Thursday, June 9, 2011

pics of love quotes

images my valentine made of love pics of love quotes. images of love quotes.
  • images of love quotes.



  • overmars
    06-09 12:43 PM
    My understanding of the Neufled memo does not invalidate the question asked by Saarissimo. The memo refers to a person being the sole owner of a company. If the LLC in question is owned by X,Y and they then offer Saarissimo 33% of the company to own, then Saarissimo's employment in the LLC should fall under employer-employee relationship unless it is specifically written in the operating agreement that the company will cease to operate if Saarissimo is terminated from employment.

    I know people on H1B sponsored by ABC LLC, and owning upto 2% of ABC. They have never had any problems, and are well on their way towards Green Card processing. Unfortunately, I do not know if the considerations change dramatically if ownership is 33% instead of 2%.





    wallpaper images of love quotes. pics of love quotes. love quotes on photobucket. by
  • love quotes on photobucket. by



  • alterego
    01-14 08:06 PM
    Cut and paste for me by my attorney:

    Some Observations from DOS on India EB-2 Unavailability
    Cite as "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 08011461 (posted Jan. 14, 2008)"

    On January 10, 2007, AILA Liaison contacted Charlie Oppenheim, Chief of Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting at the State Department, to speak about the announcement of India EB-2 visa unavailability in the February 2008 Visa Bulletin. By early November, indications were that USCIS demand for India EB-2 visa numbers would place significant pressure on the overall annual limitation, leading to the decision to roll back the priority date for India EB-2 for December 2007 to 01JAN02, and for January 2008 to 01JAN00. Even with those significant retrogressions, USCIS requested almost 300 India EB-2 for December. (As an indication of the rate of demand and how close to the quarterly and annual limits usage is, the USCIS requested three India EB-2 numbers for January, all with dates prior to 01 JAN 00.) There is some possibility that India EB-2 could again become available if it appears that the demand for India EB-1 will not exceed the annual limit, but, that determination will not be able to be made until the second half of the fiscal year.

    For China-mainland born EB-2, if demand remains as has been seen over the last couple of months, it is expected that the 01 JAN 03 cut-off date will hold, and it is likely that all numbers will be used within the current cut-off date.

    Interesting. This probably does not even include the July Fiasco filers or the Last minute Labor sub. users either.
    300 for December with a PD set at Jan 02!:eek::eek::eek:
    Looks like anyone from India with a PD 2003 or later is in for a lot of waiting.
    I'm not entirely clear why 3 applicants made them make the PD unavailable in Jan.
    We can only hope for a PD jump if EB ROW spares some numbers in the final quarter. I think(perhaps I am hoping) they might move the PDs a little starting in June. If EB1 retrogresses or if EB ROW moves too fast even that might be out.





    pics of love quotes. Love Is Like A Roller Coaster
  • Love Is Like A Roller Coaster



  • Wendyzhu77
    09-29 07:17 PM
    I don't think you need to worry about the number on w2. Wages on W2 do NOT necessarily represent your actual wage. Lots of pre-tax deductions can be deducted from the W2 number, which means your W2 wage can be significantly much less than your actual wage. Your pay-stub will be a better evidence for your wage.
    Hi Everyone

    I got an RFE for my I140 filed in September 2006. They asked me to show my W2 for 2006 and also show that the employer had the ability to pay the offered wage in case my W2 is less than the offered wage.

    My W2 has 8k less than the offered wage. My company has not yet filed 2006 Taxes. Can you tell me whats the best thing to do? My employer has good revenue, but I guess he has been showing a net loss every year.

    Please help me out. Tell me if any of you have gone through similar issues.

    Thanks!





    2011 love quotes on photobucket. by pics of love quotes. wallpapers of love quotes.
  • wallpapers of love quotes.



  • a_to_z_gc
    01-22 07:29 PM
    Try marrying a US citizen, that may be your only hope looking at the current situation (Just kidding)

    EB2-India is Unavailable-That's true for the remainder of the year. So take your pick ...

    Welcome to the party...



    more...


    pics of love quotes. images of quotes of love.
  • images of quotes of love.



  • Blog Feeds
    07-13 12:48 PM
    Great news! The Hatch widows bill (which removes the requirement that a couple must have been married for two years before a US citizen dies) passed and included in that bill were provisions extending the religious worker green card program and the Conrad 30 J-1 physician waiver program. Each of these programs were extended for three years. The EB-5 regional center program for immigrant investors was permanently reauthorized by the Senate yesterday. The House must agree to these amendments before they go to the President and I do not yet know whether the bill will go back to the House...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/07/proimmigration-amendment-added-to-senates-dhs-spending-bill.html)





    pics of love quotes. wallpaper of love quotes
  • wallpaper of love quotes



  • chvs2000@yahoo.com
    08-17 12:23 AM
    We got a rejection notice for my wife's 485 & 765 application. The notice said

    ============
    "Based on the information you provided, your priority date could not be established. Please resubmit you application with the proper documentation to the address listed on the bottom of this notice
    The following documents may be provided:
    Your original Form I-130(petition for alien relative) if you are filing concurrently ; or
    Your original Form I-360 if you are filing concurrently; or
    A copy of your Form I-797 if the petition has already beed filed/approved; or
    Other evidence that an immigration visa petition has been filed/approved on your behalf.
    ==============

    My PD is Mar 2005, EB2 and my 485 is pending since aug 2007.
    We have included following documentation in the package

    1) Forms 485 ,765 , G 325 A
    2) passport copy
    3) Birth certificate and affidavits
    4) My 485 receipt notice
    5) My I 140 approval
    6) Letter from the employer saying that i am still employed with them
    7) Pay stubs

    Does anyone know what have we missed? I dont think I -130 and I -360 are relevant for this category.



    more...


    pics of love quotes. Short Sad Love Quotes For Her
  • Short Sad Love Quotes For Her



  • danu2007
    07-14 12:43 AM
    It will update on a daily basis..So please keep posting your signatures





    2010 Love Is Like A Roller Coaster pics of love quotes. my valentine made of love
  • my valentine made of love



  • anyway
    01-25 01:52 AM
    Hey anyway!
    The icons can all be found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\v7.0\Icons

    You can just drag and drop the icon you want into Blend or explicitly add it via the Projects panel :)

    Your question on connecting to an XML data source is interesting because there are several ways of doing this. One approach is by using Linq and just parsing the output.

    Here is an example of that: http://blog.kirupa.com/?p=144

    Let me know if this helps you get started or if you have further questions :megaman:

    Cheers,
    Kirupa :look:

    Hey Kirupa... I've already drag and drop the icon in the Texbox (see image above). I would like to know how to make the image clickable (turn it into a button)?

    I used a button control in expression blend and it is clickable by default and just to test it I did this:
    private void showmsg(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
    {
    MessageBox.Show("Search Performed " , "It Works", MessageBoxButton.OKCancel);
    }

    How do I do something similar with icons?



    more...


    pics of love quotes. pics of love quotes. love
  • pics of love quotes. love



  • mirage
    04-20 11:31 AM
    Now I have started to feel nothing is going to happen. They all want to show us carrots, but we'll get sticks. I'm feeling down I am writing a very old hindi song sung by ishore Kumar. I feel as if this song was written for for all of us. I'm sorry for writing this here, but I wanted to share this, as I have this CD in my car and whenever I hear it, I feel I need to share with you guys.

    Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
    oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.

    dard hamara koi naa jaane aapne garaj ke sab hain diwane
    Nobody feels our pain, everybody here is selfish

    kise aage rona roye des paraya log begane
    infront of whom you are crying, it is an alien country and alien people

    Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
    oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.

    apne liye yeh sab hain mele hum hai hurek mele mein akele
    for me all these celeberations are meaningless as I'm alone here

    kya payega isme reh ke jo duniya jeevan se kele
    what will you get living in this word where people play with lives

    Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
    oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.





    hair wallpapers of love quotes. pics of love quotes. pictures of love quotes. funny
  • pictures of love quotes. funny



  • Wewilldo
    11-25 09:21 AM
    Thanks for the reply.
    So you mean to say that I will get the Approval for Visa Transfer, but with consular processing and I need to Travel to my country of origin to get Visa stamped and I will get new I-94 when I enter US again.
    Am I correct?

    Hi Andy,

    I am in kind of same situation. What happened to your case? My new employer file my H1 extension and renewal after my VISA expiration. They need valid I-94 for I-9 verification.

    If you have time can we talk for seconds, 914-217-6925.

    Thanks,
    JAtin



    more...


    pics of love quotes. ROMANCE LOVE QUOTES
  • ROMANCE LOVE QUOTES



  • gc_seeker_2001
    02-04 12:39 AM
    I did a bit more reasearch and found out that, I won't loose the EB3 priority date after the EB2 I-140 approval. I will have both options (EB3 & EB2) open. I will be able to use either of them depending upon what is current at that time.





    hot images of quotes of love. pics of love quotes. wallpapers of love quotes. sad
  • wallpapers of love quotes. sad



  • Dhundhun
    06-11 10:05 PM
    I sent it using United States Postal Service (usps). I did use full zip code (75185-2401). I also used usps return receipt, which means somebody from USCIS has to sign this form.

    Return receipt is problem for PO Boxes. This is unattended. Not sure who signs it. Generally they put a paper in Mail Box., and based on that someone will be picking from Post Office.

    This is the reason for it - so it will be delivered.

    I just use delivery confirmation for P.O. Boxes.



    more...


    house images of quotes about love. pics of love quotes. love quotes letting go
  • love quotes letting go



  • aat0995
    09-23 01:24 PM
    Soft LUD for me. It was so soft that it didnt even update the date.
    New term: Very Soft LUD. No visible change to the naked eye, but something is cooking behind the scenes regarding your case

    And how to you differentiate between soft lud and very soft lud?:o





    tattoo wallpaper of love quotes pics of love quotes. cute love quotes and pictures.
  • cute love quotes and pictures.



  • kondur_007
    05-10 09:22 AM
    why does everyone on the forum get excited so easily?the proposals from CIR are just that-proposals. a bill has to be debated by both senate and house of reps and passed, then approved and signed by president to make it a law. Most bills do not become laws. The information of mere proposals has people all over the forum debating, arguing and doing all kinds of analysis about the various proposals in the CIR bill. So much speculation about something that is at an infantile stage makes me wonder what will happen if any of the proposals actually becomes a law!! i am sure many people in the forum will have heart attacks!!

    I see your way of viewing this; but I have to disagree with you on this.

    We have to do something for ourselves and for the future high skilled immigrants; it is now or never.

    It is not just about the "proposal"; everyone here knows that it is just a proposal and it has long ways to go. However, if we do not work on our agenda now, chances of getting any of our provisions in any future immigration bill are slim.

    Do you have any other proposal as to "what should we do"; besides "not doing anyting"? If you do, we are more than happy to hear your opinion.

    I am sorry to say and do not mean to offend you, but if you think outside the "box" of the proposal; this is the right environment to promote our agenda and bring the awareness of high-skilled immigrantion issues.



    more...


    pictures Short Sad Love Quotes For Her pics of love quotes. images of love quotes.
  • images of love quotes.



  • uma001
    10-16 09:44 AM
    Hi mattresscoil,

    <<<<<<<
    I think you are positioned well with a full time position and income.
    Here is what I would suggest. Continue with your full time job and on the side start looking for a job and make sure that you get hold of good consulting company(ies). If they find you a position, they will/may file for the H1B Xfer. Once the H1b exfer is complete, you can go an join them.

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

    I completely agree with you on the above. Can you give some more head on "get hold of good consulting company(ies)" that you mentioned above? What should be the way?

    Thanks

    What do you mean by good consulting company? Good consulting companies never care about H1 employees. Deloitte,accenture,IBM,Fujitsu, Cap Gemini all are good consulting companies.They place you in good projects,pay well but do not gaurantee about green card filing . Even if they promise you cant trust them. According to me, As long as you can find projects by yourself any consulting company who has good financials is a good consulting company and they will file your green card immediately. If they have good vendor contacts it will be a plus.





    dresses wallpapers of love quotes. sad pics of love quotes. what is love quotes. love
  • what is love quotes. love



  • brij523
    02-17 04:33 PM
    Anyone from GA. Please confirm your participation.

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup pics of love quotes. love pics of love quotes. images of quotes about love.
  • images of quotes about love.



  • anyway
    01-25 06:36 PM
    You can add a MouseLeftButtonDown event to pretty much any element! Just select and use the Events tab to set your event handler name: http://www.kirupa.com/net/creating_simple_wpf_gui_app_pg5.htm

    Both Blend and VS will auto-generate the event handler where you can insert some code :)

    Thanks. I actually figured it out, sort of.

    So what I did was drag and drop the icon into my project then turned the icon into a control using the 'Make into control' option (right click option); selected Button from the list and left everthing else as is. From here, I selected button from the tab (says [Button]) under the project name. example: mainpage.xmal).

    So basic what this does is overlay the icon image with an actual button control.

    Moving on.
    I then selected the button (icon image) in my project and in the properties panel (on the right) under 'Common Properties' removed the word "button" from the 'Content' label.

    Switched to event view (it's the rectangle with the lighting bolt -- top right) and in the box next to 'Click' gave it a meaningful name, i.e. query_Click or query or something. I think after this the MainPage.xaml.cs should open.





    girlfriend cute love quotes and pictures. pics of love quotes. love quotes for him pics.
  • love quotes for him pics.



  • a_yaja
    10-12 08:44 PM
    Hi, what can be the cause of rejection ? Last time I checked filing for extension will be ok if the applicant travelled oustide US.

    please advice ...

    Technically, your H1 petition can be approved but not your H1 status as you have left the US (simply put this means that your H1 will be approved but will not contain an I-94). If you have not filed I485, this means that you need to have a valid H1 visa stamped in the passport to enter the US. If the I485 has been filed, then you can use AP to enter the US, but at this point it is not clear if the H1 is valid for work or not (I am talking about your case specifically - not in general as people who have a valid H1 have entered the US on AP and continued to work on H1). Better to ask an attorney for guidance.

    Per USCIS, an extension of H1B with an extension of I-94 can only be approved if the person is in the US. Once the applicant is no longer in the US, change of status (COS) or extension of status (EOS) will not be granted by USCIS - although the underlying petition may be approveable. But then again we are talking about USCIS where sometimes (or most of the times depending on who you talk to) the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing - so you may actually get you H1 petition approved with an EOS.





    hairstyles ROMANCE LOVE QUOTES pics of love quotes. love quotes for him. happy
  • love quotes for him. happy



  • punjabi
    07-18 06:17 PM
    Sorry man!

    I would say, may be your attorney is not telling you the details. USCIS never relays the decision without the explanation, as far as I know.

    May be your attorney did some silly mistake. He got denial from USCIS with the explanation and he is not revealing it!

    I have not seen USCIS denying any case without explanation. Try to do a little investigation on this.

    Good Luck!





    NolaIndian32
    08-14 01:01 PM
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do

    NSC - I485 - Sep 15 2007
    TSC - I485 - Aug 30 2007

    Cheers,
    Ardnahc

    Thanks for posting updated info...





    pappu
    01-28 05:46 AM
    Excellent proactive attitude......This is what we need....

    I would like to make the following pledge...

    For anyone who gets one friend to sign-up for a $20 monthly recurring contribution, I will make a one-time contribution of $50 per recurring contribution upto $1000.


    Anyone ready to take up my pledge?
    Thank you for your pledge.
    I am sure our members will take it up as a challenge and help you complete your pledge.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment