Tuesday, June 7, 2011

pics of mindless behavior prodigy

pics of mindless behavior prodigy. mindless behavior my girl
  • mindless behavior my girl



  • Shams
    10-24 03:04 PM
    Axilleus,

    My EAD status changed to "Card Production Ordered" on 10/15, changed to "Approval Notice Sent" on 10/20. I have received my card today (10/24).





    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+
  • Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+



  • mirage
    03-14 09:54 AM
    Guys,
    I guess we are here long on waiting for our green cards in the mean time I am suggesting we do a letter campaign to write in thousands to the USCIS director and lodge our protest about the problem the immigrant community is facing because of delays and irregularities in adjudication of EADs and APs. First and foremost things is a document which USCIS takes 6 months to Adjudicate is valid for 1 year which makes no sense.
    Secondly USCIS should make efforts to make adjudicate it in not more than 2 months since we have to make travel plans etc. We should not be bounded by these documents. If for some reason it takes more than 2 months than 1 should able to get it via infopass, and a family member's death should not be the only reason to get the AP we are human beings and we have other social bondings too like marriages etc. I urge the core team to take steps to come forward a begin a campaign.... I guess this is the foremost need of the moment for 1000s of us..





    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. Mindless Behavior | Greyson
  • Mindless Behavior | Greyson



  • telekinesis
    09-06 04:02 PM
    Thanks...again :P

    I am never happy with my footer and still am not happy with it; I wish kirupa allowed music because transition effect like the ones in my footer went to a techno track but I took it out before I published it :*(, so I will most likely update it later today and a totally maxed out version on monday. By then I should have my intro done, ya know, for certain people to view a sneek peek message me on AIM.





    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. Mindless Behavior
  • Mindless Behavior



  • billbuff123
    10-24 12:12 PM
    Hi,

    I am in the same situation.

    I went to India to get married in sep 2008 and went for stamping for my wife and she got stamped for H4 untill 2011 feb. and we are back on to US. After reaching here I have my GC in my mail.

    my PD is may 2006 I am waiting to add my wife to my GC I talked to the lawer and he said once the dates are current we can add her.

    please let me know if we need to do any thing.. IS there any other way that I can add her or apply 485.

    Just waiting for the dates to come

    Thanks,



    more...


    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. Love For Mindless Behavior
  • Love For Mindless Behavior



  • powerman
    08-14 02:13 PM
    I did it too and as long as you are with the same company doing the same job as you did when you originally started... GO FOR IT... BEC's are a big mess and they are here to stay... at least for another 2 years (this is just my prediction)

    Hi Mike,

    I am with same company since I came (since 2000) and my current LC (RIR, EB3-India) pendng at PEBC, my PD is 06/16/03, I am about to file 8th H1 Ext, My Lawyer is not advising me to convert into PERM, can you suggest/refferer your lawyer?

    Thanks





    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. TAGS: mindless behavior.
  • TAGS: mindless behavior.



  • kondur_007
    08-19 10:51 AM
    While thousands of Indians are trying their best to make a cut into citizenship club, here is one Indian-origin Doctor bringing bad name by commiting immigration fraud.

    Psychiatrist gets 10 months, gave fake citizenship waivers to 492 | Detroit Free Press | Freep.com (http://www.freep.com/article/20090818/NEWS03/90818074/1318/Psychiatrist-gets-10-months--gave-fake-citizenship-waivers-to-492)

    Dr. Chikamarri Ramesh got 10 months imprisonment. He should have been deported.

    What I don't understand is what is the importance of this news?
    It seems like a US person (he may even been born in US) committed a crime; and got punished. What he did is shameful. But how does it matter if he was of Indian origin or Somalian origin!! (by the way, there is no mention in the news about "indian origin"; he was just a US person and that's all he still is.) That's the beauty of this country, no descrimination.

    If you still eventually want to be identified in news as "of indian origin" rather than US person, you are in a wrong country. This is a melting pot where you will be accepted as "one of them", but you also must have of spirit of "becoming one of them". And yes, you are proudly allowed and you should carry your own heritage with you, just make it a part of the whole society.

    Hope you understand.



    more...


    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. TAGS: mindless behavior.
  • TAGS: mindless behavior.



  • spec1968
    10-26 01:03 PM
    It is difficult to obatain approved vacation from my employer.
    Apartment from leaving the country and recapturing, are there any alternatives.

    Please advice





    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+
  • Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+



  • jliechty
    May 25th, 2005, 06:32 AM
    I don't know, but I kind of like this one:

    http://www.dphoto.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1163

    My only suggestion would be to try it without any foreground details (in other words, as a silhouette). :)



    more...


    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+
  • Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+



  • eastindia
    01-07 01:44 PM
    Visa Bulletin is coming tomorrow. Just checked with Babaji.





    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. Mindless Behavior have been
  • Mindless Behavior have been



  • Puncher
    May 20th, 2005, 10:53 AM
    It looks like the picture is quite severely overexposed. Since you have a bright moon on a black background, depending on the relative sizes of the moon and background, the exact focusing point and how the metering works you'll easily end up with an overexposed moon (due to the dark background).
    As an alternative , spotmeter the moon to figure out the exposure and/or use the histogram.



    more...


    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+
  • Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+



  • va_labor2002
    09-25 03:12 PM
    I see no harm in contacting him; but your excitement about Chandrasekharan seems curious to me. When people who have themselves immigrated from India (who now have GC/citizenship) are so indifferent about us, how can you expect a second generation indian journalist to "understand" our problems ? He does not seem to have done any articles on immigration; so there is no objective way for us to say whether he is really sympathetic to us or not.

    Remember that even anti-immigration organizations like numbersUSA have lots of members who are immigrants themselves or have immigrant parents.

    I totally agree with you. But there is no harm in trying with him.He may be or may not be sympathetic to us.We don't know that ! He sees to be a smart journalist. If he is nice and sympathetic to legal immigrants,you may see a front page article about legal immigrants in Washington Post. Hope for the Best !





    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+
  • Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+



  • dazed
    07-30 07:35 PM
    Is it possible to get your EAD, if I-140 is still pending. :confused:



    more...


    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. from Mindless Behavior
  • from Mindless Behavior



  • RNGC
    04-25 05:36 PM
    This is my second renewal, first time did it online it was smooth! This time the online process seemed little different, they were asking for few info at a time and we got to click the continue button...I was just doing fine and was waiting that at some point it would show the complete application for me to review, but I got to the last page and said something like "Submit" or "Finish" and I did ...everything was ok got the confirmation....OOPS, left the date of last arrival blank! Had put the Port of arrival correct, but left the date blank!

    How is this going to affect my EAD, anyone had similar experience ? In the confirmation, it had instructions that I will get notice for finger printing appt and other documents to be sent.

    Really pissed off! Very bad mood today!

    Can't the system check for missing information! Even mom & pop online services check for all information before accepting! Anyways, no excuse for me , I should have been careful!

    Anyone who got a RFE for missing to information and how long it took after responding to the RFE, Please share your experiences!





    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. Mindless Behavior are keeping
  • Mindless Behavior are keeping



  • saileshdude
    11-01 01:27 PM
    Thanks for the response.

    IF I port to self employment will things be any better?

    That way I can be a consultant and work in my field. I can generate enough work. Also, how would USCIS exactly know what kind of work a person is doing?

    Thanks

    Self porting or even working for consultancy firm when moving from a full-time job to consultant is risky. Nowadays, there have been more RFE asking for client letter to make sure that the job description you are working matches with that mentioned in LC. So this is how they know what kind of work you are doing. Your client should be willing to provide you with a letter that matches the job description. This is especially if you were working full-time and now moved to consultancy or self-ported and working as consultant. There has been more RFE and scrutinity of applications recently.



    more...


    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. oh jl, popstarnov Crush on roc does mindless images ofmindless ehavior march , with friends drag you Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+shirtless
  • oh jl, popstarnov Crush on roc does mindless images ofmindless ehavior march , with friends drag you Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+shirtless



  • sweet_jungle
    09-16 01:59 AM
    I am a July 2 filer. I got 485 receipt notice from California Service Center with receipt date of july 2. Today, in mail, I got another notice called transfer notice, which states that my case has been transferred to Nebraska. The receipt date on the transfer notice is Sep 5. Is it nromal to have such diferent receipt dates? Will USCIS process by receipt date on receipt notice or on transfer notice?





    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. TAGS: mindless behavior. ray
  • TAGS: mindless behavior. ray



  • sathyaraj
    10-26 12:06 PM
    canmt: pl see the responses below

    sathyaraj:

    * Could you explain which address you sent the AR-11 initially and how did you manage to change to new address using USPS?
    You need to fill AR-11 online in uscis.gov. you do not need to send it any where. You can submit change of address notification with USPS either online or by submitting form available in USPS stores.

    * Did you get any confirmation from USCIS on both occasions?
    Yes. USCIS will send you mails confirming that your address has been changed. But you need to be sure that you are when you submit

    * Did you call USCIS customer service and update them with your new address after sending them AR-11?
    It is fine to do it online. Even if you call and tell them, they will ask you to do it online only.



    more...


    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+
  • Mindless+ehavior+prodigy+



  • PDOCT05
    11-03 09:28 AM
    Did you called USCIS?If not call them and check ask for the status.





    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. TAGS: mindless behavior.
  • TAGS: mindless behavior.



  • smarth
    10-25 12:11 AM
    Hello,
    recently i got my H1B extension. Going to India for visa stamping in my passport.
    Can you please tell me if I book tickets suppose Lufthansa which halts @ Frankfurt, will I be getting any problems because I am not having visa stamping? Do I need transit visa?

    Do I need to book direct flight to India?

    Thanks





    pics of mindless behavior prodigy. Prodigy: I like “Ms. Right”.
  • Prodigy: I like “Ms. Right”.



  • sr225
    05-15 11:18 AM
    Sorry for high jacking the thread but I wanted some info on eb2 perm and greencard over all

    My qualifications are

    Bachelors in engineering - 4 years
    Masters in computer science - 2 years in US

    Experience of 6 years in software dev

    My job requires BS+5 years only , Masters in not a requirement.

    Can I file in EB2 ...could you please elaborate your experience in eb2 .





    meridiani.planum
    03-02 11:48 PM
    Thanks guys. Luckily I still have the U-haul rental receipts and all credit card statements for that period. Will send all that. I hope that will help.

    talk to a lawyer. What you might need instead is to send an explanation that the last time you were admitted is the date stamped on your passport/I-94. The date mentioned in your I-485 is the last date of entry after a non-stamping readmit using visa revalidation etc.





    hebron
    06-23 08:25 AM
    Mine is the same company that applied for EB2 in the first place

    Thanks Jamesingham, Did you get your PERM approval? When you applied for EB2 with the same employer that filed your EB3, were your job descriptions atleast 50% different?

    Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment