,
  • animals clipart,



  • retropain
    08-24 07:32 PM
    desi companies that operate like this are in deep s**t





    hair Free Ocean clip art of your ocean animals clip art. Royalty-Free (RF) Clipart
  • Royalty-Free (RF) Clipart



  • gc_chahiye
    07-09 04:31 PM
    What about those whose PD is 2006 or later and DID file I-485?!?

    What a waste of poll!

    EB2-India has been retrogressed throughout 2006. If your PD is 2006, how did you file your I-485? Are you counting July 2007 filing? Dont count that, see the first post



    more...


    ocean animals clip art. free clip art borders and
  • free clip art borders and



  • nandakumar
    05-15 07:24 PM
    nandakumar:
    It's bravo IV. Each of us should tell and motivate others to join IV. You see for most part, your posting in these forums in IV is very anonymous. I think except for yourself, no one can get see your profile details including your full name, phone number etc.

    Also, keep looking for opportunities to write to editors, anchors etc., whenever they speak rubbish. All that we are doing now is letting the media know that legal immigrants have huge issues and unresolved problems. We are writing to them that things have been very unfair. We are educating them............



    learning01:

    I have given all my details including my address, employer details in my profile except for my Phone number. Not sure how to enable it to see others. I tried clicking 7-8 members profile including yours but not able to view any details. Am I doing something wrong?

    Btw, besides my contribution, I have made more then 20 people to contribute and as well made more then 50 to become IV members by creating threads in forums like murthy.com & immigration.com. I'm the first person to let the people in Cisco systems to know about IV during its initial stage by mailing to the common email aliases used by Indians and Chinese and only person to do so until Apr 15, I left Cisco after that. I faced lot of criticisms but even then I would mail at least once in 3 weeks and remind them the importance of joining and contributing to IV. I believe there are at least 100 members from Cisco.

    I made my friends to contribute and made them to post details about IV in companies such as HP, NetApp, BMS, and Symantec etc.

    I have also volunteered when the admin or shery wanted volunteers.

    I may not have done exceptional contribution when compared to the core members and senior member like you but did contribute to best of my effort and have email proofs/appreciation from members who have joined and contributed because of my initiation. Please send a private msg with your contact email, I can forward those emails.

    No offence, explaining my side of the story.





    hot Kealakekua clipart ocean ocean animals clip art. day animals clipart daily
  • day animals clipart daily



  • indio0617
    04-09 11:59 AM
    Just sent you a PM. Check it....



    more...


    house animals clipart,pacific ocean animals clip art. picture cloze for ocean
  • picture cloze for ocean



  • vikki76
    07-19 08:36 PM
    If you have copy of approved I-140, then your priority date would be mentioned there.





    tattoo Ocean Sunfish, Mola Mola, ocean animals clip art. open ocean clipart dolphin
  • open ocean clipart dolphin



  • inskrish
    09-06 02:27 AM
    Inskrish,
    Do I need to take separate appointments for my wife....I mean can I take one appointment on one Receipt # and check the status of hers too at infopass? On telephone call they always ask for the applicant when checking the status.

    I'll take an infopass then...did u call us the customer service before the infopass...I am sure they'd have told you that your dependents are approved...I am sure infopass agent see the same screen as the customer reps at the Nat serv centers.

    Thanks,

    SoP
    Hi SeekerOfPeace,
    It is a general rule that the each adult applicant should be physically present at the USCIS office for the Infopass appointments, but the the IO that I had appointment with was very informative and cooperative. So, I was able to get the case details for my wife and dependant, but this may not be the case with other locations and IOs. No, The Infopass IOs can get more information about our cases than the NSC Level 1 customer reps.



    more...


    pictures coloring pages amp; clip art: ocean animals clip art. Clip Art Orange Fruit
  • Clip Art Orange Fruit



  • ONEMOREGCSEEKER
    07-15 07:07 PM
    rpat1968,

    I am also seems to be in same situation. Can you please share if you were able to resolve this issue and how?

    Thanks in advance.





    dresses day animals clipart daily ocean animals clip art. Fish and Sea Life Clipart
  • Fish and Sea Life Clipart



  • qplearn
    12-19 10:44 AM
    I think the Sen.Cornyn's staff do not mind when we call. They like people that support their bill. We have to call just to maintain the momentum.

    Sen.'s office in DC
    517 Hart Senate Office Bldg.
    Washington, DC 20510
    Tel: 202-224-2934
    Fax: 202-228-2856
    Good to know that. Actually, I have never called his office! I am doing that right away...



    more...


    makeup animals clipart, ocean animals clip art. animals clipart,pacific
  • animals clipart,pacific



  • bekugc
    06-20 05:57 PM
    sure, pls verify with lawyer to be safe

    common consensus seems to be -->

    if u have a valid/unexpired h1 petition, then even after using AP, u can continue to use the H1 for 'work authorization' ( u dont need to use EAD at the same employer).
    But after using AP, officially ur status is 'parolee' and not H1-B. (official status of entry as put on i94 doc)
    After using AP, u can further extend ur H1 if u want to -> in this case your status officially changes to H1b from parolee.
    After using AP, if u desperately need to get back on H1 (for whatever reason) -> u can either extend ur H1 or amend ur H1, both these will put u back on H1.
    Some people also say if u have used AP , but still have a valid h1 petition and desperately want to get back to H1, then u cud go to a consulate abroad, get ur h1 visa stamped and reenter and once again ur officially back on H1 ( seems valid, but i dont know anyone who tried this)

    hope this helps...





    girlfriend open ocean clipart dolphin ocean animals clip art. the free clip art, animals
  • the free clip art, animals



  • Saarissimo
    05-31 12:11 AM
    Dear Madame/Sir,

    I am a 33% owner of an LLC, and I need to be employed by the company. The company is a viable company, tech start-up, and all three owners need to actually work in the company (to ensure its success). The company is profitable and our yearly revenue is a little short of $1M. However, the reason I have been here in US in the last 6 years is because I have been sponsored (by my previous employer) through an H1B visa. I now wish to transfer my H1B to the LLC I partially own. My questions are:
    1. Is it possible
    2. If so, what is the mechanism I can be considered as an employee in an LLC structure

    Thank you in advance for your attention





    hairstyles free clip art borders and ocean animals clip art. Henna hand art Site off-line
  • Henna hand art Site off-line



  • eImmigJr
    07-26 12:25 AM
    Just noticed that my lawyer has attached marriage certificate of my co-worker in the dependendent's petition. I am waiting for the receipt.

    What are the impacts of this mistake? To compound the issue, my wife is flying out next week for a month to India.

    Gurus any answers on this is deeply appreciated.





    meridiani.planum
    06-12 01:35 PM
    Any thoughts why EB2 India hasn't gone beyond Apr 04 for over a year.

    Is this because of EB3 to EB2 conversions? If so then the likelihood of EB2 - I dates moving a lot in Oct bulletin are low.

    Are there any 'guesstimates' out there for the number of EB3 to EB2 conversions?

    Based on posts from a number of reasons, the reason for EB2 India moving slowly are:
    - lots of 485 applications (remember that EB2 India had been stuck at Jan 2003 for a LONG time, and all those people got to file only in July 2007)
    - conversions of EB3->EB2
    - LC substitution ending in mid which caused a lot of dormant LC applications lying around, to get used up and filed





    kumar1
    01-15 10:02 AM
    Man, you definitely sound like a multinational manager and worthy of L1A visa. Please tell USCIS that your wife is waiting for her bonus money and she is not readily available to join you on L2, USCIS would mail her Green Card overseas. Under the circumstances, someone from Department of State would personally hand it over to your wife. Thank you your highness.


    Hi folks, sorry for posting this again, but I posted in the self-help area and nobody answered (I guess there's very little traffic there surprisingly)....

    ----
    Hi Folks

    I'm here in the US on a L1A visa and would like to apply for Green Card (I'm assuming i-485) soon. My wife who is currently outside of US has recently received her L2 visa within one business day I may add! So, we're waiting for her to join me here in the States within two months as she is currently working abroad and needs to wait for her bonus $...

    In any case, I was thinking of applying for an EAD for her in conjunction of i-485, but I've been reading that others who are holding a H1 visa is also applying for an EAD (why on earth for?!) as you are allowed to work on H1 already no? I thought EAD is authorization to work only??

    In my case, my wife needs EAD in order to work as L2 only allows her entry to the States and her visa would "clone" mine (ie. whatever my expiry date is, hers will expire).

    Should I also apply for EAD too even though my L1a visa already permits me to work legally here in the US?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment