Friday, June 10, 2011

oxbow lake formation

images lake formation study area oxbow lake formation. Oxbow Lakes
  • Oxbow Lakes



  • gc4sk
    08-14 03:44 PM
    I got 20 years $750,000 term life insurance for $37.5/month by transamerica. I am on H-1B and I used accuquote.com





    wallpaper Oxbow Lakes oxbow lake formation. Oxbow triangle gt;gt; history of
  • Oxbow triangle gt;gt; history of



  • willwin
    05-14 12:39 PM
    I'm not sure what made you decide for CP. There maybe valid reasons or you maybe misguided.
    I have heard some people use the CP route thinking that once the dates get current, they will get Green Card faster than AOS route. Some people use it as a back-up. But I am not sure what made you opt for this if you knew you will deny yourself EAD and AP benefits.

    I was misguided.

    But what about people with PD as early as 2002/2003? Or do we not have anyone with PD 2002/2003 who are pursuing CP?

    I assume there could be 10 to 15% CP filers out of total, say, 400K pending 485 cases. So, between 40 to 50k CP filers. Not sure how many out of this would be India/China. Is this number not big enough for asking for some admin fix?

    I know EAD is not for CP filers today. I also believe EAD is one of the things that USCIS can issue with an admin fix.

    If DOS/USCIS know very well that this retrogression is gonna be there for the next 5-10 years and EB3 I have to wait for 10-15 years, does it not make sense to ask for a relief like EAD for CP filers?





    oxbow lake formation. Bow lake formation of
  • Bow lake formation of



  • lacrossegc
    12-05 09:49 PM
    You mean Visa Bulletin programmer?

    Hillarious !! you the man pappu !:eek:





    2011 Oxbow triangle gt;gt; history of oxbow lake formation. oxbow lake bc
  • oxbow lake bc



  • gc_chahiye
    04-19 10:15 PM
    can someone tell me (PM if you dont want it on a pubic board) what went wrong with SKIL Bill last year? Where did it fail (senate/house?) did it just get dropped, or went up for vote and did not make it?

    Googling around, and am not able to find anything...



    more...


    oxbow lake formation. of oxbow subway york lake
  • of oxbow subway york lake



  • 485_spouse
    04-27 03:16 PM
    I-140 approved
    Self I-485 2004, Spouse not able to file I-485 because of retrogression
    Wife not able to work(H4, no EAD)
    Moving around for jobs with family
    Good Employer but not great
    Frustation with H1B Extension and stamping
    Not able to Plan to go to India because of Interview dates
    Not able to buy house
    I have EAD but have to stick with the current employer
    No promotion
    Could not join fortune 500 company as no GC :mad:





    oxbow lake formation. Map of oxbow lake new york
  • Map of oxbow lake new york



  • vallabhu
    06-11 03:31 PM
    Do they assume that if you are in 7th year you can use your labor which you used for H1 7th year extension.

    what about if i140 is denied on the previous labor and one cannot use that labor any more.

    are all these bullet point are "ors" or "ands" does one has to staisfy all three conditions?



    more...


    oxbow lake formation. Meanders and Oxbow Lakes June
  • Meanders and Oxbow Lakes June



  • teachamerica07
    08-14 01:14 PM
    Thanks for posting updated information . Are these Received dates or Notice dates?





    2010 Bow lake formation of oxbow lake formation. lake formation study area
  • lake formation study area



  • reddog
    01-23 12:15 PM
    As long as you are getting paid for the posistion your H1B co has hired you for, and are getting paystubs to prove that, you are fine.

    You had a client and you were getting paid by your H1b employer, now you are getting paid cos you are working for your H1b employer directly. that is how I read it.

    Your H1B petitioning company has to give a letter stating your continous employment with them, and that should be good.

    PS: Techincally and legally speaking, you are borderline OK, however, with all the facts you have stated, it is illegal for you to be in the US on an H1B.



    more...


    oxbow lake formation. Oxbow Lakes
  • Oxbow Lakes



  • div_bell_2003
    12-19 05:01 PM
    It does not look like your future green card processing will be affected by any way due to your one year absence, but you might wanna clarify with your attorney about the status of your H1 though. You didn't mention anything on this, but I'm guessing you'll be coming back to the same employer in 2010, just check with them if your one year not being in US payroll would result in revocation of your H1B and they have to apply for a fresh one once you come back.

    From the GC front, you don't have anything to worry as far as my knowledge goes.

    I am on H1 for the last 3 years. Got my H1 renewed for 3 years last month. Now i have to go back to India for one year (2009) and come back at 2010. I will not be in a payroll for 2009. When i come back to US at 2010, i am planning to start my Green Card processing. I want to know if my one year stay in India will affect my Green Card processing in any way?

    Thanks a lot.





    hair oxbow lake bc oxbow lake formation. lake called an oxbow lake.
  • lake called an oxbow lake.



  • Pallavi79
    02-21 11:43 PM
    :)



    more...


    oxbow lake formation. positions in situations of
  • positions in situations of



  • rvenkat1976
    04-13 12:18 AM
    Thanks for all your answers.

    Now that I have consulted another lawyer for a second opinion. According to him he says I am legally IN STATUS.

    He asked me to send an email to the attorney asking for the whole case detail from the begining, mentioning that I would otherwise report this to the bar association.

    Now did anyone have any specific format in which this email has to be written any help in this matter will be appriciated.

    Thanks





    hot of oxbow subway york lake oxbow lake formation. oxbow lakes Athough
  • oxbow lakes Athough



  • reddymjm
    10-20 10:30 AM
    I understand your frustration, but its like holding IV responsible for getting your GC - that does not seem right.

    Contributing now is important; and after getting gc's, its equally important to support the people who are still stuck in the process.

    My First donation was in Jan 2006. The latest one was, 100$ for the Washington meet this year. And I had a lot more in between. This will be just on top of it. How is my GC is related to IV. I dont think I am holding anybody responsible for it.



    more...


    house Lake numbers expand upon those oxbow lake formation. specific and oxbow lakes
  • specific and oxbow lakes



  • praveen2008
    02-13 11:39 AM
    Hello All,



    I am on a 6th year on H1-B with my 140 approved. I am due for renewal on June 2010 with my employer who is a desi consulting company.. My employer has around 100+ employees.



    I am recently moving over to a new consulting opportunity which my employer has showed me which is corp � corp with prime vendor in between�

    I also have another Full time offer pending with a Big 5 consulting company who promised me to sponsor my H1 and re start my GC process since my 485 is not approved� I need couple of suggestions if somebody could advice



    � Is it better to stay with my desi consulting company because my GC is in process with them? I am little afraid with respect to this new USCIS Memo( Employee � employer relationship in terms of H1 processing and travelling to india

    OR

    � Is it better to move on with the full time offer with top 5 consulting company . This from my career perspective would be growth but only disadvantage is that I need to re start my GC process . Hopefully I should be able to port my PD date�..



    I am little torn up on what to choose ( full time or stay on corp to corp ). Can anybody advise if its better to compromise on GC and take the Full time offer because of all this scrutiny that USCIS is doing with ..



    Thanks,





    tattoo Map of oxbow lake new york oxbow lake formation. Lake+formation+and+types
  • Lake+formation+and+types



  • ek_bechara
    05-14 12:02 PM
    If you don't know something please keep quiet. Don't spread nonsense rumors. First of all the primary GC applicant is not affected in anyway. Spouse GC will show up anywhere between 7 to 12 months depending upon how the documentation is done.

    This might delay your GC for another 2years. Mainly due to security concerns after 9 / 11. Better option is to get your GC and then apply as family. Will take at least 4 to 5 years.



    more...


    pictures Meanders and Oxbow Lakes June oxbow lake formation. Lake Shore and Lake Layers
  • Lake Shore and Lake Layers



  • chi_shark
    04-27 01:02 PM
    Hi,

    I hope, all is well.

    I filed my applications for Green Card. I did concurrent filing for I-140 & I-485 applications in September-2007. I got EAD in December-2007 but I-140 case is still pending.

    I am working with the company which filed my Green Card but very soon I would resign from them/there as there is no work over there. They would still continue my I-140 case even I resign from there.

    I need your help as:

    (1) Can I work on 1099 (as I have EAD & I-140 is still pending)?

    OR

    (2) I need to work on W2 (means: cannot work on 1099) [as I have EAD & I-140 is still pending]?

    Please, advise me as soon as possible.
    :confused:


    Best regards,
    Rajiv

    I always thought that your I-140 *has to be* approved before you can change jobs with the AC21 rule... no?





    dresses oxbow lakes Athough oxbow lake formation. oxbow lake formation,
  • oxbow lake formation,



  • mbartosik
    02-20 07:21 PM
    As per this post http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17450
    EB-1 ROW is under-subscribed, I wonder if this is a sign that top talent is getting harder to recruit from overseas.

    If that is the case, we can all think of a few reasons why that might be.



    more...


    makeup Oxbow Lakes oxbow lake formation. Lake numbers expand upon those
  • Lake numbers expand upon those



  • nhfirefighter13
    May 31st, 2004, 07:41 PM
    LOL ! :D

    Travel on AP after job change and AC21? [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Travel on AP after job change and AC21?






    girlfriend Lake+formation+and+types oxbow lake formation. oxbow lakes in the Songhua
  • oxbow lakes in the Songhua



  • waitin_toolong
    11-21 09:43 AM
    the above scenario was if you were mnaintaing H1 status. if you are working using EAD then ofcourse your current status wont be H1 bur AOS hence you will send proof of that.

    The idea is to show that you are here legally and if working prrof of that authorization thorough a visa or EAD.





    hairstyles positions in situations of oxbow lake formation. Lead to periodicformation
  • Lead to periodicformation



  • sweet_jungle
    12-04 02:15 PM
    Interesting, looks like all these cases got approved ??

    This year in August, most of the WAC I-485 cases were given an unfair beating and were largely neglected in the approvals. Most of these cases are not current now but many will become again next year. So, based on this year's experience, we need to prepare so that we do not again get beaten up. By WAC I-485 cases, I mean cases filed in July 2007 in NSC but were receipted at CSC and sent back to NSC. In g neral, it applies to all cases which were transferred between centers

    There were mainly 2 issues faced:

    1) Biometrics for these cases do not get attached to file. Reason is when we do the biometrics, the results are sent to CSC because the case number starts with WAC. The results do not automatically get transmitted to NSC. Most of us had to make phone calls to make it happen. By that time, precious time was lost and the visa numbers got over.
    The issue will now again come up as most of our fingerprints are approaching 15 month expiry. So, when we again do biometrics in the next few months, the results will remain stuck at CSC.When in July/August in 2009 , we will become current again, our cases will not get picked due to lack of biometrics. So, how do we go about fixing the problem? Writing to ombudsman? I am looking for suggestions. I did write to ombudsman and got some standard response.

    2) Second issue faced was inability to file service requests. Even though processing dates were more than 30 days from receipt date, the system was not allowing filing of SRs as it was taking the reps. to CSC 485 processing times which are stuck at 2006. This is totally unfair and if a LIN person is able to file SR we should get the same right. True, SRs often invoke some useless response. But, if PD and RD are current, it can be quite useful.

    So, I am asking for suggestions for tacking the above problems so that we can be prepared for next year. The time to act is now.





    ganguteli
    03-04 05:43 PM
    Is there anything i can do on H4 visa??

    You can volunteer your time for IV and help .

    You can also expand your family . Do not wait and put your life on hold due to your visa status.





    vbkris77
    02-03 05:21 PM
    All State is saying is that they are giving EB2-India a total of 2987 visas. They didn't care about spill over and slow consumption by ROW. They are still acting stupid but this time they are trying to show reasoning for their stupidity. If this report had a consumption of visas till date for FY10 like in a dash board, then they would have seen their own stupidity clearly.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment