Tuesday, June 14, 2011

pics of marsha ambrosius

images pics of marsha ambrosius pics of marsha ambrosius. Marsha Ambrosius
  • Marsha Ambrosius



  • eyeswe
    06-03 04:00 PM
    I hope I am reading this incorrectly. Is USCIS now saying that any applicant on AOS must obtain an AP for travel, even if they are on H1B... The post above me is infintely correct if this is the case.. I hope I am wrong in my interpretation

    U.S.* Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) reminds individuals that they "must" obtain Advance Parole from USCIS before traveling abroad if they have:

    * been granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS);
    * "a pending application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident;"
    * a pending application for relief under section 203 of the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA 203);
    * a pending asylum application; or
    * a pending application for legalization.*





    wallpaper Marsha Ambrosius pics of marsha ambrosius. Marsha Ambrosius
  • Marsha Ambrosius



  • InLineOnLine
    03-12 02:53 PM
    Hi Meridian,

    let me know how to give you green I can do that for you.





    pics of marsha ambrosius. Marsha Ambrosius at 2010
  • Marsha Ambrosius at 2010



  • simple1
    09-09 03:48 PM
    A while back, I saw a post saying PD substitution doesn’t work smoothly most of the time (sorry, I dont remember the site).

    I also heard (from another person) that for association with I485; the substituted PERM/labor must have an approved I140 that is not revoked or (labor) reassigned (to some one else). Not sure when AC21 180 day clock starts( for immunity from revoked I140). from I485 or from substitution date ?

    Not sure if it is true.

    I am july second 485 filer, filed with later PD(2007). Then an earlier (2004, my own) PD was substituted by lawyer last year which is now current on that 485 application.

    I opened a SR last week, response to SR from USCIS told me they still have old (later) PD on file.So they cant allocate a visa to me.

    Lawyer said he has confirmation from USCIS that USCIS will obey earlier 2004 PD(confirmation received last year!).

    two contrary pieces of information from a govt agency!!

    Anyone with similar experience

    I am sick of this USCIS !





    2011 Marsha Ambrosius pics of marsha ambrosius. Marsha Ambrosius
  • Marsha Ambrosius



  • dhesha
    04-18 06:32 PM
    Nice talking to you, and thanks much for your guidance, help, and time Chandu. The short phone conversation with you was quite informative and helpful. Thanks to IV for your initiatives to help the members who are in trouble with immigration matters.

    Thanks.

    Many of us can run into these situations since we all have a long long way to go for our GCs, it will be helpful if this great secret information can be put in here so that all of us already know what to do when we hit this issue.



    more...


    pics of marsha ambrosius. Marsha Ambrosius at 2010
  • Marsha Ambrosius at 2010



  • sgorla
    04-13 05:45 PM
    You are right.

    Correct me if I am wrong...but I believe a bill has to pass in both Senate and Congress and signed by President to be enacted into law. Currently the H1/EB bills are only presented in Senate. Any comments?





    pics of marsha ambrosius. Marsha Ambrosius strips down
  • Marsha Ambrosius strips down



  • GCapplicant
    07-12 10:31 AM
    Oh Boring ...they dont have anything else to do...Just throwing stones.
    What does he mean tighter restriction on legal immigrants...Jealous people Hatred hatred hatred...on us.
    He cant be a native either.



    more...


    pics of marsha ambrosius. Marsha Ambrosius is trying to
  • Marsha Ambrosius is trying to



  • ragz4u
    04-10 12:42 PM
    Thanks to all those who have responded to us. We will send out an email to all very soon. We are also planning to have a conference call sometime this week to go over this.

    Others, please consider volunteering...as we said before, all we need is 15 mins (max) per day and you might not even have to work on this everyday!





    2010 Marsha Ambrosius at 2010 pics of marsha ambrosius. pics of marsha ambrosius
  • pics of marsha ambrosius



  • GCDream
    07-13 08:50 AM
    Done



    more...


    pics of marsha ambrosius. Marsha Ambrosius Feat.
  • Marsha Ambrosius Feat.



  • satyasaich
    06-26 01:32 PM
    EAD Efiling was done on Monday 06/23, but haven't used AC21 till now.
    But there is a soft LUD on 485s (both mine and my wife's ) on 06/25.
    I don't know exactly what is, but i think it's related to EAD renewal. Because my PD is Nov/2003 EB3 india and there is no way i'm near the end of road for GC
    Did you report that you used AC-21 to USCIS? If so, then it might be triggered a LUD in your 485. Nothing to worrry.





    hair Marsha Ambrosius pics of marsha ambrosius. このときのMarsha Ambrosiusの
  • このときのMarsha Ambrosiusの



  • vbkris77
    02-04 11:30 AM
    DoS is going to waste visas.. Either they are doing it knowingly or stupidly.

    But the underlying fact stays same... They can conservative all they want..

    What I don't understand is their rationale in being hellbent on not understanding ground
    realities.

    If they waste, I think we should sue them being racists because the beneficiaries are all Asians..

    I think you are making too much out of it. All they have said is 2987 per country. Below they do mention it flows from E1 to E2 to E3. Do you seriously think that they are going to say exactly how much the spill over is?



    more...


    pics of marsha ambrosius. Marsha Ambrosius
  • Marsha Ambrosius



  • pappu
    07-12 02:59 PM
    I got different answers from Khanna and Murthy.

    Khanna office saying we can apply for 485 with old priority date(140 will be approved with new pritority date), murthy office said it's better to get 140 approval with old priority date and then go for 485.

    check with your attorney.
    when you file for the 485 you can use old priority date. priority dates can be transferred if old 140 was approved and you changed the company to restart the process all over again.





    hot Marsha Ambrosius at 2010 pics of marsha ambrosius. Marsha Ambrosius turned the
  • Marsha Ambrosius turned the



  • GCwaitforever
    03-22 07:41 PM
    Many Greencard holders have a difficulty marrying spouses from another country (than USA). USCIS imposes harsh rules and Greencard holders can not even bring their spouses on a travel permit for visitation rights. Prisoners fare better as they have visitation rights and their spouses can come and see them.

    V-Visa is introduced to alleviate these problems of Greencard holder spouses. But V-Visa provisions allow only greencard holders from 2000 and before to bring their spouses here and V-Visa does not expire.

    Is IV going to work on extending the V-Visa provisions to beyond 2000?



    more...


    house pics of marsha ambrosius. pics of marsha ambrosius. Marsha Ambrosius
  • Marsha Ambrosius



  • gcman2005
    10-17 06:45 PM
    My wifes AP also approved today. The case had a LUD on 15th but the case was not approved on that day. I had sent a fax to 402-219-6171 with my travel Itinerary on 16th and there was a LUD on 16th. And on 17 they approved the application.

    I had a infopass appointment on 16th and the immigration officer gave me the fax number. He was telling me that another person had came to expedite the application and he got approval after sending the fax.





    tattoo Marsha Ambrosius strips down pics of marsha ambrosius. pics of marsha ambrosius.
  • pics of marsha ambrosius.



  • arihant
    07-05 12:19 PM
    Hi Guys,

    We have do it in a smart way. We need to get the atten of media.

    Send the flowers on july 10th. If lot of people do this the media will cover this.

    Just my idea.

    Thanks,
    Chandra.

    Just a thought...


    These guys are so paranoid these days that I would not be surprised if they send for bomb sniffign dogs and anti-anthrax teams when they receive several flower packages on the same day :rolleyes: :D



    more...


    pictures Marsha Ambrosius is trying to pics of marsha ambrosius. New Music: Marsha Ambrosius ft
  • New Music: Marsha Ambrosius ft



  • lecter
    July 26th, 2004, 09:13 AM
    semi??? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!





    dresses Marsha Ambrosius turned the pics of marsha ambrosius. #39;Marsha Ambrosius#39; lady.
  • #39;Marsha Ambrosius#39; lady.



  • gc_kaavaali
    07-29 07:35 PM
    Please contact your local senator and explain your problem. Probably he/she can help you.


    I�m a legal immigrant, I140 approved and on EB3 waiting list, priority date 04/2006. I need to renew my valid SC driver's license that will expire on 08/15/2010. Went to SC DMV today and they confiscated my valid SC drivers license card, issued a sheet of paper (Letter size) with letter head "Temporary driver's license card" witho no photo on it. This "document" is only valid in SC. May take up to 60 days to re-issue my SC DL card. I'm a professional electronic engineer and my work requires to travel outside the SC state. Why do I need to be punished? Just because I am a foreigner! This is an interesting story where the SC and other states illegal Immigration Reform Act is affecting legal immigrants very badly. Is all about illegal immigrants or there is a growing xenophobia in the USA? If you are a foreigner but legally in this country you are consider guilty until proven innocent? Or all immigrants are consider illegal?



    more...


    makeup Marsha Ambrosius Feat. pics of marsha ambrosius. pics of marsha ambrosius.
  • pics of marsha ambrosius.



  • ppt.b
    07-17 06:37 PM
    not as long as I see it on USCIS website..
    Thisis Murthy website...

    Thine wish is granted! Check USCIS website





    girlfriend pics of marsha ambrosius. pics of marsha ambrosius. Marsha Ambrosius quot;Late Nights
  • Marsha Ambrosius quot;Late Nights



  • desi3933
    05-13 06:51 AM
    ....
    Now, I need to know how my previous I-140 (immigration petition) affects my prospects for obtaining the F1 visa (non-immigrant visa) now? I presume my I-140 will be void anyway since I quit my employer and been out of US for the last 12 months?
    .....

    It will be helpful if your I-140 is canceled or revoked by your ex-employer. If not, please request ex-employer to do so.

    Unless canceled (or revoked) I-140 is valid for lifetime and can be used to file I-485 anytime (as long as permanent job offer is available). By having canceled I-140, it can not be used against you in judging your immigrant intent.

    Good Luck.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.





    hairstyles Marsha Ambrosius pics of marsha ambrosius. Marsha Ambrosius feat.
  • Marsha Ambrosius feat.



  • jungalee43
    02-28 04:46 PM
    I am joining for sure. Members please respond.





    sriteam
    07-06 12:02 PM
    Taking a cue from above........

    Why did Washington Post not cover a very important issue that effects Legal Immigrants when DOS & USCIS Slammed their Doors ,on July 2 2007, in an unprecedented/unlawful manner that resulted in millions of dollars wasted and dreams shattered of lawfully present Highly Skilled Immigrants.

    Links for further research below

    http://lofgren.house.gov/PRArticle.aspx?NewsID=1808
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?hp
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118359095890657571.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070703/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/immigration_green_cards
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/04/us/04visas.html?ex=1341201600&en=fbf9eb2e25eac42e&ei=5124&partner=digg&exprod=digg


    Thanks





    mariner5555
    05-28 06:56 AM
    so can anyone confirm this 'no FP if filed via paper' thing?

    As for mailing address, I guess if I do courier the package they all have the same address (N. augustine rd). So in that case, I can send them all in the same packet.

    thanks.
    atleast thats what happened for me. i.e. mine was efiled and I got FP notice. for my wife - paper - no FP. we recd her card ..1 year validity. nothing for me so far ..I am hoping that the delay is because they want to give validity of 2 years :-D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment