Thursday, June 9, 2011

peace and love logo

images Love Sparkliness Logo peace and love logo. to follow the “peace, love
  • to follow the “peace, love



  • gtg506p
    03-09 09:19 AM
    Dear All,
    My wife had applied for H1 last year through one desi employer. We received the H1. The employer took initial money from us to pay for the H1 fees promising that once project got started he would pay back. But during search for a project he mentally harassed us a lot. Luckily my PD became current, my wife got EAD and we could work independently. We were thinking of complaint against him to DOL. We have even prepared the case with all the documents and everything.
    We were ready to send it but yesterday we came across a case of one Vishal Goyal who sued Patni for paying him low wages. Patni then threatened to harm his family in india if he doesent withdraw the case.
    We are just afraid of something like that. I request people to please share if they have been abused by desi employer and if they have sucessfully complained to DOL and their experience in what they went through. Thank You.
    Amar





    wallpaper to follow the “peace, love peace and love logo. stock vector : Peace and Love
  • stock vector : Peace and Love



  • payal_nag
    12-07 04:58 PM
    Hi,
    I had a somewhat similar situation, had to get my name changed on the passport to my married name. Its been 2.5 weeks since I sent everything to Indian Consulate , SF and have not received my new passport back. I have had to cancel my travel plans as well as my appointment at the new delhi consulate.

    So please keep ample provision for the passport to come back when making travel plans.

    - payal





    peace and love logo. Moschino Helmets for Spring
  • Moschino Helmets for Spring



  • me_myself
    12-19 05:15 PM
    suavesandeep, thanks a lot for confirming.





    2011 stock vector : Peace and Love peace and love logo. peace and love logo. Peace. Love. Color. Peace. Love. Color. ghostlyorb. May 2, 08:09 PM. When I upgraded my 3G for an iPhone 4, I never took my 3G out of
  • peace and love logo. Peace. Love. Color. Peace. Love. Color. ghostlyorb. May 2, 08:09 PM. When I upgraded my 3G for an iPhone 4, I never took my 3G out of



  • Refugee_New
    05-30 05:14 PM
    I e-filed my EAD renewal yesterday and got the reciept copy.

    Now what are the documents i should send USCIS? Do you guys have the list of documents to be mailed for EAD renewal?



    more...


    peace and love logo. TrippyPhonics - Peace • Love
  • TrippyPhonics - Peace • Love



  • h1techSlave
    10-28 02:14 PM
    what visa are these legal immigrants coming on?


    The author is talking about Family visa categories here.





    peace and love logo. Peace amp; Love logo, YELLE
  • Peace amp; Love logo, YELLE



  • logiclife
    01-09 11:26 AM
    Thanks.



    more...


    peace and love logo. peace and love logo. peace and love logo. peace and love logo. gnasher729. May 4, 08:14 AM. Those that use the analogy of their home internet connection not
  • peace and love logo. peace and love logo. peace and love logo. gnasher729. May 4, 08:14 AM. Those that use the analogy of their home internet connection not



  • upuaut
    08-16 07:00 AM
    oh.. it's probebly the tutorial on Kirupa.com.. duh.. (guess I haven't woken up yet either.)





    2010 Moschino Helmets for Spring peace and love logo. Love Sparkliness Logo
  • Love Sparkliness Logo



  • sam_hoosier
    01-02 03:25 PM
    I have got extension on my H1 after completing 6 years.
    My wife has been on H4 till now.
    Is she eligible to get a new H1?

    Yes, as per the new guidelines time spent on H4 does not count towards H1.



    more...


    peace and love logo. Bringing Peace Love amp;
  • Bringing Peace Love amp;



  • kumhyd2
    05-19 04:51 PM
    Your case is tricky. AC21 may not protect you. First, your case is subsitution labor. That itself a negative factor. Second, your GC is for a future job. This means, you have not worked with sponser during non-immigrant status. As well as, you do not have intension to work for the sponsor after getting GC, as you have intension to invoke AC21. GC is for good faith intension in both parties(employer and employee) to have emplyment relationship after employee gets GC. As you have not worked for the sponser at any point of time, it is very difficult to prove that you have "good faith intension", if your employer withdraws the 140. It is not the AC21 issue, it is mostly the intension issue.

    Also you mentioned that there is a financial issue. If your employer is not able to pay the salary for your position as per 140, then it is a geneune reason for him to withdraw. Then the 140 may become a misrepesentation. On the other hand, if employer willing to pay the 140 salary and if you are not accepting, then it clearly establishes that you have no intension of working for him at that salary. So, in this case AC21 will not applicable.

    I do have intentions of joining the employer once the GC is approved. The financial terms are regarding extra money for the GC process.





    hair peace and love logo. Peace. Love. Color. Peace. Love. Color. ghostlyorb. May 2, 08:09 PM. When I upgraded my 3G for an iPhone 4, I never took my 3G out of peace and love logo. peace and love logo. Peace, Love amp; You! Peace, Love amp; You! skunk. Apr 3, 06:09 PM
  • peace and love logo. Peace, Love amp; You! Peace, Love amp; You! skunk. Apr 3, 06:09 PM



  • arihant
    07-05 12:19 PM
    Hi Guys,

    We have do it in a smart way. We need to get the atten of media.

    Send the flowers on july 10th. If lot of people do this the media will cover this.

    Just my idea.

    Thanks,
    Chandra.

    Just a thought...


    These guys are so paranoid these days that I would not be surprised if they send for bomb sniffign dogs and anti-anthrax teams when they receive several flower packages on the same day :rolleyes: :D



    more...


    peace and love logo. Peace. peace and love logo. Peace. marksman. Apr 7, 07:19 PM. I don#39;t know if I buy this whole shortage thing. If there is such a big shortage,
  • Peace. peace and love logo. Peace. marksman. Apr 7, 07:19 PM. I don#39;t know if I buy this whole shortage thing. If there is such a big shortage,



  • badluck
    07-11 02:05 PM
    he is the Gonzalez The Janitor not the Director:rolleyes:





    hot TrippyPhonics - Peace • Love peace and love logo. peace and love logo. peace and
  • peace and love logo. peace and



  • gaz
    04-23 09:33 AM
    why not just a tracker? its something that will be needed until the gc is approved - and is a recurring question. the tracker could also provide stats about current approval rate etc.


    I think we need to start one more thread to get responses from people who's H1b extension is being denied in last two months and what were the reasons behind it. This will help to get a clear picture of whats happening.



    more...


    house 291 Peace amp; Love Off Shoulder peace and love logo. peace and love logo. peace and
  • peace and love logo. peace and



  • imh1b
    11-25 12:01 PM
    Wow..I am so proud of this inidan dude, he seems to be very close to Mr. President. Can you please ask this Indian guy to talk to President for our GC issue?

    Thanks

    MC

    Why should he?

    What are you going to give him in return/what is he going to get by helping us?

    We need to first learn to help ourselves.





    tattoo Peace amp; Love logo, YELLE peace and love logo. logo
  • logo



  • Dhundhun
    10-09 07:06 PM
    Basically, the VB just says that "Even though you waited for however number of years, gone through all the pains with employers, you are NO closer to getting GC than you were a month ago"

    How pathetic is our situation? Every time I think of it as the bottom,there is a new low next month? It's just a never ending tale.

    Very much true.



    more...


    pictures peace and love logo. peace and love logo. peace and love logo. gnasher729. May 4, 08:14 AM. Those that use the analogy of their home internet connection not peace and love logo. peace and love logo
  • peace and love logo



  • arihant
    03-26 04:17 PM
    Who are the guys making more than 250K? Why are they stuck in retrogression?

    I am assuming that if you are salaried employee and making more than 250K, you should be at executive level qualified for EB1 visa - which is current for all countries.

    These folks are most likely doctors...doctors salaries are in that range.





    dresses peace and love logo. peace and peace and love logo. peace and love logo. peace and love logo. and peace and love signal;; peace and love logo. and peace and love signal; and peace and love signal. dclaessen.
  • peace and love logo. peace and love logo. and peace and love signal;; peace and love logo. and peace and love signal; and peace and love signal. dclaessen.



  • Sai gc
    09-23 04:54 PM
    case process resumed ,Soft LUD everyday after RFE response,Any thoughts whats going on
    My case details:
    PD 2004 october(substituted)(NSC)
    I 140 approved on october 2007
    Got EAD's and AP's for both me and my spouse.
    I 485-Received mail from Uscis on August 23rd,requesting for Evidence(no change in online status though).
    RFE was for EVL,for which response was sent on 16 th sep(through Murthy firm )
    Hard LUD on 17th september,change in online status,"received RFE response case process resumed"
    soft LUDs on my application on 18,19,20,22 and 23rd.
    soft LUDs on spouse application on 22nd and 23 rd.
    What does this mean,My case is being processed ,any chances of getting GC this month?Any thoughts?
    Hopefully this means Good news.
    OM Sai



    more...


    makeup Bringing Peace Love amp; peace and love logo. 291 Peace amp; Love Off Shoulder
  • 291 Peace amp; Love Off Shoulder



  • andycool
    04-21 01:50 PM
    Contributed a small amount for this cause....





    girlfriend logo peace and love logo. Peace And Love Logo. Peace and love. Peace and love. themadchemist. Jul 24, 07:49 PM. just took a look, and these guys have an interesting story about Apple
  • Peace And Love Logo. Peace and love. Peace and love. themadchemist. Jul 24, 07:49 PM. just took a look, and these guys have an interesting story about Apple



  • mdy_tvr
    08-17 04:49 AM
    Guys,

    The doc I went to for the medical exam gave me Chicken Pox and MMR Vaccine. But for Tetanus, as I took one in 1999 , the doc said since its valid for 10 years I don't need one. He went by my word and filled the vaccine supplemant form accordingly.

    My doubt is I did not have any wrriten records to show that I took this vaccine in 1999.

    Does USCIS requires the civil surgeon to provide the vaccination record document along with 693 & vaccination supplement form? or does it just go by what the civil surgeon mentions in the supplemental form?

    Thanks





    hairstyles Peace. peace and love logo. Peace. marksman. Apr 7, 07:19 PM. I don#39;t know if I buy this whole shortage thing. If there is such a big shortage, peace and love logo. Peace Love Prosperity Logo
  • Peace Love Prosperity Logo



  • myimmiv
    12-17 03:58 PM
    There is no problem re-entering with a valid AP, even if the validity date is the day you re-enter.

    You will have a problem if your AP is expired. My daughter came back with just one month on her AP and she was stamped with extra 6 months on I-94. But I don't know the reason for that.
    Thanks lagsum. So after 6 months, did you extend her I-94?. My understanding is that if you enter as parolee, there is no need to do anything even if your I-94 expires.





    transpass
    07-22 11:16 PM
    You don't. Your employer files an I9, and there they mention your status. This is why they need to update using an I9 every time you get a H1 extension.

    As far as I-9 form goes, it is my understanding that it is not filed with any agency. The form is retained by the employer only.





    insbaby
    12-12 05:18 PM
    Guys, I guess almost everybody is done with their finger printing by now. I am wondering what is the status of everybody's I-485 application on the case-status-online website after finger printing? Mine is showing some weird status, so I thought I better check with others.


    USCIS will send an IO to your home within 48 hours. He will take pictures with your family, have lunch or dinner and issue the Green Card to every member of the family.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment