Tuesday, June 14, 2011

penelope cruz dress

images First up is Penelope Cruz in penelope cruz dress. Penelope has worn nude and
  • Penelope has worn nude and



  • waitnwatch
    05-17 11:39 PM
    The original language that was in CIR would exempt from the quota STEM graduates who have worked for 3 years, under the F 4 provision. More importantly, it allows for self petitioning and adjustment of status following a $2000 fee. If this amendment passes, all that would be gone, and simply replaced with the exemption that was already in the original bill. Again I'm puzzled: why are we supporting this amendment?

    I think you are getting slightly confused here. The thing under discussion in this thread has always existed as a clause in the bill and is nothing new. The F4 is a separate provision which was struck down today. The 3 year for STEM provision still exists separate. Please have a look at the details of the bill. It should be available somewhere on this website.





    wallpaper Penelope has worn nude and penelope cruz dress. It#39;s likely her dress will be
  • It#39;s likely her dress will be



  • tikka
    05-31 02:23 PM
    This is the least we can do...

    thank you delhirocks. this was the first step.

    Now you could you please take a few mins and send out web faxes. You can send it to all the states.

    Thank you again





    penelope cruz dress. Hawn and Penelope Cruz.
  • Hawn and Penelope Cruz.



  • InTheMoment
    11-25 05:12 PM
    USCIS systems that the generic CS rep sees or the CLAIMS3 systems that the IO sees doesn't have any info about AC21 docs that you sent them.

    Like someone suggested it is a very good idea to keep the original attorney (might not happen in all cases such as when your other company is a direct competitor. Depends on the lawyer). I did the same did not have to pay anything to my attorney to maintain my file.

    I sent my AC21 docs to NSC against the advise of my attorney (I surmised that that I would waste time and money if USCIS ever sends a EVL RFE). I think that was a good decision as I got the I-485 approved soon.

    Also I see from the FOIA request that I made, that the AC21 docs that I sent were indeed in my file when the decision on my file was made.





    2011 It#39;s likely her dress will be penelope cruz dress. sure whether Penelope Cruz
  • sure whether Penelope Cruz



  • snathan
    01-31 09:57 PM
    Dear all,

    I am sorry to post here. I know this is wrong but don't know where to go to. My husband does not have any idea about how to invest his money. Could someone please help me and tell me how you can diversify your savings as an NRI for a safe secure future?

    I rely on him for all this but I get no help.

    Thank you for your support.

    Again, my apologies.

    Give it me and will keep it safe for you....:D

    It depends on how much you have to invest, whats your future plan, your background and if there is any family property....

    Normally you have to have three different kind of investment. 1/3 - cash, 1/3- property and 1/3 in stock or MF. Again 50:50 here and in India if you have plan to go back to India in the future.

    Or consider option one.



    more...


    penelope cruz dress. Penelope#39;s dress and hair
  • Penelope#39;s dress and hair



  • gcseeker28
    07-27 02:21 PM
    Hello Gurus,
    I am a first timer posting in this fantastic forum.
    I am in a very confusing situation wherein I need your help

    EB2 priority date: April 2007
    I 140 approved.
    I 94 expired in August 2010

    So, I applied for 7th year H-1B extension in February and I got a RFE with the query to prove that I am working at the client's place.
    I submitted all the documents except for the client's letter. Yesterday, I got a denial mail for which I dont know the exact reason.
    I am presuming its related to the client's letter.
    My lawyer said that we can open a MTR within 30 days.

    What are the options and todo list I have?
    1. I have a very good rapport with the client and I can get the client's letter.
    If I get it, how long will it take to approve my case?

    2. I am still working. Is it legal if I work as long as the appication is being processed.
    3. Once I get my EAD, will it matter if H-1B gets rejected?

    Please help me!





    penelope cruz dress. Penelope Cruz was rocking a
  • Penelope Cruz was rocking a



  • don840
    04-04 01:30 PM
    immigrant-in-law pls. click on new thread by going on the forum as Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Out of status, employment gap and status revalidation > and then click new thread.

    wandmaker, I understand that the 485 as it is filed now stands to be denied. But if I can get back on h4 and withdraw current 485 and refile new 485, then why would there be a issue? As I understand, 485 is to be filed while in valid status. It is not 'until' but 'while'.

    Also, do you think Consular processing might be a better option instead of 485?



    more...


    penelope cruz dress. Penelope Cruz
  • Penelope Cruz



  • Ramba
    04-22 02:19 PM
    My lawyer got the RFE notice yesterday....

    My LC / I-140 stated that I am an "Electrical Engineering Technician" due to PW concerns at the time of application but my H1-B application said "Applications Engineer (Chemicals Group)". But the job duties were exactly the same word for word. I'm not sure if that is causing the problem. I am being paid significantly more than the LC / 1-140 wage currently. So, lack of ability to pay is not an issue. I have also been continuously employed by the same organization. I have not sought a different employer ever since I applied for my GC.

    Please reply with your thoughts.

    Though, it appears as regular employment verification letter, there may be catch in it due to what you explained above. Though you were an "engineer" in H1B, your employer applied as a "technician" in green card application (LC/140) to overcome pre-wailing wage issue. This is not good one if they found out, as the technicians can not be in H1B visa. You can not argue I will be technician after getting GC. Also, you can not use AC21 as "engineers" and "technicians" are not similar occupations.





    2010 Hawn and Penelope Cruz. penelope cruz dress. First up is Penelope Cruz in
  • First up is Penelope Cruz in



  • jsb
    11-28 01:19 PM
    Fee : $305.00

    Applied on line, printed the form.

    Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
    1) 485 - copy.
    2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
    3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
    4) DL - Copy.
    5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)

    I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.


    Item (3) the cover letter, is not required, but there is no harm to include one. Besides that include photo page of your passport (to confirm you are who you say you are) help speed up the process.



    more...


    penelope cruz dress. Penelope Cruz in Cool Black
  • Penelope Cruz in Cool Black



  • skodu
    08-16 01:59 PM
    My Company charged 2 of colleagues for their Spouses application fees, but covered their legal fees couple of years back. But they covered everything for me and my wife this year June. It varies company by company and trust and between the Employee and Employer and value of the Employee.





    hair sure whether Penelope Cruz penelope cruz dress. Penelope Cruz, Jennifer Hudson
  • Penelope Cruz, Jennifer Hudson



  • TeddyKoochu
    09-25 11:34 AM
    I won't be surprised if they pull a quick July 07 or something on those lines to collect more money for filing and renewal of EAD/ AP

    I hope this happens, looks like in the current atmosphere there is a high likelihood of it happening as well. It will be a great step forward for people who missed Jul 07, it will be an opportunity for us to have EAD / AP and have a peep at the next step!



    more...


    penelope cruz dress. Cotillard Penelope Cruz
  • Cotillard Penelope Cruz



  • bfadlia
    05-26 12:52 PM
    I was in the same situation last month. I live in minnesota had 485 receipt from july 2007, EAD for myself but no EAD for wife, so i wished the 485 will do. DMV said the same crap that since 485 has no expiration date, they only accept 485 that is not older than 6 months old (with the wild assumption that any 485 is approved or denied within 6 months). I got infopass appointment with USCIS, got letter that my case is still pending, and they laughed in DMV saying they know my case is still pending, they have some kind of access to USCIS database. After a lot of arguing and going up to managers in DMV, they agreed to give me and wife 6 months driving license and told me you have to find another immigration document next time (meaning apply for EAD for urself and wife)

    Sorry if this does not help you much.




    Which DMV did you go to? My wife and son's H4's are expiring on June 4th and have pending I 485 since July 2007. They are not renewing the DL's based on the pending receipt of I 485 which they claim to be too old and need a new one.. Tried contacting USCIS but could not get through.. Can you pls. let me know which DMV did you go? How old is your pending I 485 and did you have to get a letter from USCIS? If yes, then how did u reach them and if you have any phone number for them..

    Pls. advise..

    Best...





    hot Penelope#39;s dress and hair penelope cruz dress. Penelope Cruz,
  • Penelope Cruz,



  • philly2004
    08-26 12:55 PM
    Bluez25:
    Congratulations on your successfull interview.

    Can you share what form of marriage certificate you produced.
    I had my interview last week and the Mumbai consulate was not ready to accept the certificate that was given to us by office of registrar.

    They asked for a 'Memorandum of Marriage' which seem to be what married couples get in Maharashtra and Gujarat. I was married in M.P. and never received such a document.

    Marriage invitation, photos etc. were not acceptable to the immigration officer at Mumbai.

    your input will be very helpful.



    more...


    house White Oscar Dresses penelope cruz dress. of Penelope Cruz#39;s gown at
  • of Penelope Cruz#39;s gown at



  • kumar1
    03-03 11:14 AM
    Thank you Desi!
    Man, that is one heck of confusing language, I am still trying to understand it.

    Quick question -- Can PD be transferred from EB category to FB category? In other words - can a person having approved I-140 under EB category take that PD to a family based Green Card? Thanks in advance.





    tattoo Penelope Cruz was rocking a penelope cruz dress. Penelope Cruz goes gothic
  • Penelope Cruz goes gothic



  • sriramkalyan
    09-15 05:39 PM
    Hoo .. i am not attacking illegals .. i just ENVY them ... Powerful senators & congress men are after them ..


    What happened in 2007 is now history. That is not likely to repeat in the upcoming CIR. At this time CIR is the only way to get things moving. Unless CIR is defeated or unless administration says that they do not want a CIR bill, piece meal approach is not likely to happen. Given the situation, asking for a separate bills is setting ourselves for failure, and it alienates us and our issues from the pro-immigration community. At this time, if you call/meet with lawmakers asking for EB only bill, the pro-immigration lawmakers get turned off and anti-immigrant lawmakers use the count of your call to oppose the immigration reform. At this time its a bad idea by calling lawmakers asking for "EB only bill". It will only turn out to hurt our issues and the cause. Additionally, it doesn't help to call specific lawmakers who already understand, agree, support and champion our issues.

    IV do not have a any position on on the issue of illegals/undocumented. And whatever is your personal belief, please understand the reality of the situation and refrain from attacking illegals on IV forums as it doesn't help our cause in anyways.



    more...


    pictures Penelope Cruz penelope cruz dress. Penelope Cruz, pictured with
  • Penelope Cruz, pictured with



  • dixie
    08-21 09:58 PM
    The situation is unfair only if there is no retrogression. In that case there is a high probability that the one who applied in 2005 gets his GC (or at least EAD/AP), while a 2001 applicant's LC is still caught in the BEC.

    But given that retrogression is very much in place for all but EB-1 and EB-2 ROW, an approved I-140 is pretty much useless except for getting 3 year extensions (and limited portability) . In that case, even if the 2005 applicant gets his I-140 approval in a jiffy, he has to wait behind the BEC victim when it comes to applying for 485 (assuming of course that BECs dont last forever).So retrogression neutralises the unfairness of BECs to a large extent.

    I do agree however, that the BECs should have been cleared prior to starting the PERM system.




    All the fresh H1's wait little longer, while older h1 case gets adjucated. Presently, a guy who filed in 1999, 2000, 2001 is clue less, on what is happening, a guy who filed in 2005/6 had a 140 already, is this fair ?

    So to make it more evenly distributed, delay the process by 2/3 years for every new h1 applicant, and also insisting on 2 years of tax filing , will ensure, the older applications gets processed in the meanwhile, and also help the newer applications get streamlined.

    Hope u got the point...





    dresses Penelope Cruz, penelope cruz dress. Penelope Cruz were spotted
  • Penelope Cruz were spotted



  • at0474
    12-19 04:59 PM
    Amigos,

    Ironically, legal documentation process seems complicated to cross the fence to the other side.;)



    more...


    makeup Penelope Cruz in Cool Black penelope cruz dress. White Oscar Dresses
  • White Oscar Dresses



  • ronhira
    10-26 02:34 PM
    Irrespective of political parties or the issues, I am proud of this Indian guy standing up against "fair and balanced fox news"

    he must be a citizen (since he is chairman of Milwaukee, WI, Dem party) - wonder if IV members from the area could approach him to stand up for us too..........

    Fox News Crew Gets Scolded At Democratic Meeting (VIDEO) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/26/fox-news-wisconsin-democrats_n_774164.html)

    & y do u think this guy or someone like him will stand up for us when v r not willing to stand up for our issues?





    girlfriend Penelope Cruz goes gothic penelope cruz dress. Penelope Cruz. dress: Elie
  • Penelope Cruz. dress: Elie



  • GoneSouth
    07-11 10:57 AM
    Hi Folks,

    Just thought I'd share with the group, I recently received my I-140 approval. I did it premium processing through the Nebraska service center (I think) and the application was approved in 3 days (!) - submitted 06/25, premium processing fee check cashed 06/26, approval 06/29.

    Now if only they had premium processing for I-485s ! (I was impacted by this recent visa bulletin thing unfortunately ... my PD was current in June but now I have to wait till Oct to file I-485 ... sigh).

    - GS





    hairstyles Cotillard Penelope Cruz penelope cruz dress. Cruz looked classy,
  • Cruz looked classy,



  • pa_arora
    03-26 04:38 PM
    This sustain act is total BS. They want to increase H1-B numbers without reforming the EB system. They do not want to increase EB numbers. They do not want to do away with country quotas. They don't have country quotas in H1-B. This just creates more and more backlogs for everyone. I HOPE THIS BILL DOESN'T PASS. The companies and lawmakers just want cheap labor without "paying" for it. Just a bunch of self-serving bigots !
    I disagree with u, i think this bill should pass which lets the EB pipeline inflates so much that it explodes.





    Env_Engr
    10-22 09:30 AM
    Has any July 2nd filer that got receipts / checks cashed in October, receveived EAD? I am still waiting and wondering how long this phase will last?:mad:





    jscris
    July 15th, 2004, 07:20 PM
    I hope they are, too. Some birds seem to feed the young much longer than others, even after they've left the nest. I'd suggest taking a large *Do Not Disturb* sign with you tomorrow. Or perhaps "Approach at Your Own Risk*.
    :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment