Sunday, June 12, 2011

osama bin laden vs obama in

images osama bin laden vs obama osama bin laden vs obama in. To Osama Bin Laden#39;s Death
  • To Osama Bin Laden#39;s Death



  • newbie2020
    11-26 05:15 PM
    BTW , Raja Krishnamoorthi is a very close friend of Barack Obama. He is currently competing for State Comptroller (A public position) in IL.

    He had personally visited the president at his oval office so folks if someone thinks he can help he surely can help.





    wallpaper To Osama Bin Laden#39;s Death osama bin laden vs obama in. osama in laden vs obama games.
  • osama in laden vs obama games.



  • rtarar
    03-24 08:19 AM
    I just got approved for my 3 year extension I am on my 7 th year now.
    I just got a request from HR saying that I need to sign a promissory note for the total amount spent by my employer on H1b realted fees.

    So in short they are asking me to sing the promissory note to get reimbursement for part of the lawyer fees I had paid for this visa extension.

    Here are the important points:
    0. Total amount is like $3K.
    1. 50% owed after 1 year
    2. 0% owed after two years of service.
    3. 100% owed when employment is terminated by either party :-0
    4. 10% per annum interest after the 31st day of termination.

    Is this even legal , or it lies in the gray areas for any body to interpret anything they want.
    I dont care about the money, but I think this is borderline harassment.

    Note:This is not a desi consulting co.


    -R





    osama bin laden vs obama in. osama bin laden vs obama
  • osama bin laden vs obama



  • GCNirvana007
    04-07 03:40 PM
    Hi,
    My client is a TARP fund received bank.I am planning to go India for 3 weeks in may.My visa expires in Aug09.
    I have new H1 extension for 3 years.

    --If I go for visa stamping will it be a problem as I am workig for TARP received bank.
    --If I don't go for visa stamping and planning to comeback with old visa, will it be a problem at Port Of Entry as my client is TARP received bank and I am on H1B.

    There is no rule in paper yet not to allow H1B workers in TARP to enter USA. Having said that, you belong into the category of every other legal H1B immigrant.





    2011 osama in laden vs obama games. osama bin laden vs obama in. Osama Bin Laden so he,
  • Osama Bin Laden so he,



  • desperatlyinwaiting
    06-15 08:53 PM
    I am a Citizen that is petitioning my husband of 5 years. We received a letter in March'08 to be present at an interview in Charlotte, NC. We gathered all of the required documentation to provide. Once there, and called in with the Immigration officer, we began our interview process. She was satisfied with all of the information, and tangible proof, we provided. She asked my husband for his passport in order to stamp his I-551 and that meant we were approved. Unfortunately, my husband's passport had been expired for some time and she could not stamp it. What do we do? He works and it will cause heartache and financial stress if he looses his job as the company has strict rules about what documentation you must present in order to remain employed. Please help. Since we have not received a letter from USCIS and the status is still pending, we are unsure of what we should do at this point. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.



    more...


    osama bin laden vs obama in. osama in laden vs obama in. The Death of Osama Bin Laden: osama bin
  • osama in laden vs obama in. The Death of Osama Bin Laden: osama bin



  • LostInGCProcess
    08-28 04:32 PM
    My understanding is that it is first 4 and last 4 pages. (here pages include the inner hard cover side ).

    Thanks.





    osama bin laden vs obama in. Jul 13, 11:15 AM osama in laden vs obama in. Barack Obama vs Osama Bin
  • Jul 13, 11:15 AM osama in laden vs obama in. Barack Obama vs Osama Bin



  • logiclife
    07-31 09:59 PM
    I got a bunch that has photocopies from my lawyer of everything that went out to USCIS. 485, EAD, AP for myself and my wife.

    Everything is ok, except that there is an extra copy of G 28 each for myself and my wife and these extra copies are not signed by attorneys.

    In the middle of the package, right above the 485 forms, there are G28 forms that are properly signed. Everywhere else there is signatures where needed. But at the bottom of the bunch, there is extra G28 for each one of us that is missing signature from the attorney.

    Could this be a problem? Also, where is the URL for USCIS FAQ that states under what conditions that petitions can boomerang back to us?



    more...


    osama bin laden vs obama in. Obama: Osama bin Laden killed
  • Obama: Osama bin Laden killed



  • gcseeker2002
    09-18 11:33 AM
    Seems like AP takes a longer route to the mail box in USCIS... Mine is at NSC and my experience is that everything out of there is slower...

    Anyways I am greatful that they approved it and its in mail ( fingers crossed )
    My AP was approved Sep 9th, and EAD on Sep 12th, got EAD yesterday(16th), no AP yet, hope they send it to me this week, I dont want to pay again and refile





    2010 osama bin laden vs obama osama bin laden vs obama in. osama bin laden vs obama
  • osama bin laden vs obama



  • chantu
    09-19 11:18 AM
    Thanks for the responses guys!

    I can see cheaper tickets on orbitz than many travelling agents in my city in India. I will go ahead and book the tickets through orbitz. I will also look into the suggestion of Rajesh before booking from orbitz.



    more...


    osama bin laden vs obama in. osama bin laden vs obama
  • osama bin laden vs obama



  • fcres
    07-26 10:02 AM
    Documents required for EAD/I-765 per person:

    Completed Form I-765 (EAD):
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765.pdf
    2 photos(full frontal)
    USCIS filing fee - $180.00 check payable to 'United States Citizenship and Immigration Service' OR 'USCIS' with your (A# or SSN#) and I-765 mentioned in the comments section of the check
    Copy of recent I-94 card (both sides)
    Copy of visa page of passport in color
    Copy of driver's license
    Copy of I-485 receipt notice (if applicable)
    Copy of I-140 approval notice
    Copy of Marriage certificate (if applying for spouse)

    I also included the latest H1B Approval Notice and Birth Certificate as per the checklist by my lawyer. His fees was high so I filed couple of weeks back and got the Receipt Number from the back of my check.

    Since this is not concurrent filing, i think the fees will increase on July 30th.





    hair Osama Bin Laden so he, osama bin laden vs obama in. President Obama simply said
  • President Obama simply said



  • langagadu
    05-01 03:06 PM
    You still have to go through an attorney but I think you are fine as long as you went out of USA and got in after your H1-B approval in 2003.
    I think legal stay is counted from the last entry.


    Hi all;

    Questions if anyone has ever seen an RFE like this one.
    My first RFE was asking for all documents related to work authorized by USCIS.
    I think I responded properly and provided all documents requested.
    Then another RFE just came in end of April mail asking for the following.

    Please provide all school transcripts during your F1 student status.

    Now I am dummy because up until about few days ago I just realized I made big mistake!
    I have gap (7 months) from when I finished school (mid 2002) and when I was approved my H1B (Jan 2003)
    I should have went on OPT after school but mistake I think I could wait pending my H1B application. I did not work during that 7 month period and stupid me did not go to school during that 7 month period in end 2002.

    Any good lawyers in San Jose area think I can pass with a letter of explanation?



    more...


    osama bin laden vs obama in. Bush vs. Obama: Different Ways
  • Bush vs. Obama: Different Ways



  • sk.aggarwal
    04-07 09:37 AM
    I depends on you, how much risk you want to take ... I can tell what happened with me ....

    Initially, I was working of a small consulting company and left them after few months. Although, there was nothing in the contract prohibiting me from doing this. But they filled a lawsuit against me for all fake things. I had to hire an attorney to defend myself, who was quite expensive. In end, I was forced to settle after paying like 10K, cost of lawsuit would have been huge. BTW, I did consult an attorney before leaving and there was nothing I did, which was not legal. But ultimately it just didn't make a sense to continue fighting it and spending 15-20K in attorney fees.

    I do not intend to scare you or suggest if you should go ahead or not. Just that make sure you cover yourself





    hot osama in laden vs obama in. The Death of Osama Bin Laden: osama bin osama bin laden vs obama in. Osama Bin Laden vs Barrack
  • Osama Bin Laden vs Barrack



  • deecha
    06-18 02:02 AM
    Hi,

    My EB3 Priority date is Feb 2004. I have approved I-140 and have a copy of approval I-140
    notice. I have not filed 485. This is my 10th year in H1b visa.

    My H1B visa is ending in Nov 2010. Due to family situation, I am planning to go to
    India for 1 year, My employer may or may not apply for my H1B renewal.

    If my current employer cancels my approved I-140 & did not extend my H1b visa, Is it
    possible for me to port that approved I-140 priority date (Feb 2004) when I am filing Green card through some other employer in the EB2 or EB1 category in
    the future ?

    Any one, Please kindly give your suggestions.

    Thanks

    Yes. Make sure you get copies of the approval notice of the I-140 before you part company (no pun intended). This will be the proof you require to port your priority date to another EB/I-140 some other time. This will be valid even if your employer revokes the I-140. The only instance this will be invalid is if the I-140 is revoked because of fraud or misrepresentation.

    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice. When in doubt, consult a qualified attorney.



    more...


    house wallpaper osama bin laden osama bin laden vs obama in. osama bin laden vs obama
  • osama bin laden vs obama



  • Uncertain
    04-28 03:53 PM
    Since the queue for EB3 India is very long, and if many EB3 India people change over to EB2, that will slow down EB2 India and this is what the May 2011 Visa Bulletin also says.
    But shouldnt this make EB3 India go faster?
    Then why do we see slow movement in EB3 India?





    tattoo Jul 13, 11:15 AM osama in laden vs obama in. Barack Obama vs Osama Bin osama bin laden vs obama in. mj-v-osama.jpg
  • mj-v-osama.jpg



  • gc_peshwa
    09-14 02:41 AM
    gc_peshwa,

    You like to make extraneous comparisons ? Comparing yourself to Nazi treatment of jews in the 1930's and 40's. :confused: Had a bad day or lost your mental balance like Raghunathrao peshwa ?? :rolleyes:

    I dont know about you but I certainly don't enjoy the daily grind of "When will I get GC?", BTW Raghunathrao was one of the bravest Maratha warriors of his time, albeit misguided :(
    I dont mind your comments shreekhand...I just pray your thoughts turn as sweet as your handle:D
    Amen.



    more...


    pictures Obama: Osama bin Laden killed osama bin laden vs obama in. osama bin laden vs obama
  • osama bin laden vs obama



  • HumHongeKamiyab
    12-17 09:03 AM
    I have met Rahul reddy for my immigration related work. The lawyer I am looking for is to discuss my "non-compete" agreement. So I am looking for an employment related attorney and not an immigration attorney. Thank you very much for your response. Regards,http://www.rvreddy.com/





    dresses Osama Bin Laden vs Barrack osama bin laden vs obama in. osama bin laden vs obama games. osama bin laden vs obama in
  • osama bin laden vs obama games. osama bin laden vs obama in



  • gsc999
    02-09 01:25 AM
    I went to usa on h4 one yr back.h1 is approved on nov2007.Before approval i faced one query because my employer assaign she is going to work on particular location,he mentioned city of USA also.So they raised query why only that place.My employer replyed that query and after few months i received I-797B form in the place of I-797A approval notice.That says i am not applied h1 from USA.In that time we mentioned, we are applied from USA.In that situation i have to go for stamping .But I have other option,we amended that h1 I-797B.We did premium process.With in one month i got h1 approval notice in nov2007.
    I am the first employee to my employer.Is there any querys raised on this.I have one month paystub.My employer going to send tax returns of 1 yr,wages,project details,client letter.Do i need other than these documents from my employer.pls tell me.
    Now i am in india.I have to go Embassy for stamping.Which location shall i go for stamping in India.
    Will embassy people check indian experience also.Because in indian company i have few problems with documents.If that experience will not match with the my h1 ,i mean what i submit in the process of h1.Is any queries raised.
    Now i am in india.I have to go Embassy for stamping.If i face any queries in my h1 stamping,can i go USA in that time period to USA by h4.OR Did I have to stamp h4 also because my husband changed other company.My h4 is going to expire within 5 months.
    In many forums i requested for replys.No result,I received only 1 reply.Pls help me.Thanks for your patience by reading this long mail.
    Need Advice pls.
    --
    To attract responses you will need to reframe your question in a simple language. I hope you will do that.

    On a simplistic level, the original office that granted your H1 or H4 or the state where you have permanent/ residential address on your passport is your best shot unless there are valid issues like business travel etc.

    See below for more details:
    https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/Home.aspx



    more...


    makeup osama bin laden vs obama osama bin laden vs obama in. wallpaper osama bin laden
  • wallpaper osama bin laden



  • cleopatra
    08-27 08:08 AM
    I think that to move to EB2 with the same employer, it may be possible to count experience from the same employer if the new role you are moving to is atleast 50% different from what you are doing in your current role.

    I am not an attorney and so you should consult one about this, though. Can anyone who knows this comment?





    girlfriend mj-v-osama.jpg osama bin laden vs obama in. osama in laden vs obama games. Osama Bin Laden Dead obama#39;
  • osama in laden vs obama games. Osama Bin Laden Dead obama#39;



  • deardar
    02-08 07:59 AM
    Hi,
    I am waiting for replys.
    But with in one month of my h1 approval of nov2007 i came to India.
    I did one certification(one paper) in one language in november2007.
    I have only one paystub.Do i need my employer 3 yrs tax papers.I am the 1st employee to my employer.Is any other documents needed other than pictures of my employers office,tax papers.Did i have to submit my indian experience or any other documents from indian company.Right now Can i change years of experience in india(Actually i submitted in h1 process 2 +yrs of experience in india,Can i change that to 1 yr exp in india now.Because i missed few documents of india experience).

    In which location is easy for me to stamp delhi|mumbai|chennai.
    Pls post experiences and needed docs.

    DO you have a choice ? I thought if this is first time stamping you have to go to the consulate which serves your state.





    hairstyles Bush vs. Obama: Different Ways osama bin laden vs obama in. osama in laden vs obama bin.
  • osama in laden vs obama bin.



  • justareader
    10-08 07:33 PM
    Well for us EB-3, hope is what we have

    bloody bulletin . never moves
    I am still short of 16 days.





    Steve Mitchell
    January 20th, 2004, 10:15 PM
    I think as much as anything, you are seeing the limitation of the 75-300 at 300 mm. It's known to not be the sharpest in the world at that focal length. Plus you were shooting at 5.6. It also looks like you may not have really gotten a focus lock. Do you know where your planr of focus was?





    gconmymind
    04-07 03:49 PM
    Hi,

    I submitted my 485 in julyEven i applied for my wife too.....we both got EAD, AP...She left to India...we have problems and we may seperate each other...So not sure when we get divorce because of outdated Indian marriage laws...Are there going to be any problems when they are adjudicating my 485 application? Her FP done and she got AP until Sep 2008...Now what will happen if USCIS sends out an FP notice for my wife...She won't be doing finger printing...Is it going effect my GC in anyway?

    Since it looks like you are the primary applicant and your wife is the derivative beneficiary, I do not think your processing should be affected. I am not sure what you need to do to inform USCIS of your new status after you are divorced from your wife.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment